ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Announcement: Dublin Citizenship Ceremony May 2013

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paddy12
Newly Registered

Post by paddy12 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:14 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
paddy12 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:I know someone that got invited 2pm today as well.
hi all i got an email from citizenship department on last thursday saying that i am scheduled for May 20th ceremony and i will be getting my invitation letter within few days as i inquired about attending the 20th ceremony but till now i didnt get any invitation letter.just wondering if is there still hope that i will be attending the ceremony or not cos Monday gone and time is short
I suggest you mail them again because they may have sent you the letter and it may had happened to be lost somewhere?

Emailing INIS now will give you the best idea as to if you'll be yet to be invited or you have already been invited.
thanks intergratedmigrant for your advise,, just sent them mail and looking forward to hear from INIS,

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon May 13, 2013 3:33 pm

paddy12 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
paddy12 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:I know someone that got invited 2pm today as well.
hi all i got an email from citizenship department on last thursday saying that i am scheduled for May 20th ceremony and i will be getting my invitation letter within few days as i inquired about attending the 20th ceremony but till now i didnt get any invitation letter.just wondering if is there still hope that i will be attending the ceremony or not cos Monday gone and time is short
I suggest you mail them again because they may have sent you the letter and it may had happened to be lost somewhere?

Emailing INIS now will give you the best idea as to if you'll be yet to be invited or you have already been invited.
thanks intergratedmigrant for your advise,, just sent them mail and looking forward to hear from INIS,
Keep me updated
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

ambereu
Newly Registered

Post by ambereu » Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi everybody,
So... I got my invitation to the 20th May ceremony (@ 2pm) today, even though I was originally told I wasn't going to be invited...
Whatever, I'll take it!! Woohoo :-) Good luck to everybody still waiting

paddy12
Newly Registered

Post by paddy12 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Emailing INIS now will give you the best idea as to if you'll be yet to be invited or you have already been invited.[/quote]

thanks intergratedmigrant for your advise,, just sent them mail and looking forward to hear from INIS,[/quote]
Keep me updated[/quote]

hi just to update on this issue i would like to tell that i got the invitation letter today for 2 pm ceremony... no more waiting now thanks all for good advises and goodluck to those who are still waiting :D

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue May 14, 2013 3:44 pm

paddy12 wrote:thanks intergratedmigrant for your advise,, just sent them mail and looking forward to hear from INIS,
paddy12 wrote:hi just to update on this issue i would like to tell that i got the invitation letter today for 2 pm ceremony... no more waiting now thanks all for good advises and goodluck to those who are still waiting :D
Best of luck with your future endeavours . Remember me in your prayers :D

mariux
Newly Registered

Post by mariux » Thu May 16, 2013 4:33 pm

hi lads.anybody knows when the next ceremony wil be?after 20th of may?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu May 16, 2013 9:13 pm

mariux wrote:hi lads.anybody knows when the next ceremony wil be?after 20th of may?
Probably in early July
Last edited by IntegratedMigrant on Sat May 18, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

mariux
Newly Registered

ceremony

Post by mariux » Fri May 17, 2013 10:16 pm

how long you have to wait,till you get invited?i got my letter in early april.send my bank draft few days later?is it any chance to get invited to ceremony in july?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: ceremony

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat May 18, 2013 11:22 am

mariux wrote:how long you have to wait,till you get invited?i got my letter in early april.send my bank draft few days later?is it any chance to get invited to ceremony in july?
Between 2- 4 months

seraph

SPEECH BY MIN. ALAN SHATTER ON 20TH MAY CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY

Post by seraph » Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Please find below the speech made my Min. Alan Shatter on today's citizenship ceremony.

http://www.merrionstreet.ie/index.php/2 ... re-dublin/

mariux
Newly Registered

what happens if i won`t be able to attend ceremony?

Post by mariux » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 am

if i have booked holidays and won`t be able to attend ceremony?what happens then?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: what happens if i won`t be able to attend ceremony?

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:54 am

mariux wrote:if i have booked holidays and won`t be able to attend ceremony?what happens then?
You may be invited to the next ceremony after the one you've missed.