ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Applicants who applied on first week of Sep 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik78
Pakistan

Re: All Applicants who applied on first week of Sep 2014

Post by malik78 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:36 pm

optimist12 wrote:sorry actually i got my visa today so it should be 4th nov...bit excited...
no i didnt receive any letter or anything...thanks
Thats fine, you deserve to be excited and happy, congratulations again :)

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi Seniors

I have applied for my 2nd applicationan and I been for an interview on Friday and Interview was quite good. No tricky question. I did bring my latest bank statements and contracts with me but as per interviewer he said i can take docs but I cant give u any receipt. But he mentioned in my interview notes that I did bring my updated docs during Interview. He said if case worker need any other docs he will contact me or my solicitor.

My question is if they again plan to refuse my case .. can i apply for Tier 2 visa as a third application. I am bit worried abt that because no one know what they are going to decide.

I am running my company from last more than 2 years and all accounts are updated and I still have my own 50 k ..

Can u please help me so i can fell better.

Thanks
Nav
naveencandy8

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:53 pm

asabih wrote:hi guys
is anyone know how long home office will take to make decision about visa , i apply last week of august n i gave ma biometrics first week of sep till todays date no reply n no news,,,,,

hello everyone
visa applied 6 sep
bio 24 sep
exceptional complex issue letter received 1 NOV

COMPANY REGISTERED SINCE Nov2013
sole applicant
funds partly over seas in personal account
now waitting

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:19 am

Hi Naveencandy8,

I am in same boat as you. I recently applied for 3rd time, as my 2nd application was return after they interviewed because of some bullshit reasons HO gave (check my prev posts for detail insight) and then they gave me 28 days to reapply again. and I did re applied. I made my first application in Jan 2013 and till now I am dealing with HO and no visa yet.

App date : 06 Novem 2014
Ack: 10th Novem 2014
Bio Done : 19th Novem 2014

Interview Call: Next week

I think you can transfer to tier 2, but for that you need to keep everything ready or another option is to fight till the end, and go for JR if God forbid you get refuse.

I hope we all get our visa soon.

Please update us if you get any update on ur case.

All the best to all, who are waiting and struggling.

tc

naveencandy8 wrote:Hi Seniors

I have applied for my 2nd applicationan and I been for an interview on Friday and Interview was quite good. No tricky question. I did bring my latest bank statements and contracts with me but as per interviewer he said i can take docs but I cant give u any receipt. But he mentioned in my interview notes that I did bring my updated docs during Interview. He said if case worker need any other docs he will contact me or my solicitor.

My question is if they again plan to refuse my case .. can i apply for Tier 2 visa as a third application. I am bit worried abt that because no one know what they are going to decide.

I am running my company from last more than 2 years and all accounts are updated and I still have my own 50 k ..

Can u please help me so i can fell better.

Thanks
Nav
naveencandy8

Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

naveencandy8
Mood:
Hong Kong

Post by naveencandy8 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 am

Hi Fazer

Thanks

When ur psw was expired . My was expired last year . I did speak to some solicitors they said to me that I can apply for tier 2 as a third application in 28 days . Their is no issue for that.

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Post by Fazer_1985 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi Nav,

My PSW expired last year aswell in Feb 2013,
If lawyer are saying so thn go ahead and apply.

If your tier 2 sponsor is a big company and they have no prob in sponsoring thn you should go for it.

Just do your compl. Research before you apply thats my suggestion.
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!