ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk rule about jobs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: uk rule about jobs

Post by heyaheya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:36 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:14 pm
heyaheya wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:06 pm
marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm
L. do u wish us to take ur date of entry into the uk as your specified date
THANKU so very much for ur time and answer...L1 .. would it be no or yes ........!!!!! as far as i think it will be no for 50 k and yes for 20,000k applicants ... just confirming... many thanks.. bless u
Depends on what you need.

This is primarily used to determine the requirement of initial registration within 6 months - whether you need that 6 months to start from the date of grant of Visa or from the date you came into the country
so i applied in 2013 for initial t1 visa and got visa in 2014. but of course as it was compulsory to register urself first to apply for a visa ... so it was like around a year before i was granted a visa.. so will it NO in that case,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:36 pm

so i applied in 2013 for initial t1 visa and got visa in 2014. but of course as it was compulsory to register urself first to apply for a visa ... so it was like around a year before i was granted a visa.. so will it NO in that case,
Correct
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:03 am

thanku marchnath ..ur star.. so i will jus tick on NO... thanks alot.. .cheers.

regards,

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 am

helloo all, HOpe all of u are doing good. okay just last bits and pieces left .. I just want to clarify ..

1. application form page 44 and 45 (a) i have ticked on documentation to prove employee is settles worker, (b) for directors a printout of Car with filing history page (c) for members of limited liablity ..... i left this blank now the 4th one EPS hmrc payment record ... do i have to tick on this or not.. for now i have done it as i am sending each employess passport copy , fps with start and finish dates, wages slip and p11. please answer about this ..

2. CT 600 is prove of uk tax registeration + plus business premises which is in table 3b1 .. as i am putting the documents according to sections and according to point .. so where will i place this in my folder...

3. page 59 of application form check-list .. i wrote like this .. please check and tell me if its okay please

Points Scoring Area (Extension application) Points Claimed Documents Provided (please list)
£200,000 or £50,000 invested in
UK Business (Section K)------ UNAUDITED ACCOUNTS 16-17, MANAGEMNT ACC , CS 1 YEAR

Registered as self-employed
or a director within six months
(Section L) -------------CAR REPORT DOWNLOADED CH

Engaged in business activity
at the time of the application
(Section M) ------------------ CAR REPORT DOWNLOADED

Created two full time equivalent
posts (Section N) ----------------- FPS, WAGES SLIP, PASSPORT,P11

i will put bank statements in section k plus bank from the letter in section k as well but CAR fo business premises and CT600 where shall place them .. please check the checklist and let me know.. i will be really grateful to u .. J jus last few bits .. thanks alot

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:34 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 pm
[quote=heyaheya post_id=<a href="tel:1535132">1535132</a> time=<a href="tel:1505399784">1505399784</a> user_id=156390]

Correct
[/quote]

Please if u can reply to my yesterday query. Many thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:29 am

heyaheya wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 am
helloo all, HOpe all of u are doing good. okay just last bits and pieces left .. I just want to clarify ..

1. application form page 44 and 45 (a) i have ticked on documentation to prove employee is settles worker, (b) for directors a printout of Car with filing history page (c) for members of limited liablity ..... i left this blank now the 4th one EPS hmrc payment record ... do i have to tick on this or not.. for now i have done it as i am sending each employess passport copy , fps with start and finish dates, wages slip and p11. please answer about this .. ==> Correct

2. CT 600 is prove of uk tax registeration + plus business premises which is in table 3b1 .. as i am putting the documents according to sections and according to point .. so where will i place this in my folder... ==> Investment section. It is to prove you invested in an UK business

3. page 59 of application form check-list .. i wrote like this .. please check and tell me if its okay please

Points Scoring Area (Extension application) Points Claimed Documents Provided (please list)
UK Business (Section K)------ UNAUDITED ACCOUNTS 16-17, MANAGEMNT ACC , CS 1 YEAR==> Documents to prove you invested in a UK business is also here

i will put bank statements in section k plus bank from the letter in section k as well but CAR fo business premises and CT600 where shall place them .. please check the checklist and let me know.. i will be really grateful to u .. J jus last few bits .. thanks alot
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:15 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:29 am
heyaheya wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 am

1. application form page 44 and 45 (a) i have ticked on documentation to prove employee is settles worker, (b) for directors a printout of Car with filing history page (c) for members of limited liablity ..... i left this blank now the 4th one EPS hmrc payment record ... do i have to tick on this or not.. for now i have done it as i am sending each employess passport copy , fps with start and finish dates, wages slip and p11. please answer about this .. ==> Correct

2. CT 600 is prove of uk tax registeration + plus business premises which is in table 3b1 .. as i am putting the documents according to sections and according to point .. so where will i place this in my folder... ==> Investment section. It is to prove you invested in an UK business

UK Business (Section K)------ UNAUDITED ACCOUNTS 16-17, MANAGEMNT ACC , CS 1 YEAR==> Documents to prove you invested in a UK business is also here

thanks marchnath .. so m pUt CT 2017, bank statement or bank letter in Investment folder which is Section K... are alll other check-list is fine.. Which i have provided please tell me. if all is okay..

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:57 am

Yes, looks fine

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:21 pm

i m so sorry guys if i am being pain but please i hope this is last question before i send my application for extension.. i jus dont want to do any silly mistake and get refused... please Marchnath ,zimba , CR001, DNF and all moderator. please reply to this. I know i have asked this question before as well but jus last time as this is thE thing i am worried about... please help me..

Ms A ADMIN JOB1
01-July-2015 05-October-2015 24.00 Hours

Ms B ADMIN JOB 1
06-October-2015 05-April-2016 18.00 Hours

Ms C ENGINEER JOB 2
06-Febuary-2016 05-April-2016 16.00 Hours

Ms D ADMIN JOB1
06-March-2016 05-March-2017 32.00 Hours

Ms E ENGINEER JOB2
06-April-2016 05-August-2016 32 .00Hours

Ms F JOB 2 ENGINEER
06-August-2016 05-May-2017 47.98 Hours

Ms G
06-January-2017 05-April-2017 18.00 Hours

Ms H ADMIN JOB1
06-Febuary-2017 05-July-2017 24 Hours

Ms I ADMIN JOB1
06-Febuary-2017 Active 16 Hours

Ms J ADMIN JOB1
06-June-2017 Active 16 Hours

Ms K ENGINEER JOB2
06-June-2017 Active 40 Hours

thats how i am going to put in table in application form... is going to be okay.. plus one more query MS F she started on 06-aug 16 and until 05 april .her pay rate was 11.50 but then i reduced to 7.50 for 1 month and she left then .. So in application form i finished her job with 11.50 on 05/april/2017 and for one month again wrote her name with 07.50 pay rate.. is it okay..as it is same job ..HO office will consider it same job they wont create any issue. Right.. please guide ..plus in above scenario .. i am satisfying the 24 months of 2 full time jobs... please last last question .. i will appreciate reply ...many many thanks.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm

This is quite confusing to go through.

Assuming that the hours you have are the weekly hours, the part below is sufficient to meet your requirements ? Why add all the rest ?
heyaheya wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:21 pm
Ms D ADMIN JOB1

Ms E ENGINEER JOB2

Ms F JOB 2 ENGINEER

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:46 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Assuming that the hours you have are the weekly hours, the part below is sufficient to meet your requirements ? Why add all the rest ?
heyaheya wrote:
Ms D ADMIN JOB1

Ms E ENGINEER JOB2

Ms F JOB 2 ENGINEER
yes they are weekly hours.... so can i put in application form all people i have hired for Admin and in Engineer jobs ... will that be fine..!! plus i dint want to add em as we discussed before marchnath but i met this solicitor he said its better to do so.. rather been jus sending exact 24 months... thats why now i thought i should add these as well .... what do u think .. plus u know as i said above MS F i reduced her per hour rate and den she left ... it wont be a problem right. maany many thanks..

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:07 pm

i want to show u smthing .. but as soon as i attach the file it says .. file is too large. :( :(

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:02 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:46 pm
marcnath wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Ms D ADMIN JOB1

Ms E ENGINEER JOB2

Ms F JOB 2 ENGINEER
yes they are weekly hours.... so can i put in application form all people i have hired for Admin and in Engineer jobs ... will that be fine..!! plus i dint want to add em as we discussed before marchnath but i met this solicitor he said its better to do so.. rather been jus sending exact 24 months... thats why now i thought i should add these as well .... what do u think .. plus u know as i said above MS F i reduced her per hour rate and den she left ... it wont be a problem right. maany many thanks..
No issues on the additional people.
No issues with salary change either
The forum seems to restrict many types of files - it seems to allow zipped files, so you can try zipping it and attaching

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am

sorry marchnath and zimba for posting thr..

i jus wanted to give reference.. so make things easier.. so now...thanks alot for evything.. as i registered for paye in 2015( 6months after i got visa) . I am going to send them all until now, job creation letter and going to fill up application form page number 45.
N3a .. i will write 0. zero
n3b .. i think i should leave it blank both of em as i dint have any jobs before plus i was not registered for PAYE ( i am sending FPS from 2015 until now 2017.. please please tell me if i am right,,,

do i need to take any other measures regarding accounts or smthing or just that, i mean do i have to send more than one accounts... or jus one is okay... thanks alot evybody for ur unconditional support ...

regards,

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

heyaheya wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am
sorry marchnath and zimba for posting thr..

i jus wanted to give reference.. so make things easier.. so now...thanks alot for evything.. as i registered for paye in 2015( 6months after i got visa) . I am going to send them all until now, job creation letter and going to fill up application form page number 45.
N3a .. i will write 0. zero
n3b .. i think i should leave it blank both of em as i dint have any jobs before plus i was not registered for PAYE ( i am sending FPS from 2015 until now 2017.. please please tell me if i am right,,,

do i need to take any other measures regarding accounts or smthing or just that, i mean do i have to send more than one accounts... or jus one is okay... thanks alot evybody for ur unconditional support ...

regards,
Just make sure you write in the cover letter that you are not providing employee records for before joining because you did not have employees and were not enrolled in PAYE

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:37 pm

HI MARCHNATH thanks alot for evything.. i will defo write cover letter in detail.. and as u said to NIsh with reference to guidance policy about new busines. m going to get job creation letter.. marchnath as i am going to send all details of employees now to be on safe side i have to put them in table accordingly .. so thats i just want to show u .. i tried my level best .. taken their names off.. plz do final check.. please please.. i know it is bit confusing..but plz ask me if thr is anything.. these are last bits i wont bother u anymore....i am trying to attach em .. lets hope it works as u guided.. with Zipping.. PLEASE ADVISE .. if its okay.

many many thanks... i cant thank u enough.
Attachments
Job TABLE.rar
(13.26 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
1.rar
(25.28 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:43 pm

i think that is not uploded correctly so trying again.. is thr any job creation letter template i can have please.
Attachments
Job TABLE.rar
(13.26 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
1.rar
(25.28 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:53 pm

I guess this attachement dint wrk?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Attachment worked - but unfortunately I am not at this full time :-)

You have more than enough on FT, so the part-timers don't matter.

But, if you needed the part-timers, you would have had to split them into separate jobs and show which ones are combined.

If I were in your place, I would still just include the full time in the Job table (much less confusing). Attach all the payslips, etc. for the others if you want to, but at least the CW does not have to try and sort out your confusing job table.

Here is the accountant letter I got my accountant to do. It just follows the guidance almost exactly.
UK Visas and Immigration
xxx
xxx

___ February 2017
Dear Sir,
This is to confirm that:
1. This document is prepared with respect to our client ___________, Company no. ______ of ___________.
2. Mr. _______ is a shareholder and Director of the above business
3. The business employed Ms. ________ to a newly created position, that of a Marketing assistant.
4. The position was filled in ____ 201_ by ________, who works over 30 hours a week.
5. We are registered Chartered Accountants with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
6. We are willing to confirm the contents of this letter, if requested. You may contact us at
________.
Whilst the information provided above is believed to be true, it is provided without any acceptance by ______ of any responsibility whatsoever, and any use you wish to make of the information is, therefore, entirely at your own risk.
Yours faithfully,

__ ___ ACCA

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 am

marchnath sorry i dint mean that ur here full time.. and i am taking ur advice as u said not to make cw confused .. i am jus going to put full timers on this table.... !! n3a i wrote (NONE) .. n3b both of them i left blank and just ticked on n3c letter from accountant regarding job creation.

in my accounts accountant did not write date of purchase even i said to him few times. so i am attaching confirmation statement for last year.. i hope thats okay .. thanks marchnath for all ur help .. sorry for being pain all this time.

many many thanks.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 am

i just read dnf post for application documents .. he said to add up share certificate for share capital applicants.. so i am going to add that and the date on share certificate will be the date money has been transferred from personal to business account.. right .. and what is a print out of '''the company's register of members from companies house ''

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:53 am

MORNING zIMBA AND MARCHNATHcr001 and all,

i was just reading indeed8899 rejection letter and u guys explaining him how he filled up the application form wrong ...now i think i filled up the form wrong as well... as i thought its bout jobs and not employees ... please have a look at this attachment and leme know if i have understood wrong as welll.. and if it was not like this how it should have been.. please have a look ....

And accountant letter wrote this in job creation letter
(i) The business employed Mrs A to the position of Office Assistant. The Position was filled in 06-March-2016 until 05-March-2017 Full Time.

(ii) The business employed Ms B to the position of Consultant. The Position was filled in 06-April-2016 until 05- August-2016 Full Time. This position was then filled in by Ms C 06-08-2016 until 05-05-2017 Full Time.
Attachments
rsz_11.jpg
rsz_11.jpg (9.36 KiB) Viewed 871 times
rsz_12.jpg
rsz_12.jpg (11.05 KiB) Viewed 871 times

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 am

You have only full time so this is correct

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Thanku marchnath. That means application form table and accountants job creation letter are correct. Thanks alot .god bless u dear.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

well I know its too late to ask but do we have to sign CT600 .. although it has been signed electronically on FTAX .. but shall one sign it somewhere or not.. and confirmation statement should be only for 2017 where 50,000 has been allotted ... and share certificate is should have date of the day transferred money from personal account to business account. thanks alll of ur help ...