ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

From DECEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS >>>

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a--R
United Kingdom

Re: From DECEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS >>>

Post by a--R » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:59 pm

VISA APPLIED 19 DEC
BIOMETRICS 08 JAN

RECEIVED LETTER ON 28 JAN SAYING

"Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.
A decision on you application has been delayed as a result of further checks.
we expect to make a decision on you application by 07 April 2014,but we will write to you again if this is not going .
Just after receiving this letter they also verified my overseas bank statement as well ...
I just want to know why most of the people getting interview letters and I have received this one what's the difference ?? I'm just waiting waiting where ppl receiving telephone calls from HO even who applied in January/feb ..Any one have any clue what's happening

hmirza
Newly Registered

Re: From DECEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS >>>

Post by hmirza » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Please some one confirm me how long can one stay outside UK on entrepreneur visa WITHOUT affecting the right to apply for settlement after 5 years in future? Is it 3 months or 6 months? Any idea?? Much appreciated..