ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nau635

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by nau635 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:17 am

Hi anyone plz.,........
is it possible to appeal against a decision n make a fresh application at the same time?anyone who has done that or knows of someone doing it . help will b appreciated really.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 am

Sameena, best to contact gerrys direct from where you'll re-apply or mail BHC Islamabad and ask them. I'm hoping we can get them fast tracked as I'm looking to re-apply soon once I have my p60 and new tax years bank statements, so hopefully next week. Although my wife needs to get her TB done again, and book the appointment! It'll be great as I rather get it done in 10 days this time then wait longer.

They love making money off the needy! :( Please keep your hopes up guys and have faith in Allah, do remember he knows and is the best of planners. We can do our best to bring our spouses, there is nothing more to it then that. It will be worth the wait!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 am

prayforus wrote:Sameena, best to contact gerrys direct from where you'll re-apply or mail BHC Islamabad and ask them. I'm hoping we can get them fast tracked as I'm looking to re-apply soon once I have my p60 and new tax years bank statements, so hopefully next week. Although my wife needs to get her TB done again, and book the appointment! It'll be great as I rather get it done in 10 days this time then wait longer.

They love making money off the needy! :( Please keep your hopes up guys and have faith in Allah, do remember he knows and is the best of planners. We can do our best to bring our spouses, there is nothing more to it then that. It will be worth the wait!
My hubby said he'll call gerrys tomorrow..

Yeah im just waiting for a few documents.. Then in sha Allah reapplying in 2 weeks or so.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

Did they return your husbands documents? I just sent the scanned form back to them last week, but haven't got a reply yet, if so how long does it take for the documents to return? I reckon with the way it's going it'll be in may sometime when we re-apply. I'm just hoping this time round they'll give the visa, it was a mistake on my part for the last refusal, everything else it seems they were happy with.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 am

prayforus wrote:Did they return your husbands documents? I just sent the scanned form back to them last week, but haven't got a reply yet, if so how long does it take for the documents to return? I reckon with the way it's going it'll be in may sometime when we re-apply. I'm just hoping this time round they'll give the visa, it was a mistake on my part for the last refusal, everything else it seems they were happy with.

It shud take a week or.two i.think.

But they refused my.husbands visa, a few days after we asked to.withdraw..

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Did they return your husbands documents? I just sent the scanned form back to them last week, but haven't got a reply yet, if so how long does it take for the documents to return? I reckon with the way it's going it'll be in may sometime when we re-apply. I'm just hoping this time round they'll give the visa, it was a mistake on my part for the last refusal, everything else it seems they were happy with.

Lol, they just wanted to cover their backsides. Well that's fine hopefully she'll get her documents back asap. It's a real shame as even if we pay the £300, we're not guaranteed the visa. I'm sure that this time round we'd get it but they have more control over the decision then I do. Sucks so bad.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Sameena sis can I just ask, if u weren't going to withdraw it, where they still going to refuse ur case ? Or did they only do it because u withdrew it ??

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 am

Sana.jam12 wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:
Remember ALLAH tests those who r strong enough we have been patient for so long Hun and remember patience Is a virtue, carry on having faith, ALLAH brought u and ur husband together and surely he will reunite u again stay strong and happy anniversary :-)
Yes absolutely! Thank you for reminding me. We have thought to stay strong and decide what to do in July, if they dont reply within this time. I'm not sure we will have the capacity to withdraw and reapply. This wait brings along a lot of negative thoughts. Thank you for the wish :) when are you planning to go Pakistan?
Ill b gone in a few days so plz keep me updated x

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:59 am

prayforus wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Lol, they just wanted to cover their backsides. Well that's fine hopefully she'll get her documents back asap. It's a real shame as even if we pay the £300, we're not guaranteed the visa. I'm sure that this time round we'd get it but they have more control over the decision then I do. Sucks so bad.
Firstly need to know how to freaking use tht service, it doesn't mention it anywhere...

To the above comment... I have no idea, but my further evidence wasn't accepted.. So i.think they were going to.refuse it.. But its funny how they did it, once we asked ti.withdraw it.

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:11 pm

When you apply online and pay by card it's worth checking to see if there is an option for the priority service. Still, your husband should find out tomorrow via gerrys.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 pm

prayforus wrote:When you apply online and pay by card it's worth checking to see if there is an option for the priority service. Still, your husband should find out tomorrow via gerrys.
My husband will be filling all the paperwork in, but I'll let him know..

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Can someone please give some more info on this fast track service where you get a response in 10 days? I have had a look on UKBA website but can not see anything of this sort?!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:33 pm

pug23 wrote:Can someone please give some more info on this fast track service where you get a response in 10 days? I have had a look on UKBA website but can not see anything of this sort?!
http://213.225.136.89/sitecontent/newsa ... ees-change

Check that link.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
pug23 wrote:Can someone please give some more info on this fast track service where you get a response in 10 days? I have had a look on UKBA website but can not see anything of this sort?!
http://213.225.136.89/sitecontent/newsa ... ees-change

Check that link.
Thank you Sameena

ss82
Newly Registered

Post by ss82 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Saw this link on a Facebook page by someone as well:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/immi ... 14-to-2015

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:01 pm

From 1 April 2014 UK visa customers will be able to use the new international enquiry service to find information about the visa application process.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new- ... plications

Contact us

Pakistan Telephone

You can call us on:

00 44 1243 217 905

If you would prefer to dial a UK number direct please call:

00 44 1243 218 119

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Has anybody else emailed them using the new visa enquiry service. I just emailed them now. Hope i get a good response back Insha Allah. Lets see if they do reply in 1 working or day.

Im really nervous from their response back. I kind of know that they will say they havent accepted additional documents etc. I request all of you to do dua for me, if you can.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Has anybody else emailed them using the new visa enquiry service. I just emailed them now. Hope i get a good response back Insha Allah. Lets see if they do reply in 1 working or day.

Im really nervous from their response back. I kind of know that they will say they havent accepted additional documents etc. I request all of you to do dua for me, if you can.
Yeah I did just now too ! Lol
I said I would like to send recent documents to show how I meet the requirements and I shouldn't be on hold bla bla and what I could do in this matter ...
May as well take a go

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:45 pm

saf786 wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:Has anybody else emailed them using the new visa enquiry service. I just emailed them now. Hope i get a good response back Insha Allah. Lets see if they do reply in 1 working or day.

I said I would like to send recent documents to show how I meet the requirements and I shouldn't be on hold bla bla and what I could do in this matter ...
May as well take a go
I suppose you have nothing to lose. Good luck. Let me know when they respond to you and i will do the same.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

saf786 wrote:

May as well take a go
From the wording on those links it gives me the impression that they give info on the general application PROCESS. And not updates on specific applications.
In Shaa Allah you will both get update responses though
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 pm

To Aneesa

I hope your wrong lol. If they dont reply ill email them on other email address, just thought this might be quicker with update.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Aneesa

I hope your wrong lol. If they dont reply ill email them on other email address, just thought this might be quicker with update.
That's okay lol I hope I'm wrong too haha
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:05 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This service to get guidance or quick, accurate and professional service available to help applicants throughout their application.
Not for Tracking your visa application,i am sure.They call it Advisory Board
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:27 pm

To Zeeh and Aneesa

You both got a point. I better send another email to the other email address. Shame because i think i have to wait for a week for a reply back from them, thats if they reply back.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:46 pm

hello guys stay ready for more delays this months as visa section is closed

18 April Friday Good Friday
21 April Monday Easter Monday

I hope you all hear soon theses holidays are over.