ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 am

yoda121 wrote:
corrado wrote:Any news from londongood yet?

T A Abbas judging by your position in the list and the people before you who are still waiting, I would expect your decision to be made in the next couple of weeks, so it may be another 3-4 weeks before you get a decision. In which city did your husband apply?

yoda121 please update the spreadsheet. Thank you. :)

There's a few of us on the list with 16/7/10 as the process date - there has still been no contact at my employer.
I believe it's upto date now, please let me know if I have missed anything.
Dear Yoda 121

Please can you add:
MKAK: granted
Mariammajid786: Email re decision 22.09.10

InshAllah hope to hear some good news from Londongood and Zehn!

Cheers

Zar2009
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 am

Hi Corrado ,
Thank you for the message
my husband applied in islamabad for his visa .
lets hope and pray we hear soon

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 pm

MY WIFE IS IN THE VISA OFFICE LAHORE BUT SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 1 HR AND 30 MINS IS THIS NORMAL?

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:23 pm

zehncars wrote:MY WIFE IS IN THE VISA OFFICE LAHORE BUT SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 1 HR AND 30 MINS IS THIS NORMAL?
Hi Zehn

It's possible as they do tend to be busy, has she managed to speak to anyone there or is she just waiting in a queue?
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Zahida wrote:
zehncars wrote:MY WIFE IS IN THE VISA OFFICE LAHORE BUT SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR 1 HR AND 30 MINS IS THIS NORMAL?
Hi Zehn

It's possible as they do tend to be busy, has she managed to speak to anyone there or is she just waiting in a queue?

i dont know she doesnt have her phone on her and she is still there and the time she was givin was between 2-5 and now its almost 5 there

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:15 pm

zehncars wrote:
Zahida wrote:
Hi Zehn

i dont know she doesnt have her phone on her and she is still there and the time she was givin was between 2-5 and now its almost 5 there

It does be really busy i rememba wen i went wid my wife to submit her case , around 2 clock there was a big queue of people waiting to collect their decison they didnt even let anyone go inside the vac until around 2.45 so it could easily take a few hours. They make u wait inside aswel .

Anyways good luck keep us updated

londongood

Post by londongood » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Aoa

My wife got her passport with visa stamped allhumdulilah

she went today to collect her passport

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:09 pm

londongood wrote:Aoa

Congratulations bro, hope you both have a long and happy life together :)

Please pray for the rest of us waiting.

londongood

Post by londongood » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Zahida wrote:

Thankyou zahida

I Always pray for every one you will get good news soon ameen

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 pm

londongood wrote:
Zahida wrote:

Thankyou zahida

Thank you.

How many weeks did it take in total from submitting and to picking up passport?

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Zahida wrote:
londongood wrote:
Zahida wrote:

Thankyou zahida

Thank you.

How many weeks did it take in total from submitting and to picking up passport?
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:33 pm

congrats brv :)

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Aoa everybody congrats to London good on his visa.as u know my wife also went To pik hers up and unfortunately it was not granted I can appeal, the reason for the decision is tht my parsnips were apparently fake as was my bank statement and job which I cannot understand I don't know wot to do next can any1 plz help me

londongood

Post by londongood » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank you zeddy zed and yoda. zehn sorry to hear about refusal what reason they have given for refusal 320?

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:29 pm

londongood wrote:Thank you zeddy zed and yoda. zehn sorry to hear about refusal what reason they have given for refusal 320?
I dont exactly know my wife just told me that my payslips were the main problem as they said you can get them made anywhere and according to them the company I work for is non existent even though we have a website and also they did call me at my work to confirm, now I think i will appeal but tht will take 5-6months

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

zehncars wrote:
londongood wrote:Thank you zeddy zed and yoda. zehn sorry to hear about refusal what reason they have given for refusal 320?
I dont exactly know my wife just told me that my payslips were the main problem as they said you can get them made anywhere and according to them the company I work for is non existent even though we have a website and also they did call me at my work to confirm, now I think i will appeal but tht will take 5-6months
salam brother

really sorry to hear this brother, . first of all was the company registered with HMRC? you need to be sure of this , if its not then its non existent becuase it wont be on there system regardless if they have a website or they dont. Secondly since you were working for the company fulltime was the company paye registered?

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:56 pm

zehncars wrote:
Well, are the payslips fake? Was the tax deducted on the slips paid to HMRC?

Does your company pay NI contributions to HMRC as required?

If it does you should be able to show the relevant paperwork from your company to prove that the payslips are genuine.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 pm

The company is registered and I do pay tax I had every single thing needed and more how long does it take to appeal ? Does any1 know wot shud be my next step?

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 pm

zehncars wrote:Aoa everybody congrats to London good on his visa.as u know my wife also went To pik hers up and unfortunately it was not granted I can appeal, the reason for the decision is tht my parsnips were apparently fake as was my bank statement and job which I cannot understand I don't know wot to do next can any1 plz help me
zehn ring your local tax office and ask them to sent you a tax letter showing where you have paid your tax over the last couple of years, also ask them over the phone whether your current employer is registered with them and if any tax for you has been received by them... thats the first thing you can do.

and if you dont mind can you tell me who you work for.
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

I work for auto city Scotland it's a car sales company which is owned by my dad and dads best friend, I have only been workin since febuary this year and have been paying tax since then, they claimed the payslips that I gave were fake even thought I gave them and a letter from the accountant stating tht I work for them and tht is my wge etc I've been tol tht the appeal process take 6months and no less is this true?

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm

zehncars wrote:I work for auto city Scotland it's a car sales company which is owned by my dad and dads best friend, I have only been workin since febuary this year and have been paying tax since then, they claimed the payslips that I gave were fake even thought I gave them and a letter from the accountant stating tht I work for them and tht is my wge etc I've been tol tht the appeal process take 6months and no less is this true?
zehn if the case goes to appeal stage then yes it does take around 6 months somtimes even longer.

your payslips are they in colour or black and white?
your payslips might state ur paying tax, but does the tax actually get to the tax office?

do your payslips, p60 or even the employment letter have the PAYE number on it?

without out this PAYE number the embassy cant trace your dads company.

my brother owns a business and a few years back my female cousin asked my brother to show that she is working there but her case was rejected on the same issue as they couldnt trace the company and said that the company doesnt exist.

so thats why i say request the tax letter from your local tax office and see if they have a record and try to obtain the paye number either from your accountant or the tax office..

im working at my brothers company but i tried to make sure everything is covered and the accountant wrote the cheque to the tax office in front of me, plus i have the paye number so hopefully it should be ok, but ur case has got me a little worried too.
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 pm

zehncars wrote:I work for auto city Scotland it's a car sales company which is owned by my dad and dads best friend, I have only been workin since febuary this year and have been paying tax since then, they claimed the payslips that I gave were fake even thought I gave them and a letter from the accountant stating tht I work for them and tht is my wge etc I've been tol tht the appeal process take 6months and no less is this true?
its true the appeal process does take a while, could take longer then 6 months as well , best way would be to provide further evidence on the point they refused you on with the appeal and if they are satisfied with the evidence they will overturn their decision before it goes to court , this does not take that long.

Now first thing if you didnt attach a tax coding notice with your application than you should call hmrc and ask for your tax coding notice, basically it will show the tax code applied to you for this year and it will also say the name of your employer. This is a good document it will show hmrc are aware that you are working for that company.

also speak to hmrc and see if they can send you a letter/document to show the amount of tax and nic you have paid to them so far.

Secondly since your paying tax i assume the company is paye registered, a quick question did your payslips have have paye ref number on it?

Also you should go to the accountant and ask them if your tax and nic payment are upto date. Get a letter from your account to say that your are an employee of the company, with the tax ref on it, also the tax district, your nic number, job title in the company, date job started, hours worked, gross wage . Also you could show how much nic and tax you have paid to hmrc so far.

Also ask the accountant if he can provide a document they might have from hmrc to confirm company exists i.e. a letter from the hmrc to the company with the company details on it , ref numbers and so on. Attach this with a letter from the company confirming you are employed by them and that they are registered with hmrc.

hope this helps

londongood

Post by londongood » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Aoa

i am really sorry about zehn inshallah his application will over turned.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 pm

i am really sorry about zehn inshallah his application will over turned. i just wanna share that i didn't submit P60 for my wife application and i submited only 2 photographes . and no house papers coz i got live in job just one letter from my employer. and i didn't submit any sponsor letter. my passport copy were atessted by head master of school in pakistan coz he was friend of my father. and nikah namah transleted by internet cafe the owner does this translation and it was stamped by same molvi who did my nikah .i saw ppl submited too many things i submited only few things and alhumdulilah my wife got visa

Salaam n grats to ur wife for getn the visa.wishn u both every hapines.ameen.

But ur worrying me now bcz i made sure i put every singl documnt in..i had over 200 page telephone record..i wrk fr jobcentre so dnt evn knw if they wil contact my emplyr as gov departmnt..but we only had three pictures tho.i reali hope my partner gets the visa..i think it jus varies..

Zehn dnt wori they cant keep u n ur wife apart..just a bit mre wait.. But wil b all worth it in the end..jus get appeal goin..inshallah it wil b overturnd

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 pm

[quote="londongood"]

Congrats on VISA may Allah bless you both.
Please can you pray for the rest of us.

ZEN - Why did they think you had fake paperwork? also exactly what paperwork did they assume was falsified?

Allah Hafiz
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------