ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rocksolid
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by rocksolid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:04 am

zusman wrote:EEA2 timeline.
Application sent 16/04/2014
Acknowledgement letter and COA received within 10 days
After three months received a letter asking more proofs, Provided
08/10/2014 Had surprise home visit, officers were satisfied. They said you should receive your decision within 2 to 3 weeks.
After that contacted MP wrote letters, phone calls, Solvit, none of these resources seems to be working. Today wrote an email to Linda.Bateman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk as well. Received an automatic reply, will contact you tomorrow.
This situation is really frustrating.it is not easy to wait even six months but when they don't reply you even after six months.it ridicules. They seem to play with feelings. :(
Any help please????
I would suggest you to raise a complaint on complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Call SOLVIT. This is absurd we are going through same scenario. What are your nationalities. I am Pakistani and she is Romanian.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 am

chaoclive wrote:
waqarhussain720 wrote:hope they will come to visit our house rather thn calling us going to liverpool cause we had 3 yrs old wee boy and no body would be available ro baby sit him.
The Marriage Interview Team is based in Liverpool so you will have to go there if you're invited for an interview.
Hi chaoclive...i know u been following this forum for long time...u hv observed many things...i want to ask u....if u know......if after interview,interviwer said to me it looks genioune to me and i will give gud recomendation about...what does that mean?

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:25 pm

kash112 wrote:
chaoclive wrote:
waqarhussain720 wrote:hope they will come to visit our house rather thn calling us going to liverpool cause we had 3 yrs old wee boy and no body would be available ro baby sit him.
The Marriage Interview Team is based in Liverpool so you will have to go there if you're invited for an interview.
Hi chaoclive...i know u been following this forum for long time...u hv observed many things...i want to ask u....if u know......if after interview,interviwer said to me it looks genioune to me and i will give gud recomendation about...what does that mean?
I think he/she feels that your marriage is not one of convenience. That means that you should be issued with a RC because they believed that your relationship with your EEA spouse is genuine. You don't need to worry now! Just wait for the RC.

Unfortunately, this doesn't mean that the RC will be issued very quickly!

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 pm

rocksolid wrote:
08/10/2014 Had surprise home visit, officers were satisfied. They said you should receive your decision within 2 to 3 weeks.
After that contacted MP wrote letters, phone calls, Solvit, none of these resources seems to be working. Today wrote an email to Linda.Bateman@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk as well. Received an automatic reply, will contact you tomorrow.
This situation is really frustrating.it is not easy to wait even six months but when they don't reply you even after six months.it ridicules. They seem to play with feelings. :(
Any help please????
I would suggest you to raise a complaint on complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Call SOLVIT. This is absurd we are going through same scenario. What are your nationalities. I am Pakistani and she is Romanian.
Pakistani and Polish.i wrote to Solvit. They replied that we need to send a signed document to Poland then they will proceed with my case and it can take upto 4 months.
I have contacted MP on 15/10/2014. He replied me on 31/10/2014 saying that he has contacted home office and he is waiting for their reply,since then he did not write to me anything.

rocksolid
Newly Registered

Post by rocksolid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:41 pm

zusman wrote:
rocksolid wrote:
Any help please????
Pakistani and Polish.i wrote to Solvit. They replied that we need to send a signed document to Poland then they will proceed with my case and it can take upto 4 months.
I have contacted MP on 15/10/2014. He replied me on 31/10/2014 saying that he has contacted home office and he is waiting for their reply,since then he did not write to me anything.
What do you mean by the signed document? Did u raise the complaint? You should write to them how this application is affecting your life and why you need the decision asap.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 pm

kash112 wrote:
waqarhussain720 wrote:
kash112 wrote: They refused unmarried partner app becoz i did nt provide them my partner id card... but i applied again 4 months ago as married partner...i had interview last week...
hi what kinda questions did they ask you in interveiw and was your interview in Liverpool or they came to your home. Many Thanks in advance.
Hi.....they asked us 46 questions..partners family name...my parents name.....how we met...who purpose and where....how much is rent who pays rent...its like they wanted to check if relationship is genuine...the interviewer made mistakes...he write dates wrong...but at the end he says i m positive about u but cant give u decision...times....my wife 50 mins ...mine 40 mins......but there were people who spent 2 hours each in interview room...hope it helps
...i rang HO on thursday and guy said decision was made on wednesday and u will recieve documents next week....can i just tell u somthing....i start working in june after getting COA ...he asked my wife a question..if i was working before...she replied i was not working and i was suporting him financialy...but guy type he is not working and she is suporting him.....if case worker just read that document which he gave us after interview thn there could be a big trouble...but my wife knows very well i am working now....i want to ask u...interviewer just pass his recomndations to case worker or he just give that question answers document to case worker....

JFS
Newly Registered

Post by JFS » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 am

Hi there,

Is anyone aware of any hard deadlines for issuing the CoA? It's been 2 weeks and a half, so roughly 3 weeks, and still no sign of the CoA.

They did send the standard acknowledgement letter shortly after receiving the application otherwise no CoA.

thanks heaps

J

webbon
Newly Registered

Post by webbon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:32 am

I remember looking at an FOI query where they claimed they aimed to process the application at Durham in 5 days then send it (document transfer time not specified) to Liverpool and process there within 5 days. That'd be two weeks + a bit for Durham-Liverpool transfer + a bit for Royal Mail being slow while delivering your COA = 3 weeks or so, maximum.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Great news ...thanks to Allah i hv recieved RC today....
applied 27 july...
interview held 7 nov ...rc issued on 12 recieved it today...i was overstayer for 6 years...

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:53 pm

kash112 wrote:Great news ...thanks to Allah i hv recieved RC today....
applied 27 july...
interview held 7 nov ...rc issued on 12 recieved it today...i was overstayer for 6 years...
Congrats buddy for ur RC, wish you a good safe life ahead.

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 pm

JohnDee wrote:
applied 27 july...
Congrats buddy for ur RC, wish you a good safe life ahead.
Thank u very much best wishes.....wish u best too.....i wish u get ur RC as soon as possible without any problem...

sunspott
Newly Registered

Post by sunspott » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:03 pm

applied 27 july...
Nice, congratulations. We applied 4th August but didn't get any invitation to interview. Just ackn letter and CoA. Hopefully we'll know something soon...

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:16 pm

sunspott wrote:
applied 27 july...
Nice, congratulations. We applied 4th August but didn't get any invitation to interview. Just ackn letter and CoA. Hopefully we'll know something soon...
Thank u.....even if u been invited for interview thn dont be upset....envoirnment in liverpool is very relaxed.....i was v v v emotional and worried about interview but everything went smoothly......i wish u best of luck..hope to hear gud news from u soon....

zoe14

Post by zoe14 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Hey kash! Thats a great news!! Atleast everything went well and you got it before 2015! pura vida!
:)

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:16 pm

zoe14 wrote:Hey kash! Thats a great news!! Atleast everything went well and you got it before 2015! pura vida!
:)
Thank u so much....enjoy ur holidays...

Overstay
Newly Registered

Post by Overstay » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Hey !
Everyone ! i m wonder about the forum which is giving a lot of experience and the practicing about the law and the legal stay in Uk , as i wonder i would like to as a very important question which is i am really getting mad and upset day by day !
my question is
" i was in the PSW ( Post study work ) till 24.05.2014 but before the visa expire i legally married a France citizen girl but now i am in overstaying in the Uk .so can i apply for the EEA2 application or shall i go to my home country to back here ? or if apply for the EEA2 shall i have to go to court to get the decesion or what ? plz anyone who is having the same experience plz give the Advice plz.
Thanks !

Overstay
Newly Registered

Post by Overstay » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Hey !
Everyone ! i m wonder about the forum which is giving a lot of experience and the practicing about the law and the legal stay in Uk , as i wonder i would like to as a very important question which is i am really getting mad and upset day by day !
my question is
" i was in the PSW ( Post study work ) till 24.05.2014 but before the visa expire i legally married a France citizen girl but now i am in overstaying in the Uk .so can i apply for the EEA2 application or shall i go to my home country to back here ? or if apply for the EEA2 shall i have to go to court to get the decesion or what ? plz anyone who is having the same experience plz give the Advice plz.
Thanks !

kash112
United Kingdom

Post by kash112 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 am

Overstay wrote:Hey !
my question is
Thanks !

The first question is if she is in uk and if she is exercising her treaty rights here in uk...if yes thn u were never a overstayer in my point of view ....even if u were overstayer u are married to eu citizen so u dont hv to go back to get RC....

nek17fish
Newly Registered

Post by nek17fish » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Just received EEA2 for both of my parents - application sent end of Sep, COA received in a week, no interview, RC issued two days ago and received today - HO rocks, I waited for 7 months and made complaint to get my EEA2 back in 2007. They surely improved service a lot.
Wish everyone the best of luck in application!

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:04 pm

nek17fish wrote:Just received EEA2 for both of my parents - application sent end of Sep, COA received in a week, no interview, RC issued two days ago and received today - HO rocks, I waited for 7 months and made complaint to get my EEA2 back in 2007. They surely improved service a lot.
Congrats.
You are really lucky to get Rc quick but they have not improved I'm waiting for 7 and half month now.

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello Guys,
I'd like to know how long is the time duration to receive COA after applying for EEA2 application and while file is under process do we need to go for Biomatrix in EEA2 application for applicant???
Adding more I've got my Acknowledgement letter on 8th Nov dated 31st oct and no COA till today ...!!!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 pm

JohnDee wrote:Hello Guys,
I'd like to know how long is the time duration to receive COA after applying for EEA2 application and while file is under process do we need to go for Biomatrix in EEA2 application for applicant???
Adding more I've got my Acknowledgement letter on 8th Nov dated 31st oct and no COA till today ...!!!
I would expect it soon. Ours took 3 weeks or so.

No biometrics for EEA2.

nek17fish
Newly Registered

Post by nek17fish » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:45 am

zusman wrote:
nek17fish wrote:Just received EEA2 for both of my parents - application sent end of Sep, COA received in a week, no interview, RC issued two days ago and received today - HO rocks, I waited for 7 months and made complaint to get my EEA2 back in 2007. They surely improved service a lot.
Congrats.
You are really lucky to get Rc quick but they have not improved I'm waiting for 7 and half month now.
Hope you get your RC soon, did they mention why it took so long? It's over 6 months you need to make complaint just like what I did 7 years ago.

salman451
Newly Registered

Post by salman451 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for a while. Here is my EEA2 timeline:

Application sent: 08/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter: 10/09/2014
Payment email: 19/09/2014
COA received: 22/09/2014 (dated 18/09/2014)
RC received: 20/11/2014 (dated 15/11/2014)

Hope that helps, all the best to the ones still waiting.

Ciao!

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:32 pm

salman451 wrote:Hey guys,

I have been following this thread for a while. Here is my EEA2 timeline:

Application sent: 08/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter: 10/09/2014
Payment email: 19/09/2014
COA received: 22/09/2014 (dated 18/09/2014)
RC received: 20/11/2014 (dated 15/11/2014)

Hope that helps, all the best to the ones still waiting.

Ciao!

What is payment email ?? And today I received email regarding my case ID and confirmation for my application has been received and is being considered, but no COA yet ..!!!!!