ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SafinaAdnan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:17 am

saf786 wrote:InshAllah it's a yes !! Don't think otherwise !! I know it's a yes.. Congrats in advance :-p
Oh Saf 786 thanks :)

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 am

Congrats both above and guys please pray for me and all the ones waiting as i applied on 17th Dec 2013 and i haven't heard anything and my status is also stuck at forward to ISL OC ..
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

khawaja9
Newly Registered

Post by khawaja9 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 am

kbutt18 wrote:
I applied 4 days after you , hoping to hear something next week In shaa Allah!...
ASLAMUILIKUM,

i also submits my doc. on same date and hoping n praying next week bring good news. InShaAllah

Applied on 29 Oct. 2013 from MIrpur

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:40 am

So those who applied in December/Jan even Feb are hearing news. Yet those in november 2013, and some others before that haven't heard a thing! How strange.

Congrats to those who have received their visas. We shall wait patiently.

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:43 am

Congrats on to those who have received der visa,,, may Allah SWT grant u happi married lyf Ameen.

Jus a quick question I have applied in October hubby received an fone call yester from British High Commisson n asked to confirm hiz details n told him a NOTIFICATION LETTER will be sent dwn to hiz address. I am really worried n stressed wt could dis letter be. Eni suggestions wt could it be.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 pm

congrats saraa I hope to hear soon den I applied few days before u ,
ronz mee too, mine is stuck on forwarded to islamabad I just emailed them..
... Rubbish

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Naila wrote:Congrats on to those who have received der visa,,, may Allah SWT grant u happi married lyf Ameen.

Jus a quick question I have applied in October hubby received an fone call yester from British High Commisson n asked to confirm hiz details n told him a NOTIFICATION LETTER will be sent dwn to hiz address. I am really worried n stressed wt could dis letter be. Eni suggestions wt could it be.
Congrats to all those received their visa and pray the rest hear soon.

Naila, notification letter could mean they might need clarification or perhaps an additional document needed. All the best
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 pm

To Sara

Congratulations !

To Safina

I hate it when that happens anyways Insha Allah it will be visa granted.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:23 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Sara

Congratulations !

To Safina

I hate it when that happens anyways Insha Allah it will be visa granted.
InshaAllah it will be granted, I am so anxious, its going to be a long weekend.

I checked online in the morning and it was still with BHC and them checked at 10.30am its changed.

Thank you to everyone and congrats to those who's visa were granted.

May Allah bless you all.

Thanks

Safina
Last edited by SafinaAdnan on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Admin. Why have you banned my I.P?

EDITED REASON: Very strange, it said I was banned.

Anyway for those who are curious to know what the e-mail is to contact; I normally use this e-mail address;

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Please state your application reference so they can track it to tell you the status of it.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 pm

I am a bit nervous and I just found my cousins wife's visa was rejected and now that i don't know if my husbands visa is granted or not especially in 15 working days.

Any thoughts from peeps.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Is there a phone number thru which I can contact them and ask about the progress of my application??

I just want to know whats going on with my application..
Why are they taking so much time.. Looks like 2 or 3 September applicants are left and they have started giving visas to Nov-Jan applicants.

Very very upset..
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Safina,

What documents did you send with your app ?

--
SafinaAdnan wrote:I am a bit nervous and I just found my cousins wife's visa was rejected and now that i don't know if my husbands visa is granted or not especially in 15 working days.

Any thoughts from peeps.

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:11 pm

RONZ wrote:Safina,

--
SafinaAdnan wrote:I am a bit nervous and I just found my cousins wife's visa was rejected and now that i don't know if my husbands visa is granted or not especially in 15 working days.

Any thoughts from peeps.
I sent everything like 500 pages from 12 statements/payslips, previous divorce certs, nikama, tenancy agreement, skype call and personal phone call logs, certify passports and photos, phone cards, pension plan, bills, letter from employers, rent statements, passport stamps, his A1 test cert , tb test certs, tax retrns, etc....lists goes on ;)

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:16 pm

I don't know the strength of your doc's but by the list you provided below i A you'll get it.

All the best ..

--

SafinaAdnan wrote:
RONZ wrote:Safina,

--

Any thoughts from peeps.
I sent everything like 500 pages from 12 statements/payslips, previous divorce certs, nikama, tenancy agreement, skype call and personal phone call logs, certify passports and photos, phone cards, pension plan, bills, letter from employers, rent statements, passport stamps, his A1 test certs etc....lists goes on ;)

SafinaAdnan

Post by SafinaAdnan » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Thank you, I just found out some people are getting visa within 21/45 days.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:51 pm

It's been 122 days since we submitted our application. This excludes holidays, but includes them as normal days, can someone work out for me, what the true days are?

yaz786786
inactive

Post by yaz786786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:53 pm

tallojani wrote:
Naila wrote:Congrats on to those who have received der visa,,, may Allah SWT grant u happi married lyf Ameen.

Naila, notification letter could mean they might need clarification or perhaps an additional document needed. All the best
my wife got a call saying asked to confirm her details n told her a NOTIFICATION LETTER will be sent dwn to her address they going to send to her and this was on 28th febuary 2014,and then 1st march i got the email of that same letter basically asking me to submit all my wageslips even tho i submitted them when i gave my case to gerrys in pakistan they wanted another letter of employer and bank statements of where my wages go into even tho i submitted them when i gave my wifes case in on 23 october 2013 i hvae sent them through dhl check your email or your junk email that letter would of been emailed to you aswell,and for that letter my wife upon til today has not yet recieved it,i have earned from april 2013 to now just over 23,000 this is a joke we should all put complaints to these people in islamabad they are way too slow to process and my status has not changed since 5th november 2013 its a joke tbh good luck to you

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

yaz786786 wrote:
tallojani wrote:

my wife got a call saying asked to confirm her details n told her a NOTIFICATION LETTER will be sent dwn to her address they going to send to her and this was on 28th febuary 2014,and then 1st march i got the email of that same letter basically asking me to submit all my wageslips even tho i submitted them when i gave my case to gerrys in pakistan they wanted another letter of employer and bank statements of where my wages go into even tho i submitted them when i gave my wifes case in on 23 october 2013 i hvae sent them through dhl check your email or your junk email that letter would of been emailed to you aswell,and for that letter my wife upon til today has not yet recieved it,i have earned from april 2013 to now just over 23,000 this is a joke we should all put complaints to these people in islamabad they are way too slow to process and my status has not changed since 5th november 2013 its a joke tbh good luck to you

Brov did u submit der old payslips dt u submitted wiv ur application or der new onces and also whr bank statements new or der old onces u had submitted before.
I dnt understand y dey bloodyin askin dese infor wen dey gt it

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Been waiting on hold since September... Applied in June 2013.. And yet had hope for march for the hearing and still have no idea where I stand :,( this is so upsetting ...my daughter has no idea who's calling her name on the phone ..she has no idea who her dad is ... It's all just getting to me now

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:49 pm

Bee

yaz786786
inactive

Post by yaz786786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Brov did u submit der old payslips dt u submitted wiv ur application or der new onces and also whr bank statements new or der old onces u had submitted before.
I dnt understand y dey bloodyin askin dese infor wen dey gt it[/quote]

i submitted wageslips from april 2013 to occtober 2013 and bank statement from april 2013 to october 2013 and employement letter,
i think they have lost it it but now i submitted employers letter again stating hw long i worked for and how much ive earned from april 2013 to march 2014 its just 23,000 in gross ,also bank statements ive sent are from april 2013 to march 2014,and wage slips are from april 2013 to march 2014,even my solictors said they are dumb and they have lost them if they owned upto it lol if they didnt loose these they would of issued the visa also my solictors wrote on the letter if you need help i can personely travel to pakistan and give you a hand if you like as the wages and employement letter are confirming the wages and gross wage lol they dont understand how many brothers and sisters are in stress cos they cant be bothered to check properly

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

To yaz786

I seriously dnt understand dis wt stupid dey must have lot mines too den. Wen did u appli if u dnt mind me askin n whr u submitted ur application form.

yaz786786
inactive

Post by yaz786786 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:17 pm

I applied in october 23rd 2013 and it was in process 5th november 2013 and got letter 28th febuary 2014 by email my wife has not yet recieved that letter in pakistan, this ukba is loads of crap i just think they must sit there with cup of teas and sit and joke around they should employee me il smash the cases out i was looking at there jobs they pay around 60,000 rupees a month id love to go and work there and stay in pakistan with my wife lol,i submitted mines in mirpur ajk.

Naila

Post by Naila » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:35 pm

yaz786786 wrote:I applied in october 23rd 2013 and it was in process 5th november 2013 and got letter 28th febuary 2014 by email my wife has not yet recieved that letter in pakistan, this ukba is loads of crap i just think they must sit there with cup of teas and sit and joke around they should employee me il smash the cases out i was looking at there jobs they pay around 60,000 rupees a month id love to go and work there and stay in pakistan with my wife lol,i submitted mines in mirpur ajk.
Lol aye I duno wt to say now speechless dey told my hubby dey wil send him within 3 days bt seems lyk it he won't get it