ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vesh123
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Extension

Post by Vesh123 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:16 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:58 am
Vesh123 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:32 am
Vesh123 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:46 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:12 pm
It should not be, however my usual is if possible to not touch it.
Thanks for your help.

I've submitted the application. They haven't gave the option to upload the document online. Instead ask to go to local VFS center for biometric and with documents. Also gave the check list but in list doesn't motioned the Tenancy agreement and our financial Cover letter. So my question is :

1. can I take all other documents other than the checklist and would they accept and upload them?
2. Secondly , in application they asked I will get the BRP from post office once I entered the UK. Won't they gave me visa from back home?

Your help would be apricated.

Thanks
Vesh
Hope you are well.

Is Below both document referring to Husband's British Passport?
Correct, naturalisation cert can also come in.

Note: this is a public forum, endeavour to take out identifiers e.g. names when uploading documents of photos online.
Thanks. I've received the below email from HO. I submitted already all the documents from my side along the documents from my sponsor ( husband) at the time of application before biomatrices. Do my sponsor need to submit again or just we ignore it?

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

Thanks
Vesh

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Extension

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:12 am

Vesh123 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:16 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:58 am
Vesh123 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:32 am
Vesh123 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:46 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:12 pm
It should not be, however my usual is if possible to not touch it.
Thanks for your help.

I've submitted the application. They haven't gave the option to upload the document online. Instead ask to go to local VFS center for biometric and with documents. Also gave the check list but in list doesn't motioned the Tenancy agreement and our financial Cover letter. So my question is :

1. can I take all other documents other than the checklist and would they accept and upload them?
2. Secondly , in application they asked I will get the BRP from post office once I entered the UK. Won't they gave me visa from back home?

Your help would be apricated.

Thanks
Vesh
Hope you are well.

Is Below both document referring to Husband's British Passport?
Correct, naturalisation cert can also come in.

Note: this is a public forum, endeavour to take out identifiers e.g. names when uploading documents of photos online.
Thanks. I've received the below email from HO. I submitted already all the documents from my side along the documents from my sponsor ( husband) at the time of application before biomatrices. Do my sponsor need to submit again or just we ignore it? No, just ignore. It's an acknowledgement of receipt of your application.

Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

PLEASE NOTE: This email is to acknowledge receipt of your Settlement application, if you or your sponsor have not already submitted supporting documentation please ensure you follow the process listed below: UKVI is unable to consider your application without these documents.

Please ensure that your supporting documents are submitted within 5 working days of this email.

Your sponsor, agent or representative can submit supporting documents in the UK at various locations in person or by post for a fee. For further details, please refer to Option 3 and 4 in the link below:

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/en

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 5 working days your application will be processed based on the information provided in the Visa Application Form.

Thanks
Vesh