ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for Ec under transitional HSMP Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mahendra78
Newly Registered

Re: Visa time

Post by mahendra78 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am

[quote="ansubram"]Hi All,

My timeline details are,

Applied on: 23-Sep-2008
Integra: No idea
Remarks: I had initial HSMP approval letter

Thanks[/quote]

I also applied same time.. my Integra verification was done with my company but still BHC didnt receive any verificaton report.

Still waiting.......

ansubram
Newly Registered

Re: Visa time

Post by ansubram » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 am

[quote="mahendra78"][quote="ansubram"]Hi All,

My timeline details are,

Applied on: 23-Sep-2008
Integra: No idea
Remarks: I had initial HSMP approval letter

Thanks[/quote]

I also applied same time.. my Integra verification was done with my company but still BHC didnt receive any verificaton report.

Still waiting.......[/quote]

I contacted BHC today and got the reply that my application is pending for decision. I'm not sure what it means.

loodk

Post by loodk » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:10 am

Mr. newbee2008,
Nice talking to you on phone today, let me know when you submit your EC application indicating all documents u attached.
I am counting three months till Jan-209 to fulfil maintenance funds requirement. Later i'll share my experience.
Regards,
loodk

Muzzy14

Post by Muzzy14 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 pm

loodk,
Its good that you talked to newbee2008, but it would be great if you share with feedback you've got on phone talk. Basicly you've asked exactly same question that I wanted, "why should we need to submit payslips"?
Regards
Muzzy14
loodk wrote:Mr. newbee2008,
Nice talking to you on phone today, let me know when you submit your EC application indicating all documents u attached.
I am counting three months till Jan-209 to fulfil maintenance funds requirement. Later i'll share my experience.
Regards,
loodk

loodk

Post by loodk » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 am

Muzzy14,
To show that my foreign currency account is active and to confirm the amount is coming from my employer, i will attach salary slips of last three months only along with three months bank statement.
Before three months period i am not going to attach anything becoz of HSMP letter. Same ws discussed with newbee2008.
Regards,

Muzzy14

Post by Muzzy14 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Thank you.
All the best.
loodk wrote:Muzzy14,
To show that my foreign currency account is active and to confirm the amount is coming from my employer, i will attach salary slips of last three months only along with three months bank statement.
Before three months period i am not going to attach anything becoz of HSMP letter. Same ws discussed with newbee2008.
Regards,

ara12139
Newly Registered

Post by ara12139 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Hi Kiladik
i need your help. my HSMP application approved in 19.Sep.2008 but after over 6 week it is still in the way, seems has been lost in transit.
i should wait for 12 weeks then apply for a reprint of Approval Letter , and if i will be lucky i will receive it 15 weeks after 19.sep.2009 , I just want to know how long the reprint of my Approval Letter will be valid ? another 6 months or less?
thanks

gopalp
Newly Registered

Post by gopalp » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:06 am

Guys,

I have applied for EC for Tier 1 (General) under ransitional arrangement with HSMP approval. Please find the details below:

Applied on - 15th Sept 2008
Applied From - VFS, Bangalore
Online Status - Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 15 Sep 2008
Integra - No idea
Status thru email - The enquiries on your application are complete. The application is waiting in a queue to be assessed by the ECO.
Results - Waiting.....

--
Thanks & Regards,
Gopalp

Muzzy14

Additional documents for EC

Post by Muzzy14 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:46 pm

I read in some posts that some EC applicants have submitted UK adresses (hotel, rented appartment and so on.) where they are going to stay.

Just wanted to know how mandatory it is? To my mind it's nonsense to book a room before having visa stamped. In my case I don't even know when I am going to go to UK, it may be after 2-3 month after EC approval.

Please give some advise.

regards,
Muzzy

niw2
Member of Standing

Re: Additional documents for EC

Post by niw2 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 am

Muzzy14 wrote:I read in some posts that some EC applicants have submitted UK adresses (hotel, rented appartment and so on.) where they are going to stay.

Just wanted to know how mandatory it is?
This seems to be regarded as a requirement for applicants in India and Pakistan, but nowhere else. Presumably, the authorities consider that immigrants from India and Pakistan are more likely to engage in overcrowding, which has been specifically targeted as a problem among immigrant groups, so steps are being taken to ensure that individual migrants from those countries arrange suitable accomodation.

gopalp
Newly Registered

Post by gopalp » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:55 am

Hi all,

Thanks a lot to all of you.

I got a call from my house saying that I have received the courier from Chennai and the Visa has been granted for 3 Yrs. Here are the timelines

Category - Tier 1 (General)
HSMP Approval - Yes
Applied on - 15th Sept 2008
Applied From - VFS, Bangalore
Integra - No idea
Results - Granted/Approved (01/01/2009 to 01/01/2012)

Thanks again to all of you out there and best of luck for those who are expecting visa shortly.

--
cheers,
gopalp

ivarHSMP
Newly Registered

Applied for EC process on 5th Nov 2008

Post by ivarHSMP » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:35 pm

hi all,
i applied for EC on 5th Nov 2008 at chennai VFS office for tier 1 general visa

i have few doubts on this process.
->Will the integra call my current employer?? i am bit worried because i joined this employer 3 months back.
->Is they any way to track the integra verification status??

my current visa application status is : Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 05 Nov 2008

ivarHSMP
Newly Registered

Post by ivarHSMP » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:08 pm

today my HR called and told that they got verification call and asked me wheather to provide the information or not. I said to my to provide whatever information they want.
Last edited by ivarHSMP on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ivarHSMP
Newly Registered

Re: Applied for EC process on 5th Nov 2008

Post by ivarHSMP » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:09 pm

today my HR called me and told that they got verification call and asked me wheather to provide the information or not. I said to my to provide whatever information they want.
ivarHSMP wrote:hi all,
i applied for EC on 5th Nov 2008 at chennai VFS office for tier 1 general visa

i have few doubts on this process.
->Will the integra call my current employer?? i am bit worried because i joined this employer 3 months back.
->Is they any way to track the integra verification status??

my current visa application status is : Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 05 Nov 2008

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Thanks so much for this forum to help me to get my HSMP Tier 1 Visa.
After long struggle atlast got my visa stamped for 3 yrs.

Initial Approval: 3rd may 2008
EC Applied: 20th Aug 2008. Refused on 14th Oct 2008.
Re-Applied: 28th Oct 2008, Stamped on 4th Nov 2008.
with post dated Visa frm Jan 2009 to Jan 2012.

Once again thanks for this forum and all others.

z00ps00p
United Kingdom

Post by z00ps00p » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:58 am

Success, despite not having been employed for 14 months at the time of the Tier 1 application, and having furnished a letter from the bank indicating availability of maintenance funds as fixed deposits rather than bank statements.

HSMP application (received at Sheffield): Last week of March 2008
HSMP approval letter date: Second week of July 2008
Tier 1 (General) transitional application (submitted at VFS Bangalore): First week of January 2009
Received by the BDHC, Chennai: two days later
Integra Screen: no notification
Passport returned with visa stamp: First week of February 2009

As regards proof of accommodation, I asked VFS about it toward the end of September last year, and they said it is not required:
It is my understanding that I need to provide proof of accommodation for my Entry Clearance application. Would an invite from a relative indicating I could stay for an indefinite period be sufficient?
Accommodation proof is not mandatory.
In the end I just made a hotel booking (through Orange Smile) and submitted a hard copy of the reservation confirmation. I might or might not cancel my reservation, though, depending on whether I can arrange longer-term accommodations before I arrive. (I picked this particular reservation system because it provides a ready list of booking and cancellation terms, including any nonrefundable advance demanded at booking time or any cancellation charges.)