ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:I only have the QML number which i use to track the status of the application online.
I got an email to say i can get this on the visa4uk website and that site is asking to apply for an application.
You should also have received an email from visa4uk headed visa4uk completed application this email message should state this number. Everyone receives this after completing application online.
This means when my wife had submitted her visa on the 09/12/13 she would have done this online on that date?[/quote]

If your wife filled out the form for you online then whichever email she used, she would have received the GWF number to that email address. Before submitting documents she would have filled in application, then submitted it and printed a copy to submit at gerrys along with documents.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Sana.jam12 wrote:Sarah 786-

I totally 100% agree with you. My husband and myself believe the same and think a lot of time has been wasted and yet further more time will be wasted because we are not being told anything unfortunately. After our wedding I stayed in Pakistan for 6 months. But found a job and worked for 7 months until we applied. It's been a year since I saw him and also our anniversary tomorrow :( I'm planning to take my annual leave to see him at least if they aren't giving the visa any time soon :(

Salaam
Just keep faith in ALLAH, I'm going to be go seeing hubby to inshallah as we only spent two weeks together after marriage so plz keep us updated on if anything happens with the judicial review

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:28 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:I only have the QML number which i use to track the status of the application online.
I got an email to say i can get this on the visa4uk website and that site is asking to apply for an application.
You should also have received an email from visa4uk headed visa4uk completed application this email message should state this number. Everyone receives this after completing application online.
This means when my wife had submitted her visa on the 09/12/13 she would have done this online on that date?
If your wife filled out the form for you online then whichever email she used, she would have received the GWF number to that email address. Before submitting documents she would have filled in application, then submitted it and printed a copy to submit at gerrys along with documents.[/quote]

just waiting for her to check her yahoo email as i spoke to her on the phone and asked if she had it written anywhere but only the QML she had. Will update you once i get her to check. Thanks for your help really appreciate it.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Sarah786 wrote:
Sana.jam12 wrote:Sarah 786-

I totally 100% agree with you. My husband and myself believe the same and think a lot of time has been wasted and yet further more time will be wasted because we are not being told anything unfortunately. After our wedding I stayed in Pakistan for 6 months. But found a job and worked for 7 months until we applied. It's been a year since I saw him and also our anniversary tomorrow :( I'm planning to take my annual leave to see him at least if they aren't giving the visa any time soon :(

Salaam
Just keep faith in ALLAH, I'm going to be go seeing hubby to inshallah as we only spent two weeks together after marriage so plz keep us updated on if anything happens with the judicial review
Wasalaam.

In sha Allah, if anything comes up. May Allah give what's best for us and continue to increase our sabr and faith in Him. In sha Allah Ameen. Wish you all the best, you deserve to spend time with your hubby.. It's been tough for us all
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
Acknowledgement - 16/08/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014
Outcome- ALHUMDULILAH visa granted

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 pm

My wife has checked her email address and she has not got anything with a GWF reference number. She checked all her paper work and nothing on them as well. How else can i get this reference number? Would she be able to call mirpur office and get this from them?

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam People

I need some help please. My wife in pakistan submitted her paper work in Mirpur on the 09/12/13 and is under process with BHC since 20/12/13.
I sent an email via UK Visa and Immigration and they have replied back asking me for a GWF number. Can anyone tell me what this is?
Who did you email? they usually just ask for tracking number and date of birth
... Rubbish

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Zazam wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam People

I need some help please. My wife in pakistan submitted her paper work in Mirpur on the 09/12/13 and is under process with BHC since 20/12/13.
I sent an email via UK Visa and Immigration and they have replied back asking me for a GWF number. Can anyone tell me what this is?
Who did you email? they usually just ask for tracking number and date of birth
My wife just checked all her SMS she received and one message says

(Visa application, ref no.GRY-**-**-******-* has been dispatched to the British high commission on 09/12/13)

Would this be the reference number I'm looking for?
I emailed via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/

Got a reply asking for this GWF AND DATE OF BIRTH.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:21 pm

I emailed them too, they asked for reference number and date of birth, just email whatever details you have, they can still tell u the status of ur application with Qml number.
... Rubbish

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Zazam wrote:I emailed them too, they asked for reference number and date of birth, just email whatever details you have, they can still tell u the status of ur application with Qml number.

emailed them the QML and date of birth and mentioned what date application was submitted and also put down the process date and then the guy emails me back saying send me the GWF number and date of birth.
What did they say to you when you emailed them?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Whenever I have had communication with the BHC, I have always given them the QML-Tracking number, name of the applicant, dob, submission date of application and place, that's it.

First I've heard of them wanting another number.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 pm

the application number n dob, then they tell u the application is under process and you'll hear soon, within 24 weeks, just a general standard reply..
... Rubbish

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 pm

prayforus wrote:Whenever I have had communication with the BHC, I have always given them the QML-Tracking number, name of the applicant, dob, submission date of application and place, that's it.

First I've heard of them wanting another number.

Did you email through http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/
or another site?

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Zazam wrote:the application number n dob, then they tell u the application is under process and you'll hear soon, within 24 weeks, just a general standard reply..
I emailed them again with the QML and the GRY number with her name and email address and date of birth.
InshAllah should hear back from them soon. Will update when i get more information.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 pm

through the vfs site is a new system thats just started from 1st April, they havent yet replied, but I just gave application number and dob, they reply quicker as well, within a day, let us know what their reply is.
... Rubbish

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 pm

InshAllah i will let you know

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Salaam, it will be the 6th of april tomorrow and supposedly that new settlement priority service should be introduced. Does anyone know whether thats a definite! I read this from the UKBA old site, i can't seem to.find it on their new site

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:Salaam, it will be the 6th of april tomorrow and supposedly that new settlement priority service should be introduced. Does anyone know whether thats a definite! I read this from the UKBA old site, i can't seem to.find it on their new site

i was told by my auntie who's daughter law got her visa after 5 months waiting and was told that if anyone wants their visa fast tracked within 10 days they need to pay like £300 and they will know if they got their visa accepted or declined.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:Salaam, it will be the 6th of april tomorrow and supposedly that new settlement priority service should be introduced. Does anyone know whether thats a definite! I read this from the UKBA old site, i can't seem to.find it on their new site

i was told by my auntie who's daughter law got her visa after 5 months waiting and was told that if anyone wants their visa fast tracked within 10 days they need to pay like £300 and they will know if they got their visa accepted or declined.

That was on the UKBA website, but it doesn't say anything on Gerrys website about it.

I plan to.reapply so.i want to use this service.

How can we find out!?

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:10 pm

hi all its my 2 year anniversry on 7 april i only spent a week with mine after marrige :cry: and its now bin 2 years!!!!!! i rely wanna go see him but i dont want any gaps in employment incase we decide to re apply, my case is on hold too we are waiting for the stupid income threshold answer too plz remember me in ur duass all

Naila

Post by Naila » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Saika A

Dw inshallah we al wil hear gd news soon have faith in Allah SWT he do best for us all n wil grant us all our spouse visa

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote:

That was on the UKBA website, but it doesn't say anything on Gerrys website about it.

I plan to.reapply so.i want to use this service.

How can we find out!?
I will make dua for you that you get your visa quick using this new system. In sha Allah

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 am

Wasalaam.

In sha Allah, if anything comes up. May Allah give what's best for us and continue to increase our sabr and faith in Him. In sha Allah Ameen. Wish you all the best, you deserve to spend time with your hubby.. It's been tough for us all[/quote]

Salaam
Thank u, was just speaking to my husband earlier and were slightly concerned because his English test certificate will be running out soon, so I'm wondering what would happen in this case... It's ever so frustrating as we have not been informed when we have a right to be. I pray u get visa soon inshallah it's do stressful

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 am

Sarah786 wrote:Wasalaam.

In sha Allah, if anything comes up. May Allah give what's best for us and continue to increase our sabr and faith in Him. In sha Allah Ameen. Wish you all the best, you deserve to spend time with your hubby.. It's been tough for us all
Salaam
Thank u, was just speaking to my husband earlier and were slightly concerned because his English test certificate will be running out soon, so I'm wondering what would happen in this case... It's ever so frustrating as we have not been informed when we have a right to be. I pray u get visa soon inshallah it's do stressful[/quote]

I've heard that as long as when you applied the certificates valid it shouldn't be a problem. Apparently the TB test certificate is only valid for 6 months. In that case for my husband it has expired. It's not our fault they haven't got back to us :( it's my anniversary :( and I'm celebrating on my own. In sha Allah keep praying. Allah knows best
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:38 am

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Wasalaam.

Salaam
Thank u, was just speaking to my husband earlier and were slightly concerned because his English test certificate will be running out soon, so I'm wondering what would happen in this case... It's ever so frustrating as we have not been informed when we have a right to be. I pray u get visa soon inshallah it's do stressful
I've heard that as long as when you applied the certificates valid it shouldn't be a problem. Apparently the TB test certificate is only valid for 6 months. In that case for my husband it has expired. It's not our fault they haven't got back to us :( it's my anniversary :( and I'm celebrating on my own. In sha Allah keep praying. Allah knows best[/quote]

Remember ALLAH tests those who r strong enough we have been patient for so long Hun and remember patience Is a virtue, carry on having faith, ALLAH brought u and ur husband together and surely he will reunite u again stay strong and happy anniversary :-)

Sana.jam12

Post by Sana.jam12 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:59 am

Sarah786 wrote:
Remember ALLAH tests those who r strong enough we have been patient for so long Hun and remember patience Is a virtue, carry on having faith, ALLAH brought u and ur husband together and surely he will reunite u again stay strong and happy anniversary :-)
Yes absolutely! Thank you for reminding me. We have thought to stay strong and decide what to do in July, if they dont reply within this time. I'm not sure we will have the capacity to withdraw and reapply. This wait brings along a lot of negative thoughts. Thank you for the wish :) when are you planning to go Pakistan?
Centre - Karachi
Submission - 30/07/2013
RFC- 07/04/2014
VISA stamp- 04/04/2014