ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by addyjaan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:41 am

nacryma wrote:Hello,

I have one query (Sorry if this is not a right thread to ask question).

I and my partner's first tier tribunal appeal was due on 13 April 2015. Today my solicitor called me and said that my appeal has been cancelled due to lack of judges available :S

And now it might be postponed till October 2015. Is it really possible?

Tribunal already allocated us date then how could they change it?

And my partner does not have work right for past 2 years due to refusal+appeal time duration and now we have to wait 6 more months.

Please let me know if we can do something?

my solicitor said said there is no other option except waiting. Please if anyone can advice something. it would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Hi,
Best possible answer is as Considering in your Case,
That you should withdraw your case and appeal again,
"Question is why" 1- it will give you Fast way to get result,
2- you have chance to get prepar yourself more for appeal,

2nd option is you can apply for upper tribunal.
Which will take 2 months.

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:39 am

Blinxy wrote:Hi all,

A few months ago I posted because I was worried , after 3 months I didn’t get my COA. Here is a new update about my situation.

Application sent: 09/12

HO received:12/01

Email of confirmation: 13/01

Letter of confirmation:20/01

After calling, emailing and waiting, sending letters, I decided to open a ticket on whatdotheyknow FAQ and ask why I didn’t receive my COA after 3 months waiting for it. A few days after they send me back my application. The reason was that they were not able to process the payment. The letter was dated 29th of January!!!! I received it 11th of March…..After verification they didn’t try to withdrawn the money from my account. So here is the new timeline:

Application Returned due to fees : 11/03

Re-applied with a postal order:12/03

HO received: 13/03

Email of confirmation: 16/03

Letter of confirmation: 20/03

COA: 25/03 (dated 20/03) with right to work

RC: waiting

@toraqa We have kinda the same timeline so let me know when you get your RC PLEASE.
Ofcourse mate, SOON hopefully.

nacryma
Newly Registered

Post by nacryma » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 am

[/quote]

Hi,

Which will take 2 months.[/quote]

Thank you for your answer. I dont need to prepare anything as we are genuine couple and not afraid of facing appeal. My only problem is time, UKBA already wasted 2 years of our life, my partner has not been allowed to work for over 2 years. He got MBA degree. His future/career is on stake. We were counting everyday to go to appeal and suddenly it cancelled. I have already paid to my solicitor full fee. My partner does not have visa as our case has been going on for over 2 years can we still appeal again?

We appealed in Oct 2014 and got date for April 2015. If I apply again now, won't it take six more months?

I am really disappointed with justice system in UK now. They can delay and it does not affect them but their delay affects our life which they do not care.

I am sorry if I use hard words but I am not in good state of mind now.

Thank you

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi everyone!
Here is my timeline so far:
27/03/15 Application sent
30/03/15 Application recieved
01/04/15 Money taken from account
and now waiting...
This is my 2nd application. First was in 2010 with successful outcome (waited 5.5 months). Hopefully it's going to be quicker.

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:40 pm

nacryma wrote:
Hi,

Which will take 2 months.[/quote]

Thank you for your answer. I dont need to prepare anything as we are genuine couple and not afraid of facing appeal. My only problem is time, UKBA already wasted 2 years of our life, my partner has not been allowed to work for over 2 years. He got MBA degree. His future/career is on stake. We were counting everyday to go to appeal and suddenly it cancelled. I have already paid to my solicitor full fee. My partner does not have visa as our case has been going on for over 2 years can we still appeal again?

We appealed in Oct 2014 and got date for April 2015. If I apply again now, won't it take six more months?

I am really disappointed with justice system in UK now. They can delay and it does not affect them but their delay affects our life which they do not care.

I am sorry if I use hard words but I am not in good state of mind now.

Thank you[/quote]

I can understand you are very worried about it,

you should apply for new eea2 application and also continues your appeal as well, it will be fast and time saving steps

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi ,
i've applied for RC 23/03/2015. Documents received 24/03/2015, Payment 27/03/2015, confirmation e-mail 30/03/2015 and letter 01/04/2015.
I want to ask if anybody is in the similar position as i am.
Besides the regular documents for the residence card, i have send a request for priority treatment, asking for residence card due to the fact that i am looking for a job in the financial sector, where they usually require longer allowed period to stay in UK.
Also i use a scholarship from a British University to obtain MBA degree. I've send my CV as well so they can see that i am really qualified and looking for a job as well as my NIN.
Has anyone been in a similar position and any experience with priority treatment applications is welcomed.
Thanks,
Aleks, I sent in things the 24th, got the debit on the 26th, and the email and letter of acknowledgement on 01/04.

I am now waiting for my COA...unfortunately on the letter of acknowledgement my last name was misspelled...I called in, they told me it would be fixed, not sure if that set me back a few days or not...I hope they were able to fix it before my COA was issued...
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi,
today i received CoA ( dated 30/03/2015) . But it was for my son not for me , and i applied or him with my application ( he is minor ).
I want to ask if anybody has a situation when the application is for the applicant and child, do you receive 2 CoA ???
Thanks,

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi,
today i received CoA ( dated 30/03/2015) . But it was for my son not for me , and i applied or him with my application ( he is minor ).
I want to ask if anybody has a situation when the application is for the applicant and child, do you receive 2 CoA ???
Thanks,
Yes, I applied for me and my minor daughter and received 2 COA on the same day in separated letters

fatimahh
Member of Standing
Mood:
Guinea

Post by fatimahh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:42 pm

[quote="inna.p"][quote="Aleksandrija"]Hi,
Thanks,[/quote]

Yes, I applied for me and my minor daughter and received 2 COA on the same day in separated letters[/quote]

Same for me received 2 letters 1 for myself and 1 for the minor! You should ring them to find out
GOD BLESS!!!

alishba
Newly Registered

Post by alishba » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:10 am

Hello can anyone plz help I have aplied in 8th august and still am waiting for my Rc.. it took much time now what should I do ? I have called to home offixe many time all they are saying is work Is in process :( is there any one who have aplied on same month and still waiting?

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:29 pm

alishba wrote:Hello can anyone plz help I have aplied in 8th august and still am waiting for my Rc.. it took much time now what should I do ? I have called to home offixe many time all they are saying is work Is in process :( is there any one who have aplied on same month and still waiting?
I have applied in same august 2014, and am in process also,
Did u applied in unmarried application or married? And did they visit u at home? Or interview?
Let me know

sheikh787
Newly Registered

Post by sheikh787 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:10 pm

alishba wrote:Hello can anyone plz help I have aplied in 8th august and still am waiting for my Rc.. it took much time now what should I do ? I have called to home offixe many time all they are saying is work Is in process :( is there any one who have aplied on same month and still waiting?
Alishba dnt wrry soon Inshallah u will recv ur Rc.I hav applied in October 18.2014 m Wating too Thursday I called them nd they said same things to me still in process wait :(

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Got my COA today.

Updates:

Sent in application: 24.03
Recieved: 25.03
Debit: 26.03
Acknowledgment Letter & Email: 01.04 - dated 26.03
COA with right to work: 04.04 - dated 30.03

Good luck all!
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Post by Sebi125 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey guys
I have applied on 3rd of October 2014 and still no answer after COA with right to work recived on 21st of Oct 2014.........

JohnDee

Post by JohnDee » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:22 am

Sebi 125 ---- have you had interview or home visit so far ??? I've applied on 29oct and recently had home visit on 1st April ..!!!

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:25 am

Hi,
this is my time line
Application sent 23, HO received 24
Payment 27
CoA received ( dated 30/03/2015 ) - both for me and my son in the same letter .
Now waiting for the RC , hope to receive it till the end of the month :D :D :D

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi all I applied on October 24th and March 23rd they called me for interview after that didn't heard anything from them. Any idea how long normally it take after interview.
Thanks

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi all I applied on October 24th and March 23rd they called me for interview after that didn't heard anything from them. Any idea how long normally it take after interview.
Thanks
Hi,
If there is no problem with your case it will take 1 week after interview. And if you had any problem with your paper work or interview question then it will take 5 weeks minimum.

Good luck with it.

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:48 pm

JohnDee wrote:Sebi 125 ---- have you had interview or home visit so far ??? I've applied on 29oct and recently had home visit on 1st April ..!!!

Can you share about home visit! What they asked & what time they visit. And how long.
Thanks

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Post by Sebi125 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:10 pm

addyjaan wrote:
JohnDee wrote:Sebi 125 ---- have you had interview or home visit so far ??? I've applied on 29oct and recently had home visit on 1st April ..!!!

Can you share about home visit! What they asked & what time they visit. And how long.
Thanks
No Jhon I have applied as a extended family member....

john33388
Newly Registered

Post by john33388 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:42 pm

silverbird65 wrote:
john33388 wrote:Has anyone received European Caseworker questionaire asking for additional information like common language spoken? It is pretty much similar question as in the new form.
i got same questionnaire this week. they ask few question. main question was language.
1- what language do i speak and how do i learn that?
2 - what language my partner speaks and how do they learn that?
3- what is our common language.
so their main question was about how do we communicate with each other.

then they ask

1- evidence of shared financial arrangements like joint bank statements.
2- evidence of living together like bills or rent statement.
3- evidence of joint responsibilities if applicable.
4- evidence of travelling together.
5- evidence of visiting spouse family.
6- details how you met EEA national.
7-details how you met. where you met and when you met.
8- details under what circumstances you agreed to merry EEA national.
9- details of where marriage took place and who was present.
10- details of planned longer term arrangements.
11- evidence of other arrangements or responsibilities which indicate that you relationship is genuine.

then in other section.
1- details of other spouse marriage or civil partnership.
2- evidence of divorce of previous marriage.
3- information about if your spouse sponsored any other applicant under UK law.
4- details of any breaches or illegal entry.
5- if you entered in uk using other name.

thats all they have ask.
john if you have answered them back get ready to have your RC within two or three weeks.
they ask us to reply them within 14 days.
there is nothing to do with new EEA application form. yes they have some questions like that in new form.
they have few ways to test you. they never reply you may be for a year or more if they are sure that marriage is not real.
other way they call you for interview and ask you hundreds of questions to check if you are not real partners.
or they come to visit you mostly if one person is over stayer.
and other option is they send you RC directly if they are satisfied.
now the last option which is rare thats questions which they have send us.
they are some how satisfy but they still want to get some more information about us.
i applied in first week of december. got those question about 4 months later.
expection RC soon.
Good luck to everyone
Hi thank you for clarifying. Could you tell me how do you know all this information?

silverbird65
Newly Registered

Post by silverbird65 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

john33388 wrote:
silverbird65 wrote:
john33388 wrote:Has anyone received European Caseworker questionaire asking for additional information like common language spoken? It is pretty much similar question as in the new form.

Hi thank you for clarifying. Could you tell me how do you know all this information?
i have good research in these cases. that's how i know all that. can you please share about your questions?
hopefully you had same questions like mine. because what i know they have same standard format and they send same to everyone.

john33388
Newly Registered

Post by john33388 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 am

[/quote]

i have good research in these cases. that's how i know all that. can you please share about your questions?
hopefully you had same questions like mine. because what i know they have same standard format and they send same to everyone.[/quote]

yes same questions as yours.

Janey142
- thin ice -

Post by Janey142 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Sebi125 wrote:Hey guys
I have applied on 3rd of October 2014 and still no answer after COA with right to work recived on 21st of Oct 2014.........

Applied as direct family member (son) on 28th october and got right to work but still nothing

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 pm

silverbird65 wrote:
hopefully you had same questions like mine. because what i know they have same standard format and they send same to everyone.

Hey Silverbird ,
I got the questionnaire as well with the exact same questions as yours , We have replied with answers. I am an unmarried partner of EEA National . And I believe it is a standard format since all of us received the same thing.
Is it a good sign , Them asking for more information ?
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.