ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 am

seems like people who got approval earlier got invitations on Friday. Hope everyone who are awaiting approvals get them soon

Finglas1234
Newly Registered

What is Long Form Birth certificate and how to get it

Post by Finglas1234 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi,
I got my citizen approval. I am now in Catch-22 situation about birth certificate. What is Long birth cert and how to get in Ireland.

mhmh
Newly Registered

Re: What is Long Form Birth certificate and how to get it

Post by mhmh » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Finglas1234 wrote:Hi,
I got my citizen approval. I am now in Catch-22 situation about birth certificate. What is Long birth cert and how to get in Ireland.
can u tell us when did u apply and on what base??

irish0092
Newly Registered

stamp 4

Post by irish0092 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm

HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP I AM 19 YEAR OLD I CAME TO IRELAND TO JOIN MY DAD AT THE AGE OF 7 ANDD WHEN I TURNED 16 I WAS GIVIN A STAMP 2A THEN NOW IM IN COLLEGE AND HAVE STAMP 2 . NOW MY PARENTS ARE IRISIH CITIZENS, WILL I STILL GET STAMP 2 OR SOME OTHER STAMP??? PLEASE EXPALIN WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE BECAUSE I HAVE TO REGISTER WITH GNIB THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!11

moro1

Re: stamp 4

Post by moro1 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm

irish0092 wrote:HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP I AM 19 YEAR OLD I CAME TO IRELAND TO JOIN MY DAD AT THE AGE OF 7 ANDD WHEN I TURNED 16 I WAS GIVIN A STAMP 2A THEN NOW IM IN COLLEGE AND HAVE STAMP 2 . NOW MY PARENTS ARE IRISIH CITIZENS, WILL I STILL GET STAMP 2 OR SOME OTHER STAMP??? PLEASE EXPALIN WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE BECAUSE I HAVE TO REGISTER WITH GNIB THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!11
I was in your situation , i was given stamp 2 but then i applied for stamp 4
just ask them for stamp 4 .

I do no t understand why the immigration like the complicate peoples life !!

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 am

Hi guys,
Eventually I got hold of someone through citizenship helpline last Thursday . I unfortunately have some court fines for traffic offences in 2004. They said that they are going to send me the letter for submitting the receipt of those fines. They didn't give out any other information so I am now worried.

irish0092
Newly Registered

Post by irish0092 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:03 pm

moro1 wrote:
irish0092 wrote:HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP I AM 19 YEAR OLD I CAME TO IRELAND TO JOIN MY DAD AT THE AGE OF 7 ANDD WHEN I TURNED 16 I WAS GIVIN A STAMP 2A THEN NOW IM IN COLLEGE AND HAVE STAMP 2 . NOW MY PARENTS ARE IRISIH CITIZENS, WILL I STILL GET STAMP 2 OR SOME OTHER STAMP??? PLEASE EXPALIN WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE BECAUSE I HAVE TO REGISTER WITH GNIB THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!11

HI how exactly do i apply for a stamp 4 please explain i will greatly appreciate

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 pm

irish0092 wrote:
moro1 wrote:

HI how exactly do i apply for a stamp 4 please explain i will greatly appreciate
Send them a letter , asking for stamp 4 based on the fact that you arrived to the state as minor with your parents , send them a copy of your parents visas , passports and their green card , if possible the letter they got from the immigration the first time their residency was accepted and letters of schools and colleges since you arrived to the state
if your parents are irish just send copy of their passports and your birth cert .

That's what i i did , it is from personal experience
Why don't you just apply for citizenship ? by the way stamp 2 is excepted if you arrived to the state as a minor

Mensa Et Thoro
BANNED

Post by Mensa Et Thoro » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

iloveireland wrote:Hi guys,
Eventually I got hold of someone through citizenship helpline last Thursday . I unfortunately have some court fines for traffic offences in 2004. They said that they are going to send me the letter for submitting the receipt of those fines. They didn't give out any other information so I am now worried.
I am afraid such traffic fines should be off your record by now, how many years would the public record office spends in taken away minor case record off your life to suggest usurpation by government agencies to use, as demonstrated in the case of Director of public prosecutions V Fagan where Denham j made a notion that...
''A cornerstone of the rule of law is that persons in authority must be able to justify their actions, if called upon to do so, by references to a specific rule in statute or common law. Thus, it is appropriate to look for a positive law authorizing the action in question. I have found no such law in statute or common law to warrant the action of the Garda in question."

Some Indigenous Irish have now come together to provide job for immigrant seeking to become Irish so that, they could become Irish citizen on time, having satisfied the virtue of making effort to become economically viable, well i considered that attitude as a good economic renovation gestures though they're welcome, but it must be made compulsory from the social credit staff, not on the street, then we will know that, Ireland is now working or is that part of citizenship requirement or malice or discretionary power, i fail to believed that, such gesture fall inline with the concept of common good per the scope in which it operates. :lol:

Another funny procedure they've now adopted is that, for example if a couple applied maybe not the same time, they will give one of them, and left one out to wait, and the one they'll left out maybe the one that has applied longer than the other only with offence against the state act and serious crime like the boultiff test, very oppressive citizenship procedure and systems.

Please mind you, you'll never use your freedom of speech to provoke Muslim in Irish community or at state level, or try to turn Ireland into one party state, so bear that in mind, while you may continue to increase your power of deprivations or somewhat boarding it, the new central government are very well aware of it, and they knew what the rules are anyway. :lol:

seraph

Post by seraph » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Dear Moro,
Could you please advise me where to send the letter for getting the stamp-4? How long it will take to get the approval?

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm

seraph wrote:Dear Moro,
Could you please advise me where to send the letter for getting the stamp-4? How long it will take to get the approval?
I just sent it to the INIS in Burgh Quay , they replied in few weeks time asking for few documents , my parents copy of green card and a copy of mine , letters from schools , copy of passports .
then i was issued approval , i dont think it took more than 10 weeks( i cant really remember but around this period of time )

whatsthecraic
BANNED

Post by whatsthecraic » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Mensa Et Thoro wrote:
I am afraid such traffic fines should be off your record by now, how many years would the public record office spends in taken away minor case record off your life to suggest usurpation by government agencies to use, as demonstrated in the case of Director of public prosecutions V Fagan where Denham j made a notion that...
''A cornerstone of the rule of law is that persons in authority must be able to justify their actions, if called upon to do so, by references to a specific rule in statute or common law. Thus, it is appropriate to look for a positive law authorizing the action in question. I have found no such law in statute or common law to warrant the action of the Garda in question."
::
Some Indigenous Irish have now come together to provide job for immigrant seeking to become Irish so that, they could become Irish citizen on time, having satisfied the virtue of making effort to become economically viable, well i considered that attitude as a good economic renovation gestures though they're welcome, but it must be made compulsory from the social credit staff, not on the street, then we will know that, Ireland is now working or is that part of citizenship requirement or malice or discretionary power, i fail to believed that, such gesture fall inline with the concept of common good per the scope in which it operates. :lol:

Another funny procedure they've now adopted is that, for example if a couple applied maybe not the same time, they will give one of them, and left one out to wait, and the one they'll left out maybe the one that has applied longer than the other only with offence against the state act and serious crime like the boultiff test, very oppressive citizenship procedure and systems.

Please mind you, you'll never use your freedom of speech to provoke Muslim in Irish community or at state level, or try to turn Ireland into one party state, so bear that in mind, while you may continue to increase your power of deprivations or somewhat boarding it, the new central government are very well aware of it, and they knew what the rules are anyway. :lol:
Please I am new on this forum and I can read an element of fact in your statement, but why did you got banned why?

seraph

Post by seraph » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

moro1 wrote:
I just sent it to the INIS in Burgh Quay , they replied in few weeks time asking for few documents , my parents copy of green card and a copy of mine , letters from schools , copy of passports .
then i was issued approval , i dont think it took more than 10 weeks( i cant really remember but around this period of time )
Do I write to General Immigration Office? Normally if we write to them decisions will come only after 4-5 months. If it is approved, do I pay fee for GNIB card renewal or it is free?

moro1

Post by moro1 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm

seraph wrote:
moro1 wrote:
Do I write to General Immigration Office? Normally if we write to them decisions will come only after 4-5 months. If it is approved, do I pay fee for GNIB card renewal or it is free?
Yes , just to the INIS , i think you have to pay the fee

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 pm

whatsthecraic wrote:
Mensa Et Thoro wrote:
::

Please I am new on this forum and I can read an element of fact in your statement, but why did you got banned why?
How do you expect him to reply when he is banned? Or perhaps you are he..
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 am

Hello again,
Have anyone have experienced case like mine? Please share.
Thanks,

iloveireland

Post by iloveireland » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am

Hi guys,

Hello again,
Thanks,

Soco

progress update

Post by Soco » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:45 am

HI ,

I just email the department of justic to update me regard my application and I got this replay???

Your application is currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether it meets the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minster for decision as expeditiously as possible.

any one can comment on this repaly!

Thanks

SoCo

blessed_sinner

Re: progress update

Post by blessed_sinner » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 am

[quote="Soco"]HI ,

I just email the department of justic to update me regard my application and I got this replay???

Your application is currently being processed with a view to establishing
whether it meets the statutory conditions for the granting of
naturalisation, such as good character and lawful residence, and will be
submitted to the Minster for decision as expeditiously as possible.

any one can comment on this repaly!

Thanks

SoCo[/quote]

It is a standard reply they give to everyone. when did you apply and on what basis? I got exact reply.

Soco

Post by Soco » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 am

Hi,

I applied on the end of January 2012 working ; work permit and hosting agreement.

I lost my job end of May and get another employment in med July...

I emailed them this morning and they come back to me in less than one hour!

Yes I think also it is an auto replay!

Soco

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 am

i m sending email to that address for 6 months now, and first time reply same and second reply is same all the time, so it is defo auto reply mail. nothing.
Soco wrote:Hi,

I applied on the end of January 2012 working ; work permit and hosting agreement.

Soco

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 pm

flatpack wrote:i m sending email to that address for 6 months now, and first time reply same and second reply is same all the time, so it is defo auto reply mail. nothing.

Soco

Are you emailing citizenshipinfo@justice.ie? I have used this and got a reply every time. They are very quick to reply too. The reply you got is probably standard text they use if the application is still in initial stages of processing

dania

Post by dania » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello again,
Thanks,
hi love ireland,
i think this is good sign for u ,if they wanted to reject they would have sent u the letter of refusal,so now just pay the fine and send them copy of that and wait for good,by the way what status u applied for citizenship and r u working now please share
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 pm

hhhmmm i got letter few months back from further processing team, so i assume my application isnt at initial stage. i m from 2009 applicants.

cleangreen wrote:
flatpack wrote:i m sending email to that address for 6 months now, and first time reply same and second reply is same all the time, so it is defo auto reply mail. nothing.

Soco

Are you emailing citizenshipinfo@justice.ie? I have used this and got a reply every time. They are very quick to reply too. The reply you got is probably standard text they use if the application is still in initial stages of processing

nissa

Post by nissa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

hi my friend got approval letter last week please share does he need to send his passport with his g nib card and fee and photos.in the approval letter has been written send travel document (if applicable).....please share what it does mean?..is it necessary to send travel document(passport) or its optional....thanks