ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm

average processing time after biometric is around 6 months but I know people who applied in july and still waiting for decision ....... even a friend of mine applied in December not received the biometric invitation yet .... I cant see things it will get any better and all we have to do is sit tight with patience and wait wait and wait

sammi786

Post by sammi786 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 pm

i applied on 18th of july and received a query from UKBA on 9th of january to submit new bank letters mentioning my name on third party along with available funds and how much funds gona be available for me. i was asked to send new declaration with proper letter from the legal representative.
i sent them the required documents on 18th of january but no reply yet. so lets see what happens.
Best of luck for everybody they r taking more then 6 months

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

so they asked u for the updated statement... ive just got a question i got a spam call from some 1 claiming to b from UKBA in december asking about my card details etc when i called UKBA they told me they dont call ppl and ask for such details i got worried i called my bank and they suggested i should move my funds to saving account thats what i did ...i kept my funds in saving account during holiday period then moved the funds back to my current account is it going to b a problem i still have 50k in my own account ....

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

some 1 plz tell me is it fine??and they asked u for an updated statement ..or they asked for a statement mentioning specific time period like 3 months etc?

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Guys new changes in entrepreneur visa apply to those people who applied before Jan?

I was reading this from UKBa website

Implementation
The changes set out in this Statement shall take effect on 31 January 2013. With regard to
the change set out in paragraph 9 of this Statement only, if an applicant has made an application for entry clearance or leave to remain before 31 January 2013 and the application has not been decided before that date, it will be decided in accordance with the rules in force on 30 January 2013.

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 am

sammi786 wrote:i applied on 18th of july and received a query from UKBA on 9th of january to submit new bank letters mentioning my name on third party along with available funds and how much funds gona be available for me. i was asked to send new declaration with proper letter from the legal representative.
i sent them the required documents on 18th of january but no reply yet. so lets see what happens.
IF WITHDRAW MONEY AFTER 1 MONTH OF BIO ,IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO REFUSAL????

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:41 am

shahin12 wrote:
sammi786 wrote:i applied on 18th of july and received a query from UKBA on 9th of january to submit new bank letters mentioning my name on third party along with available funds and how much funds gona be available for me. i was asked to send new declaration with proper letter from the legal representative.
As Sammi already mentioned that they have asked him updated bank letter and few other details so therefore they may ask you the same as well it is better to keep the funds in your account (according to a new rules on 30/01/13) throughout the process and after they make the decision
all the best

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 am

shahin12 wrote:
first of all its not important that money suppose to be there in the account all this time but right now UKBA can ask new documents meaning new bank letter and statement or any thing else so u need to show that again so in a way better to leave the money in the account or if they ask for new statement that money still available to u to invest
as like maintance funds suppose to 90 days but there is no rule regarding 200000 or 50000 how long suppose to be in the account plus what i think few cases might be they are asking those people who submitted a statement with new opened account no history showed or new account it looks doggy with people showing old account with money keep on coming n going from account u know what i mean

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 am

as like maintance funds suppose to 90 days but there is no rule regarding 200000 or 50000 how long suppose to be in the account

As per new changes which become effective from 31/01/2013 you have to have access to funds on ongoing basis irrespective of 50k / 200k category.

either you keep money in your account or you can use it for investment in your business but if you invest you need to provide required documents to prove this.

even once you granted visa still you need to have access to money at all time or leave to remain will be curtail.

read the changes regarding this in full details.

plus what i think few cases might be they are asking those people who submitted a statement with new opened account no history showed or new account it looks doggy with people showing old account with money keep on coming n going from account u know what i mean

As long as you have money in your account and its genuinely sitting there you have nothing to worry about that account is new or old ....... if they ask for updated statement provide them and job is done ..... but the problem with people here is they don't have the access to the money they claimed points on and now those candidate are in trouble where they have relied on someone else to provide them that information.

reagrds

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi Rehan01,

As per my understanding , ongoing access does not mean that, you have to keep the all the money in your bank account /business bank account all the time.

If they have doubt on funds, they will ask to prove whether you have or not.

If you are unable to provide the document proofs which shows money available to you and invested money (if applicable) , then your leave will be reduced / your visa is refused.

Regards,

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:11 pm

la wrote:Hi Rehan01,

As per my understanding , ongoing access does not mean that, you have to keep the all the money in your bank account /business bank account all the time.

If you are unable to provide the prof with money available to you and invested money proofs (if applicable) , then your leave will be reduced / your visa is refused.

Regards,

We may ask you to:

""provide additional information, for example business plans and evidence of market research, to confirm the genuineness of your application;

and

demonstrate that you continue to have access to the funds ahead of them being invested in a UK business.

You may have moved money into your business in the meantime. If so, you will need to provide the business accounts or accountant certificate showing that you have invested the funds in the business, together with the updated evidence of any remaining monies to make up your full investment.""

I hope this will clear your doubt regarding my explanation.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 pm

The one you said applies once money is moved to business account but not before -

Continuous access means - They have not said that we have to Continuously maintain the 200k money in the bank account. it does not make any sense.

They said that money has in to be in your possession.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:15 pm

la wrote:Hi Rehan01,

If you are unable to provide the document proofs which shows money available to you and invested money (if applicable) , then your leave will be reduced / your visa is refused.

Regards,

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN IMMIGRATION RULES

""" I am therefore acting promptly to tackle this abuse, without damaging the legitimate applicants who are important to our economic growth. I am introducing a “genuine entrepreneur” test which will give UK Border Agency caseworkers the ability to test the credibility of suspicious applicants. I am also making a further change to require the necessary minimum funds to be held, or invested in the business, on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of the application. This will apply to those already in the UK and those who apply to come here under the Entrepreneur route """

Please read the rules and changes in depth as it might help you and clear most of the doubt and I will not write that do not give your misleading information which will mislead others as this is open forum and people have right to express there views and comments so other can benefit and its a responsibility of person to check the information before implementing it.

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Suppose , take an example,

One month I maintained 200k in bank account
I have withdrawn money 100k .

And again after one month, I have deposited the money 100k

does this not satisfy continuous access rule.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 pm

la wrote:The one you said applies once money is moved to business account but not before -

Continuous access means - They have not said that we have to Continuously maintain the 200k money in the bank account. it does not make any sense.

They said that money has in to be in your possession.
I just answer it in previous post and give you the evidence of what they said.

so you have to have access to 200k in bank account or invested in business

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 pm

That is what I am also saying. Please do not mislead others by saying we need to maintain the 200k amount continuously in the account - This was not told by UK BA.

I have read policy guidance. first you better read once again before you reply to every post.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:20 pm

la wrote:Suppose , take an example,

One month I maintained 200k in bank account
I have withdrawn money 100k .

And again after one month, I have deposited the money 100k

does this not satisfy continuous access rule.
Well if you look at balance yes its gone back to 200k but what answer you have that you withdraw 100k for 1 month ? what did you do and why you putting it back ?

This is exactly the point they raised in the changes they system is been abused and money is been circulated and this prove that its been circulated because someone else used it and now its back with you. (I am not saying you did this or doing this)

just because to stop this circulation of money these changes are in place and we have to have access to money at all time.

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 pm

I know that is for abuse people not for us.

we can justify the reason why we have taken the amount and kept there. Obviously it is not UK BA money. It is our own money and will be having full access for investment on business need basis.

Try to think from real entrepreneur perspective please

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:23 pm

la wrote:That is what I am also saying. Please do not mislead others by saying we need to maintain the 200k amount continuously in the account - This was not told by UK BA.

I have read policy guidance. first you better read once again before you reply to every post.
I am not misleading but you definitely are anyway I m not here to argue with you and you keep saying UKBA not mention anywhere about ongoing access to funds.

in regards to this I will recommend you to read the changes made in STATEMENF OF CHANGES TO IMMIGRATION RULES

and that is what written there

I am also making a further change to require the necessary minimum funds to be held, or invested in the business, on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of the application. This will apply to those already in the UK and those who apply to come here under the Entrepreneur route

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

I am not arguing with you. I am trying to make more clear to you.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

la wrote:I know that is for abuse people not for us.

we can justify the reason why we have taken the amount and kept there. Obviously it is not UK BA money. It is our own money and will be having full access for investment on business need basis.

Try to think from real entrepreneur perspective please

Well if you can justify why you taken out and put it back after one month fair play.

good luck

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 pm

What I think is that if u see past history of changing rules mostly who is effected are 50000 cat

First they finished psw work visa then tier 4 can't apply they are only making hard for those who are already here overseas visas they still taking plus only 200000 cat and giving visas in 40 to 60 days

With me I'm here for last 7 years now and been using my mother as third party always never claimed a single penny from uk I know they will check me properly and ask for evidence again

But even though they can't do anything as I know it only cost 5000 pounds to get fake statement from Pakistan verified one
But if u submitted one statement of some one they wil ask again the statement and some time fake statement don't Tilly each other so one can get stuck when they ask new one but if money is real u don't need to worry about isn't it

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 pm

la wrote:I am not arguing with you. I am trying to make more clear to you.
I aint arguying either I am just making the point and the information provided in the changes of immigration rules, as I have posted text in previous post I am doing it again please read text it bold and it clearly answer your question.

" I am also making a further change to require the necessary minimum funds to be held, or invested in the business, on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of the application. This will apply to those already in the UK and those who apply to come here under the Entrepreneur route "

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Cool -

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:44 pm

la wrote:Cool -
no worries at all and sorry if my comments or replies offended you or anyone else but I don't meant too .... and I am not a legal advisor or consultant just sharing my view as per my understanding in changes of rules which come in effect from 31/01/2013.

good luck

regards