ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by verbina » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 pm

God's Authority wrote:Hello Everyone

Just a quick hello and to check on us all.

Verbzieeeeee...... I sense a big celebration coming your way sooooon!!!!

Excited much for you babes *dancing and wriggling my fat waist*

Dont you worry, all will be well, you have not come this far in vain,your delay will be rewarded with good news by God's grace.

Oh ye lovely people, the lord is our strength :)
God bless you all. Big hug
@God's Authority, Awwwwwh hello love! I hope you and little babba are both well!!

Thank you for your prayers and blessings! Big hugs right back to you angel!

Dunno, Im a bit bipolar about the whole thing at the moment, Im positive and excited one minute and unsure the next...

We ll just have to wait and see.... and pray....

@Godgives yep, just sent everything off today no docs or pay slips, but photos , supporting letters and about 50 pages of email correspondence screenshots between my boyfriend and I.

@elastep Well done for posting that article luv!! Hopefully it clears up some confusion around the subject....(@dapsonlee HIGH FIVE!!!!!)

PS nope, I wont be stocking up on champers just yet @dapsonlee in case its a refusal, Id hate to have to go back home with a champagne hangover (the totally worst heehee.)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 pm

verbina wrote:

Dont you worry, all will be well, you have not come this far in vain,your delay will be rewarded with good news by God's grace.

@God's Authority, Awwwwwh hello love! I hope you and little babba are both well!!

Dunno, Im a bit bipolar about the whole thing at the moment, Im positive and excited one minute and unsure the next...

@Godgives yep, just sent everything off today no docs or pay slips, but photos , supporting letters and about 50 pages of email correspondence screenshots between my boyfriend and I.

@elastep Well done for posting that article luv!! Hopefully it clears up some confusion around the subject....(@dapsonlee HIGH FIVE!!!!!)

PS nope, I wont be stocking up on champers just yet @dapsonlee in case its a refusal, Id hate to have to go back home with a champagne hangover (the totally worst heehee.)
Verbs please try and send some utility bills and partners payslips...or any other official letters before the deadline
All the best
Godgives

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi everyone
Ale001

ale001

Re: FLRo

Post by ale001 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:54 pm

ale001 wrote:I just got a response from Theresa May today :(

I think not directly from her but maybe on her behalf..

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and
the delay in making a decision on this application.

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

What do u guys think about this letter?

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
:(
Hi everyone,

Last week, i was sent the above letter by the UKBA which says they will dispatch decision to me in the next 2 weeks.

1 week already gone, now waiting for the final week.

I need prayer now, may God help me

Pls pray for me

They will grant all yours by God's grace (amen)
Ale001

paty35
Newly Registered

Post by paty35 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm

thanks

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:39 pm

verbina wrote:

You have done your stint of suffering Verbina now only good things await you.

Dry your tear, forget all the anti immigrant smear
and Fear not my dear for it's clear
that you are in the right gear
and your dream is almost near
oh is that celebrating that I hear,
all that suffering you had to bear.

Well, George the poet has got nothing on me! All the best Verbz

GodGives
Member of Standing

Re: FLRo

Post by GodGives » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:13 am

ale001 wrote:
ale001 wrote:I just got a response from Theresa May today :(

I think not directly from her but maybe on her behalf..

see below

Dear........

Thank you for your e-mail dated 21 October about your outstanding application and
the delay in making a decision on this application.

I can confirm that we are in the process of deciding your application and a decision will be dispatched to you in the next two weeks. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in considering your application. If you do not receive a decision within the specified time, please email the Removals Casework Co-ordination Team inbox who will be able to look into this matter for you.

While we can understand the frustration this delay is causing, we would again urge you to seek professional help in relation to your threat to commit suicide. Your local authority website should provide you with information of professional / self help groups and I would once again refer you to these or to contact the Hospital and the ... organization whose contact details are listed below: ...........

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework Co-ordination Team

What do u guys think about this letter?

I'm really scared now as they said a decision will be dispatched in the next 2 weeks... really scared now..
:(
Hi everyone,

Last week, i was sent the above letter by the UKBA which says they will dispatch decision to me in the next 2 weeks.

1 week already gone, now waiting for the final week.

I need prayer now, may God help me

Pls pray for me

They will grant all yours by God's grace (amen)
It is well Ale don't worry. I was given two weeks as well for decision to be made after waiting 15months. They got back with 3 weeks. Don't worry if u don't here in 2 weeks
Godgives

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 am

@dapsonlee check you inbox please.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am

Guys who applied under 7 year child rules: parents apply separate and child applied separate cases, HO refused parents application but didn't give a decision for a children most of the cases. I spoke some of the solicitros, they saying if some one apply like this its no good, better apply together you case will be much more stronger. Good luck everyone, god bless. Some of the 7 year child cases who applied in april, they granted i.e both parents overstayer, their children one is 7 years other is 9 years old, same like our application, nothing special circumstances.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Nice one Believe2013... I think Verbz might need some distraction cos this thought of negativity ain't cutting it lol. You have been through so much and you deserve that podium holding that passport and BRP card like you just won the Olympic gold medal *doing the mo farah winning dance*. Keep your chin up...verbzie 😼

@Shondra just replied you.

11akb

Post by 11akb » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:41 pm

hello everyone any idea how long judicial review cases take time from the date you submit ?? regards

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:15 pm

11akb wrote:hello everyone any idea how long judicial review cases take time from the date you submit ?? regards
Hello everyone!! :) I hope you all have a wonderful day!
@11akb
I know some people have waited for over 6 months or more because the Treasury Solicitor ask for 21 days extension 3x before they get a decision or go to court.
In my case I have been very fortunate that my PAP and JR application have been done within less than 6 weeks and I'm waiting for decision from the court which might take upto 8weeks to get. I hope that the TS will not ask for extention because I will not give it to them but I worry that they might get it from the court. Hope this helps.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I have just been granted 3 years discretionary leave. Applied based on parent of a British Citizen, they requested for additional documents last week,sent it on Thursday and Lawyer got biometric card today.
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm

ontothenext wrote:Thanks to everyone on this forum, I have just been granted 3 years discretionary leave. Applied based on parent of a British Citizen, they requested for additional documents last week,sent it on Thursday and Lawyer got biometric card today.
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless

Congratulations ontothenext. What a wonderful early Xmas for you and your family. Would be very kind enough to share you history and timeline again please. Once again, congratulations!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm

ontothenext wrote:Thanks to everyone on this forum, I have just been granted 3 years discretionary leave. Applied based on parent of a British Citizen, they requested for additional documents last week,sent it on Thursday and Lawyer got biometric card today.
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
Congratulations. All the best
Godgives

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:26 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless

Congratulations ontothenext. What a wonderful early Xmas for you and your family. Would be very kind enough to share you history and timeline again please. Once again, congratulations!
Thank you Sir. Overstayed visa for 9 years. Application was based on British Child although not in relationship with the mother which was stated in the application however I do have a joint responsibility.

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm

GodGives wrote:
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
Congratulations. All the best
Thank you.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Awwwh @Believe!!! You are unsung genius! Now we know what you do in your absences from here... You write poetry!!! So sweet!! xxx

@ontothenext

OMFG!!! Hurraaayyy!!!! Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful Christmas and stay blessed!!!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:54 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Nice one Believe2013... I think Verbz might need some distraction cos this thought of negativity ain't cutting it lol. You have been through so much and you deserve that podium holding that passport and BRP card like you just won the Olympic gold medal *doing the mo farah winning dance*. Keep your chin up...verbzie 😼

@Shondra just replied you.
Hahaha! Great plan!! Mo Farrah rules!!! :idea: I know!!! If (by some miracle I get my BRP card soon) Ill sign up to run a London Marathon next year!!!

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 pm

May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
@ontothenext
Congrats!! :D for you and good wishes on your future endeavours.
Stay blessed.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm

elastep wrote:
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
@ontothenext
Stay blessed.
Congratulations ontothenext
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:45 pm

May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
Congrats to you and your family much needed news for our forum. All the best.

maud32
Newly Registered

Post by maud32 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Guys I got discretionary leave in July for 3 years. Has anyone has a chance to study. I really wanna study

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
elastep wrote:
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
@ontothenext
Stay blessed.
Congratulations ontothenext

Thank you kukuwife and Elastep. The wait for over a year was not easy especially when finances dried up, 50p tesco bread was just the best loaf ever. Thankful for everything.
I pray you shall all my granted soon in Jesus name

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
May God answer everyone.
Love you all. God bless
Congrats to you and your family much needed news for our forum. All the best.
Thank you Ma/Sir, God bless and answer you.