ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ma logo
Newly Registered

Post by Ma logo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Thank u so much guys 4 ur advice. I will jst go a long and sign, I don't want them to started having more reasons. Guys u talk about new application, I think I will be wasting my money and time. Remember the new rules don't favour overstayers. Ale001 am very sorry to hear bout ur predicament. All is well with all of us.

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:21 pm

ale001 wrote:
Ma logo wrote:Hello everyone. l was here a while ago asking a question about me receiving a call from Glasgow to confirm my address. Case refused in July, ( waiting for 16 months, British Partner and child) and didn't proceed with anything e.g JR. Today l got a letter to start signing, Anyone with a clue on wats happening??

Keisha, Believe 2013??
I got the same letter through my solicitor, but i did not go. I have a genuine excuse as my reason why i will not go for the signing off-which they knew it.

It has happened to me before and they betrayed me, they detained me and remove me from the UK 3 times. So my solicitor told them that he did not see me and he did not know my whereabouts and that even if he sees me now i cannot not go for signing because i don't trust them anymore. Thats why i've been using my solicitor's address because i can never trust UKBA anymore. I've heard this from different solicitors that if you trust UKBA, then you're lost.

My application is now over 1 year and 6 months, and i reported them to Theresa May, It was after then i got letter 3 weeks ago that they apologize for the delay in my application and they promised they will dispatch decision to me in the next 2 weeks. Now the 2 weeks is over and i still never get the decision. Its now over 3 weeks.

I am tired of this people... sick of heavy scared, panic, stress... :(

I can imagine how you must be feeling now, trust me I feel worse the only difference is you are a man and I am a woman. I am moved by what you have been through and I want to encourage you not to give up.
If you are feeling depressed and sick, panicky and stressed up, why dont you seek help from your GP and other health professionals? I know what am saying, sometimes help does come from angles we least expect and sometimes the situation we are going through is a blessing in disguise. I have come to realise that these UKBA people are indeed not to be trusted, believe it or not but they do visit forums and personal facebook pages and all sorts and I just wonder why they have to be that way.

Anyways, please seek medical help ok? When you do have an opportunity to speak extensively to a medical personnel, do not hesitate to let them know what you are going through, you never can say they just might be able to provide you with medical reports and supporting statements which you can in turn send to the home office if they are 'refusing' to proceed with your application still.

I wish you well and take care.

Hello forum family, hope we are keeping well? Verbina, Keisha,Hatchshead,Nilesmarques,Believe,Naba,(omg, I am forgetting so many lovely people's names!) Big hug to you all x

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

All of you will be granted your paper this year by the Grace of God.

Guess what again, i just receive another mail from the UKBA, the message is below:

Dear …………

Thank you for your letter of ………..

We have checked our records, however we do not hold a record of your current address and we are therefore unable to complete service of the decision on your case. Please provide us with your current address as soon as is possible to enable us to complete service.

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework

But the truth is i dont have an address. I scots on streets/friends/churches,fellow country friends, etc, and even though if i have one, i don't think i'll give them because i don't trust them. This is because i have experienced it before and it backfire on my. Why should an applicant refused to learn from a repeated mistakes?

Now judge it: U were honest to them just once, they betrayed you 3 times, would you still be honest to them again even though if you're in a position to be honest to them?
Ale001

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:31 pm

ale001 wrote:Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Guess what again, i just receive another mail from the UKBA, the message is below:

Dear …………

We have checked our records, however we do not hold a record of your current address and we are therefore unable to complete service of the decision on your case. Please provide us with your current address as soon as is possible to enable us to complete service.

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework

But the truth is i dont have an address. I scots on streets/friends/churches,fellow country friends, etc, and even though if i have one, i don't think i'll give them because i don't trust them. This is because i have experienced it before and it backfire on my. Why should an applicant refused to learn from a repeated mistakes?

Now judge it: U were honest to them just once, they betrayed you 3 times, would you still be honest to them again even though if you're in a position to be honest to them?
I think you should send one of the address to them. Whether the church or a friends one. Good luck
Godgives

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Dear …………

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework

You may look at this option

http://www.maildroppers.com/mail-forwarding-
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Dear …………

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework

Well Ale001, seem like its a catch 22 here. You really need to speak with your solicitor if you used one. I guess he either used your address in the main applicant's address on the form or their address. But if they want your address, the need your address and you can't run away from that or that can lead to the refusal of your case entirely. There is a gentleman on here who stays with his friend (can't really remember who he is) but they have asked him more than twice even though he explained that he stayed with his friend and his friend also had to send his own documentation to prove this was true.

So my friend, home office could have betrayed you in the past but this could also be a sign of victory. Speak to your solicitor and if you did not use one just give them your address cos they need this to tie you to the origin of an application for your own good. But I insist if you did use a solicitor, speak to them first.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Hello everyone,

Been a while. Seem so slow this time of the year but I remain with faith that The Lord saves the best for last and we shall rejoice gracefully before the year runs out in Jesus Name. Together and United we all gonna come out victorious.

Verbz,Believe2013, Hatchsead, GodGives, Keisha, God's Authority, Olapoint, Call Me Dude and others I forgot to mention (brain's gone cold) and yer yummymummy3j hope you are doing great.

@Verbz any news or new development as of yet?

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello everyone.
further update on my JR case.
after providing evidence and receipt to prove my jr cost, they have come up with another excuse, they say my pre action protocol letter prior to my Jr claim was not in the right format, therefore they do not not considered it as one.
They asking me to further withdraw my case from the court and they will make a decision within 3 months.
If i still maintain my cost to be paid and do not withdraw the case they will also seek cost from me if the court decide in their favour.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Why lie wrote:Hello everyone.
after providing evidence and receipt to prove my jr cost, they have come up with another excuse, they say my pre action protocol letter prior to my Jr claim was not in the right format, therefore they do not not considered it as one.
They asking me to further withdraw my case from the court and they will make a decision within 3 months.
If i still maintain my cost to be paid and do not withdraw the case they will also seek cost from me if the court decide in their favour.
That is absolutely crazy. If I may ask did you write it up yourself or was this done by a solicitor as it could be a hint that you have not written it to proper consideration.

On the other hand for withdrawal, my advice is don't do it but let us see what others say. Withdrawal just puts you in another limbo which will generate refusal yet again just like most cases I have read here. Just go straight to court an iron it out once and for all. Home office must be really eager to throw people under the bus and this is unfair.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

Dear …………

Yours sincerely

Removals Casework

Well Ale001, seem like its a catch 22 here. You really need to speak with your solicitor if you used one. I guess he either used your address in the main applicant's address on the form or their address. But if they want your address, the need your address and you can't run away from that or that can lead to the refusal of your case entirely. There is a gentleman on here who stays with his friend (can't really remember who he is) but they have asked him more than twice even though he explained that he stayed with his friend and his friend also had to send his own documentation to prove this was true.

So my friend, home office could have betrayed you in the past but this could also be a sign of victory. Speak to your solicitor and if you did not use one just give them your address cos they need this to tie you to the origin of an application for your own good. But I insist if you did use a solicitor, speak to them first.
Thanks for your advice, i've spoken to my address and i've also provided them the address i've been using since the start of my application which is my solicitor's address, and they never complain since over a year and half now until recently.

Thanks
Ale001

Why lie
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Why lie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:23 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Why lie wrote:Hello everyone.
That is absolutely crazy. If I may ask did you write it up yourself or was this done by a solicitor as it could be a hint that you have not written it to proper consideration.

On the other hand for withdrawal, my advice is don't do it but let us see what others say. Withdrawal just puts you in another limbo which will generate refusal yet again just like most cases I have read here. Just go straight to court an iron it out once and for all. Home office must be really eager to throw people under the bus and this is unfair.
It was written by my barrister, which was completely ignored , we wrote 2 reconsideration letters after that and they still maintained their decision and asked me to make arrangements and leave the country . I had all sorts of sms, email and letters from capita chasing me up to leave the country so i filled for jr .

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:35 pm

dapsonlee wrote:Hello everyone,

Been a while. Seem so slow this time of the year but I remain with faith that The Lord saves the best for last and we shall rejoice gracefully before the year runs out in Jesus Name. Together and United we all gonna come out victorious.

Verbz,Believe2013, Hatchsead, GodGives, Keisha, God's Authority, Olapoint, Call Me Dude and others I forgot to mention (brain's gone cold) and yer yummymummy3j hope you are doing great.

Hey bebe, nope, no developments for me.. My useless social worker couldnt get round to sending off the docs all this time. Im keeping my everything crossed she does it this week then hopefully I ll have my decision sometime next week... :?
You might get yours before me you know! :idea:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLR O application refused

Post by amjadleeds » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
nilemarques wrote:@ Kukuwife! Pliz check your inbox!

Also, here's another recent case where an appeal has been allowed..

https://tribunals-servicegovuk-producti ... ___ors.pdf
Thanks for the link.
Hi
thank for this link, my family refused even main applicant ILR application is pending with home office, and solicitor applied for them Flro form, my kids nine year in the UK, even two kids died, youngest one 15month under going serious health issues, I have appeal date for my family on 2nd december this link boost my confidence level. Please guys I need your prayers, my solicitor wrote to them how they can make decision on my family application even my main application is pending with home office. Waiting their reply.
Guys please share your views in my case really greatful to you
Regards
Amjad leeds

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

U

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:35 am

verbina wrote:

Hey bebe, nope, no developments for me.. My useless social worker couldnt get round to sending off the docs all this time. Im keeping my everything crossed she does it this week then hopefully I ll have my decision sometime next week... :?

Jeez, to send just one document can't be that hard can it? This is absurd. Social workers can be very slow in responding to requests most times. Are you able to call to find out? Well I have a feeling we either get it in the same week or a week after the other. Solicitor just sent mine off on Monday with acknowledgement it was received yesterday. My fingers are crossed for us both with the hope of receiving it before Xmas. Chin up Verbz, it's almost time 😄

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: U

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Jeez, to send just one document can't be that hard can it? This is absurd. Social workers can be very slow in responding to requests most times. Are you able to call to find out? Well I have a feeling we either get it in the same week or a week after the other. Solicitor just sent mine off on Monday with acknowledgement it was received yesterday. My fingers are crossed for us both with the hope of receiving it before Xmas. Chin up Verbz, it's almost time 😄
Yeah apparently its sent now!!! OMG!! I reckon in the next couple of weeks we ll have our decisions!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 am

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Yeah apparently its sent now!!! OMG!! I reckon in the next couple of weeks we ll have our decisions!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's fantastic news. Now feels like a waiting on the jury for a verdict. Fingers crossed here on. 🙏 🙉

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

That's fantastic news. Now feels like a waiting on the jury for a verdict. Fingers crossed here on. 🙏 🙉
Yeahhhhh I knowwww!! 8)

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:45 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Greeting to you darling. Hope u are keeping well
Godgives

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi guys..
I just had bad news..my application refused dated yesterday on both partner ,parent and private route.no right of appeal the letter too long,in the refuse letter they stated your application is therefore refused under paragraph D-Ltrp.1.3 and D-Ltrpt.1.3 and I have not spent 20 years in uk.

Ukba send my partner passport and daughter birth certi and supporting document.

I spoke with my solicitors and he want me to apply fresh application..i don't want application yet as I'm going to see him tomorrow.

What do you think guys..is it advanceable to put fresh application.

Thanks guys

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 pm

GodGives wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Greeting to you darling. Hope u are keeping well

I am very well thank you GodGives. God bless you and thank you for asking. Any more news re: your reconsideration/appeal?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:20 pm

olapoint101 wrote:Hi guys..
I just had bad news..my application refused dated yesterday on both partner ,parent and private route.no right of appeal the letter too long,in the refuse letter they stated your application is therefore refused under paragraph D-Ltrp.1.3 and D-Ltrpt.1.3 and I have not spent 20 years in uk.

I spoke with my solicitors and he want me to apply fresh application..i don't want application yet as I'm going to see him tomorrow.

Thanks guys

So sorry to hear of this olapoint101. This is absolutely devastating. I believe before you decide to go with your solicitor (who may seem to be right), you are better off understanding the reason(s) for the refusal. I don't believe it can be just the 20years if your patent and child are of British origin. Please do let us know if you wish that is,if any further reason was given. Delay is not denial and God is never late. Pls don't despair as we are here and keeping you in prayers.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:35 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

Thanks guys

So sorry to hear of this olapoint101. This is absolutely devastating. I believe before you decide to go with your solicitor (who may seem to be right), you are better off understanding the reason(s) for the refusal. I don't believe it can be just the 20years if your patent and child are of British origin. Please do let us know if you wish that is,if any further reason was given. Delay is not denial and God is never late. Pls don't despair as we are here and keeping you in prayers.
Thanks..I will explain better when I come back from solicitors tomorrow..

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks guys
So sorry about the refusal. The Lord is your strength
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks guys
Sorry about your refusal, still fighting on, don't loose hope, god bless.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:41 pm