ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 am

ikhlaq wrote:hi my wife went to pick up passport and visa was granted thanks to ALLAH. I pray for everbody on this forum who is waiting may allah grant there partners visas and make there wait more easy.
May allah keep you happy and safe.

Thank you everybody who helped me on this forum.
Many congratulations to you both :D

I pray you have a happy and peaceful lifetime together.

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 am

imranh wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
DNA wrote:AoA Nags...First of aL congrats Fr Da Visa.
Can u pLz teLL me whether sponsor's ReguLar job is important or high bank baLance Cus if a person is doing reguLar job, paying reguLar Tax, Taking No BeneFiT but his/her bank statement is not so high, in dat case does dat effects da outcome or rest of things r enuff to satisfy ECO ???

Thanx in anticipation Fr ur kind advice :)
You need a bank balance saving of say around £3000 - £4000

That would be enough to support your partner i.e pay funding for ticket etc.
Bank balance has to be there so they can see you are earning and saving at the same time also. There is no point having a regular job and your outgoing are so high that what goes into account goes out at some point.
They want to see you can manage your account at the same time be able to live and save and support partner.

No point having a job but account balance is very low that would come to a surprise to ECO as to why your not saving money, where your money goes? will you be able to live of that with out help from benefits.
There are ways around this if you are going to submit your paperwork in 6 months and have not started collecting your bank statements.

All the best
i think £3k - £4k is alot i think atleast £1.5k depending upon your salary and expenditures is what i have been told

@ shazaz i will definitely notify the bhc about our new job in december because they might ask questions about your fix term contract ??? plus you will have nothing to lose. just send it to the address i gave you.

does anyone know if the bhc checks whether the visa applicant mobile phone number is registered in their name or not???

apparantly a cousin of mine's application was rejected on this issue as the mobile number of his wife (the applicant) was not registered in her name!!!! i have not heard this before !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anyone elaborate on this?

I haven't heard this before but I guess if they want to verify whose number it is they can just call it. loads of people have sim cards registered in a relative's name so it seems like a petty reason for refusal.

Does anyone know?

asm
Newly Registered

Post by asm » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 am

ikhlaq wrote:hi my wife went to pick up passport and visa was granted thanks to ALLAH. I pray for everbody on this forum who is waiting may allah grant there partners visas and make there wait more easy.

Congratulations :lol: :wink: :wink:

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

congrats , may allah keep you both happy

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Good work, let's see when the rest get in.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:36 pm

i think we should add the august applicant on the list aswel now since most june applicants are out of the way and july ones have started. That way people that have applied after august would have an idea of how long the application takes/ changes

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:50 pm

congratz ikhlaq thats good news wish u both s sucessful n happy life.

jus hpe who r waitting like me get sum good news soon inshallah :)

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm

yasmin786 wrote:congratz ikhlaq thats good news wish u both s sucessful n happy life.

jus hpe who r waitting like me get sum good news soon inshallah :)
Yasmin did you email the UKBA, have they got back to you yet or has your employer been contacted?

It's the 16th week for me and still no call to hubby to collect passport, this waiting is getting very hard now :(
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 pm

yoda121 as u said u have sent an email to them have they replied back to you?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Zahida no :( they nt gt back to me i sent an email to them on sunday? no they nt contacted them either......i emailed mirpur office yday n they sent me this

Dear .......

Your husband’s application is not ready for collection as per the latest information. He will be contacted by our staff when his application is ready for collection. Please note that some applications may require additional processing time if further enquiries need to be made.

Regards,

VAC Manager

UK Visa Operations
Mirpur, AJK.

this what the sent me today my 15 week r complete today i have reli had enough nw i cant wait no mre lol its jus to much.....inshallah we will get a call soon your all in my dua's :)

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

yasmin786 wrote:Zahida no :( they nt gt back to me i sent an email to them on sunday? no they nt contacted them either......i emailed mirpur office yday n they sent me this

Dear .......

Your husband’s application is not ready for collection as per the latest information. He will be contacted by our staff when his application is ready for collection. Please note that some applications may require additional processing time if further enquiries need to be made.

Regards,

VAC Manager

UK Visa Operations
Mirpur, AJK.

this what the sent me today my 15 week r complete today i have reli had enough nw i cant wait no mre lol its jus to much.....inshallah we will get a call soon your all in my dua's :)
Hi Yasmin, i really do hope after all this waiting we get a positive result inshallah, i got the below email from the VAC this morning, i have a feeling the processing times are longer for Mirpur, that is just my opnion though!

Dear Zahida,

Your husband’s application is not ready for collection as per the latest information. He will be contacted by our staff when his application is ready for collection.

Regards,

VAC Manager
UK Visa Operations
Mirpur, AJK.

I do have a feeling that they would have made a decision on your application by now, otherwise they would have contacted your employer, you should get a reply to your email within the next couple of days hopefully. Just out of curiosity do you work for a big company?

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 pm

yasmin786 wrote:yoda121 as u said u have sent an email to them have they replied back to you?
No, they replied last time within an hour saying not to contact until 12 weeks.

Now, nothing.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm

yasmin786 wrote:Zahida no :( they nt gt back to me i sent an email to them on sunday? no they nt contacted them either......i emailed mirpur office yday n they sent me this

Dear .......

Regards,

VAC Manager

UK Visa Operations
Mirpur, AJK.

You need to try emailing
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk
UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Looks like you emailed gerrys, who don't know anything.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:06 pm

No yoda I emailed them on email address zahida gave me which u have sent an email on and also I emailed Gerry also to sm really worried nw I hope we get a postive outcome for waiting so long inshallah we will

wgeebhatti
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by wgeebhatti » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Dear Ikhlaq,

Congratulation on your family success. May almighty Allah keep you happy for ever. Also need special pray for me bcaz i am next in line.

Good Luck to you and your family

From Wgeebhatti

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Congratulations ikhlaq..thats gud to hear..wishing u both every happiness

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

MASHA ALLAH very good news all the best in life :P :P
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zehncars

Post by zehncars » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi everybody jus a quik update on my situation. But first jus want to say congrats to all who have been granted and gd luk to all who r waiting,

As some of you may know my wifes visa was rejected and jus a quick update on what's happening, I hired a new lawyer and yesterday he sent away the appeal, inshallah everything will go smoothly,

The whole process takes on average 6 months but can take upto a year
Sometimes (very rarely) decision can be made within 2months but that happens only a 5% of the time

I just ask for evry1s prayers tht inshallah this time the decision will be in our favour Thanks zehn

shaq
Newly Registered

Post by shaq » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm

corrado wrote:
imranh wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
DNA wrote:AoA Nags...First of aL congrats Fr Da Visa.
Can u pLz teLL me whether sponsor's ReguLar job is important or high bank baLance Cus if a person is doing reguLar job, paying reguLar Tax, Taking No BeneFiT but his/her bank statement is not so high, in dat case does dat effects da outcome or rest of things r enuff to satisfy ECO ???

Thanx in anticipation Fr ur kind advice :)

Bank balance has to be there so they can see you are earning and saving at the same time also. There is no point having a regular job and your outgoing are so high that what goes into account goes out at some point.
They want to see you can manage your account at the same time be able to live and save and support partner.

No point having a job but account balance is very low that would come to a surprise to ECO as to why your not saving money, where your money goes? will you be able to live of that with out help from benefits.
There are ways around this if you are going to submit your paperwork in 6 months and have not started collecting your bank statements.

All the best
i think £3k - £4k is alot i think atleast £1.5k depending upon your salary and expenditures is what i have been told

@ shazaz i will definitely notify the bhc about our new job in december because they might ask questions about your fix term contract ??? plus you will have nothing to lose. just send it to the address i gave you.

does anyone know if the bhc checks whether the visa applicant mobile phone number is registered in their name or not???

apparantly a cousin of mine's application was rejected on this issue as the mobile number of his wife (the applicant) was not registered in her name!!!! i have not heard this before !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard this before but I guess if they want to verify whose number it is they can just call it. loads of people have sim cards registered in a relative's name so it seems like a petty reason for refusal.

Does anyone know?

i only showed 1000 pounds of savings.

corrado

Post by corrado » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

shaq wrote:
corrado wrote:
imranh wrote:
K44MYY wrote:

All the best

Does anyone know?

i only showed 1000 pounds of savings.
Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know with regards to the registration of the sim card in Pakistan?

bhi33
Newly Registered

settlement visa taking the mik!

Post by bhi33 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 pm

hi there new to the website, submittd my wifes application on the 29/06/10 its the 15th week with no new! email bhc yesterday but still waiting for reply :cry:

billo

Post by billo » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi,

Just to add to the savings debate - You don't need to have a specific amount in in savings, while it's good to have savings, even if you only have a couple of hundred pounds but have a good, steady job and your bank statements verify money from your job going into your account, then that would be sufficient. Basically if your outgoings (which are just the essentials i.e rent/ mortgage, council tax and any loan repayments) minus your salary leaves you with around £440 pounds, then you're good to go.

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 am

K44MYY wrote:

MASHA ALLAH very good news all the best in life :P :P

Many congrats ,may Allah bless you with happy life

Tsawar have you sent the appeal

Allah Hafiz

DNA

Post by DNA » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 am

AoA To evri 1.........!!

its been 13 weeks n now the 14th week is going on, since i submitted my application but BHC yet to contact the employer N there isnt any update regarding da application process........!!
on the average they do make da decision in da 14th week, m hoping to get the reply within a week or so but frankly 14weeks is hell of a time to process a visa, its reali beyond the human mind to understand thay why BHC taking this time Because in the past they use to process da same visa withing few working days............!!

Cant wait anymore :(

Zahida

Re: settlement visa taking the mik!

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 am

bhi33 wrote:hi there new to the website, submittd my wifes application on the 29/06/10 its the 15th week with no new! email bhc yesterday but still waiting for reply :cry:
Hi bhi33

BHC will take a few days to reply, which email did you use? My husband submitted his visa app on the 25th of June and we are still waiting, it's taking a very long time, so you will have to be very patient :wink:

Which visa centre did you apply?