ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seraph

Post by seraph » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

They are very clever. If INIS approve such applications before September they know that govt will lose lot of money since all these are students and is paying EU rate of fees in the University.

moro1

Post by moro1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:20 pm

seraph wrote:They are very clever. If INIS approve such applications before September they know that govt will lose lot of money since all these are students and is paying EU rate of fees in the University.
That could be the case , i hope now that we have to pay these fees anyways they might as well just speed it up a bit now :D

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Do you think that I will get an approval for dec ceremony
i applied in 2008. 5 year residence.
In june 27,2012 i receive letter from INIS.

I refer to your application for naturalization,a decision on which the irish immigration naturalization service acknowledges has been pending for a considerable period of time. I am now writing to let you know hat your application is currently being processed and will be progressed to a final decision as expeditiously as possible.. In progressing your application to a final decision.

Do you think that after this letter i will get approval and oath foe dec??
plz give me some advice. :?: :?: :?:

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:46 pm

please share that after approval letter(send fee+photos) what is the next step ? what is written on the invitation letter what its look like ? thanks

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Do you think this is a approval letter?

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 am

samchoopra wrote:please share that after approval letter(send fee+photos) what is the next step ? what is written on the invitation letter what its look like ? thanks
Based on my experience you should receive an invitation for the next ceremony once you send fees and photos. The invitation letter is one sheet of paper with details of venue and time.

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 am

[quote="maya1"]Do you think that I will get an approval for dec ceremony

I refer to your application for naturalization,a decision on which the irish immigration naturalization service acknowledges has been pending for a considerable period of time. I am now writing to let you know hat your application is currently being processed and will be progressed to a final decision as expeditiously as possible.. In progressing your application to a final decision.

plz give me some advice. :?: :?: :?:[/quote]

THis letter is not a aproval letter,still waiting for approval and oath invitation

Do u think i receive approval with oath ceremony invitation on Dec ??

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 am

maya1 wrote:
maya1 wrote:Do you think that I will get an approval for dec ceremony

plz give me some advice. :?: :?: :?:
THis letter is not a aproval letter,still waiting for approval and oath invitation

Do u think i receive approval with oath ceremony invitation on Dec ??
Why don't your email them and find out the status of your application?

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 pm

moro1 wrote:
seraph wrote:They are very clever. If INIS approve such applications before September they know that govt will lose lot of money since all these are students and is paying EU rate of fees in the University.
That could be the case , i hope now that we have to pay these fees anyways they might as well just speed it up a bit now :D
Hope they give us an approval for December then, now that they got their fees..

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm

cleangreen wrote:
samchoopra wrote:please share that after approval letter(send fee+photos) what is the next step ? what is written on the invitation letter what its look like ? thanks
Based on my experience you should receive an invitation for the next ceremony once you send fees and photos. The invitation letter is one sheet of paper with details of venue and time.
. How long citz dept usually take to issue ceremony invitation letter once they will receive fee please share thanks

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 pm

samchoopra wrote:
cleangreen wrote:
. How long citz dept usually take to issue ceremony invitation letter once they will receive fee please share thanks
5 weeks in my case

OCgirl5
Newly Registered

Post by OCgirl5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

HI GUYS

long time lurker just have a question really need help and a bit stressed out

applied for citizenship , got my comf and asked for a couple of documents that i sent and got conf for them literally the next day

at the end of may i got a letter to submit some documents and was given the usual 28 days i did post the documents but havent recieved a reply since and a bit worried they havent recieved it????

my question is is that normal and what if they havent recieved it and put my file away would they even inform me?

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

[quote="OCgirl5"]HI GUYS

applied for citizenship , got my comf and asked for a couple of documents that i sent and got conf for them literally the next day

at the end of may i got a letter to submit some documents and was given the usual 28 days i did post the documents but havent recieved a reply since and a bit worried they havent recieved it????

my question is is that normal and what if they havent recieved it and put my file away would they even inform me?[/quote] why you think like this way ? you didnot send them in register post ? anyway they dont have to send the confirmation to you because they recieved the documents. but in ireland normally post service is good so you dont have to worry about this.,just for your concern just send them your new payslips or job letter to them with reference letter photocopy via registered post good luck mate you will get your decision soon.

OCgirl5
Newly Registered

Post by OCgirl5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 pm

IQU wrote:
OCgirl5 wrote:HI GUYS

my question is is that normal and what if they havent recieved it and put my file away would they even inform me?
why you think like this way ? you didnot send them in register post ? anyway they dont have to send the confirmation to you because they recieved the documents. but in ireland normally post service is good so you dont have to worry about this.,just for your concern just send them your new payslips or job letter to them with reference letter photocopy via registered post good luck mate you will get your decision soon.

thanks so much for the quick and informative reply , im just a little bit paranoid but yes ill do that, thanks a mill

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

Post by dublinkhan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 am

hi all of you

is anyone get December ceremony approval?

waiting2beirish

Post by waiting2beirish » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:26 am

dublinkhan wrote:hi all of you

is anyone get December ceremony approval?
They will only send out approval after the 15th Oct ceremony ...hopefully in last week of Oct or 1st week of Nov. I hope for the Dec ceremony they have 4000 or more.
Not waiting any more

nissa

Post by nissa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 pm

please share do the citz dept confirms to the applicant by letter after receiving fee and photos that they have received them .i know register post gives the confirmation but is any confirmation from citz dept..thanks.

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm

nissa wrote:please share do the citz dept confirms to the applicant by letter after receiving fee and photos that they have received them .i know register post gives the confirmation but is any confirmation from citz dept..thanks.
no they dont

dublinkhan
Newly Registered

hi

Post by dublinkhan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:34 am

is any new approval

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:54 am

Alhamdulillah, I receive my approval today. :D

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:56 am

[quote="maya1"]Alhamdulillah, I receive my approval today. :D[/quote]
Congrats Maya. When did you apply and on what basis?

Does the approval has a ceremony date?

maya1
Newly Registered

Post by maya1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Thanks.Ahhhh..... i applied in 2008 june,5 year residence, Irish born child.
NO ceremony date. just approval and they want, i send Fees,GNIB card and photos.after sending all the things i hope i receive dec ceremony Date,Inshallah

Godblessings
Newly Registered

New approvals

Post by Godblessings » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi all, always checked this fourm never registered, but today is the day .. Many thanks to God ,, I have received a positive decision today...

For people who still waiting, I wish you best of luck.

blessed_sinner

Post by blessed_sinner » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm

[quote="maya1"]Thanks.Ahhhh..... i applied in 2008 june,5 year residence, Irish born child.
NO ceremony date. just approval and they want, i send Fees,GNIB card and photos.after sending all the things i hope i receive dec ceremony Date,Inshallah[/quote]
InshAllah. All the best. keep us posted. and congrats to others who got their approval today.

waiting2beirish

Re: New approvals

Post by waiting2beirish » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Godblessings wrote:Hi all, always checked this fourm never registered, but today is the day .. Many thanks to God ,, I have received a positive decision today...

For people who still waiting, I wish you best of luck.
When and on what basis did you apply, please share.

Thanks
Not waiting any more