ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ks2010

Re: hi

Post by ks2010 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Dochtúir wrote:Congratulation to lucky friends i am doctor and working in Ireland for more than 5 yrs what i have found that Doj is not issuing passport to doc especially Pakistani doc i have friends waiting for more than 5 yrs,i don't know why they do this to docs any idea?
It is not because you are Pakistani but because you are doctor and not EU, getting Irish passport you will be entitle for less fees for training and, may be I am wrong, put you in fast track to become GP or worse for Irish economy you will move to another EU country with at least 40k tax lost in steak between Paye and PRSI the average the doctors are paying as tax

nissa

Post by nissa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:02 pm

[b]quote="dania"[/b]
i guess from all previous years doj creating another back log of EU spouses applications. May be by the end of this year they will clear this backlog all together. we can only hope for this nothing else we can do.we should write a letter to DOJ to enquire about the eu spouses applications delay .......any views :?:

Dochtúir
Newly Registered

Post by Dochtúir » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 pm

I agree with u that they won't let us go bcos we are high tax payer however I have sudanese Nigerian and indian docs friends who got their citizenship in 1-2 yrs max I think they are biased

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:41 am

hi guys ,
any pakistani national got approval in the latest batch??
Expect work permit holders. if not there is something to worry about..We might still have to wait for years after all backlog is clear by end of the year :(

rayr7501

Re: hi

Post by rayr7501 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 am

Dochtúir wrote:Congratulation to lucky friends i am doctor and working in Ireland for more than 5 yrs what i have found that Doj is not issuing passport to doc especially Pakistani doc i have friends waiting for more than 5 yrs,i don't know why they do this to docs any idea?
coz the pakis are presumed suspects until proven otherwise...just look at where bin ladden was hiding all these yrs prior being "freed" by the yanks...
Last edited by rayr7501 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 am

[quote="nissa"][quote="Malika"][quote="IQU"[b]]i think please guys write letter to justice minister ALAN shatter and enda kenny.please thanks them for their fast track(speed up ) process[/b].i am going to post my letter friday to them.this will help another immigrant also.this is recession time govt is critcies in every dept,they are try their best.so some body (like us) to appretited them.if it was still fine fael we have to wait over 3 years for whole process........so please guy wrote them letter[/quote]

@[b] IQU[/b], I am happy that you got your approval but please remember how you were feeling before getting the approval letter. That is the same feeling that some of us still have i.e those still waiting so thanking anybody is out of question.[/quote]

[b]@malika[/b]I totally agree with you we are passing through a very bitter and hard time of waiting every day of DOJ letter. not easy to forget this nightmare even if it will be over.[/quote] guys i think you didnot understand my point.....i thanks everybody in this form for their help and comment.this form is very helpful.

zagallo
Newly Registered

got my approval today

Post by zagallo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm

thanks guys for all the feed back, got my approval today based on five years residency, applied in august 2011 and Im very delighted. wish everyone who is still waiting the best and congrats to all those who got theirs.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Finally got my ceremony invitation letter for 30 aug. time 3:50 :)

dania

Re: got my approval today

Post by dania » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm

zagallo wrote:thanks guys for all the feed back, got my approval today based on five years residency, applied in august 2011 and Im very delighted. wish everyone who is still waiting the best and congrats to all those who got theirs.
. But today is Saturday and no postal service is working today so how comes u got it today please explain???
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

erinegreen
Newly Registered

Post by erinegreen » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:23 pm

dania wrote:
zagallo wrote:thanks guys for all the feed back, got my approval today based on five years residency, applied in august 2011 and Im very delighted. wish everyone who is still waiting the best and congrats to all those who got theirs.
. But today is Saturday and no postal service is working today so how comes u got it today please explain???
because he just checked his mail box today... simple :)

erinegreen
Newly Registered

Post by erinegreen » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm

waiting2beirish wrote:
erinegreen wrote:i got my approval letter last wed, my cousin got his yesterday and my husband got his as well just today.... all for August 30 ceremony....
Could you please lets us know when you guys had submitted your application and on what basis.

Thanking you in advance.
I applied last May 2011, my cousin and my husband applied in September 2011 on the basis of 5 yrs work permit

Naija

Post by Naija » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am

But today is Saturday and no postal service is working today so how comes u got it today please explain???[/quote]

There IS postal service in Ireland on saturdays!!I for a fact guarantee that.Every saturday people get their mail delivered to them.I,as a matter of fact,recieved my naturalisation approval on Good Friday,for June ceremony.So that's the explanation.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 am

congrats for your approvals guys.i hope next week people will get more approvals.

dhang

Post by dhang » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:19 am

IQU wrote:congrats for your approvals guys.i hope next week people will get more approvals.
i hope so too for my son's approval.

NewestIrish
Newly Registered

Post by NewestIrish » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 am

Naija wrote:But today is Saturday and no postal service is working today so how comes u got it today please explain???
There IS postal service in Ireland on saturdays!!I for a fact guarantee that.Every saturday people get their mail delivered to them.I,as a matter of fact,recieved my naturalisation approval on Good Friday,for June ceremony.So that's the explanation.
[/quote]

There are no Postal DELIVERY service in Ireland on Saturdays, except during the couple of weeks before Christmas! Post offices are normally open on Saturdays for other business, but they DO NOT deliver letters to homes/businesses on Saturday!

Good-Friday is a privilege day and not a bank holiday, so the postal delivery service works on that day.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 am

alpha_1 wrote:Finally got my ceremony invitation letter for 30 aug. time 3:50 :)
congrats alpha_1 .. finally you got your time for the ceremony .. all the very best and good luck going forward.

thanks
*$

seraph

ceremony

Post by seraph » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi,
Did anybody get invitation for 30th August today?

ks2010

Re: ceremony

Post by ks2010 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm

seraph wrote:Hi,
I don't think will be any news for couple of months
For example all the June invitations were received in a week batch and then no single approval.
After last week batch, all the hopes now are for October 201X

waiting2beirish

Re: ceremony

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:12 pm

ks2010 wrote:
seraph wrote:Hi,
I don't think will be any news for couple of months
For example all the June invitations were received in a week batch and then no single approval.
After last week batch, all the hopes now are for October 201X
Me too waiting anxiously for Oct 2012 ceremony approvals . I have applied in Oct 2011 on 5 years residency (1 year work-permit + 2 years on green card + 2 on stamp 4).

Best wishes for all who are waiting for the Oct 2012 ceremony invitions :)
Not waiting any more

dania

Post by dania » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

hello, one of my friend and his wife got their approvals last week and one of my co worker also got his approvals last week aswell, and they were saying they know atleast 15 people who got their approvals ,they applied may and june 2011.do any body knows how many ceremonies left in this year and their exact dates?? thanks.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:20 pm

dania wrote:hello, one of my friend and his wife got their approvals last week and one of my co worker also got his approvals last week aswell, and they were saying they know atleast 15 people who got their approvals ,they applied may and june 2011.do any body knows how many ceremonies left in this year and their exact dates?? thanks.
As far as I am aware there is this one on 30th Aug , next is on 15th Oct and there is going to be one in Dec 2012 (dont know a date)
Not waiting any more

seraph

Post by seraph » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks for your reply. I think you have no experience, just passed out. Could you please advise me whether your offer is from HSE or private?

nissa

Post by nissa » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:36 pm

any news about Eu Spouses applications look like these applications have been cornered.other category applications on very a fast track.Doj only delaying EU spouses applications they should have to explain this delaying reason publically so that at least people get answer who are waiting from last 2-3 years.its not due to back log because they have processed June 2011- Aug 2011 applications and granting approval letters if any back log exists from previous years then how come 2011 applications stared to be processed.out of mind this whole situation.

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi Guys, i am delighted to see this forum coming back from holidays. seems they started processing upto august2011 applications and good sign.
Looking at most of mates got their approvals for aug ceremony. Congratulations IQU, Starbuck, alpha_1 and others guys who succeeded this time. Pls keep post your advices and experiences to followers.

Good luck to all of us who are on queue to take off.

Papyro
Newly Registered

Delayed applications

Post by Papyro » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I was on with one of the ministers today, she told me that old application are been processed gradually whilest the citizenship is given the go ahead to process the new application trying to speed up and meet up with the six months time frame that DOJ has proposed

It is sad that those who applied 07, 08, 09, 2010 and early 2011 are caught up because of the old format of application[/quote]