ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Usmantar
Newly Registered

Post by Usmantar » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 pm

moirareggie wrote:So DX came early this morning with my BRP. Here's my updated timeline in detail:
Application sent: 31st January 2012
Fee deducted: 6th February 2012
Acknowledgement received: Never
Biometrics Invitation received: 15th March 2012, dated 10th March
Biometrics enrolled: 23rd March 2012 (Camden High Street)
BRP delivery 1st attempt: 25th April 2012
BRP received: 27th April (Issued on the 21st April)
Documents: Waiting

I know my biometrics were submitted later than some of you who haven't received yours, so MAYBE it may indicate that they had begun the process of taking the decision without my biometrics, however, my BRP was issued about 4 weeks after I enrolled my biometrics, so we could still stick to the 4-6 weeks after biometrics. If anyone knows how to get through to UKBA let us know so we can help others who are still waiting. Thank you for your support, I hope we all get our documents in the nick of time. I am still waiting for my documents, so my wait is not completely over, but the worst of it is.
So the UKBA also works on sat!!!!!!! this also indicates that they don't work on a strictly first come first serve basis.
I wonder are all applications processed in a central location?

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 pm

rabh wrote:Hi Ummer 2000, any updates mate?

Nothing rabh except wait, status is same but no progress yet
ummer2000 wrote:
htc_123 wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:
Please anybody can help me as i am traking my special delivery number of postoffice It says "my item is received by delivery office and out for delivery".
What It means? My problem is that i checked it first time so i dont know it is new Spammy Spammer or the first , when i send the documents to UKBA.
Please if anyone can help :(
This means that your documents are on their way ! You should get them today or tommorow !

I wish it might be true HTC 123......but I am traking it from two days and the status is same
:? :?

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Trip to Croydon

Post by beeth_ven » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Another visit by the postman and still no news :( Even the DX couriers have said that they don't have any deliveries for me yet....this is seriously getting worse as each day passes....UKBA seems to have gone on a pause mode and now they have even stopped updating their processing time.....Anyone fancies a trip to the UKBA office in Croydon tomorrow (Sat) or on Monday? Please let me know. I am not sure if it would be of any help, but I cannot sit still and wait any longer without doing anything. If they are refusing to reply to phone calls, I will make a trip to their office and sit there until someone replies :x

nnanku

Re: Trip to Croydon

Post by nnanku » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:06 pm

beeth_ven wrote:Another visit by the postman and still no news :( Even the DX couriers have said that they don't have any deliveries for me yet....this is seriously getting worse as each day passes....UKBA seems to have gone on a pause mode and now they have even stopped updating their processing time.....Anyone fancies a trip to the UKBA office in Croydon tomorrow (Sat) or on Monday? Please let me know. I am not sure if it would be of any help, but I cannot sit still and wait any longer without doing anything. If they are refusing to reply to phone calls, I will make a trip to their office and sit there until someone replies :x
When did you submit your biometrics?

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:09 pm

I think you did it on the same day as me - 13th March...I gave it in the Old Street PO, London...did you hear back anything?
nnanku wrote:
beeth_ven wrote:Another visit by the postman and still no news :( Even the DX couriers have said that they don't have any deliveries for me yet....this is seriously getting worse as each day passes....UKBA seems to have gone on a pause mode and now they have even stopped updating their processing time.....Anyone fancies a trip to the UKBA office in Croydon tomorrow (Sat) or on Monday? Please let me know. I am not sure if it would be of any help, but I cannot sit still and wait any longer without doing anything. If they are refusing to reply to phone calls, I will make a trip to their office and sit there until someone replies :x

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm

beeth_ven wrote:I think you did it on the same day as me - 13th March...I gave it in the Old Street PO, London...did you hear back anything?
nnanku wrote:
Nope, nothing yet, but someone i submitted with on the 13th of march at manchester just got hers y'day, i mean i even did mine b4 hers on that day. I have also contacted DX and they say they dont have anything for me yet.

rabh

Post by rabh » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:18 pm

@beeth_ven, UKBA is not on pause mode infact they are on a reverse mode. If you had visited homepage yesterday they had a news about technical error dated 26th April today they have something else dated 25th April.

BTW, do DX response back if you call them without any tracking number?
How did you manage that?

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:29 pm

You can call up DX and give your postcode(if you dont have a tracking number) & they would let you know if there is any outstanding delivery..

rabh wrote:@beeth_ven, UKBA is not on pause mode infact they are on a reverse mode. If you had visited homepage yesterday they had a news about technical error dated 26th April today they have something else dated 25th April.

BTW, do DX response back if you call them without any tracking number?
How did you manage that?

rbkn
Newly Registered

Approved

Post by rbkn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Application submitted - 30 Jan
Biometrics submitted - 17 Mar (Old Street post office)
Docs received - 27 Apr
BRP - waiting :D

I cant thank this forum enough!

simplyk2012
Newly Registered

my time

Post by simplyk2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Application sent: Jan 25

Receipt letter February 17

Biometrics at Golder's Green: March 17

BRP Card: April 26

Documents: April 27

simplyk2012
Newly Registered

Wish all the best....

Post by simplyk2012 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I wish everyone the best! It has been torture not being able to visit home. I cannot believe it took 3 whole months! I am interning and I could have been getting full time, permanent salary since February!!

Though I went through all of this long wait and processes, I may end up back in my home country anyway, but it is always nice to have options!

Thanks to everyone who posted and kept us informed. It made it a lot easier.

All the best to everyone and remember since this route is closing, they are being bombarded with applications. Hope it works out for everyone. :lol: 8) :D

bhamblues

Re: my time

Post by bhamblues » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:31 pm

simplyk2012 wrote:Application sent: Jan 25

Receipt letter February 17

Biometrics at Golder's Green: March 17

BRP Card: April 26

Documents: April 27
Congrats on your Visa. Could you kindly tell us when was your approval letter dated or the issue date of your BRP card. Thanks

nnanku

Re: Wish all the best....

Post by nnanku » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:31 pm

simplyk2012 wrote:I wish everyone the best! It has been torture not being able to visit home. I cannot believe it took 3 whole months! I am interning and I could have been getting full time, permanent salary since February!!

Though I went through all of this long wait and processes, I may end up back in my home country anyway, but it is always nice to have options!

All the best to everyone and remember since this route is closing, they are being bombarded with applications. Hope it works out for everyone. :lol: 8) :D
What time today did you get ur docs?

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Re: Approved

Post by beeth_ven » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Congrats rbkn !! What is the date of your approval letter?
rbkn wrote:Application submitted - 30 Jan
Biometrics submitted - 17 Mar (Old Street post office)
Docs received - 27 Apr
BRP - waiting :D

I cant thank this forum enough!

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Re: Wish all the best....

Post by beeth_ven » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Congrats simplyk2012 on getting back your documents and BRP !! You are very lucky :)
simplyk2012 wrote:I wish everyone the best! It has been torture not being able to visit home. I cannot believe it took 3 whole months! I am interning and I could have been getting full time, permanent salary since February!!

rc258
Newly Registered

nothing yet

Post by rc258 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 pm

i did my biometric on 19th march.. nothing received yet. There was error of my address during my biometric letter, so i updated the right address on their website. i am worried if they have sent to wrong address. how do i get to know about it. i tried calling UKBA but there s no 1 to answer calls. Please help me as it would be huge risk for my passport. any suggestion??

shribalaji

Re: nothing yet

Post by shribalaji » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 pm

rc258 wrote:i did my biometric on 19th march.. nothing received yet. There was error of my address during my biometric letter, so i updated the right address on their website. i am worried if they have sent to wrong address. how do i get to know about it. i tried calling UKBA but there s no 1 to answer calls. Please help me as it would be huge risk for my passport. any suggestion??

You have to change your address via change of address notification form through mail. If you did so, dont worry they will not despatch to your old address.

Hearing from UKBA...you have to wait like all of us, if you think it is hard then contacting them is even more harder.

Believe it or not UKBA is the worst government agency interms of customer service and overall management . I have tons of evidence research studies to prove it. So it is worth to keep an eye on your previous address mail box. By the way they won't handover your passport or documents without your valid ID so you should worry to the minimum.

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:29 am

Morning people! Anyone got new updates? I am not sure if the post comes in on Saturday as well but let us know if anyone gets their docs/BRP today...Thanks!

Raptorroz

Post by Raptorroz » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am

Application submitted : 26th Jan
No Ack Letter received
Biometric letter: 10th March
Biometric done: 16th March
Contacted the UKBA and they told me me application was granted and sent out on the 23rd April
BRP received on 25th April
Up to now i am still waiting for my documents.

So, I got my BRP card dated 21st of April and valid till 21st April 2014. However, i need your help guys. ive contacted the UKBA again and they gave me my recorded signed second class mail (documents+passport) which was sent on the 23rd April via royal mail. i didnt get those documents back and i am really stressed. i need to know how can i get them now because i am travelling this Tuesday., Why its taking the royal mail all this time to deliver my documents, i've sent them an email and theu didn't replay till now. Its 28th April today and the documents were sent out on the 23rd April.
Please could anyone help me out in this ??????? :(

nnanku

Good news

Post by nnanku » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:50 am

I have just called DX secure and after giving them my post code and last name, they told me my delivery has been booked for monday anytime btw 9-5. I must say that I am super excited.

bhamblues

Re: Good news

Post by bhamblues » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 am

nnanku wrote:I have just called DX secure and after giving them my post code and last name, they told me my delivery has been booked for monday anytime btw 9-5. I must say that I am super excited.
Hey thats great news... Congrats.. Keep us posted about your progress. I have given my biometrics on 16th March & I am clueless as to what's happening with my application. My solicitor isn't of any help.. He is just asking me to wait..

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 am

nnanku wrote:I have just called DX secure and after giving them my post code and last name, they told me my delivery has been booked for monday anytime btw 9-5. I must say that I am super excited.
congrates mate nnanku, please could you to mention when you submitted your biometrics and where?

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:55 am

ummer2000 wrote:
congrates mate nnanku, please could you like to mention when you submitted your biometrics and where?

nnanku

Post by nnanku » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 am

ummer2000 wrote:
congrates mate nnanku, please could you to mention when you submitted your biometrics and where?
Manchester, 13th march.

beeth_ven
Newly Registered

Post by beeth_ven » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey Raptorroz! Sorry to hear that your documents are getting delayed..usually it comes in within 10 working days from the day of dispatch...unfortunately the Royal Mail people dont reply on tracking these posts....but I guess it should come in soon, probably on Monday....I wanted to ask how were you able to contact the UKBA? Could you please tell me the number/email address that you used?
Raptorroz wrote:Application submitted : 26th Jan
No Ack Letter received
Biometric letter: 10th March
Biometric done: 16th March
Contacted the UKBA and they told me me application was granted and sent out on the 23rd April
BRP received on 25th April
Up to now i am still waiting for my documents.

So, I got my BRP card dated 21st of April and valid till 21st April 2014. However, i need your help guys. ive contacted the UKBA again and they gave me my recorded signed second class mail (documents+passport) which was sent on the 23rd April via royal mail. i didnt get those documents back and i am really stressed. i need to know how can i get them now because i am travelling this Tuesday., Why its taking the royal mail all this time to deliver my documents, i've sent them an email and theu didn't replay till now. Its 28th April today and the documents were sent out on the 23rd April.
Please could anyone help me out in this ??????? :(