ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All HSMP EC September 2007 applicant please post here!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fareedbaig

Congrats to you guys mrdeepak,Ikon, Vikas.

Post by fareedbaig » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanx mrdeepak,

Congrats to you guys mrdeepak,Ikon, Vikas.

IKon the only way to see if you got visa is open the passport and see wether you have visa stamped or not. lol :D dont worry you got the visa dude. I hope you share us the good news soon

anm374
Newly Registered

Post by anm374 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:35 pm

thanks for ur reply , i will let u know what happened. I have doubts because my friend was told clearly by BHC on phone that " your visa has been approved and we will dispatch the passport to VFS today"
anyways the truth will come out soon.
this was my second application for EC. U will be surprised to know that i had submited my intial hsmp application to work permits (U.K) in Nov 2006 and was rejected 4 times. in the 4th application's review they sent my documents to BHC mumbai and verified it personally , they came to bangalore to my work place. I then got the approval letter after 8 months.
After all this when i filed my ec , they rejected it saying that my documents are not genuine. canu believe it!
i think mine is one of the longest case for the fight of hsmp.

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:08 am

Hi anm,

You should get the visa this time. All the best!

BTW, can you please share what was the exact reason for your first EC rejection and the documents you submitted.

Regards,
Sri

anm374
Newly Registered

Post by anm374 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:59 am

hi
the reason was : the company had already given info about me to the officials who came from BHC mumbai for my initial application. When i filed for EC and my documents went to integra , they called up to the office and said that they r speaking from BHC mumbai and have doubt if the company is a genuine firm. As the company was a small software firm the MD did not want to take any risks and told them that he doesn't want to reply to any question asked by BHC. and therefore integra prepared a negative report on me and sent to BHC chennai. In the refusal letter the CO siad that he is satisfied to a high degree of probability that these documents are not genuine. anyways waiting for monday when things will be more clear for me.

mrdeepak
Newly Registered

Post by mrdeepak » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:25 am

Guys.... Just received my passports back. Got the visa for 2 years. FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Deepak

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:37 am

Congradulations Deepak!!!

I have few questions on EC which you may know the answer,

Do we need to anything special for integra verification other than filling in the integraform. Will the VFS guys take it from there? Do we need to submit xerox copies of all the documents that we submit for visa to integrascreen also?

I saw a message in this forum, which gives a link to the form, can you confirm if this is what you used?
http://www.esnips.com/web/foxxvpzsgsOtherStuff
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=19886

When does the 2 year period for HSMP starts? from the visa date or the hsmp letter date?

How much you showed savings? I have 10K pounds bank balance. Do you think it i senof to get visa for me and my wife?

EC_Chennai
Newly Registered

Post by EC_Chennai » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 am

Hi Deepak,

Congrats ! ! ! ! !

I too got my visa stamped for two years. Just got the courier.Finally the wait is over....... :D

When do you plan to leave for UK ?

regards

EC Chennai

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:12 pm

EC_Chennai wrote:Hi Deepak,

Congrats ! ! ! ! !

I too got my visa stamped for two years. Just got the courier.Finally the wait is over....... :D

When do you plan to leave for UK ?

regards

EC Chennai
Hi there

Congratulations...! Could you please let us know your EC timelines?

Regards

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:21 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:Congradulations Deepak!!!

I have few questions on EC which you may know the answer,

Do we need to anything special for integra verification other than filling in the integraform. Will the VFS guys take it from there? Do we need to submit xerox copies of all the documents that we submit for visa to integrascreen also?

I saw a message in this forum, which gives a link to the form, can you confirm if this is what you used?
http://www.esnips.com/web/foxxvpzsgsOtherStuff
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=19886

When does the 2 year period for HSMP starts? from the visa date or the hsmp letter date?

How much you showed savings? I have 10K pounds bank balance. Do you think it i senof to get visa for me and my wife?

Hi there

form provided in the link http://www.esnips.com/web/foxxvpzsgsOtherStuff is the right one but there is one more page - HSMP Points Proforma. You'll have to fill that form as well. And here is the link for HSMP Proforma - http://www.fco.gov.uk/Files/kfile/HSMP% ... 0FORMA.doc

The two year period starts from the visa date and not hsmp letter date.

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:59 pm

EC_Chennai, mrdeepak,

Congrats!! and all the best for the future.

All those who got the EC this month, pls. post your EC timelines.

Hi aai123,

I applied on 15th Oct and still didn't get any clues of employer verification. The SMS status is showing as Application forwarded to BHC. Is that mean the verification process got completed from Integra.

How you got the info about the integra call to your employer. Nail biting time period for us!

All the best!
Sri

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:40 pm

srirkast wrote:EC_Chennai, mrdeepak,

Congrats!! and all the best for the future.

All those who got the EC this month, pls. post your EC timelines.

Hi aai123,

I applied on 15th Oct and still didn't get any clues of employer verification. The SMS status is showing as Application forwarded to BHC. Is that mean the verification process got completed from Integra.

How you got the info about the integra call to your employer. Nail biting time period for us!

All the best!
Sri
Hi Sri

My HR told me that she received a call from Integra. As far as the SMS satus is concerned mine is also the same. Did you check with your employer if they got a call? I am quite tensed now. Its been 4 days now that the verfication has been done but still no clues.

Lets keep each other posted so we know how well things are moving. Believe me this is giving jitters now...LOL

Keeping fingers crossed.

Best of Luck

EC_Chennai
Newly Registered

Post by EC_Chennai » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Hello Friends,

The EC time lines were :

1. Applied EC : 12th Sep 07
2. Forwarded to BHC : 14th Sep 07
3. Got the passport stamped : 19th October 2007

All the best ! ! ! ! !

regards

EC_Chenna

anm374
Newly Registered

Post by anm374 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:07 am

my EC got rejected . They copied and pasted the same notes as in my previous rejection letter. Infact the EC officer was the same one as well.
I hope no 1 has to go through what I have undergone.
Congrats for those who got there hsmp visa.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:07 am

today a lady from BHC called my employer for verification
she spoke to my HR, my manager and me too.

she asked me questions like my date of joining, my net and gross sal, my reporting manager, my employee id, etc... same to my manager also. and then called HR.
i was there while she was verifyin with my employer (HR). my HR was tellin her my current CTC and details. the hitch was my increment letter was stapled at the end by the VFS guys and she didnt see the last page i guess. while she was talkin to my HR she said that it did not match with the documents i provided. so i whispered to my HR that tell her i submitted and it is stapled at the end ;) and my HR said the same to her. then that lady went "okay okay, got it". if i werent there then i dont know what woulda happened. i think that BHC lady was checkin it with the docuemnts only on top and not going thru all the papers.

anyways with all the chills and shivers keepin my fingers crossed.

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:09 am

Ok, thats a good news. In my case it is difficult to know whether they verified and whome they contacted for verification as my HR team operats from different work location.

Hoping for the best and fingers crossed! Completed 6 working days and 3 more weeks to go. :)

Cheers,
Sri

sree
Newly Registered

Post by sree » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 pm

~J~ wrote:today a lady from BHC called my employer for verification
she spoke to my HR, my manager and me too.

she asked me questions like my date of joining, my net and gross sal, my reporting manager, my employee id, etc... same to my manager also. and then called HR.
i was there while she was verifyin with my employer (HR). my HR was tellin her my current CTC and details. the hitch was my increment letter was stapled at the end by the VFS guys and she didnt see the last page i guess. while she was talkin to my HR she said that it did not match with the documents i provided. so i whispered to my HR that tell her i submitted and it is stapled at the end ;) and my HR said the same to her. then that lady went "okay okay, got it". if i werent there then i dont know what woulda happened. i think that BHC lady was checkin it with the docuemnts only on top and not going thru all the papers.

anyways with all the chills and shivers keepin my fingers crossed.

Hi J,

Best of luck.It seems ur HR manager is very friendly and co-operative.I have few doubts.Did they called to your mobile number or office number?.
What are all the details they checked with u and ur HR?.I mean employment details only or education details as well.

Usually they will send a document to the HR people and ask them to fill all the details about the applicant.Can u pl get that doc from ur HR and post it here.

Thanks in advance.

mrdeepak
Newly Registered

Post by mrdeepak » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:01 pm

Thanks Everyone for the support extended on this forum.

My timelines:

EC Application submitted: 12-Sep-2007
Application Forwarded to BHC: 14-Sep-2007 (As per SMS sent to 57333)
Docs handed to Blue Dart: 19-Oct-2007 (As per SMS sent to 57333)
Docs received: 20-Oct-2007

Thanks
Deepak

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Thank you vikas, mrdeepak and EC_Chennai for posting the timeline.

@ikon, any good news from your side.

Regards,
Sri

rahul_stb
Newly Registered

Query about EC - Is my wife going along with me ?

Post by rahul_stb » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 pm

I am applying for my EC shortly. Still in doubt about answer to the question

In VAF1 form -
SECTION 3 – YOUR FAMILY
3.5 Is your spouse/civil partner travelling with you?

I am married but no childerns. I wants my wife to join me later after a month or two, once I am settled. I am not applying for her EC with mine due to not much funds to support both of us.

So, I am going to write to _NO_ for the Q. Is my wife travelling with me. and in cover note I will write she will join me after one month, once I get job and place to live.

I will attach our marriage certificate, copy of her passport (age proof), marriage photographs.

Is it correct answer to the question ? and the document list ?

Another Q. My friend in UK has sent me letter of support for accomodation with other support documents as well, but they are never arrived due to postal services or other reasons i don't know.

Is scanned and prints of these documents enough ?

thanks for your suggestions !!

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:50 am

sree wrote:Hi J,

Best of luck.It seems ur HR manager is very friendly and co-operative.I have few doubts.Did they called to your mobile number or office number?.
What are all the details they checked with u and ur HR?.I mean employment details only or education details as well.

Usually they will send a document to the HR people and ask them to fill all the details about the applicant.Can u pl get that doc from ur HR and post it here.

Thanks in advance.
They called on office board number and asked the receptionist to connect. Only the employment details were asked. No documents were sent across only phone call. :)

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:44 am

Hi all

Just got my Visa stamped for two year in 7 working days......!
Thanks for all the members for helping me with my queries.

~J~ wrote:
sree wrote:Hi J,

Thanks in advance.
They called on office board number and asked the receptionist to connect. Only the employment details were asked. No documents were sent across only phone call. :)

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am

Hi aai123,

Gr8 news. Congrats!!!

All the very best for your future.

Regards,
Sri

yoga_yoga

Assests for EC

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:26 pm

HI All EC experienced guys,

Can I show following as proof of Liqiud assets with me ?

1. My PF statement - I hav accumulated over 2 Lakhs by now, so will it be accepted?

2. Can I show other Unit linked Life insurance plans toawards this? Because those amounts are withdrawable at any time?

3. For the fixed assets, only the copy of the "Sales Deed" is enough or any thing extra is also required?

Yoga

yoga_yoga

Congrats Aai123

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi Aai123

Have you received any verifications call from Integra/BHC?

Which company do you work for?

Regards
Yoga

aai123
Newly Registered

Re: Congrats Aai123

Post by aai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:07 pm

yoga_yoga wrote:Hi Aai123

Have you received any verifications call from Integra/BHC?

Which company do you work for?

Regards
Yoga
Hi Yoga

Yes i did receive a verification call from Integra/BHC. I work for a software development & Customer Services Company.

Best Of Luck