ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deportation order

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 am

SSEF wrote:I have to point out do you think the Republic would be would be in existence without a fight? Think how many men/women fought the good fight and won the freedom on a tiny island?
Mad for a fight aren't ya? You sound like a bitter woman. Fighting is not always the answer, see how well the IRA are doing now?
SSEF wrote:As for Afghanis growing a backbone, no chance, they are corrupt the core
What stereotypical dearly beloved bulls**t!!!

Why are you even on this forum? We don't need another "Irish"Tom!!!!
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 pm

SSEF wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
SSEF wrote:Shouldnt they protest about their human rights when they're Bagdad? I see all the time on this board about immigrants doing it in Europe, filing cases for their human rights, right to family life blah blah blah, so why are these citizens of these countries not trying to change things?? Only when they grow a back bone and stand up for themselves will they carve out a better future! Europe is not the guardian of the world!

By the way what has Sweden got to do with Ireland?

By the way I resent the comments about beloved, I could give you links to attacks carried out by Asians in the UK on white people or increasing s*x attacks on white women by Asian men...so please keep your one sided CNN reports to yourself!

Asylum seekers that come to Britain pass through several safe countries in order to get here - if they were so desparate for a safe place they would settle in the first country that was safe.

bit rich comin from cnn alright, one word, mexico.

i have to say, i am glad you were not the person who had earlier suggested that i knew little about the human rights problems in places like africa ( a matter i clearly refutted after)

you are aware of the problems existing in iraq for the past twenty years and now, aren't you? journalists are still being killed for speaking up, sectarianism is rife, and innocent people are being killed in bombings, the insurgents and criminal gangs have not gone away you know. go to www.ecoi.net for all the info. i was / am completely against the americans and british entering these places but, now they are there, its not so easy for them to leave, and they are needed there by the relevant governments.

zimbabwe is no better, even now (well its a tiny bit better, though many authorities find most asylum seekers were not mdc members but economic migrants. i would not be as forceful on my comments, we owe them nothing regarding people of that country

you think somalia is any better?

Iraq and afghanistan are both deemed by un as not being safe , even if intitally they don't believe their stories, leave to remain might be granted. surely you enjoy the gift of common sense to know damn well that europe is safer to protest about their countries instead of doing it there. as for growing a backbone, i believe the afghanis did that in the 1970's with russia, and many are still doing it today against the us and brits, or the other way round, al queda etc (which ever fence they are on) SERIOUSLY, do some research before making comments like that, you will get your answer then

i sense you are talking about the dublin convention . nothing in that stops a person to choose a country to apply.
Thanks for your rich words but Im the GG grand daughter of a Suffragette who was beaten to a pulp and raped for her right to vote in a country where women and low class people had no rights, I think I can speak..

I really respect your posts, but I think you missed my point and I have to point out do you think the Republic would be would be in existence without a fight? Think how many men/women fought the good fight and won the freedom on a tiny island?

As for Afghanis growing a backbone, no chance, they are corrupt the core they have always been hedging their bets and installing what rules they wanted..ever heard of bacha baza, if not, google it and learn a bit about the waring times against russia!

As for safe places, we live on islands, asylum is about reaching a safe place, not a place with the most benefits...
I suggest you stop living in the shadows of your gg grandmother and move to the 21st century.

I know what you mean, you were very clear in what you were saying.

As for Afghanistan. FFS, 3 word, betrayal + USA + 1978ish. Corruption? Thats most countries then. Afghanis being corrupt to the core? There are plenty of candidates in the western world for that prize. You a Fox News fan? Sky News?

Benefits would include the basic human right of shelter, accommodation, food and care. Whilst Irish facilities are not to be sniffed at, better than other countries, €19 a week is hardly much, in addition to very bad accommodation centres.

As for this country, REpublic only in name. Without getting all Republican and misty wrap the green flag around me boys, there are 6 (well at least 3 counties) missing. Lets be honest, this country was won by Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Tipperary and no more.Of course the rest of them pitched in on the Constitutional front, which very much fought (O'Connell, Parnell, Davitt). We would have been slaughtered had the "war" not ended when it did, hence one reason for acceptance of the truce. It another thing, when any country is ruled / was ruled by a powerful dictator for over ten years financed by one of the big four

Someone has being playing Medal of Honor/Call of Duty Black Ops/The Saboteur .... (type in any computer game) for far too long

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

SSEF wrote:Shouldnt they protest about their human rights when they're Bagdad? I see all the time on this board about immigrants doing it in Europe, filing cases for their human rights, right to family life blah blah blah, so why are these citizens of these countries not trying to change things?? Only when they grow a back bone and stand up for themselves will they carve out a better future! Europe is not the guardian of the world!
Europe aint the guardian of the world...but we the westerners certainly do police around the world meddling in other affairs. So how do you know that all they doing is sweet f all in their countries? (as one user 9j on the board puts it...classic mass management mentatlity)

By the way what has Sweden got to do with Ireland?
One word....EUROPA!
By the way I resent the comments about beloved, I could give you links to attacks carried out by Asians in the UK on white people or increasing s*x attacks on white women by Asian men...so please keep your one sided CNN reports to yourself!
Please do enlighten us....otherwise...keep this classic mass mangement mentality to the boards where its needed.....which is far far on the right hand side!
Asylum seekers that come to Britain pass through several safe countries in order to get here - if they were so desparate for a safe place they would settle in the first country that was safe.
No doubt...if an asylum seeker is in calais he should be dealt with in France....if not and they are trying to trickle through to UK/IRL via lorries then its French who are not palying ball properly.

As for Afghanis growing a backbone, no chance, they are corrupt the core they have always been hedging their bets and installing what rules they wanted..ever heard of bacha baza, if not, google it and learn a bit about the waring times against russia!
What you meant was BACHA BAZI not BAZA... a terrible terrible thing but how about priests here not few many years ago? While you have googled the above and enjoyed watching it....i would request your kind self to also google MALALAI JOYA...you can see a real backbone....not a bone...a steel rod! people call maggie thacther, Indira Gandhi Iron ladies....i say there is one with an iron back bone but a soft heart for her people's plight especially women, standing up against 99% men parliament nearly full of warlords and militants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE_fNaCjyXM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRr21bkOdxs
As for safe places, we live on islands, asylum is about reaching a safe place, not a place with the most benefits
Its about reaching to a place where laws, society and attitude towards a refugee are favourable and less draconian, hence its EU for africans, US for mexicans & Oz for asians refugees.

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:34 pm

walrusgumble wrote:Someone has being playing Medal of Honor/Call of Duty Black Ops/The Saboteur .... (type in any computer game) for far too long
I have to say Call of Duty is superb! :) very addictive.... you should try it.

happy holidays to all.