ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 IN-Country Appeal

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I dont think to stop covering of face is dearly beloved, the way women dress here on bikini's will not will not be accepted in any muslim country which i vividly know it is in their law and no one called them dearly beloved, if you dont allow people dress the way they like in your country you cannot come to other people's country and dress the way YOU like. Eaa application is base on eu law which is liberal and HO cannot do anything about it. But on national law they will play you like a ball. If eu law allow HO to use national law on any eea citizen, they will not scotfree easily to get the residence card, HO will make it worse for them. Many prefair the eu route to the uk spouse route even if eu is 5yrs and 2yrs is uk, they prefair the 5yrs that do not impose hash law on them. Think about this., HO will make it worse for them. Many prefair the eu route to the uk spouse route even if eu is 5yrs and 2yrs is uk, they prefair the 5yrs that do not impose hash law on them. Think about this.

andrej

Post by andrej » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:30 pm

bobobo wrote:Mate, it all comes down to personal experiences, i still feel EEA applicants face just one issue and that is processing times, rarely will you see them complaiing that the HO are dearly beloved.If you think UKBA are dearly beloved what would you call some EU countries who have imposed a penalty on muslim women covering the face, I am not too sure about th religion to comment on that but I think they are more dearly beloved than anyone else.

I would like to see the results of the poll on what people actually think , but again like I said it comes down to our personal experieences and we cant generalise.
This whole argument is getting out of hand but I can really understand people who feel like sub-humans or 2nd class citizens in the UK. I have great and lovely British friends and I have nothing against the individual. My problem is with the media, politicians and last but not least, the HO.

I am sure the GOV and the HO are really furious about the EU laws in general but their hands are tied and they must sit and watch, powerless as we (Non-EU family members) just acquire (free of charge) documents and stamps and eventually passports. They can't stop it (this is my personal theory - so no links) so they try in other ways to make it harder (stress of long waiting/processing times) and more confusing (have you seen the new EEA3+4 application???) for the applicants. EEA law is still in some kind of gray scale-limbo concerning its interpretation and application by HO and UKBA employees themselves.

Now there are two possibilities here: The HO and UKBA are underpaid, understaffed and badly trained when dealing with EU laws. Their incompetence results of long processing times, loss of documents and false accusations... OR All the errors, long processing times, applications by post only and unclear and confusing guidelines (which aren't heeded anyway) are purposeful. The task of HO is not to give out PR stamps like lollies to babies. Their main task, along with GOV policy is to reduce immigration and prevent as many PR grants as possible or at least stall them for as long as possible, hoping that applicants will a) GIVE UP or b) Die of old age or c) not be able to hold down or change employment with ease and then GIVE UP. I don't know about you folks but I will go with the second version. The HO workers are trained to mess things up and make your veins in the forehead throb...

P.S. Must I mention that in my COA letter all contacts to the home office have been "mysteriously" omitted from the page. How am I supposed to contact them? Coincidence?

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 pm

andrej wrote:
bobobo wrote:Mate, it all comes down to personal experiences, i still feel EEA applicants face just one issue and that is processing times, rarely will you see them complaiing that the HO are dearly beloved.If you think UKBA are dearly beloved what would you call some EU countries who have imposed a penalty on muslim women covering the face, I am not too sure about th religion to comment on that but I think they are more dearly beloved than anyone else.

I would like to see the results of the poll on what people actually think , but again like I said it comes down to our personal experieences and we cant generalise.
This whole argument is getting out of hand but I can really understand people who feel like sub-humans or 2nd class citizens in the UK. I have great and lovely British friends and I have nothing against the individual. My problem is with the media, politicians and last but not least, the HO.

I am sure the GOV and the HO are really furious about the EU laws in general but their hands are tied and they must sit and watch, powerless as we (Non-EU family members) just acquire (free of charge) documents and stamps and eventually passports. They can't stop it (this is my personal theory - so no links) so they try in other ways to make it harder (stress of long waiting/processing times) and more confusing (have you seen the new EEA3+4 application???) for the applicants. EEA law is still in some kind of gray scale-limbo concerning its interpretation and application by HO and UKBA employees themselves.

Now there are two possibilities here: The HO and UKBA are underpaid, understaffed and badly trained when dealing with EU laws. Their incompetence results of long processing times, loss of documents and false accusations... OR All the errors, long processing times, applications by post only and unclear and confusing guidelines (which aren't heeded anyway) are purposeful. The task of HO is not to give out PR stamps like lollies to babies. Their main task, along with GOV policy is to reduce immigration and prevent as many PR grants as possible or at least stall them for as long as possible, hoping that applicants will a) GIVE UP or b) Die of old age or c) not be able to hold down or change employment with ease and then GIVE UP. I don't know about you folks but I will go with the second version. The HO workers are trained to mess things up and make your veins in the forehead throb...

P.S. Must I mention that in my COA letter all contacts to the home office have been "mysteriously" omitted from the page. How am I supposed to contact them? Coincidence?
Thank You mate, please i will be happy if you respons to my POLL on the forum.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 am

I recently went to a detention centre as part of my role as counselling and legal assistance, which i do in my spare time.

I met this chap who has spend nearly 2 and half years in detention. He was in the dept of despair, without any hope in the horizon. He was pretty much upset, but in good spirit. He has not committed any crime, and his caseworker was not helping things at all. He was unable to get a travel documents from his country and he has filed several Judicial Review claims, to get the HO to do something, but they have refused, saying instead that the embassy is responsible and not them.

I met this other guy, who was actually telling me, he spoke to his caseowner, who has agreed on the phone to allow him to be released on bail, and furthermore advised him the documents to send and what to do for his case to be given further consideration.

I believe both of these people will have different views of the caseworkers.

The former is likely to say they are all bunch of heartless, lovey. Whiles the latter, even though he has been detained for several months is like not to hold so much animosity towards HO caseworkers.

It is noteworthy that in 2005, an Angolan man took his life in detention centre, to spare his 13 years old child from possible death in Angola. Mr Manuel Bravo's surviving son was eventually allowed to stay in the country.
It will be difficult to tell my Bravo's child that the UKBA and its staff are anything other than lovey.

Over the last year, nearly 10 immigrant have lost their lives, either in detention centres, or as a result of being forcibly removed.

I understand the government are seeking to protect their jobs, the right wing press bend over backwards to fan the flame, and yes there are some people who come to the UK and engage in serious criminal activity.

The combination of these factors, undermine the cause of these innocent people, whose only crime in most cases, is their pursuit of a better life.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:54 pm

@Obie
That is a very point, you always come witha special point. But can i ask, in percentage what is the Good and Bad with people's experience.

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Well couple of things, unlike you I am educated, I had an HSMP so Visa was never a problem for me, I have had interviews with HO and I must say they have always been courteous and polite to me. But again people get the treatment they deserve if I behaved like an idiot they would treate me like crap.
To be honest you have started to irritate me as well maybe I am "dearly beloved" too.
Anyways you cant tame the wild and with that I signoff, I have a life and got better things to do than to put sense into you.
I am agree with Bobobo. When I applied for RC i was called for Interview with my wife. They asked around 30 questions from me and from my wife separately and then together. They do see you as suspecious but their beheavior was professional and polite. I never felt any raciest beheavior from the officer. However it all depends on the officer.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 pm

If you have a human right like you have married to an eea and under eea application they talk to you with respect, but if you are just here claiming asylum or any others they will talk to you like a piss of shit, like what u said u agree with bobobo, if you are not married to the eea and you went to that interview they will treat you like shit. Now that am married they treat me with respect too.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Mate you need to understand one thing somewhere down in our hearts we all hate fake assylum sekers. I hate it when I pay taxes and it goes in Upkeeping of families who have claimed assylum. The native British people feel cheated as they have to compete with Assylum Seekers for everything, Housing, benefits everything, I personally know a few Kurdish people who came and claimed assylum and from day 1 have taken the piss out of the Govt, they work cash in hand but also claim money/benefits from the govt in teh form of housing and money.

Because of these fake assylum seekers maybe genuine people like you get into trouble. and are treated like crap, but honestly I feel for those who are genuine but unfortunately a few fish spoil it for everyone.

I know you will not like what I am saying but fella no one owes anybody a living in this world!!!

joshuaaubin wrote:If you have a human right like you have married to an eea and under eea application they talk to you with respect, but if you are just here claiming asylum or any others they will talk to you like a piss of shit, like what u said u agree with bobobo, if you are not married to the eea and you went to that interview they will treat you like shit. Now that am married they treat me with respect too.

joshuaaubin

Post by joshuaaubin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

You are right bobobo but I will tell you this, all those words are propaganda from the News, they gave them F**k all, They are treated like shit, all the one I ever know, I don’t know about those that have been granted refugee status, but as an asylum seeker, you are giving F**k-all, I am still yet to find one????????. Those that get all are the EEA National immediately they step their feet in UK and mostly if they have a child. I will say they gave me F**K-all and those I meet at the One Stop office says the same thing, Nothing for them and they are treated like Shit, they all get things from the charities not UKBA, I even gave some of them monies and food, I still do that to some up till now giving them cloths. I will say there is a game going on in that Organization, the worker are claiming the tax payers money to their own pocket and claiming it is the Asylum Seeker because I sense that in that Office and my solicitor say the same, he knows their drillings.
Before you can get anything from ukba when you get to this country, you have to apply, and the application will take 3months at the end they will say you are not qualify, to be qualify you have to be living under the London Bridge, you have to be destitute and only the charity can help you then. So if I read in the paper, I always ask my wife, where the hell are they getting this news from and this people and this figures of £, well am not among neither those I met at the One Stop office are among. If All Asylum seekers are liars, why the UK still involves in the Geneva Convention? They can opt out at anytime because everyone in the world is Safe and don’t need their help, and again I now realized that all those money and figures in the papers goes to UKBA staff, One Stop office staff and the Legal Aids, and many organization that work for the UKBA for removal and handling of cases, none goes to the hand of the Asylum seeker as it has been portrait by the news. All Asylum Seekers Live in FEAR and Regrets. I always have a saying, IF YOU HAVE NEVER SMOKE IN YOUR LIFETIME, DONT PREACH TO ME ABOUT SMOKING BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SMOKING.
I been their done that. It is all a Big Fat Gypsy Lie.

I also read in the news paper one day, the SUN, it says in May that the restriction giving to some EEA countries will be lifted and they can now claim Benefit of £300 every week. I ask my wife, where are this people getting that money from? She answers, I DON’T KNOW BECAUSE I CANT GET IT. Even a British person will not get that money in a week and they handed it over to a foreigner from another EEA Country, all this shit are been portrait by the news to feed the British citizen with anger to the foreign people. The News Paper can tell you that your Enemy is your Friend.