ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

truth
Newly Registered

Post by truth » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 pm

ash786 wrote:
truth wrote:So next time those people they don't have any business with CCL mind your own business and first see your inside before said anything about CCL might be you are one who get PSW on on PGD bought from BITE ,LCMIT OR etc
1. I repeat my question how do u know that it was a fake qualification and hav u had an experience with fake qualification?

2. R u from BITE, LCMIT?
i am not share any experience to make their life hell that's the difference between me and you guys (who make laugh or taunting others) if u cant help anyone so don't interrupt in other life that's my humble request.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

what these people r doing just fighting n on n on thats it

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

truth wrote:
ash786 wrote:
truth wrote:So next time those people they don't have any business with CCL mind your own business and first see your inside before said anything about CCL might be you are one who get PSW on on PGD bought from BITE ,LCMIT OR etc
1. I repeat my question how do u know that it was a fake qualification and hav u had an experience with fake qualification?

2. R u from BITE, LCMIT?
i am not share any experience to make their life hell that's the difference between me and you guys (who make laugh or taunting others) if u cant help anyone so don't interrupt in other life that's my humble request.
1. Was not really a hard question was it?

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:44 am

wow..the beggars want to be choosers now...lol...
would love to see the unity in you fraudsters..lets see how many clowns gather for a protest and ur demands..even a monkey wont pay attention to ur fowl cry..
Beg,cry,rip ur hair off in the protest because this will be first and last time u will be on air....CCTV i mean...lol..
it must be wonderful to get humiliated in front of ur parents,family members and chidren...u r made an example and the fate is sealed no matter what you do..HO will chase you till the end of this world...
this is the final chapter and this hatred will be there for you till last of you scums leave the country..
cheers to Mr.Rabbani for these moments...
SHUT UP...PACK UP.....GET OUT..

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 am

PaperBlower wrote:wow..the beggars want to be choosers now...lol...
would love to see the unity in you fraudsters..lets see how many clowns gather for a protest and ur demands..even a monkey wont pay attention to ur fowl cry..
Beg,cry,rip ur hair off in the protest because this will be first and last time u will be on air....CCTV i mean...lol..
it must be wonderful to get humiliated in front of ur parents,family members and chidren...u r made an example and the fate is sealed no matter what you do..HO will chase you till the end of this world...
this is the final chapter and this hatred will be there for you till last of you scums leave the country..
all ccl victims..guys plz ignore these blokes and stick to the topic plz....dont even bother to reply them coz its not worth it.

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 am

bla bla bla ... mate u r so 2000 and late ...bring on that next shit now ..get up and rise kiddo ... i can imagine the ugliness of ur life that you r so much bloody freak to comment on issues which are not in anyways relevant to you or are they ? get a life loser ... go sort out ur PSW , if not PSW then better look for Tier 1 General , more on u shud b worried about your ILR and then still you got a long way to RED cardboard .. WTF r u still thinking , wat a freak u r that u spent 2-3 minutes reading this post which is neither related to CCL and nor to any of your case ..now this proves you are really a one pathetic loser who has nothing to do in his life ..May God bless u and have a mercy on u my child !

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 am

have u seen the trailor of `blue'...kat looks gorgeous..

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 am

PaperBlower wrote:have u seen the trailor of `blue'...kat looks gorgeous..
and have u seen the trailor of CCL Victims getting your a** ripped ... oh no u didnt .. dont worry trailor is too short anyways so you can see the full rubbish soon .. grow up my son u really need some encouragment to face the real world issues which do not involve CCL ... i wonder why Barrack Obama or even a normal retail shop worker is not bothered about CCL as they are also not related to it ... well may be because they know the priorities of their lives but the ones like you who are crying for no reason must have something to do with CCL otherwise why would a normal person like to waste his time discussing irrelevant matters and none of the priorities of their lives... very weird , this can only be expected from the strange creatures like u who are found in the above so called trailor of the CCL victims rubbish !

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 am

lol...Tur dal is 100rs/kilo..

MACY
Pakistan

Post by MACY » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 am

y so much hatred mate..?..i assume tht u r sensible enuf... hate the game dnt hate the player.. i hope u understand..

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 am

PaperBlower wrote:lol...Tur dal is 100rs/kilo..
oh my days ..so that's your problem ... why didnt you told it earlier that you fed up of eating dal ... i can imagine how much pain u r having but that's ur fate so dont curse on others ... its not necessary that if you eat dal everbody else should follow you ... I hope your situation gets better soon and you start eating chicken instead of sukin dal !

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 am

lol..pack up and go home..

Newly Registered

Post by 10909 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am

PaperBlower wrote:lol..pack up and go home..
bari gal kiti aay ..baglaan laan aalay ustray ..tell me the address of your home so that i start packing .. now dont start crying again bcoz you yourself asked me to pck up and go home and didnt mentioned whose home ..so i persume u r askin me to go to ur home ..now lol 3 times ...lol lol lol ...start learning other slangs JAAHIL INSAAN ... there's much to learn lemme add one more to your dictionary ...LMAO now go start asking your goray dad in laws that what does this mean !

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 pm

can i have it with garlic naan?

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:23 pm

PaperBlower wrote:can i have it with garlic naan?
guys, why do bother about this piece of shit.
I think his mule is itching. let's fu...k him and rip his hole apart to bleed. then he gonna understand how is fraudster and what it means to be fraudster.
Guys he doesn't understand simple plain langauage.
I want you guys to f......ck him as many times as you can whenever you r in this thread.
he deserved to be gang r...........d.
next time more than this
:twisted:
Last edited by PRIMITIVE on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:26 pm

HOME SWEET HOME DARLING..

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PaperBlower wrote:HOME SWEET HOME DARLING..
home alway sweet. not like you moron. parasite in this land.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 pm

the direction is towards east though...9 hours from heathrow..
when is your protest??????

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

PaperBlower wrote:HOME SWEET HOME DARLING..
GAND ME KEERA HAI TUMHARI, KAHO TU NIKAL DOON, :P :P

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm

when is you protest???show that you have something left below the waist..

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm

PaperBlower wrote:the direction is towards east though...9 hours from heathrow..
when is your protest??????
you are black sheep of ur family. ur father must be benefit cheater. that's why u tend to be cheater as well. go to work son, don't waste time here.

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm

protest???

PRIMITIVE
Newly Registered

Post by PRIMITIVE » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 pm

PaperBlower wrote:when is you protest???show that you have something left below the waist..
not something. we have everything but below waist obviously something special , that is to f....k u. don't cry. we will do it nicely. u gonna enjoy it. we are human not beast.

mamma's boy clean shit from hole before we come .

PaperBlower

Post by PaperBlower » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

when and where??

dipen007
Newly Registered

Post by dipen007 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:05 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyy.....i got psw from ccl in last august on FAKE documents........and today i got my tier-1 general visa for three years.......i saw them i got master degree from back to home in 2005....and £21000 salary...£6000 balance....and its took only 13 days...........thanks......all those who don't like ccl student do what ever u want to do...but when god is with someone u or ur rules cann't do anyhting........cheers by by this forums forever[/b]