ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Goodness&Mercy wrote:This people are so pathetic.I would have thought with your outstanding application for reconsideration ,they would refrain from harassing you.What about sending them a copy of reconsideration letter with proof of posting perhaps scan it to the email and note there that you are . Too distressed to speak on the phone.I want to believe they would not come into a house with underage.May God quicken the per as on in charge of your child's a application for B r Irish . Passport as I believe that would be the entrance to victory for you.Stay calm,the Lord is your refuge and your strengths, a very present help in trouble(psalm46:1) and even as turbulent as It might appear right now
He I s with you.God bless u richly and give u peace.I remember u in my prayers.in
Thanks for your wishes, god bless.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:50 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]Good afternoon Forum!!

Capita send a me a letter like this:

Capita Business services

P O B0x 3468

Shefield

S3 8WA

Telephone: 08443754636

letter reference :****

Date: 28/11/2013

Dear *** Case ID ****

The overwhelming majority of people who visit the united kingdom do so in accordance with our immigration laws.

We are contacting you because the Home Office has told us that you may no longer have the right to remain in the United Kingdom.

If you do not have the right to remain in the UK, or have submitted a new application, please contact our team today on 08443754636 to confirm this.

If you do not have the right to remain in the Uk , you must make immediate arrangements to leave the United Kingdom and provide proof that you have done so by completing the enclosed form and returning it to our local office with a copy of your travel ticket by 12/12/2013 or you can email CapitaContact@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk attaching a copy of your travel ticket.

We recognise that occasionally there will be a personal issue that prevents you from leaving the United Kingdom immediately, or there may be another reason for your continued residence. In such circumstances we want to do our best to help you. Therefore it is vital that you contact our team today on 08443754636. While you remain in the UK without leave you are liable to be removed from the United kingdom and this may affect your right to return in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Capita Business Services

on behalf of the Home Office

I only send reconsideration in sept 2013, my 7 year child application is refused on 23rd august 2013, I applied my child british citizenship on 18th October 2013, only got acknowledgement letter for that. What does this letter mean to me? Do I have risk to capita, they come and remove me? Please guy help me out.[/quote]

@Shondra. Look at pages 387 and 388 I think. There is a discussion on that!

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:29 pm

thanks@nile what should I do then? just ignore them I only send reconsideration letter after refusal no JR and applied my child british citizenship on 18th October 2013 and got acknowledgement letter. Do I have any risk from capita? Please help me guys.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:14 pm

verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:Good morning everyone, how are you doing? This December will be our month of testimony by God's grace..

AMEN!!
@ Verbina sent email and got a response that they will contact me soon.
@ Ale001 seriously what's taking so long? :roll:

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:52 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]thanks@nile what should I do then? just ignore them I only send reconsideration letter after refusal no JR and applied my child british citizenship on 18th October 2013 and got acknowledgement letter. Do I have any risk from capita? Please help me guys.[/quote]

@ Shondra! I suppose it's by personal choice whether you decide to contact them or not! If if was me personally, I wouldn't be bothered and I couldn't care less. I have enough on my plate already than having to worry about a bunch of gold diggers!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 pm

rina wrote:
verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:Good morning everyone, how are you doing? This December will be our month of testimony by God's grace..

AMEN!!
@ Rina,

I don't know what else to say again O!

I'm even confused now because i don't just understand whats happening

The UKBA sent me a letter that a decision has been made on my case and they have dispatched the decision letter to my Solicitors on 28th November 2013 by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, and they also gave me a 13 number reference number for the recorded delivery.

My solicitor said he never receive it.
I keep tracking it online and all it keep showing is: Please come back later

Information on your item is not yet available online. Information on your Royal Mail Signed For™ item is not yet available.

What should i do now?

Can it now be said a recorded delivery letter now taking 3 working days or more to be delivered within the UK? though it's a letter which require one to signed for.

What should i do now? :( :(
Ale001

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:14 pm

ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
verbina wrote:

AMEN!!
@ Rina,

The UKBA sent me a letter that a decision has been made on my case and they have dispatched the decision letter to my Solicitors on 28th November 2013 by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, and they also gave me a 13 number reference number for the recorded delivery.

Information on your item is not yet available online. Information on your Royal Mail Signed For™ item is not yet available.

What should i do now?

Can it now be said a recorded delivery letter now taking 3 working days or more to be delivered within the UK? though it's a letter which require one to signed for.

I would have thought at least 3 days max it would take unless if they have used second class I am guessing which would take longer. There is nothing you can do but wait am afraid.
Either way you are receiving it this week and I would think most likely tomorrow. :)

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 pm

rina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
verbina wrote:

AMEN!!
@ Rina,

What should i do now?

I would have thought at least 3 days max it would take unless if they have used second class I am guessing which would take longer. There is nothing you can do but wait am afraid.
Either way you are receiving it this week and I would think most likely tomorrow. :)
I hope so as well

I think you're right.... I just found this

Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class

Signed proof your letter or parcel has reached its destination

Looking for added peace of mind? With Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, we aim to deliver your letter or parcel in two to three working days and give you signed for proof of delivery. The added benefits include:
proof of delivery including a signature from the receiver
check online or via your mobile to see when your item has been delivered
compensation cover up to £50.
Ale001

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks@nile I phone my solicitor he is telling me he is going to email CAPITA and telling them my child british citizen application is in home office and my client waiting a removal notice and right to appeal. Does this ok?

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 pm

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]Thanks@nile I phone my solicitor he is telling me he is going to email CAPITA and telling them my child british citizen application is in home office and my client waiting a removal notice and right to appeal. Does this ok?[/quote]

Yep!! Don't see any problem with that! Hopefully they'll stop bothering you!

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:20 pm

ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
@ Rina,

What should i do now?

I hope so as well

Looking for added peace of mind? With Royal Mail Signed For™ 2nd Class, we aim to deliver your letter or parcel in two to three working days and give you signed for proof of delivery. The added benefits include:
Mate!i think they didnt send your package last week,probably the package still sitting there but I think it will be deliver tomorrow by grace of God.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
ale001 wrote:
@ Rina,

What should i do now?

I hope so as well

Mate!i think they didnt send your package last week,probably the package still sitting there but I think it will be deliver tomorrow by grace of God.
Ok, u mean the UKBA might not even send it at all and claim they sent it? Oh my God ...

Confused now.. or u mean the UKBA might have sent it while the post office might not distribute it yet?
Ale001

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:51 pm

ale001 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
ale001 wrote:
rina wrote:
I hope so as well

Ok, u mean the UKBA might not even send it at all and claim they sent it? Oh my God ...

Confused now.. or u mean the UKBA might have sent it while the post office might not distribute it yet?
Hey Ale001, what olapoint101 is trying to say is, when they said they posted it last week, they hadn't. And like Rina rightly said, you will get the news definitely tomorrow seem like they posted it on Monday. So tomorrow is d-day bro. We all here waiting to rejoice with you by the special grace of God. #Amen.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
ale001 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:
ale001 wrote:
I hope so as well

Hey Ale001, what olapoint101 is trying to say is, when they said they posted it last week, they hadn't. And like Rina rightly said, you will get the news definitely tomorrow seem like they posted it on Monday. So tomorrow is d-day bro. We all here waiting to rejoice with you by the special grace of God. #Amen.
Ok i see, Amen... thanks
Ale001

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:06 pm

ale001 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
ale001 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:

Ok i see, Amen... thanks
Yeah..you understand what I meant now,because it happen someone on this forum earlier this year but I can't remember this person and ukba can't lie and give you tracking number..Gods time is the best

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Re: FLRO appeal allowed

Post by amjadleeds » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 pm

verbina wrote:
amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone,

Today we went to court, Home office allowed appeal, on basis of Article 8, 7 years rule kids in this country,my application as main applicant still pending with homeoffice I applied on basis of 10 rules, but they made decision my family application refused, so by your prayers guys, appeal allowed,
Guys please I need your prayers, I will get decision positive like my family today, hope things will go fine rest by grace of Allah.

My prayers with everyone those are waiting or appeal and rest all too.

Regards
Im sorry I do not understand your post... So your family went to court of appeal yesterday and had been granted, but you are still waiting for your appeal date? Right?
I have applied ILR on basis of ten year rule, which I am waiting decision and Home office refused my family application they applied on FLr o form, v did appeal against decision and appeal allowed, yesterday.
Hope it is clear now.

Please I need your prayers guys.

Regards

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 pm

AMEN

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Been long family: Happy new month!!! Congrats to all that have been granted and those waiting may we have good news this festive month in Jesus name. :D :D :D

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:57 pm

@nile hope it works I did not go for JR because my solicitor told once you applied your child british citizenship you will be fine. I dont know what will happend its been already one and half month for child british citizenship application only we got acknowledgement letter.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:18 am

[quote="Shondra Sharma"]@nile hope it works I did not go for JR because my solicitor told once you applied your child british citizenship you will be fine. I dont know what will happend its been already one and half month for child british citizenship application only we got acknowledgement letter.[/quote]

@ Shondra. It can take as long as 6 months according to this:::

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... tingtimes/#
So I guess it's just a waiting game! Hang in there!!

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 am

i lost my appeal at the lower tribunal. is it possible to make a different application?

i need your help. my son so a british with a british passport. i have never over stayed too. but cos my appeal was dismissed am i still legal?

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:39 am

[quote="kiss300"]i lost my appeal at the lower tribunal. is it possible to make a different application?

i need your help. my son so a british with a british passport. i have never over stayed too. but cos my appeal was dismissed am i still legal?[/quote]

Hi Kiss300! Sorry to hear you lost your case at the tribunal! Donot despair! Can you please share your story so that those of us who are able to give advice, can do so!

marina4
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by marina4 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@nile hope it works I did not go for JR because my solicitor told once you applied your child british citizenship you will be fine. I dont know what will happend its been already one and half month for child british citizenship application only we got acknowledgement letter.
@ Shondra
Not sure if this is what you meant, british citizenship for my kids done by thier father took exactly three months.
Forgive me if this not what you re asking. thanks.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 pm

my son is already british and i lost my appeal through zambrano. i am asking if i can do article 8

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:24 pm

@marina4 what do you mean? Your child got british citizenship 3 months ago still nothing happend.