ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:Yes thats true only 5 year route settlement need a english test.
Not true at all. as of November 2010 . everyone will need to take the test unless they meet the requirements below:
are a national of a majority English-speaking country; or
have passed an English language test approved by HO at the appropriate level; or hold a degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree or above.

If you are a national of one of these countries, you automatically meet the English language requirement:
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia the Bahamas Barbados Belize Canada
Dominica Grenada Guyana Jamaica New Zealand St Kitts and Nevis
St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines Trinidad and Tobago the USA
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:24 am

verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Goodness&Mercy wrote:Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

May all the wicked expectation of the Ho regarding each
Of you perish in Jesus might name(amen)
Amen, thank you.

the silliness in me can't help but notice the name Elastoplast :lol:
@believe Snap!!! :lol:
Verbz good morning - a bit of tomfoolery - I can't help the cheeky chap in me sometimes lol

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:41 am

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Goodness&Mercy wrote:Tinapalak: a double congratulations to you ,may the good lord that started this perfect everything else regarding you and your family IJMN
May the birth of your new baby be the beginning of greater blessings for you in Jesus mighty name

Elastoplast: the battle is not yours but The Lord, may The Lord hold you by the hand and strengthen you.May The Lord who is called Jehovah sabaoth and has never lost any battle fight your battle in Jesus mighty name.

To all the forum seeking the face of The Lord: because The Lord has promised that the hope of the righteous shall be gladness and his promises are yes and amen,may he watch over this words regarding each of you and perform this word speedily for you all in Jesus mighty name.

May all the wicked expectation of the Ho regarding each
Of you perish in Jesus might name(amen)
Amen, thank you.

the silliness in me can't help but notice the name Elastoplast :lol:
@believe Snap!!! :lol:
Verbz good morning - a bit of tomfoolery - I can't help the cheeky chap in me sometimes lol
Morning love! I know the feeling! 8)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:01 am

Patient is virtue they said

Patient causes depression at times they never say

:(
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:04 am

@Ale...lol...you can say that again especially when dealing with amoebas!But,never loose hope though sounds like someone has either lied or delaying your response.May God deal with that person.Hope to hear good news soon!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

Keisha wrote:@Ale...lol...you can say that again especially when dealing with amoebas!But,never loose hope though sounds like someone has either lied or delaying your response.May God deal with that person.Hope to hear good news soon!
Can u imagine. Its even over 10 days if i count the weekends, but its now 10 working days without the weekends.

She even stated the tracking number of the decision letter. She stated:

28th November 2013

Dear ......................

I can confirm that a decision has been made on your case. We have dispatched a letter to your representatives, ..... Solicitors, by Royal Mail, Recorded Delivery reference: ............. Please contact them for notice of the decision on your case.

Yours sincerely

Mrs............

Removals Casework
Ale001

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:07 pm

ale001 wrote:
Keisha wrote:@Ale...lol...you can say that again especially when dealing with amoebas!But,never loose hope though sounds like someone has either lied or delaying your response.May God deal with that person.Hope to hear good news soon!
Can u imagine. Its even over 10 days if i count the weekends, but its now 10 working days without the weekends.

28th November 2013

I can confirm that a decision has been made on your case. We have dispatched a letter to your representatives, ..... Solicitors, by Royal Mail, Recorded Delivery reference: ............. Please contact them for notice of the decision on your case.

Yours sincerely

Mrs............

Removals Casework
Thats really odd now... And you saying you emailed your caseworker to let her know you 've not received it still and she didnt respond?

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:21 pm

verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:

28th November 2013

Yours sincerely

Mrs............

Removals Casework
Thats really odd now... And you saying you emailed your caseworker to let her know you 've not received it still and she didnt respond?
Yes
Ale001

k_alibaba

DLR Extension

Post by k_alibaba » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Dear Forum Members,
I'm going to apply DLR extension for my wife and daughter.
Is there any one who applied for extension? How long Home office might take to decide on already established case? (Just wana have a rough idea)

Any new changes in this regard?

Thanks

verbina
Russia

Re: DLR Extension

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 pm

k_alibaba wrote:Dear Forum Members,
I'm going to apply DLR extension for my wife and daughter.
Is there any one who applied for extension? How long Home office might take to decide on already established case? (Just wana have a rough idea)

Any new changes in this regard?

Thanks
Hiya, well as you know HO are pretty unpredictable most times, but lately (touch wood) we ve had a few guys on here getting their extensions in record times ( 3-4 weeks).

Having said that, we also had a couple of members waiting for almost a year for extensions....

But I do believe lately things are moving a lot faster...

Good luck!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:06 pm

ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
ale001 wrote:

28th November 2013

Yours sincerely

Mrs............

Removals Casework
Yes
Why aren't you calling them??? Call them and tell them.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Greetings one and all!!! Congrats to those granted, to those refused-hang on in there. It's not over yet@

@ Keisha! I think this is the reason why you call them Amoeba's!! Lol!!! I don't think they even have half a brain cell!! Lol!!!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25353311

k_alibaba

Re: DLR Extension

Post by k_alibaba » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks @Verbina

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:42 pm

@Nile..*waves*...lol...clearly no brain-cells at all if not lack of it!Yet,they think they're competent.Its so shocking how they go at great length to make our lives miserable..#Godforbid#Imagine that kind of "mistake" when hackers always on the look out to get such personal details...*smh*Seriously,HO are amoebas period!!

east579new

Post by east579new » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Yes thats true only 5 year route settlement need a english test.
Not true at all. as of November 2010 . everyone will need to take the test unless they meet the requirements below:
have passed an English language test approved by HO at the appropriate level; or hold a degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor's degree or above.

If you are a national of one of these countries, you automatically meet the English language requirement:
Believe we are talking about people who are applying outside of the rules ie over stayers, im sure your good quotation friend dapsonlee will be along soon to back you up please show me the legislation and rules which says people applying outside of the rules are subject to the test, you seem very sure.;

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 pm

east579new wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Believe we are talking about people who are applying outside of the rules ie over stayers, im sure your good quotation friend dapsonlee will be along soon to back you up please show me the legislation and rules which says people applying outside of the rules are subject to the test, you seem very sure.;
Honestly "will be along" statement, that was really and very unnecessary, if I understand the rules I will contribute and if I don't I observe and learn from you guys. There is no need for dropping names. Are you really soliciting for trouble or really looking for advice? Anyways it's all good hombre!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm

east579new wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Thanks for managing to antagonise Dapsonlee a very valuable member of this Forum - note, I say very valuable.
I stand corrected, My apologies Shondra i got my wires crossed didn't mean to undermine or insult your intelligence the forms have been changed as of 1 Dec duly noted - I only read your comment rather than East579's post.

naba

Post by naba » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 am

Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
naba wrote:
Believe2013, Thank you hun. This is a hearing for appeal permission, not an appeal hearing. so worried...if I don't get the appeal permission what will be the next? On the other hand I have only a few days for JR. Really puzzled with everything. Please do advise me. God bless you.
Hi Naba, you opted for an oral hearing as opposed to a paper one for JR permission. If rejected you can ask again for permission to appeal that ruling stating why you strongly think the appeal should be upheld. Good luck. the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision. Hope that helps.
Believe2013, Thank you very much for the reply. '' the time for you to file a JR will be deferred if appealing the permission decision''- can you explain this more please? I know JR should be filed within 90 days and I am still within 90 days. I applied to the tribunal for an appeal permission and now waiting for the hearing. Would I be allowed to file JR after the 90 days, after the hearing ?

My solicitor advised now to file for PAP-JR to be safe side. Is that ok appeal hearing and JR together? Confused! God bless you.
The fact that you have been granted an oral hearing means your case could proceed to a full hearing if successful even if it's outside the 90 day limit of submitting the JR. hope this helps
Thank you dear. God bless you!

naba

Post by naba » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:52 am

Dear friends, good morning! Could you kindly advise me with my case? The case:

- I was refused with NO appeal right.
- I applied to the Tribunal for an appeal right and have been given an oral hearing date which will be in early 2014.
- I haven't sent a PAP for JR which need to do within 90 days. My 90 days going to end end of this moth.
- My solicitor said I can't go for the JR process as the hearing is pending in the Tribunal
- The solicitor also said that even If I don't get the appeal right, I won't be able to go with JR process as by that time 90 days will be expired. In that case going to 2nd Tribunal will be the option.

Is that OK? Is there any option to go for JR after the hearing, if it goes against me? Please help me...God bless you all.

God's Authority

Personal Statement Template

Post by God's Authority » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 am

Hello Everyone

I hope we are all doing well? Congrats Tinapalak, dont worry, about the time frame you have been given on your visa, everything will sort out itself and you will regularise your stay.

My senior forum members, I humbly greet you all. May the peace of the lord be upon you, amen.
Verbinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Believe,Dapsonlee,kukuwife,naba,Keisha,
Hatchshead I hail you all. Forum regulars, I hail you all too,I am sorry if I omitted any names :(

Please people, I am just trying to get my acts together with this appeal, no date yet but I guess its best to start preparing whilst I have the strength now.

Does anyone have any template or guidelines on how to write a personal statement please? I intend to write everything about my life history since I have been here but just so confused, if only I had a guideline! sigh!
Also I am not sure, is it possible to use like newspaper articles, journals, basically stuffs gotten on line(not from blogs) but verifiable sources as part of a witness bundle if I wanted to justify some certain things about my situation?

Thank you so much in advance,am grateful.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:13 am

Morning All,

@God's Authority..*waves* Hope all is well with you and may God bless you!Ask Dapsonlee as I reckon not so long ago he wrote his life-story to send to the amoebas.Its a good idea to get it together now.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 am

Keisha wrote:Morning All,

@God's Authority..*waves* Hope all is well with you and may God bless you!Ask Dapsonlee as I reckon not so long ago he wrote his life-story to send to the amoebas.Its a good idea to get it together now.
Morning ladies!!

@God's Authority, basically if you just write and honest story from the bottom of your heart with your full immigration history, also explain the circumstances around your daughter's health condition, difficulties you face in a day to day life and the treatment suggested by UK medics.
Explain that your daughter wont be able to receive the same type of care back home. Then tell them about your current pregnancy....
Something like that....

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:25 am

@Believe...hiya,hope all is well with you.For you're JR did you've to write another lengthy life story??If that's the case,I need to also prepare.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:49 am

@Verbs...*waves*...how you doing girlfriend??Hope the amoeabas are gonna be responding you soon.I feel its such a task writing the true story of ones' life that's get to be looked over by the amoebas.But,God will help us write!! :D .All the best GA!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs...*waves*...how you doing girlfriend??Hope the amoeabas are gonna be responding you soon.I feel its such a task writing the true story of ones' life that's get to be looked over by the amoebas.But,God will help us write!! :D .All the best GA!!
Hey Keisha-babe! *Waves right back atcha!* Yeah I know the feeling... I had to unleash my inner Danielle Steel/Jackie Collins when writing my amoeba novel! Lol :lol:

Heeehee, so I got a little carried away and it almost came out like Fifty shades of Grey mixed with Harry Potter..... but the end result was reasonably conservative, but melodramatic 8)