ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranh

Post by imranh » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm

[quote="navalaviator"][color=darkblue]I would really appreciate it if some body could please let me know that on which website the following email address is found as i have searched ukvisas website,home office website,BHC Islamabad and Gerry's website but couldn't find it any where.[/color]

[color=darkred]ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk[/color]

A link to the site where the above email address is mentioned will be great. :)[/quote]

good question - coz i had a similar query but I dont think that this email address is on any website but has been obtained by those who have asked for updates on their visa application

imranh

Post by imranh » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:22 pm

where do the visa application go to be assessed from pakistan??

I am asking because I need to update my employment details and they (ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk ) have supplied an address in Croyden - whereas I thoght they go to Dubai.

Does anyone know where the application go to get assessed???

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

imranh wrote:where do the visa application go to be assessed from pakistan??

I am asking because I need to update my employment details and they (ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk ) have supplied an address in Croyden - whereas I thoght they go to Dubai.

All settlement visa applications are lodged in Pakistan and are processed in London (croydon UK visa section)
whereas I thoght they go to Dubai.
They are NOT dealt in Dubai !!
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi imranh...Please cud u tel me wt that address is as i am in a similar situation and may be starting a new job. Did you get the address by emailing them..i wud be gratefl if u cud tel me the exact reply..n i also thought they went to dubai..

Nags

Post by Nags » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 am

Hi

I think the Croyden address is correct, as I have seen the letter that was attached to the e-mail sent to my HR and that also had the Croden address on the letterhead of the letter

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 am

wgeebhatti wrote:Dear Zahida,

Don’t worry, inshallah very soon your will get good news about your husband visa. I think, reason behind the late decisions are induction of IELTS Test w.e.f. 29.11.2010. That’s why people are trying to send their cases to UKBA before the above said date. The quantum of cases has been increase, so decision output ratio is very low.

Inshallah, my birthday is also coming next month; I am also wish that I may celebrate my birthday with my lovely wife.

Good luck to all the persons who are waiting their spouse visa cases.
Thank you wgeebhatti

Let's hope i do hear some good news this week inshallah, it's been too long since a decision was made - i'm getting stressed now! :cry:
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

londongood

Post by londongood » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Aoa

after june applicants everyone seems very quit here

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:17 pm

londongood wrote:Aoa

Yeah,

We should be hearing something from these people imminently.

Zahida
riz.raja
corrado
lkhlaq
nags
Wgeebhatti
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Inshallah i hope we hear some good news soon, it's been a month today since decision was made but still no call to collect passport yet, and they won't reply to my emails now - but i have faith in Allah should hear some good news soon.

londongood

Post by londongood » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Zahida wrote:

Inshallah i hope we hear some good news soon, it's been a month today since decision was made but still no call to collect passport yet, and they won't reply to my emails now - but i have faith in Allah should hear some good news soon.
Inshahallah you will get good news soon. My wife is comming tommorow
and i do dua for every one who applied for there wifes and husband they will meet them soon inshahallah
AAmeen

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:54 pm

londongood wrote:
Zahida wrote:

Inshahallah you will get good news soon. My wife is comming tommorow
and i do dua for every one who applied for there wifes and husband they will meet them soon inshahallah
AAmeen
Congratulations, that is very good news mashallah, i bet you can't wait after all that now. Well i wish you both a very happy future together :)

londongood

Post by londongood » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Thank you zahida.

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

aoa

thank you all for best wishes.hope the july applicants get there visas.if any one needsa advice i am there altough not inh a professional capacity

Allah Hafiz

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

email

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi
Im in week number 14 so I emailed them today asking for an update, first I tried emailing on UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk. I had emailed on this address twice without a reply. So today I emailed them on ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk and got this reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

I know this is a computerised reply as other people were receiving same message. So not quite an update I and you were looking out for.
Last edited by ikhlaq on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 pm

So the first July application has been processed which means that they are processing quickly and trying to keep the average time period of 14 weeks quite consistently and that's a Good news,so the rest of us the July applicants might hear very soon by the end of this month with positive results Inshallah,so its not too long to go now specially for those of us who applied in the Mid-July(including me).

Now what i have concluded from the processing figures at the spread sheet is that applications are processed within twelve weeks once the application status changes to "in process at BHC" and normally all status upgrades(in process at BHC) were sent after two weeks of submitting application so in total it takes 14 weeks of average time to get the passport.

Well as ikhlaq's application has been processed so it seems that rest of July applicants will hear soon Inshallah :)

ikhlaq
Newly Registered

Post by ikhlaq » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:14 pm

navalaviator wrote:So the first July application has been processed which means that they are processing quickly and trying to keep the average time period of 14 weeks quite consistently and that's a Good news,so the rest of us the July applicants might hear very soon by the end of this month with positive results Inshallah,so its not too long to go now specially for those of us who applied in the Mid-July(including me).

Now what i have concluded from the processing figures at the spread sheet is that applications are processed within twelve weeks once the application status changes to "in process at BHC" and normally all status upgrades(in process at BHC) were sent after two weeks of submitting application so in total it takes 14 weeks of average time to get the passport.

Well as ikhlaq's application has been processed so it seems that rest of July applicants will hear soon Inshallah :)
this message does not mean my app has been processed its just a computer reply ive emailed them again to give me a proper update.

dilseabbassi

Hi all

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Salam everyone, im new to this forum and just wanted a little bit of info, my husband submitted his application on 22/09/2010 and status was " application submitted to islamabad OC on 22/09/2010, and today our status has changed to " application is under process at british high commission". Just wonderd roughly how long after this status will we be expecting to hear anything?? weve been apart since 1st september 2010 and this is the first time weve been apart in 3 years its so hard missing him so much :-( Congrats to all of you who have got ur visas inshallah we will get ours soon
Please can anyone help or just give a lil bit of advise?
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 pm

navalaviator wrote:So the first July application has been processed which means that they are processing quickly and trying to keep the average time period of 14 weeks quite consistently and that's a Good news,so the rest of us the July applicants might hear very soon by the end of this month with positive results Inshallah,so its not too long to go now specially for those of us who applied in the Mid-July(including me).

Mine and zare009 have not changed to under process at BHC?
Which we are finding very strange? any comments or conclusions on this navalaviator.

Insha Allah we will have good news. What ever happens, happens for a reason and Allah knows best.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

ikhlaq wrote:

this message does not mean my app has been processed its just a computer reply ive emailed them again to give me a proper update.
It's a cut n paste job, but it looks a proper update to me :?:

They have told you it has been processed.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: Hi all

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:18 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Salam everyone, im new to this forum and just wanted a little bit of info, my husband submitted his application on 22/09/2010 and status was " application submitted to islamabad OC on 22/09/2010, and today our status has changed to " application is under process at british high commission". Just wonderd roughly how long after this status will we be expecting to hear anything?? weve been apart since 1st september 2010 and this is the first time weve been apart in 3 years its so hard missing him so much :-( Congrats to all of you who have got ur visas inshallah we will get ours soon
Please can anyone help or just give a lil bit of advise?
Well at the moment settlement cases are taking 14-15 weeks averagely.It takes around 12 weeks or slightly more after your status changes to application in process at BHC so in total expect around 14 weeks to get your passport back.
Look at the following spread sheet link to get an idea.
http://imm.ksul.co.uk/

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:24 pm

yoda121 wrote:
ikhlaq wrote:
navalaviator wrote: this message does not mean my app has been processed its just a computer reply ive emailed them again to give me a proper update.

It is a generic email template that they use. They check the status and just send the same reply back.
Just think if they had to respond to 100's of emails a day where sponsors were checking up on status etc it would be a big job, cos it wouldnt be a one email reply, we would email back asking so many questions so it would just be having a chat on email rather than phone.

Hence why they are using the tracking service to eliminate having to respond to such emails giving time to concentrate on the file.

It is hard not knowing whats going on, where the file is? whos looking at it but we just got to keep praying for the best and insha Allah it will be good news at the end.

It does seem like process times have reduced as the uni student visas rush is kinda out the way.
It seems 12 weeks and then they contact employer if necessary then 1-2 weeks for passport to arrive for collection.
K44MYY

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:26 pm

K44MYY wrote: Mine and zare009 have not changed to under process at BHC?
Which we are finding very strange? any comments or conclusions on this navalaviator.
Insha Allah we will have good news. What ever happens, happens for a reason and Allah knows best.
Well i assume that your application is in process so just don't worry about the online status upgrade as this is some thing which they have introduced recently just to keep us informed that our applications are in process.
I assume that they have missed to upgrade your status but your application is being dealt.

Inshallah hope to hear a good news soon

:)

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm

navalaviator wrote:
Well i assume that your application is in process so just don't worry about the online status upgrade as this is some thing which they have introduced recently just to keep us informed that our applications are in process.
I assume that they have missed to upgrade your status but your application is being dealt.

Inshallah hope to hear a good news soon

:)
I guess ur right some lazy person has not done there job properly.
We dont even know when it went to under process at BHC :roll:

Well I hope when it does change insha Allah it will be a positive result.
Allah is Great
K44MYY

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:40 pm

yoda121 wrote:
ikhlaq wrote: this message does not mean my app has been processed its just a computer reply ive emailed them again to give me a proper update.
Yes it is a proper update as the reply message clearly says that the person answering the queries has personally checked on the status and then replied.

Remember that this is a standard message which you receive when an application has been processed,if it would haven't been processed they would have told in this reply as some who enquired earlier had received a different reply because neither 12 weeks were up nor application was processed.
Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application has been processed.
K44MYY wrote:It is a generic email template that they use. They check the status and just send the same reply back.
Just think if they had to respond to 100's of emails a day where sponsors were checking up on status etc it would be a big job, cos it wouldnt be a one email reply, we would email back asking so many questions so it would just be having a chat on email rather than phone.

Hence why they are using the tracking service to eliminate having to respond to such emails giving time to concentrate on the file.
You are spot on I agree with you.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

So am i right in saying that now our application has been passed onto british high commission then we can expect to wait around 12-14 weeks? Our case is very straight forward and have supplied more than enough documentation but i guess it just depends on pot luck? Ill keep posting my updates but really hope it doesnt take so long...the waiting game is taking its toll! im guessing that even if i phone or email anyone they will just tell me to wait untill after 12 weeks?
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11