ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Urrrrm if you guys remember that chicken with teeth saga & my somewhat peculiar dreams.... I just found this poem about me:

Last Night I Dreamed of Chickens

Last night I dreamed of chickens,
there were chickens everywhere,
they were standing on my stomach,
they were nesting in my hair,
they were pecking at my pillow,
they were hopping on my head,
they were ruffling up their feathers
as they raced about my bed.

They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,
there were chickens, chickens, chickens
for as far as I could see...
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.

How cool is that?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:23 pm

verbina wrote:Urrrrm if you guys remember that chicken with teeth saga & my somewhat peculiar dreams.... I just found this poem about me:

Brilliant hahaha
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 pm

naba wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:Dear all, I have been surprised to receive a letter from the tribunal mentioning a earlier date for the hearing. The previous date was in mid 2014, now the hearing will be in early 2014!

Is it normal practice? any idea friends?.......God bless you
Brilliant news not uncommon at all. I recall vividly someone on this forum actually pestered the courts for an early hearing and was granted one - I ring them once every two weeks and still not had an initial date for a court hearing - having submitted my JR in early Aug. Good luck to you.
Believe2013, Thank you hun. This is a hearing for appeal permission, not an appeal hearing. so worried...if I don't get the appeal permission what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.
Hi Naba, you opted for an oral hearing as opposed to a paper one for JR permission. If rejected you can ask again for permission to appeal that ruling stating why you strongly think the appeal should be upheld. Good luck. the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision. Hope that helps.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 am

verbina wrote:Urrrrm if you guys remember that chicken with teeth saga & my somewhat peculiar dreams.... I just found this poem about me:

OMGGGG you are never going to guess what.. After reading your poem I only went and had the strangest dream about this random man being completely covered by vultures that you could not see his body being flown in the sky then dropped later. He survived though but was in complete shock and for some reason he was wearing 4 watches in his hands: 2 in each hand. ummmmmmmmm
I blame you and your chickens hahahahhahaha.. Funny how the brain works.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:47 am

@rina Heeehee Im really sorry babe! Poor man!! Lol!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 pm

@Keisha, Amen to your prayers my love! God help us all!

@naba well done for getting an earlier hearing date woop woop!

@kukuwife, thank you for such an in depth advice regarding the birth cert issue! It made things much clearer for me!

All the new members, welcome! Shout outs to the rest of the crew and all the silent followers !!!

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 am

Hi guys ,Good news ! got our BRP cards today as you guys know i applied under 7 year rule , they gave me only 3and half month visa and write i have to extend it for further leave . couldn't understand why they just gave us only 3 and half months leave insted of 2.5 years. pls help if someone know anything about that.[/b]

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:56 am

@tinapalak big big congrtulation!!!!! Probably instead of 30 months mistakley 3 month. Anyway once you got a visa no problem at all. Could you tell me you and your partner and child all got a stay? Are you a single mom or dad or married couple?

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 am

tinapalak wrote:Hi guys ,Good news ! got our BRP cards today as you guys know i applied under 7 year rule , they gave me only 3and half month visa and write i have to extend it for further leave . couldn't understand why they just gave us only 3 and half months leave insted of 2.5 years. pls help if someone know anything about that.[/b]
The elusive 7 year rule...wow...congratulations @tinapalak.....what a christmas present. I am sure the 3months is a mistake. Just call them and ask or unless you only need three months to reach ten years if you have been here legally....

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 am

thanks shondra sharma and crystal newbie.
@ shondra sharma we all got brp cards yesterday me my husband and my two daughters.i am not single mom we are married and living together.as you know they refused my application in sep 13 after 1 year of applied .then i reapplied in 7 oct 2013.we applied seprate 3 applications 1 from me and my husband and two for my daughters who completed 7 years here.
@ crystal newbie , i am not legal here i am overstayer since 2006. i couldn't understand there reason for giving me 3 months but my lawyer said i dont need to worry , i have to apply for extention and then they will give me 2.5 years.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 am

tinapalak wrote:thanks shondra sharma and crystal newbie.
@ shondra sharma we all got brp cards yesterday me my husband and my two daughters.i am not single mom we are married and living together.as you know they refused my application in sep 13 after 1 year of applied .then i reapplied in 7 oct 2013.we applied seprate 3 applications 1 from me and my husband and two for my daughters who completed 7 years here.
@ crystal newbie , i am not legal here i am overstayer since 2006. i couldn't understand there reason for giving me 3 months but my lawyer said i dont need to worry , i have to apply for extention and then they will give me 2.5 years.
Wow what a wonderful news. Big congratulations tinapalak big Xmas present to you and your family from HO. Don't worry about the 3months you have have been successful all others things will follow accordingly.
This success gave hope to many people whose applications where refused on the 7 years rule.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 am

what a victory for 7 years child ruels case? lets celebrate guys!!!!!!!! this is the christmas present for all 7 year child rules applkcant. Big day for 7 years rules category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:28 am

@tinapalak....what did you apply for with the new application...and how long have the kids been given?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:37 am

@tinapalak Well its still good news, so congratulations to you and your family! If your lawyer says its nothing to worry about then I guess you shouldnt....

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:15 pm

[quote="tinapalak"]Hi guys ,Good news ! got our BRP cards today as you guys know i applied under 7 year rule , they gave me only 3and half month visa and write i have to extend it for further leave . couldn't understand why they just gave us only 3 and half months leave insted of 2.5 years. pls help if someone know anything about that.[/b][/quote]

Congrats@Tinapalak! So happy for you! Hopefully more news like yours will start filtering in.

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 pm

thanks all for your best wishes
@crystal newbie kids been given same as us .my last application was refused because i made a application 28 days before my daughters complete 7 years and ho refused my applicationand said that my daughters didn' t complete 7 years on the date of application.in oct my elder daughter completed 8 years here and youngest who is born here. completed 7 1/2 years here and i made application on the behalf of them and just clearly told them they are eligable now under 7 years rule.and its work .

guys i have one more good news ,god blessed me with my new born baby boy a week ago and after a week of his birth i got my brp cards so 2 big X Mas present together.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:31 pm

tinapalak wrote:thanks all for your best wishes
@crystal newbie kids been given same as us .my last application was refused because i made a application 28 days before my daughters complete 7 years and ho refused my applicationand said that my daughters didn' t complete 7 years on the date of application.in oct my elder daughter completed 8 years here and youngest who is born here. completed 7 1/2 years here and i made application on the behalf of them and just clearly told them they are eligable now under 7 years rule.and its work .

guys i have one more good news ,god blessed me with my new born baby boy a week ago and after a week of his birth i got my brp cards so 2 big X Mas present together.
Awwwwhh so sweet!! A first born here in our forum family!!! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas miracle!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:41 pm

verbina wrote:

Awwwwhh so sweet!! A first born here in our forum family!!! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Christmas miracle!!

Congratulations tinapalak on breaking the 7 year refusal cycle. Indeed you have restored faith and hope to those in waiting and The Lord who done yours will bring full 360 degrees joy, comfort, success to us applicants in waiting. God bless you immensely. Congrats once again on the new addition to your beautiful family. Good job on keeping Santa slightly busy this Xmas. Bless you. ☺️

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:18 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Congratulations tinapalak on breaking the 7 year refusal cycle. Indeed you have restored faith and hope to those in waiting and The Lord who done yours will bring full 360 degrees joy, comfort, success to us applicants in waiting. God bless you immensely. Congrats once again on the new addition to your beautiful family. Good job on keeping Santa slightly busy this Xmas. Bless you. ☺️
Congrats Tinapalak on both fronts for breaking the 7 year rule 'hoodoo' and mostly importantly for the birth of your child. All the best, you are poised for a straight forward renewal...

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

congratulations to all those that have been granted and for those refused, keep the faith and fight on.

To those waiting for decision about their visa, JR, or hearing from the Home Office or court, I pray that they get their Xmas presents early in Jesus name Amen.

Just to inform you guys that I found out yesterday that my application for permision on judicial review have been refused. I will be challenging the Judge's decision and I have 7 days to do so. I have to pay £215 court fee for oral hearing.
I will fight this case with everything I have and if necessary I will go to the European Court of Human Right in Strasbourg.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

elastep wrote:Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

congratulations to all those that have been granted and for those refused, keep the faith and fight on.

To those waiting for decision about their visa, JR, or hearing from the Home Office or court, I pray that they get their Xmas presents early in Jesus name Amen.

Just to inform you guys that I found out yesterday that my application for permision on judicial review have been refused. I will be challenging the Judge's decision and I have 7 days to do so. I have to pay £215 court fee for oral hearing.
I will fight this case with everything I have and if necessary I will go to the European Court of Human Right in Strasbourg.
Oh Elastep saddened to hear of this slight setback. You have the correct positive attitude. Some of the judges are worse than the minimum wage salaried caseworkers - time to get your wrecking ball out!!! did you opt for an oral hearing or the case was decided on paper?
Wish you all the best and will be with you in spirit all the way to Strasbourg.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:18 pm

elastep wrote:Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

Really sorry to hear that! Well done for keeping your spirits up and not losing the will to fight on! I truly hope for the a favourable outcome of your oral hearing!

Goodness&Mercy
Newly Registered

Post by Goodness&Mercy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

May all the wicked expectation of the Ho regarding each
Of you perish in Jesus might name(amen)

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Goodness&Mercy wrote:Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

May all the wicked expectation of the Ho regarding each
Of you perish in Jesus might name(amen)
Amen. I guess some of us really do need this at this very time . Thank you Goodness&Mercy and may The Lord remember you too.

@Elastep we are altogether in one accord as the battle is not yours alone but the lord's. The outcome of every struggle is always success. Keep up the good fight as we all for you pray for strength and ecoouragement.

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanx all for your blessings.

@ elastep so sorry to hear about your refusal but be strong you will be fine ,God will
help you .and one day you will be enjoy your freedom.