ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SafinaAdnan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm

COURT 76

Before LORD JUSTICE AIKENS

At 10 o'clock

APPLICATION

B2/2013/2483 Warren T/A On-line Cartons and Print -v- Drukkerij Flach B.V. Application of Defendant for permission to appeal.

Before LORD JUSTICE MAURICE KAY Vice President of the Court of Appeal, Civil Division
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY

Not Before half-past 10
APPLICATIONS

C4/2013/2086(C) The Queen on the Application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & ORS. Application of Defendant for permission to rely on further evidence.

C4/2013/2084 The Queen on the application of AM (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Application of Defendant for permission to appeal, a stay of proceedings and expedition with appeal to follow if granted with appeal to follow if granted.

C4/2013/2086 The Queen on the application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013.

C4/2013/2085 The Queen on the application of SJ (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013.

Syed Shah
Newly Registered

Post by Syed Shah » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:53 pm

My wife went to Gerry in Mirpur today. They told her that apllications are taking 6-9 months at the moment... anyone else from Mirpur been told the same ??

Miniadam
Newly Registered

Post by Miniadam » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi, I'm new on here, iv been reading these forums for a while now.

Has anyone received a phonecall off the home commissioner of
Pakistan? I received a phonecall last Tuesday, just asking general questions about my husbands visa.

Is this normal or not???

Please can you let me know if you have had a phonecall...

Document submitted:17/12/2013
Being processed: 03/01/2014
Rfc: waiting...

Documents were submitted in Lahore.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Miniadam wrote:Hi, I'm new on here, iv been reading these forums for a while now.

Pakistan? I received a phonecall last Tuesday, just asking general questions about my husbands visa.

Is this normal or not???

No I have received any phone calls yet.

It's normal for them to call you to verify a few questions.

Did they request for any docs etc....

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:25 pm

My Timeline is same as yours however i submitted in Islamabad.
No calls received though ..
--
Miniadam wrote:Hi, I'm new on here, iv been reading these forums for a while now.

Is this normal or not???

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Syed Shah wrote:My wife went to Gerry in Mirpur today. They told her that apllications are taking 6-9 months at the moment... anyone else from Mirpur been told the same ??
No doubt Bhc is getting slower, yu either get visa within the first 2 months or not until after 6 months, seems to be the way. Yur timeline is same as mine.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:16 pm

for all those waiting on the hearing thing tomorrow - i just come across this on bbc news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26370397

on it, it states :

'This week, the Court of Appeal is due to hear arguments from the Home Office about why the minimum income requirement should stay as it is.

The Court of Appeal is expected to reserve judgement for three months.'

if i am correct it just means a longer and longer wait....

and if this is the case, i might just withdraw my application, and re-apply with fudged papers, as it seems those are the only ones getting anywhere :x

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Mrs N wrote:for all those waiting on the hearing thing tomorrow - i just come across this on bbc news

on it, it states :

'This week, the Court of Appeal is due to hear arguments from the Home Office about why the minimum income requirement should stay as it is.

and if this is the case, i might just withdraw my application, and re-apply with fudged papers, as it seems those are the only ones getting anywhere :x

no point withdrawing it. When did you apply?
this just gets better n better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well Isha Allah everything will be well.

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:
Mrs N wrote:for all those waiting on the hearing thing tomorrow - i just come across this on bbc news

on it, it states :

no point withdrawing it. When did you apply?
this just gets better n better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well Isha Allah everything will be well.
17 JUNE 2013.. its been over 8 months now.. its a joke..

Miniadam
Newly Registered

Post by Miniadam » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:19 am

SafinaAdnan wrote:

Is this normal or not???

No they didn't ask for any documents. Also do you think it's makes a difference if I'm expecting?? Very soon actually!!!!

No I have received any phone calls yet.

It's normal for them to call you to verify a few questions.

Did they request for any docs etc....

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Any news anyone ?? Why havnt we heard anything ???

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 pm

No I am just having a look online, if I see anything I will give you a link to review :)

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 pm

saf786 wrote:Any news anyone ?? Why havnt we heard anything ???

here is a link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ial-review

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

ITS OFFICAILLY TOMORROW, HERE IS A FURTHER LINK FOR Y'AA

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court ... peal-civil

COURT 76
Before LORD JUSTICE MAURICE KAY Vice President of the Court of Appeal, Civil Division
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY
Wednesday, 5th March, 2014
At half-past 10
APPLICATIONS
C4/2013/2084 The Queen on the application of AM (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Application of Defendant for permission to appeal, a stay of proceedings and expedition with appeal to follow if granted with appeal to follow if granted. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2086(C) The Queen on the Application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors. Application of Defendant for permission to rely on further evidence. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2086 The Queen on the application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2085 The Queen on the application of SJ (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013. Part Heard.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:43 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:ITS OFFICAILLY TOMORROW, HERE IS A FURTHER LINK FOR Y'AA

COURT 76
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY
At half-past 10
APPLICATIONS
C4/2013/2084 The Queen on the application of AM (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Application of Defendant for permission to appeal, a stay of proceedings and expedition with appeal to follow if granted with appeal to follow if granted. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2086(C) The Queen on the Application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors. Application of Defendant for permission to rely on further evidence. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2086 The Queen on the application of MM (Lebanon) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department & Ors. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013. Part Heard.
C4/2013/2085 The Queen on the application of SJ (Pakistan) -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Appeal of Defendant from the order of Mr Justice Blake, dated 5th July 2013, filed 26th July 2013. Part Heard.
Does this mean a decision will actually be made tomorrow or is it just the hearing?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 pm

akhan47 wrote:

COURT 76
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY
At half-past 10
APPLICATIONS
Does this mean a decision will actually be made tomorrow or is it just the hearing?
I appears that this cases have been part heard so InshaAllah the Judges will have a soft heart and will stand ground against HO or what ever they are called now.

InshaAllah the decision will be made tomorrow, I will be at work and will be multi tasking.

Good luck to you all : :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

shahjee123

Post by shahjee123 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 pm

can any one help me with giving me the UKBA pakistan Number or something please

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

SafinaAdnan wrote:
saf786 wrote:Any news anyone ?? Why havnt we heard anything ???

here is a link

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ial-review
Safina adnan I'm relying on u to fill me in ;-) .. Thank u for the info ! X

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 pm

COURT 76
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY
At half-past 10
APPLICATIONS

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR SISTER, please keep us updated, I'm rubbish at googling!!!

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

COURT 76
LORD JUSTICE AIKENS and
LORD JUSTICE TREACY
At half-past 10
APPLICATIONS

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR SISTER, please keep us updated, I'm rubbish at googling!!!
No problems guys. Just keep me in yours duas :)

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Guys if u read the above link it is mentions at the end when the judgement will be heard and to y understanding I think it says 13th march.. Next Thursday ...

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 pm

saf786 wrote:https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court ... peal-civil

Guys if u read the above link it is mentions at the end when the judgement will be heard and to y understanding I think it says 13th march.. Next Thursday ...
Saf - where did you see this, I kinda looked thru a few times but I must be blind, can you direct me where this information is???????? :)

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

I may be wrong safina sister.. But if u go on that link and read it or just scan through it .. It's got some dates at the end ish

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:45 pm

saf786 wrote:I may be wrong safina sister.. But if u go on that link and read it or just scan through it .. It's got some dates at the end ish
Ahh I see what you mean!!!!

I am assuming that this is other cases whereas the information I had previously provided is correct. :p

Notice of Judgements: is that what you were looking at???

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Lol I hope you are right

I read this :

NOTICE
Take notice that on THURSDAY, 13 MARCH, 2014 in COURT 63, at 10:30, Judgment will be given in the following.
APPEAL
From The Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
FINAL DECISIONS