ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:31 pm

I am Computer engineer, I have 7 year experience in my field, I applied for accompany eu spouse Ireland, just wondering will I be able to get a job in It field in Ireland???

And also guys just to let you know I have contact Solvit regarding a delay in my application, as I applied 19 weeks ago
so Solvit ireland is dealing with my case.

I have no idea why they are taking this long

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Umair,

I think you can easily get job here. It depends on your specialty as well (in computer hardware).

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi all,

The decision list is updated, anyone got visa decision today. Please share. Thanks

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:45 pm

Jamaal,

I have applied in UK and Ireland. I got the same answer in both countries. I don't have any contacts. I went for an interview in Dublin the job was for Tech Level 1. The idiot taking the interview said to me i sorry but we cannot give You the job because we have selected a more experienced candidate for the job. I said to them can i see the candidate. When i went to see that so called experienced candidate i asked him only one question and he was unable to answer the question and was sweating like hell. The Question was " Can You install a 3rd Party software on Windows NT 4.0, That guy wasn't able to answer this question and he was experienced then me. Lets forget it, don't worry jamaal i applied everywhere even in dell but i got the same answers. I don't have contacts. I am so pissed off at the immigration that those goons don't know the difference between Accompany Visa and Join Wife Visa. If the workload has increased it better to increased the hands and stop giving long breaks. In an office job a 30 min break is more relaxing then anything.

Any news on the Visa of anyone seeing this forum...????

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:55 am

@ Fahad I am in same situation , I have no idea what to do yesterday I recived below email, you guys were right they put accompany eu catogory with join spouse,

The application is currently awaiting examination.

Due to the large volume of applications of this type, the visa office is
currently processing applications received in May 2015. While every effort
is made to process these applications within a reasonable time frame,
processing times will vary; having regard to the volume of applications,
their complexity and the resources available.

As a qualifying/permitted family member, where all the required supporting
documentation has been received and no queries remain outstanding, a
decision can be expected within 16 weeks.

Now I have sent an email to Solvit to remind the Irish authorities that my application comes under Directive 2004/38/EC and they have to apply accelerated time.

Now please advice what should I do next as this week is 19 week since I applied for accompany eu spouse, previously thay have given Differnt time frame for instance the decison will be expected with in 8 weeks, then they said with in next 6 weeks, then coming weeks and now yesterday they said 16th weeks.

I thinks they have not open my application as I clearly mention that I want my application to be consider under directive Eu law not national law.

Please advice what step should I take now to get a decison, this is insane.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 am

:( I think it would take more than six months. And even then they might refuse for some reason

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 pm

Umair,

The thing is if You have given your case to solvit let the solvit handle the case. Thou i am not sure about solvit as i don't know what do they do and how they do it. You are lucky that You received a mail i didn't even got a e-mail from those lazy gits. I am very sad to hear Your part of the story that You are waiting more then i do. Who is going to tell these numbnuts that we don't want any of their money or benefits. We just want our work to be done and we will never see them again. The day i shifted to ireland i went to apply for my PPS Number and the girl at the counter said You have to go on benefits to get one, i said are you being serious i never went on benefits in my own country why should i go on benefits over here. Umair let the solvit handle the case as solvit must have given you a date your case will end. Do keep us posted Umair as sharing a problem helps with the solution.

Jamaal,

At the moment everyone here is on the edge telling everyone that its going to take more then 6 months lets down the spirit. Umair has given his case to solvit let see what solvit does. If it was in my hands i would have knocked at the Dublin Office and asked them why is it taking so long but my hands are tired because i don't want any problems with my application.

I can bet You guys that someone from the embassy must have read this forum. Thanks to all You guys for sharing your thoughts and feelings in this forum i started this forum thinking it will end soon but You guys kept it going. Thank You all.

One more thing the dates on that INIS site has gone up. its 2nd June 2015. Hoping that the dates will come soon for all of us. InshaAllah

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 am

Yes you are right. The problem is, in Dublin office, they just say there is a huge backlog. I am hoping to get it before christmas so that i can go to pak for holidays and bring my family inshALLAH.

Lets hope there are very few files in June so our turn comes fast inshALLAH. Good luck.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Guy if you think the delay is unbearable , then you have the option of approaching the court, which will compel the minister to issue a visa under Article 5 of Directive 2004/38EC
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Obie wrote:Guy if you think the delay is unbearable , then you have the option of approaching the court, which will compel the minister to issue a visa under Article 5 of Directive 2004/38EC
Hi. I applied for my acc spouse in mid may still no answer.
You said we can apply for court. How do I do that and where shall I do it ??

Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Thanks for the link. But sorry I still get how to appeal to court about my application?
Do I have to hire a lawyer in Ireland?

Thanks.

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Still didn't get*****

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:33 pm

You could, or could approach the court on your own to seek an order, requiring the Department to issue the visa in accordance with the law, which provide for an accelerated procedure.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:36 pm

Obie,

Thank You for the link. I will go through it in the morning. Welcome to the forum by the way. Whats Your story????

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Thanks, but I have been on this forum for several years. Anyway I appreciate your welcoming me to your threads.

I don't have a personal story per sa. Simply undertaking my task as a moderator to assist distress family in anyway I can.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Obie wrote:Thanks, but I have been on this forum for several years. Anyway I appreciate your welcoming me to your threads.

I don't have a personal story per sa. Simply undertaking my task as a moderator to assist distress family in anyway I can.
Obie I have got my letter today :D hope this would make you happy and thanks very much for sharing your experiences..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:26 pm

Wonderful news

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:17 pm

@Obie.
Thanks for your info. How do I contact the court in Ireland is there any form to fill or call them. Please advise me.
Thanks.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:52 am

Sorry guyz was away. The dates at INIS website has changed. Can anybody help me out here. I went to VFS site and tracked my wife's application. It replied "The Application is in progress. Please try after few days". It has come up many times. What does it actually means. That the application is under observation or something. Please anyone has a clue...????

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Has anyone received there visas yet??, I'm in a similar category, my husband submitted his application for short stay Irish visa on the 8th September 2015, still not heard anything back yet, no emails or SMS and when I track the visa application on Gerrys Pakistan website, the same answer come back even if I put a bogus email address so whoever is using the track my application method on Gerrys Pakistan website it doesn't work.

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:48 pm

And how can I check if my application went to Dublin or Abu Dhabi,

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:28 pm

ZaheenR wrote:And how can I check if my application went to Dublin or Abu Dhabi,

ZaheenR,

We are in the same loop. I submitted my application for my wife on the 2nd of July but haven't heard from them. Some guys are saying that they have received a letter if you check the thread you will see that letter. This application goes to Dublin. Due to massive number of application being processed its taking time. If you check through the thread you will find a link that will tell You the exact date of which the applications are being processed. We are all waiting. :lol:

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:49 pm

What do you mean by this application goes to Dublin? Join spouse visa?, or generally all Irish visa applications from Pakistan go to Dublin please clarify?, and to update you all a friend of a family member of mine submitted his visa a month before mine same catergory and he received it last week so fingers crossed!!

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:24 am

Hi everyone,

Big goodnews for me today. My EU join spouse visa application is APPROVED!!!!
Solvit emailed me yesterday to phone the consulate in manila.
My reference number started weigh 2119... Applied last June 5th.Those who are still waiting for the decision under EU join/accompany our application is dealt under join family time frame.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting for their decision just be patient to wait and don't forget to contact UK solvit.

MjHowells