ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing Date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Until an applicant dont receive date of hearing after lodging appeal... What would be the exact living status of an applicant and which documentary evidence could be helpful.

For example; one of my friend is in difficulty. His employer is asking for up to date status after lodging an appeal. He submitted solicitor's letter to the employer but employer insists that the proof of acceptance of appeal is the Hearing date-confirmation letter which confirms section 3(c) activation on the applicant. Tribunal service says that it might take up to 10 weeks to deduct money and then further time to assign suitable slot for hearing.

link2sujan
Newly Registered

Post by link2sujan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hi I appealed on 17th April since then no reply.
Hi Khan_81,
Hi Khan_ 81, I have got the rejection letter on 2nd April and appealed on 11th April; I have gotten a letter from the tribunal on 19th June for hearing on 17th July.
Which was postponed for 22nd July. On the Friday 19th July UKBA withdrawn the case and the case was dismissed. I don't no what will happen next. We have got the letter from Tribunal, stating that UKBA withdrawn their initial decision.
Anyway as far my knowledge the hearing date depends on the numbers of application on your area. I leave in North East, and it might be the low number of applications, so I have to get a date too early... hope this information will help. Thanks

hope these information will help.
thanks

link2sujan
Newly Registered

Post by link2sujan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi Khan_81,
Hi Khan_ 81, I have got the rejection letter on 2nd April and appealed on 11th April; I have gotten a letter from the tribunal on 19th June for hearing on 17th July.
Which was postponed for 22nd July. On the Friday 19th July UKBA withdrawn the case and the case was dismissed. I don't no what will happen next. We have got the letter from Tribunal, stating that UKBA withdrawn their initial decision.
Anyway as far my knowledge the hearing date depends on the numbers of application on your area. I leave in North East, and it might be the low number of applications, so I have to get a date too early... hope this information will help. Thanks

thanks

link2sujan
Newly Registered

Post by link2sujan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi Khan_81,

thanks

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 pm

[/quote]

Hi Khan_81,

thanks[/quote]

Hi Link2sujan

could you please share the reason and timeline Please.

Regards

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:17 pm

link2sujan wrote:
Hi Khan_81,

thanks

Hi Link2sujan

Regards

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 am

Hi, I got refusal in June.Appealed and tribunal fee deducted on 2nd July.Today i received the notification of hearing date which is 14 Feb 2014.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:00 am

red scorpion wrote:Hi, I got refusal in June.Appealed and tribunal fee deducted on 2nd July.Today i received the notification of hearing date which is 14 Feb 2014.
Where will be heard?
Many Regards

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:02 am

red scorpion wrote:Hi, I got refusal in June.Appealed and tribunal fee deducted on 2nd July.Today i received the notification of hearing date which is 14 Feb 2014.

Could yo Please tell the refusal reason.

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 am

Hearing in Birmingham.

reason for refusal.contract not signed by both parties+ funds not equal to £200000 in bank statement.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:13 pm

My team mate got 3rd of October at Hatton cross. Appeal lodged 31st May 2013. I am waiting for my date.
Many Regards

link2sujan
Newly Registered

Post by link2sujan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:48 am

nagisons wrote:
link2sujan wrote:
Hi Khan_81,

thanks

Hi Link2sujan

Regards

Hi Hi Khan_81,

I am sorry to reply late. I have forgotten to submit my current appointment letter so they refused the application. As soon i have provided that home office satisfied with documents and withdrawn the case. finally after 1 and half months they issued me a visa on 4th of september for 3 years. be calm you will get soon. if you need any help please provide your email i will be happy to share more.
cheers

link2sujan
Newly Registered

Post by link2sujan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 am

nagisons wrote:
link2sujan wrote:
Hi Khan_81,

thanks

Hi Link2sujan

Regards

Hi Hi Khan_81,

I am sorry to reply late. I have forgotten to submit my current appointment letter so they refused the application. As soon i have provided that home office satisfied with documents and withdrawn the case. finally after 1 and half months they issued me a visa on 4th of september for 3 years. be calm you will get soon. if you need any help please provide your email i will be happy to share more.
cheers

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 am

link2sujan wrote:
nagisons wrote:
link2sujan wrote:
Hi Khan_81,

thanks

Hi Link2sujan

Regards

Hi Hi Khan_81,

cheers

Hi congrats check ur inbox thanks

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi

I just got the hearing date for 24th October 2013.

InshahaAllah everything will be Fine.

Regards

MNaveedonline

Post by MNaveedonline » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 pm

nagisons wrote:Hi

Regards
Hi nagison, where is ur appeal hearing location?. thx

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Yesterday i called them. they told me that the hearing date has been decided. i will receive letter in coming 2 or three days.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm

that good news atleast you got the date and its not too far either so hopefully it will be all good .... just wondering whn did you submit the appeal?

regards
nagisons wrote:Hi

Regards

balaaal

Post by balaaal » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:03 pm

I got my hearing date aswell
Appealed on 14 april
got response on 20 august
hearing date 24 march :(

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 pm

appealed on 12 June
fee deducted on 17 July
hearing date of 17 October.

opportunist

Hi

Post by opportunist » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Is anyone there whose hearing date is changed by tribunal??

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:57 am

balaaal wrote:I got my hearing date aswell
Appealed on 14 april
got response on 20 august
hearing date 24 march :(
what part of the country will your appeal be heard?

nidaaqeel

Re: Hi

Post by nidaaqeel » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:39 pm

opportunist wrote:Is anyone there whose hearing date is changed by tribunal??
yes mine from 24 april 2014 to 23 dec 2013

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Hi

Post by rehan01 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

U r lucky 1 thn as people had there date changed and gone even further but ur changed to be closer then actual date of hearing so u should be happy

nidaaqeel wrote:
opportunist wrote:Is anyone there whose hearing date is changed by tribunal??
yes mine from 24 april 2014 to 23 dec 2013

priyapiya

FINALLY GOT MY HEARING DATE

Post by priyapiya » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:52 am

Hi, Just got court papers and have been given a date at the beginning of dec for hearing