ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General discussion on naturalization applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Samuel Samuel
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: General discussion on naturalization applications

Post by Samuel Samuel » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:43 pm

[quote=mrafgsharoon post_id=2042349 time=1637172732 user_id=151573]
Hello dear friends
My final update
Luckily i have got my approval today
My long journey has came to an end 😪 after 4 years and 4 months wait
This form was very helpful for all of us
Finger crossed now .

[highlight=yellow]Application Date 25-july-2017
Approval date 15-11-2021
Application type ( JCAP )
My Application for the passport was withdrawn due to long HO checks [/highlight]
[/quote]

Dear mrafgsharoon,
I know it is too late to congrats you or ask for help, I feel how it was painful waiting all this time, I would be so thankful to you if you could help me please, I have the same situation waiting since 23 Jan 2020, I wonder if you did PAP, SAR or complain. could you please tell me in which department number was your application.

Thanks in advance

karim_9876
United Kingdom

Post by karim_9876 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:22 pm

Samuel Samuel wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:43 pm
Dear mrafgsharoon,
I know it is too late to congrats you or ask for help, I feel how it was painful waiting all this time, I would be so thankful to you if you could help me please, I have the same situation waiting since 23 Jan 2020, I wonder if you did PAP, SAR or complain. could you please tell me in which department number was your application.

Thanks in advance
What is the visa route you have taken to reach ILR status? mrafgsharoon was a Refugee, I'm a Refugee too and applied for Citizenship in Sep 2021 still waiting. Starting to think the Refugee route takes longer time?

luckndone
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by luckndone » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:41 pm

Really irritated!

Home Office emailed me last Tuesday and said that a decision had been made on my application and that I'd be hearing from them soon if not already...

But I still haven't gotten any communication from them! I thought it would come today since it's Monday but nothing so far...