ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ale001

Re: FLRo

Post by ale001 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 pm

ale001 wrote:I just got a response from Theresa May today :(

I think not directly from her but maybe on her behalf..

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and
the delay in making a decision on this application.

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

What do u guys think about this letter?

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
:(
I just hope and pray the HomeError send me a positive decision in the next two weeks as they confirmed...

I was worried before as i think the letter is from Removals Casework Co-ordination Team, but i'm a bit relieved as i heard here that it does not mean they section only removes but grants application as well.

I really need serious prayer at this time....

God pls help me, and others here

Really really scared
:idea: :? :? :?
Ale001

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: submission

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 pm

somebody007 wrote:'@dapsonlee,i got all document showing my water,television and house bills for past 2 years and beside my name is on my 3 years old son birth certificate and am 34 years old
I am pretty sure you should be ok for EEA route I know length of co-habitation and how genuine the relationship is plays an important role in the application. I am pretty sure someone on here will be able to add more to what I have sighted. I believe you should be fine.

verbina
Russia

Re: submission

Post by verbina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
somebody007 wrote:'@dapsonlee,i got all document showing my water,television and house bills for past 2 years and beside my name is on my 3 years old son birth certificate and am 34 years old
I am pretty sure you should be ok for EEA route I know length of co-habitation and how genuine the relationship is plays an important role in the application. I am pretty sure someone on here will be able to add more to what I have sighted. I believe you should be fine.
@somebody I think its probably best you seek advice on the EEA section of this forum luv. All the best!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 pm

@ dapsonlee , urrrm we ve been relegated !! Back to a senior/member of standing.... strange...

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 pm

verbina wrote:@ dapsonlee , urrrm we ve been relegated !! Back to a senior/member of standing.... strange...

Wow erm I did just notice that you know, very strange indeed! ... 😳 👀! We still standing strong come what may!!! Hope yesterday sailed through nicely though?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:@ dapsonlee , urrrm we ve been relegated !! Back to a senior/member of standing.... strange...

Wow erm I did just notice that you know, very strange indeed! ... 😳 👀! We still standing strong come what may!!! Hope yesterday sailed through nicely though?
Haha I went out saturday- stayed up through to sunday night.... So yesterday I spent vegged out on my sofa with my laptop.. :oops: . Guess the next big one is not until NYE thank God ! Getting old for these things

naba

Re: PAP/JR

Post by naba » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:23 pm

verbina wrote:
naba wrote:Dear verbina, dapsonlee, Hatchsead, elastep, Kaisha, Summer.. and other friends, hope you are keeping well.
As I shared my solicitor applied for the appeal permission but not sure when will get the result. Therefore, I am planning to put PAP to be safe side as it needs to be done within the certain time. Can I do it side by side, sending the PAP letter now?
If so, I will try to PAP by myself because of my budget constraint and then go to the solicitor for the JR. Can anyone tell me the total cost for the JR please? I got the PAP template from a forum friend here, sorry can't remember the name (@elastep, was it you?). Please give me your tips and advice for doing the PAP. Thank you all so much for the support. Stay blessed.
Babe each PAP letter is pretty individual in terms of including caselaw etc relevant to your specific case and carefully worded. @nilemarques composed his own PAP letter I believe along with his own caselaw examples, hopefully he ll comment on this...
The cost of JR depends on which solicitor / barrister you use around £2.000-7.000 average :(
@ verbina, thank you hun for the information. I just realized that the HO office did not returned my child's birth certificate. As I mentioned earlier my case has transferred to the local office including our passport. Is the birth certificate transferred too? is it how it works? thank you. God bless.

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am

Home office asked for additional documents with their tight deadline. Oh well, sitting here looking what will happen next.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 am

Hello all, i just thought i should share this article with you which shows that the government of the day is clearly predjudice.
They have come to the realization that there is absolutely nothing they can do to the EU's and will take out their anger on the non-EU. If the founding chairman of the organization MigrationWatch UK who the government rely on for immigration advise could alter such nonsense below after reports and evidences say otherwise, then i rest my case!

The report says -

"Those from outside the EEA contributed 2% more in taxes than they received in the same period, the report showed.

Yet British people paid 11% less in tax than they received during the same period.

It also found that in 2011, 32% of recent EEA immigrants and 43% of non-EEA immigrants had university degrees, compared with 21% of the British adult population"

However, he choose to open his mouth without communicating well enough with his brains to say vomit such rubbish below;

"Sir Andrew Green, of the pressure group Migrationwatch UK, told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme: "What this report finds is that, since 1995, they have made 'a negative contribution overall' but in the last two years they've contributed 2%. So the verdict for non-EU is that the benefit to the Exchequer is minimal or negative. For EU (migrants) it is clearly positive"

You can read the whole article at http://news.sky.com/story/1164087/immig ... oost-to-uk

It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 am

naba wrote:
verbina wrote:
naba wrote:Dear verbina, dapsonlee, Hatchsead, elastep, Kaisha, Summer.. and other friends, hope you are keeping well.
As I shared my solicitor applied for the appeal permission but not sure when will get the result. Therefore, I am planning to put PAP to be safe side as it needs to be done within the certain time. Can I do it side by side, sending the PAP letter now?
If so, I will try to PAP by myself because of my budget constraint and then go to the solicitor for the JR. Can anyone tell me the total cost for the JR please? I got the PAP template from a forum friend here, sorry can't remember the name (@elastep, was it you?). Please give me your tips and advice for doing the PAP. Thank you all so much for the support. Stay blessed.
Babe each PAP letter is pretty individual in terms of including caselaw etc relevant to your specific case and carefully worded. @nilemarques composed his own PAP letter I believe along with his own caselaw examples, hopefully he ll comment on this...
The cost of JR depends on which solicitor / barrister you use around £2.000-7.000 average :(
@ verbina, thank you hun for the information. I just realized that the HO office did not returned my child's birth certificate. As I mentioned earlier my case has transferred to the local office including our passport. Is the birth certificate transferred too? is it how it works? thank you. God bless.
Oh right, Im not sure about that to be honest... My friend who has been rejected and subsequently removed didnt have her passport with HO, so all the documents were returned to her solicitor along with refusal letter . Sorry I couldnt be of more help ..

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 am

ontothenext wrote:Home office asked for additional documents with their tight deadline. Oh well, sitting here looking what will happen next.
Yay!! You re nearly there then hun!! You will be getting your decision soon fingers crossed!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 am

verbina wrote:
naba wrote:
verbina wrote:
Oh right, Im not sure about that to be honest... My friend who has been rejected and subsequently removed didnt have her passport with HO, so all the documents were returned to her solicitor along with refusal letter . Sorry I couldnt be of more help ..
@naba, your kids birth certificate could be an oversight or a move by an over zealous officer, i would say you should ask for it.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:29 am

hatchsead wrote:Hello all, i just thought i should share this article with you which shows that the government of the day is clearly predjudice.
They have come to the realization that there is absolutely nothing they can do to the EU's and will take out their anger on the non-EU. If the founding chairman of the organization MigrationWatch UK who the government rely on for immigration advise could alter such nonsense below after reports and evidences say otherwise, then i rest my case!

The report says -

"Those from outside the EEA contributed 2% more in taxes than they received in the same period, the report showed.

Yet British people paid 11% less in tax than they received during the same period.

It also found that in 2011, 32% of recent EEA immigrants and 43% of non-EEA immigrants had university degrees, compared with 21% of the British adult population"

However, he choose to open his mouth without communicating well enough with his brains to say vomit such rubbish below;

"Sir Andrew Green, of the pressure group Migrationwatch UK, told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme: "What this report finds is that, since 1995, they have made 'a negative contribution overall' but in the last two years they've contributed 2%. So the verdict for non-EU is that the benefit to the Exchequer is minimal or negative. For EU (migrants) it is clearly positive"

You can read the whole article at http://news.sky.com/story/1164087/immig ... oost-to-uk

It is well!
Yeah it started off pretty good and ended up with the usual negative Non EEA rubbish.... booo!!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:56 am

hatchsead wrote:Hello all, i just thought i should share this article with you which shows that the government of the day is clearly predjudice.

The report says -

It is well!
Migration watch have always been against non- eu migrant and am not surprised because no organisation or body is standing up for the non eu migrant. Brussels have on many occasion challenge HO to produce figures that eu migrants are taken more benefits but up today no reply from HO.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

ale001

Post by ale001 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:29 am

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
Hi everyone,

I just get called again from my Solicitor now and he said the UKBA asked me to start report at the reporting center, and that they will dispatch decision in the next 2 weeks. But i cannot report because i don't trust the UKBA, i have reported once before in 2007 and was removed from the UK, i have also reported myself once without asking me to do so and i was also removed again, which means i was removed from the UK twice and i returned to the UK 3 times.. So i don't trust them anymore and i wont report. So my solicitor will give them this reason as to why i wont report because of lack of trust. My solicitor said they apology for the delay in deciding my application and promised they will dispatch decision in the next 2 weeks.

What do you think guys?
Ale001

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 am

[quote="verbina"][quote="naba"]Dear verbina, dapsonlee, Hatchsead, elastep, Kaisha, Summer.. and other friends, hope you are keeping well.
If so, I will try to PAP by myself because of my budget constraint and then go to the solicitor for the JR. Can anyone tell me the total cost for the JR please? I got the PAP template from a forum friend here, sorry can't remember the name (@elastep, was it you?). Please give me your tips and advice for doing the PAP. Thank you all so much for the support. Stay blessed.[/quote]

The cost of JR depends on which solicitor / barrister you use around £2.000-7.000 average :([/quote]

@Verbina and Naba. Verbina you're quite right that a PAP is individual to one's circumstance. I quoted Green v SSHD 2013 and Izuazu v SSHD 2013. I also did mention the HO guidelines (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary) on issuing removal direction. Here is a latest case where child's best interest has been used!
http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 82010.html. I hope that assists! Good day to you all!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 am

Good morning all.

verbs; Oh noooo I felt quite important as a Senior Member oh well, how the mighty fall hey :lol:

@hatchsead Andrew Green is a blithering idiot and an overt dearly beloved!

Good luck all and keep the faith!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 am

ale001 wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

Hi everyone,

I just get called again from my Solicitor now and he said the UKBA asked me to start report at the reporting center, and that they will dispatch decision in the next 2 weeks. But i cannot report because i don't trust the UKBA, i have reported once before in 2007 and was removed from the UK, i have also reported myself once without asking me to do so and i was also removed again, which means i was removed from the UK twice and i returned to the UK 3 times.. So i don't trust them anymore and i wont report. So my solicitor will give them this reason as to why i wont report because of lack of trust. My solicitor said they apology for the delay in deciding my application and promised they will dispatch decision in the next 2 weeks.

What do you think guys?
has your solicitor said anything in terms of reporting?

My feeling is if they ask to report you have to comply but then again once bitten twice shy so I understand the way you feel at the moment. Good luck

elastep

Re: JR

Post by elastep » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 am

Hello everyone :)

I just got an email from my solicitor with the scaned documents that was posted to him from the Hight Court of Justice Queen's Bench Division Administrative Court it reads:

In the matter of an application for Judicial Review

The Queen on the application of N....... v SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE HOME DEPARTMENT

By virture of the Direction of the Lord Chief Justice which took effect on 1 November 2013, this case is transferred to the Upper Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chambers.

All further correspondence should be sent to the

Upper Tribunal Immigrationans Asylum Chambers, Field House, 15-25 Breams Buildings, London, EC4A 1DZ

Quoting the reference JR..../....

My solicitor have not asked me for any other document to support my case as he thinks that what documents he has submitted is sufficient because it is what we got from the Home office using SAR and that is the only record they have on me.
What do you guys think?
I would welcome any input and thank you in advance.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 am

Morning All...

@Somebody...welcome to the forum and all the best with your application.Trust in God that He will do it for you!

@Verbs...they've demoted you...lol...that's a bummer.I reckon they're searching for an appropiate title for you.They should just give you the Madam Speaker title...*wink*.

@Believe&Dapsonlee....lol don't worry as you will can new befitting titles...*wink*.You'll rise up again just like David!!

@Notto...All the best with your application form and sounds like soon you will be receiving your stay!

@Ale...that's so dodgy right there having to send you to the Lion's den.I say don't report until they've reached a decision.You how the amoebas operate under the pretence of just normal procedure.I pray to God that He may protect you and be with you!!

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am

ale001 wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

Hi everyone,

What do you think guys?
@ale001
I would wait and hear from your solicitor if I were you on what reply they got from the HO regarding your concern and lack of trust towards their organization. and if you end up reporting carry all the recent letter the HO sent to you and expecially the one that said decision will be sent in the next 2 weeks.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am

@Elastep...congrats and I'm so happy for you and seems like now have to pray that they grant u a stay.I'm now getting anxious as haven't heard anything from my solicitor!When did they apply the JR??

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Re: JR

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 am

elastep wrote:Hello everyone :)

I just got an email from my solicitor with the scaned documents that was posted to him from the Hight Court of Justice Queen's Bench Division Administrative Court it reads:

In the matter of an application for Judicial Review

The Queen on the application of N....... v SECRETARY OF STATE FOR THE HOME DEPARTMENT

By virture of the Direction of the Lord Chief Justice which took effect on 1 November 2013, this case is transferred to the Upper Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chambers.

All further correspondence should be sent to the

Upper Tribunal Immigrationans Asylum Chambers, Field House, 15-25 Breams Buildings, London, EC4A 1DZ

Quoting the reference JR..../....

My solicitor have not asked me for any other document to support my case as he thinks that what documents he has submitted is sufficient because it is what we got from the Home office using SAR and that is the only record they have on me.
What do you guys think?
I would welcome any input and thank you in advance.
Jr proceedings were heard the high court before so now its in UT, so perfectly in order nothing to worry about. You are almost there. All the best.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:47 am

Keisha wrote:Morning All...

@Somebody...welcome to the forum and all the best with your application.Trust in God that He will do it for you!

@Verbs...they've demoted you...lol...that's a bummer.I reckon they're searching for an appropiate title for you.They should just give you the Madam Speaker title...*wink*.

@Believe&Dapsonlee....lol don't worry as you will can new befitting titles...*wink*.You'll rise up again just like David!!

@Notto...All the best with your application form and sounds like soon you will be receiving your stay!

@Ale...that's so dodgy right there having to send you to the Lion's den.I say don't report until they've reached a decision.You how the amoebas operate under the pretence of just normal procedure.I pray to God that He may protect you and be with you!!
QueeKeisha, good morning - how are you?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:05 pm

ale001 wrote:

see below

Dear........

Yours sincerely

Hi everyone,

What do you think guys?
I agree with Believe2013 that you cannot go against home office directives by not signing up but I strongly believe there is a foul play here. I don't see why they should ask you to start signing on when your case has not actually been decided that should be against their code of conduct regardless whether they have previously removed you or not, the case has to be decided first then instructions given later. Pls like elastep suggested pls contact your solicitor before you decide on such. this all seem unfair and very wrong.