ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER2 TO ILR REFUSED PLEASE HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: TIER2 TO ILR REFUSED PLEASE HELP

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm

wewillgetit wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:52 pm
Hello,

Can someone reply on the following?

I had my letter(month ago) for AR that decision was withdrawn and my case has been sent back to case working team to make new decision. Since then I didn't get any updates from HO.

Question is can they make new decision with out BRP and Passport ?
Letter doesn't ask me to send my document and all it says is ' they will make new decision and let me know the outcome'

Do I need to send them my Passport and BRP or just wait for them ?

The reason I ask for this is I can see that HO responded to someone else saying once they get the passport they will make new decision.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... through=1

Please advise?

Thank you
When and how did you get your passport and BRP back ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wewillgetit
Iran

Post by wewillgetit » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:47 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm
wewillgetit wrote:
Hello,

I had my letter(month ago) for AR that decision was withdrawn and my case has been sent back to case working team to make new decision. Since then I didn't get any updates from HO.

Letter doesn't ask me to send my document and all it says is ' they will make new decision and let me know the outcome'

The reason I ask for this is I can see that HO responded to someone else saying once they get the passport they will make new decision.

Please advise?

Thank you
Hello,

I applied for same day decision my passport and BRP have been given back when I got the decision on the same day.
but the rest of documents stayed in HO.

Thanks

wewillgetit
Iran

Post by wewillgetit » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:23 am

wewillgetit wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:47 am
marcnath wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:03 pm
wewillgetit wrote:
Hello,

Please advise?

Thank you
Hello,

I applied for same day decision my passport and BRP have been given back when I got the decision on the same day.
but the rest of documents stayed in HO.

Thanks
Hello

What do you reckon is the best apart from waiting?

wewillgetit
Iran

Post by wewillgetit » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:03 am

Hello

Does anyone happen to know if your decision has been withdrawn and sent back to the case working team does that mean you need to wait for 12 to 14 weeks same like normal ILR applicants process takes?

Thanks

wewillgetit
Iran

Post by wewillgetit » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:00 pm

wewillgetit wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:03 am

can any of the moderators comment on the following?

Hello

Does anyone happen to know if your decision has been withdrawn and sent back to the case working team does that mean you need to wait for 12 to 14 weeks same like normal ILR applicants process takes?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:06 pm

wewillgetit wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:03 am
Hello

Thanks
There are no set times for this
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.