ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newbie21

Post by newbie21 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 pm

finalli first of the july applicants contacted

good luck nags

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 pm

AOA Zahida

Yeah guess your prob right. Don't worry its a matter of days until you hear good news Insha Allah.

I cant understand why it has taken a month as status should be changed to ready for collection. Have you emailed them asking when you can collect passport?

Allah Hafiz
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 pm

londongood wrote:Aoa

My wife got her passport with visa stamped allhumdulilah

she went today to collect her passport
Many congratulations to both of you :D

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm

zehncars wrote:Aoa everybody congrats to London good on his visa.as u know my wife also went To pik hers up and unfortunately it was not granted I can appeal, the reason for the decision is tht my parsnips were apparently fake as was my bank statement and job which I cannot understand I don't know wot to do next can any1 plz help me
Very sorry to hear this, I wish you all the best with your appeal and insha'Allah your wife will get the visa.

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 pm

K44MYY wrote:Nags all the best. Its strange your employer has been contacted beforethese :

riz.raja corrado lkhlaq

Even though they handed apps before you. Any updates you peeeps?
My HR would inform me before releasing any details to a third party and so far they haven't asked me for my permission.

I did supply plentiful employment information - six months' pay slips with amounts matching my bank statements, employer's letter, company share scheme etc and it is a FTSE 100 company.

Maybe they are satisifed with the information provided or my application has slowed down due to other queries, who knows??

I will contact my HR dept first thing on Monday to check if they have made contact, I wouldn't put it past my HR dept to take several days to ask for my consent to release information!

Ikhlaq and riz raja how about you?

I will make dua that Maryam's application is successful.

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 pm

I don't really know It's kind of in the balance, I'm self employed so let's see. Yes I am a bit suprised that nags employer has been contacted before ours, I thought bhc work on a first come first serve service.

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 pm

ikhlaq wrote:I don't really know It's kind of in the balance, I'm self employed so let's see. Yes I am a bit suprised that nags employer has been contacted before ours, I thought bhc work on a first come first serve service.
Yes, it's interesting to note all the other applicants on the list whose employers have been contacted has been in strict date order.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:31 am

List updated folks, seems most june apps are out of the way, next week we should be able to get the rest done also.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:42 am

CONGRATULATIONS CORRADO TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
ALL THE BEST WISHES
T A Abbas

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

Post by T A Abbas » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:44 am

To everyone that got the visa's wish you all the very best
T A Ababs

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am

hey guys. i just came back from pakistan a few days ago with my husband.entry clearance was very smooth. I ended up in the fast track section by mistake but there was a very nice muslim immigration officer who asked my husband questions about his work and about our marriage. he checked his tb certificate and stamped his passport and we were on our way. so not to worry guys, inshallah everything will be ok for you lot

Just want to thank everyone again for all your help and wish u all the best

NAZIA786
Newly Registered

Advice...

Post by NAZIA786 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am

salaam guys,

just wondering if ANYONE can help, if somebody's appeal has been overturned at the review steage, and doesnt need to go to courts......HEN hey submit they passport to get they visa stamped..how long does this process, for the passport to be collected...does i take take is it 5-7 days or more...PLEASE HELP...

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:43 pm

aoa

yes sorry zeddy i meant zehn

thanks for your wishes

wsalam

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:44 pm

K44MYY wrote:AOA Zahida

Yeah guess your prob right. Don't worry its a matter of days until you hear good news Insha Allah.

I cant understand why it has taken a month as status should be changed to ready for collection. Have you emailed them asking when you can collect passport?

Allah Hafiz
Salaam Kammy

I did email them and they said that they can't advise when the passport will be ready and that the VAC will contact my husband shortly when it is ready for collection. I then emailed the VAC and they advised that they have no control over when the passport reaches them and that they can only arrange collection.

So all i can do is wait, inshallah i hope we hear some good news next week. Plz pray for me
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Qasim where have you gone mate :roll: Have'nt seen you around for a while :? :roll:

When did your wife submit her application? :roll:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

nadiataimoor
Newly Registered

tax issue

Post by nadiataimoor » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:13 pm

hi all,
all my paper work is completed.but the only issue thing im stressing on is the tax.iv got my paye tax coding notice but no tax is being deducted as i have not used the allowance of the year,which £6,475.i am payiing national insurance and that is stated on the payslips. my employer is in a contract with an accountancy firm, and they are responsible for all the payroll.
i have contacted hmrc and they say the same thing.but are not giving it in writing!!! i hope this wont effect the application.

also il be going pakistan and staying der until a decison is not made.i have got a letter from employer stating that im taking unpaid leave and im still employed.anyone in a similar situation???

ukusman

Re: Advice...

Post by ukusman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 am

NAZIA786 wrote:salaam guys,

just wondering if ANYONE can help, if somebody's appeal has been overturned at the review steage, and doesnt need to go to courts......HEN hey submit they passport to get they visa stamped..how long does this process, for the passport to be collected...does i take take is it 5-7 days or more...PLEASE HELP...
can take alot alot longer.

ukusman

Re: tax issue

Post by ukusman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 am

nadiataimoor wrote:hi all,
all my paper work is completed.but the only issue thing im stressing on is the tax.iv got my paye tax coding notice but no tax is being deducted as i have not used the allowance of the year,which £6,475.i am payiing national insurance and that is stated on the payslips. my employer is in a contract with an accountancy firm, and they are responsible for all the payroll.
i have contacted hmrc and they say the same thing.but are not giving it in writing!!! i hope this wont effect the application.

also il be going pakistan and staying der until a decison is not made.i have got a letter from employer stating that im taking unpaid leave and im still employed.anyone in a similar situation???
How long have you been in employment? and what is your annual or monthly salary work out as ?

Also regarding the unpaid leave period - Do you have any savings? If you have no savings then the eco could possibly raise the issue regarding how will you be sustaing your self financially and your husband during the unpaid period as current waiting times is over 12 weeks. Being off work without receiving income is a long time.

nadiataimoor
Newly Registered

Re: tax issue

Post by nadiataimoor » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:33 am

How long have you been in employment? and what is your annual or monthly salary work out as ?

I have been in employment since june,but at that time i was on work trial. my actual contract started in july. i get paid hourly.i think it works out to be 12k.

Also regarding the unpaid leave period - Do you have any savings? If you have no savings then the eco could possibly raise the issue regarding how will you be sustaing your self financially and your husband during the unpaid period as current waiting times is over 12 weeks. Being off work without receiving income is a long time.[/quote]

yes i do have savings. and when i go pakistan my in laws will be paying for all my expenses.i will be receving holiday pay for first month of my holiday and the rest will be unpaid.
My husband has his savings too,so we will be showing his bankstatement aswell.

wgeebhatti
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Help/advice

Post by wgeebhatti » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Dear Friends,

I am new in this forum. I want to know my case status. I have submitted my application from Gerry, Islamabad on 07.07.2010 but still no response has been received so far or updated in , while 12 weeks have been passed away. What will I do ?

Application Submitted Date:- 07/07/2010
Under Process At B.H.C. :- 07/20/2010

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Well i will enquire regarding my application this week Inshallah as my twelve weeks will have been up by the end of this week even though they have advised on Gerry's site that at the moment it is taking over 12 weeks but i think its worth giving a shot, At least i will be aware of that either they have processed my application or still under consideration.At the moment 14-15 weeks is the average time they are taking so Inshallah most of us who applied in the early July and Mid July might hear by the end of this month i.e. October :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm

My 12 weeks wil b on 12th oct.
I am the sponsor..if i email them wil they reply to me or will the applicant have to email?

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 am

navalaviator wrote:Well i will enquire regarding my application this week Inshallah as my twelve weeks will have been up by the end of this week even though they have advised on Gerry's site that at the moment it is taking over 12 weeks but i think its worth giving a shot, At least i will be aware of that either they have processed my application or still under consideration.At the moment 14-15 weeks is the average time they are taking so Inshallah most of us who applied in the early July and Mid July might hear by the end of this month i.e. October :)
Hey,

You have been in this process for a very long time now. Is this a reapplication

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

shazaz wrote:My 12 weeks wil b on 12th oct.
I am the sponsor..if i email them wil they reply to me or will the applicant have to email?
aoa you as sponsor should do it ,thats better

wsalam

Nags

Post by Nags » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 am

hi, Please could sum1 advise me of hw long i may take from when your employer is contacted to your status changing to collection