ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi awan, may I ask you, if you've submitted your driving licence with your first refused application, did the home office return it with the original documents or did they retain it with your passports?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm

hamalt66 wrote:Hi awan, may I ask you, if you've submitted your driving licence with your first refused application, did the home office return it with the original documents or did they retain it with your passports?
Please do NOT hijack other threads and ask the same questions which you already asked in your own thread. :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:45 pm

zimba88 wrote:
hamalt66 wrote:Hi awan, may I ask you, if you've submitted your driving licence with your first refused application, did the home office return it with the original documents or did they retain it with your passports?
Please do NOT hijack other threads and ask the same questions which you already asked in your own thread. :!: :!:
I apologise Zimba, but wasn't sure how to tag Awan in my other post. I just remembered Awan talking about his original documents being returned. You may delete this if you wish. Sorry again.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:50 pm

This is awan905's thread and the topic is Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions - it is not a general discussion thread.
And whether or not someone has had a DL revoked or confiscated does not form a general rule for anyone else as discretion is involved.

It appears it has just about come to a natural conclusion.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

hamalt66
Member of Standing

Post by hamalt66 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm

noajthan wrote:This is awan905's thread and the topic is Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions - it is not a general discussion thread.

Actually, thinking about it my question is still around the OP topic. Awan got his first application refused and he mentioned few pages ago that they returned his original documents when he applied for his fresh application. I am now in a similar situation as he was few months ago. I needed advice so I asked him. I did not intend to hijack his thread, and I already apologised.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:53 pm

hamalt66 wrote:
noajthan wrote:This is awan905's thread and the topic is Tier 1 Extension Refused after 5 Months.Need suggestions - it is not a general discussion thread.

Actually, thinking about it my question is still around the OP topic. Awan got his first application refused and he mentioned few pages ago that they returned his original documents when he applied for his fresh application. I am now in a similar situation as he was few months ago. I needed advice so I asked him. I did not intend to hijack his thread, and I already apologised.
I posted a reminder to everyone as all too often these T1 topics degenerate and diverge all over the place.

And OP has explained all about his documents.
License clearly wasn't an issue for him.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.