ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arunarchery

Re: Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Post by arunarchery » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:18 pm

dijasu wrote:Hey everyone, I have some confusion now. I contact the biometric team & they said they only have record of my husband's application (case number) but we applied together & obviously paid the £140 for the two people. Did I miss something or do something wrong? We used the one application for both of us.

R u eu citizens or non eu citizens

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Pizzahut wrote:Hi everyone..online showing my decision was made on 18th of January 2017 but still i haven't receive my documents back..Any email Address to contact them? i call them nearly 12 times every time they said "we will contact you wit
hin 5 working days "but never receive anything from there side.Any Suggestions would be great. Thanks

When u apply your application and which application is

dijasu
Newly Registered

Post by dijasu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

arunarchery wrote:
dijasu wrote:Hey everyone, I have some confusion now. I contact the biometric team & they said they only have record of my husband's application (case number) but we applied together & obviously paid the £140 for the two people. Did I miss something or do something wrong? We used the one application for both of us.

I'm a non-eu citizen married to an eu citizen. I checked the application & we did it correctly with him applying & including me in the application as his non-eu family member. However why would they say they only see my husband's application when mine is included?

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:07 pm

dijasu wrote:
arunarchery wrote:

I'm a non-eu citizen married to an eu citizen. I checked the application & we did it correctly with him applying & including me in the application as his non-eu family member. However why would they say they only see my husband's application when mine is included?
Don’t worry eu citizens never have biometric

GMB
United States of America

Post by GMB » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

EEA(PR) application sent: 25 May 2017
EEA(PR) application received: 26 May 2017
Payment taken: NA - postal order
Confirmation email received: 12 Jul 2017
Biometrics letter received: 12 Jul 2017
Biometrics submitted: 14 Jul 2017
Certificate of Application received: not yet

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi,

Anyone here had to send back their BRP card due to error in name or anything in the card, please share your idea I am in desperate of knowing how long it takes for the HO to send me a new one ?

thanks

myganet
Newly Registered

Post by myganet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:47 pm

arunarchery wrote:
Pizzahut wrote:Hi everyone..online showing my decision was made on 18th of January 2017 but still i haven't receive my documents back..Any email Address to contact them? i call them nearly 12 times every time they said "we will contact you wit
hin 5 working days "but never receive anything from there side.Any Suggestions would be great. Thanks

You would need to call them 03001232253 for EU line and log a problem with them- tell them the reference number you are checking online. Ask for the call ID, they will promise to call you back in 5 days. if they not- call them again and say that you called and say the call ID- they will mark your case as urgent and someone will contact you soon.

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:23 pm

My Timeline (non EEA-PR under SS route):

Documents Sent on: 05/06/2017
Documents Received on: 06/06/2017
Money Taken: 08/06/2017
Documents Acknowledgment Receipt: 10/06/2017 (dated 07/06/2017)
Valid Passports returned: 10/06/2017
Confirmation email received: 19/07/2017
Last edited by Amo2012 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dijasu
Newly Registered

Post by dijasu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

arunarchery wrote:
dijasu wrote:
arunarchery wrote:

yeah, eu citizens don't, but I included in the application as a non-eu family member should have to do the biometrics.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:Hi,

Anyone here had to send back their BRP card due to error in name or anything in the card, please share your idea I am in desperate of knowing how long it takes for the HO to send me a new one ?

thanks
Why dont you contact your case worker directly. Check the name of the person that addressed your letter and state your urgency.
Add a dot in between the first name and surname name@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
I contested the date I acquired my permanent residence yesterday with my caseworker and she responded today agreeing to change the date and she will send me another letter to confirm this.

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm

Crentsil03 wrote:Morning Everyone!! How long does it takes from awaiting decision to decided.
Bcos my update says awaiting decision from 29th June
Any suggestions please!!!!!
Within 6 months officially. Be patient

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Yanki1974 wrote:
sahramkhalidi wrote:Hi,

thanks
Why dont you contact your case worker directly. Check the name of the person that addressed your letter and state your urgency.
I contested the date I acquired my permanent residence yesterday with my caseworker and she responded today agreeing to change the date and she will send me another letter to confirm this.
Thank you, but I think it is not the case worker who deals with it, maybe it is the biometric team because they are the one who making BRP cards and also I didn't receive any letter to state when I was acquiring for PR :( plus I asked a solicitor she is saying you have to wait from the date issued on the BRP card if you want to apply for naturalisation not from the date you acquired because i am not Eu citizen I am non eea but familly member of an eea.

Pizzahut
Newly Registered

Post by Pizzahut » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 pm

CE CARD - PROCESSING TIME 2017
Post by sahramkhalidi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Yanki1974 wrote:
sahramkhalidi wrote:
Hi,

thanks

Thank you, but I think it is not the case worker who deals with it, maybe it is the biometric team because they are the one who making BRP cards and also I didn't receive any letter to state when I was acquiring for PR :( plus I asked a solicitor she is saying you have to wait from the date issued on the BRP card if you want to apply for naturalisation not from the date you acquired because i am not Eu citizen I am non eea but familly member of an eea.
Post by Yanki1974 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Crentsil03 wrote:
Morning Everyone!! How long does it takes from awaiting decision to decided.
Bcos my update says awaiting decision from 29th June
Any suggestions please!!!!!

Within 6 months officially. Be patient
Post by Yanki1974 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:54 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:
Hi,

thanks

Post by dijasu » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:24 pm

arunarchery wrote:
dijasu wrote:
arunarchery wrote:
dijasu wrote:
Hey everyone, I have some confusion now. I contact the biometric team & they said they only have record of my husband's application (case number) but we applied together & obviously paid the £140 for the two people. Did I miss something or do something wrong? We used the one application for both of us.

yeah, eu citizens don't, but I included in the application as a non-eu family member should have to do the biometrics.
Post by ultragujar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:23 pm

My Timeline (non EEA-PR under SS route):

Documents Sent on: 05/06/2017
Documents Received on: 06/06/2017
Money Taken: 08/06/2017
Documents Acknowledgment Receipt: 10/06/2017 (dated 07/06/2017)
Valid Passports returned: 10/06/2017
Confirmation email received: 19/07/2017
Post by myganet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:47 pm

arunarchery wrote:
Pizzahut wrote:
Hi everyone..online showing my decision was made on 18th of January 2017 but still i haven't receive my documents back..Any email Address to contact them? i call them nearly 12 times every time they said "we will contact you wit

You would need to call them 03001232253 for EU line and log a problem with them- tell them the reference number you are checking online. Ask for the call ID, they will promise to call you back in 5 days. if they not- call them again and say that you called and say the call ID- they will mark your case as urgent and someone will contact you soon.
i applied on 22 june 2016 RECEIVED COA on 13th September after that haven't heard anything from their side.I call them many time they always say we will contact you within 5 working days butt never receive anything. i always give them my email address but they are sending emails on wrong address. everytime they amend my email address but next time when they ask for email address i give them they say ooooh we have different email address. .
From last week online showing that my decision was made on 18th of January 2017 but i haven't receive any documents back..Any advice would be appreciate

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Hi

On the non eea permanent residence BRP card, on the top does it say residence permit or residence card and does it say family member on the bottom of it because mine says residence permit on the top and doesn't have anything on the bottom it's weird ?????

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:17 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:Hi

On the non eea permanent residence BRP card, on the top does it say residence permit or residence card and does it say family member on the bottom of it because mine says residence permit on the top and doesn't have anything on the bottom it's weird ?????
Hi, it is the same as mine. I just received a letter from the BRP Team saying that there is an error with the header and footer caption. They have asked me to return it for a replacement. It should say residence card and family member of union member. Good news for you is that they will send it back within 5 working days. You can relax now.

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Yanki1974 wrote:

Hi, it is the same as mine. I just received a letter from the BRP Team saying that there is an error with the header and footer caption. They have asked me to return it for a replacement. It should say residence card and family member of union member. Good news for you is that they will send it back within 5 working days. You can relax now.
Hi,

I received a letter too like that saying there is an error with header and footer they will send me a new one within 5 days. But my name mistake is not solved yet... I'm still waiting for their response what they are saying.. also that name mistake is on decision letter too, I can see the date I'm acquired for permanent residence is November 2016...

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:
Yanki1974 wrote:

Hi,

I received a letter too like that saying there is an error with header and footer they will send me a new one within 5 days. But my name mistake is not solved yet... I'm still waiting for their response what they are saying.. also that name mistake is on decision letter too, I can see the date I'm acquired for permanent residence is November 2016...
Ok. Send your case worker an email and point it out so they correct it all at once.

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Yanki1974 wrote:
sahramkhalidi wrote:
Yanki1974 wrote:

Hi,

Ok. Send your case worker an email and point it out so they correct it all at once.
How can I email him and how long it may take for him to reply me ?

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

I filled the document return form on 3rd of July but uptil today I have not received any of the documents requested. I called them and the lady I spoke with asked me to fill it again as a reminder. Is this necessary?

Blessing OKM
Newly Registered

Post by Blessing OKM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 am

[quote="Uk2715"]I filled the document return form on 3rd of July but uptil today I have not received any of the documents requested. I called them and the lady I spoke with asked me to fill it again as a reminder. Is this necessary?[/quote

I had to remind 3 times before the document was sent back to me.
Passport requested 15 May
Passport received 28 June

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:02 am

On the non eea permanent residence BRP card, on the top does it say residence permit or residence card and does it say family member on the bottom of it because mine says residence permit on the top and doesn't have anything on the bottom it's weird ?????[/quote]

Hi, it is the same as mine. I just received a letter from the BRP Team saying that there is an error with the header and footer caption. They have asked me to return it for a replacement. It should say residence card and family member of union member. Good news for you is that they will send it back within 5 working days. You can relax now.[/quote]

Hi,

I received a letter too like that saying there is an error with header and footer they will send me a new one within 5 days. But my name mistake is not solved yet... I'm still waiting for their response what they are saying.. also that name mistake is on decision letter too, I can see the date I'm acquired for permanent residence is November 2016...[/quote]

Ok. Send your case worker an email and point it out so they correct it all at once.[/quote]

How can I email him and how long it may take for him It depends on your caseworker.

Check my previous response. I explained how you can send an email from the letter you received showing the date you acquired your permanent residence.

ajitk1
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by ajitk1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:01 am

I request this sahramkhalidi person be banned for spamming.
He is filling entire pages with his repeated questioning.
NOBODY is interested in his travels and he keeps asking the same question/
Apparently he does not know what a forum is. None here know how long it
will take because it varies according to the work load and they will investigate
how an incorrect name was entered in the card because 2 people check the details
before sending it out. So it may take a few days. But common sense would tell any
child that he travels with his passport which need not be returned for change in his
residence card. They have copied the originals when sent so why is he hyper??
Leaving before its re processed will not change anything.

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:24 am

ajitk1 wrote:I request this sahramkhalidi person be banned for spamming.
He is filling entire pages with his repeated questioning.
NOBODY is interested in his travels and he keeps asking the same question/
Apparently he does not know what a forum is. None here know how long it
will take because it varies according to the work load and they will investigate
how an incorrect name was entered in the card because 2 people check the details
before sending it out. So it may take a few days. But common sense would tell any
child that he travels with his passport which need not be returned for change in his
residence card. They have copied the originals when sent so why is he hyper??
Leaving before its re processed will not change anything.
Banned for what ? For asking questions and sharing my ideas if not then what is this page for? Who are you getting involved here coming from no where and commenting on people.

ajitk1
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by ajitk1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:57 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:
ajitk1 wrote:I request this sahramkhalidi person be banned for spamming.

Banned for what ? For asking questions and sharing my ideas if not then what is this page for? Who are you getting involved here coming from no where and commenting on people.

Do you realise how annoying it is when you make your questions into an argument?
It is clear that this forum consists of members who are not HO officials who advice you.
They can tell you of their experience or of some case they are aware of. But you are persistently cross questioning every reply you get. Now your PR id effective Nov 2016 so you cannot apply for citizenship before Nov.
Your other problem is clear. You need a change in name and NOBODY here can give you a response. The govt says 6 months to decide your application. Some people get their done in 3 months. So there is no fixed schedule according to the date of application. Same with your name change. The case worker may complete the correction in a week or in a month or 3 months. Common sense should tell you that. But you keep on repeating the same question and moreover when somebody responds you have another question. Even a solicitor cannot help you but you are asking applicants who are in the same boat as you. Your posts are filling at least one page daily and its the same question/cross question.

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Do you realise how annoying it is when you make your questions into an argument?
It is clear that this forum consists of members who are not HO officials who advice you.
They can tell you of their experience or of some case they are aware of. But you are persistently cross questioning every reply you get. Now your PR id effective Nov 2016 so you cannot apply for citizenship before Nov.
Your other problem is clear. You need a change in name and NOBODY here can give you a response. The govt says 6 months to decide your application. Some people get their done in 3 months. So there is no fixed schedule according to the date of application. Same with your name change. The case worker may complete the correction in a week or in a month or 3 months. Common sense should tell you that. But you keep on repeating the same question and moreover when somebody responds you have another question. Even a solicitor cannot help you but you are asking applicants who are in the same boat as you. Your posts are filling at least one page daily and its the same question/cross question.[/quote]

Totaly agree :lol: :lol:
GOD BLESS!!!