ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:09 pm

I am really sorry for your refusal Rina. We all are same refusal boat need to fight fight God bless.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:I am really sorry for your refusal Rina. We all are same refusal boat need to fight fight God bless.
Thanks shondra..

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Rina how long you been here? I have been here 16 years.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:Rina how long you been here? I have been here 16 years.
I have been here same as you.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 pm

rina wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Rina how long you been here? I have been here 16 years.
I have been here same as you.
Did you get right of appeal? What did you do after refusal? Sorry cannot remember as am sure you have mentioned it online.

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:14 am

Hi All,

Hope you all are enjoying the weather. lol

Anyway here is my situation. Kindly check and any feedback will be highly appriciated.

Current Status:
Application Type : FLR(0) -
Date Applied/Docs sent: 06/12/2013 via parcel force as my documents were massive.
Date Received Ack. Letter: 11/12/2013
Date Funds Taken: 13/12/2013

My partner has Indefinite Leave to Remain and she has now applied for Naturalisation. She got in 2010
My Daughter - Indefinite Leave to Remain - 2010 - Applied for Naturalisation
My Step daughter - British (She had been with me since she was 4 years old and she is 9 now. No connection with her father what so ever.

Lets hope for the best. If you need any further information, just drop me a line.

Regards
Adetaq
Last edited by adetaq on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:24 am

@Rina no right of appeal only send reconsideration and on october 2013 applied my child british citizenship application ( child born and lived in uk for the first 10 years category) waiting for approval.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@Rina no right of appeal only send reconsideration and on october 2013 applied my child british citizenship application ( child born and lived in uk for the first 10 years category) waiting for approval.
Well you have a way better chance than me and you will be fine.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:43 am

well @Rina I dont know what are my chances they refused everyone who dont have a valid leave doesnt matter you have children or partners. Lets hope for good.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:20 am

@Rina, Baby Im so so sorry to hear about your refusal!!!! I dont know what to say!!! They cant possibly tell you to go back, not after 16 years in this country!! Wait until you speak to your solicitor first, but then you can get yourself a pro bono lawyer via CAB (as @believe advised).
Stay strong for now soulja girl, its not over yet!!! At the end of the day its better you know the bad news already and can make your plan of action, then them amoebas keeping you waiting for another 6 months in the limbo!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am

For anybody who has been threatened with a home visit from those slimy immigration bounty hunters CAPITA send this letter it should stop this PRIVATE COMPANY from harassing you at your home address.

Removal of implied right of access (CAPITA)2013
LINK NO LONGER WORKING

Please note this would not stop the UKBA visiting your home address as they would probably have a court warrant.

But should stop the PRIVATE COMPANY CAPITA.
Last edited by east579new on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ma logo
Newly Registered

Post by Ma logo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am

rina wrote:Right ladies and gentlemen just opened a letter and my FLR(O) has been refused with no right of appeal. I cannot believe that my solicitor did not have the nerve to call me. They said in the letter to contact them immediately to discuss the matter further.
My Mp contacted them on the 5th so I guess they have responded pretty quick.

I am still in utter shock!!!!!!
Hey Rina

Am so sorry bout ur refusal, I got the same copy and paste letter only mine had even more mistakes back in July.Like u, I didn't have money to proceed with JR, so my solicitor wrote a PAP to them. Never heard anything from the Amoebas(hehehe) until last month wen l received a call from them to confirm my address, afew days later I received a letter 4 Temporary Admission with instruction to start signing on every week. I don't know wat they r upto bt l believe God knows my destiny and l will finally b granted.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:23 pm

so i want to ask a question if you lot can help. i was refused and given an appeal and while waiting for my appeal did another application which i qualify for a visa and cos of my appeal my visa was not processed and my application fee was given back to me but they said they are keeping my details and also i could appeal it but appeal was refused. so now i have done another application but so far i have not received nothing. no acknowledgment letter, no bio-metric but the fee has been taken. i dont know if my old application is affecting my new one. Any tots

Seneca

Post by Seneca » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:37 pm

rina wrote:Right ladies and gentlemen just opened a letter and my FLR(O) has been refused with no right of appeal. I cannot believe that my solicitor did not have the nerve to call me. They said in the letter to contact them immediately to discuss the matter further.

I am still in utter shock!!!!!!
so sorry rina, you should go for Judiciary Review. Most Judges tend to interpret the immigration laws in fair and proportion way and to take into considerations all relevant facts. HO can be very narrow and strictly sometimes.

All things considered it will be difficult for HO to argue against your human right (private life) and strong ties with UK of somebody who has spent more than 16 years in UK in front of fair judge. Try to prepare solid / strong case with your lawyer covering all grounds, address their reasons of refusing you demonstrate clearly why that was wrong decision. And why that decision should be overturned.

May God give you strength at this difficult time.
Last edited by Seneca on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:39 pm

[quote="rina"]Right ladies and gentlemen just opened a letter and my FLR(O) has been refused with no right of appeal. I cannot believe that my solicitor did not have the nerve to call me. They said in the letter to contact them immediately to discuss the matter further.

I am still in utter shock!!!!!![/quote]

Hey Rina!! Sorry to hear of your refusal. Keep your chin up and the Almighty will find a way for you. As others have said, contact your local CAB, Charitable organisation- just look them up on the net( I can think of one offhand which is the JCWI.) Have a look on their site, they should have specific days when they give free immigration advice. Hopefully once you get on their books, they'll be able to help you out. Other options are that you can get you solicitor to refer you( depending on how money hungry he/she is, they might refer you. And lastly, your local MP can also refer you. Take care!!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

thank you

Post by rina » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Thank you all for your support and kind words @verbina,@ma logo,@seneca,@nilemarques.
I really thank you guys for this forum for they are so many people on here who lift one's spirit up. If it wasn't for you guys I honestly think I would have given up so thank you all including those I have already thanked previously.
First thing Monday morning I will see my solicitor and hear what she has to say and ask her to put a stop on my removal. Secondly will visit my CAB and hopefully goes well. I will also call my MP's office and ask them to refer me for pro bono as you guys suggested.

Can you guys please explain the process of JR and how long it takes?
I really don't think I can wait another year or something stupid.

Goodness&Mercy
Newly Registered

Post by Goodness&Mercy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Rina,
Sorry about the news.The lord promised to keep in perfect peace those whose mind are stayed on him because they have trusted in him.May he honor his word and keep you in perfect peace as you trust in him at this time.May he also give you divine wisdom for the way ahead and raise uncommon helpers for you.May The Lord who make way where men says there is no way overturn the negative decision ,grant you favor and establish you and your house in this land in the mighty name of Jesus(amen)

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Re: thank you

Post by nilemarques » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:37 pm

[quote="rina"]Thank you all for your support and kind words @verbina,@ma logo,@seneca,@nilemarques.
I really thank you guys for this forum for they are so many people on here who lift one's spirit up. If it wasn't for you guys I honestly think I would have given up so thank you all including those I have already thanked previously.
First thing Monday morning I will see my solicitor and hear what she has to say and ask her to put a stop on my removal. Secondly will visit my CAB and hopefully goes well. I will also call my MP's office and ask them to refer me for pro bono as you guys suggested.

I really don't think I can wait another year or something stupid.[/quote]

@ Rina. The JR process is a pretty tedious and painstaking process I'm afraid. It could take you 6 months to a year. I'm sure there are various people here on the forum who would agree with me. Right now,actually getting a reply from the HO after you've sent a PAP is like trying to bleed a stone. But i suppose thats the only way to go. Get advice from your legal rep first.
Checkout the link below. It explains how the JR works...

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... l/prot_jrv

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Goodness&Mercy wrote:Hi Rina,
Sorry about the news.The lord promised to keep in perfect peace those whose mind are stayed on him because they have trusted in him.May he honor his word and keep you in perfect peace as you trust in him at this time.May he also give you divine wisdom for the way ahead and raise uncommon helpers for you.May The Lord who make way where men says there is no way overturn the negative decision ,grant you favor and establish you and your house in this land in the mighty name of Jesus(amen)
Thank you so much for that.. :)

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 pm

nilemarques wrote:
rina wrote:Thank you all for your support and kind words @verbina,@ma logo,@seneca,@nilemarques.

@ Rina. The JR process is a pretty tedious and painstaking process I'm afraid. It could take you 6 months to a year. I'm sure there are various people here on the forum who would agree with me. Right now,actually getting a reply from the HO after you've sent a PAP is like trying to bleed a stone. But i suppose thats the only way to go. Get advice from your legal rep first.

Ohh goshh not again. Feels like I have spent all my time waiting and in the meantime time passes by.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:26 am

rina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
rina wrote:Thank you all for your support and kind words @verbina,@ma logo,@seneca,@nilemarques.

Ohh goshh not again. Feels like I have spent all my time waiting and in the meantime time passes by.
Hi Rina, so sorry to hear about your refusal. Do speak to Ur solicitor but I am guessing he will say apply for appeal right or JR.
Godgives

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:36 am

GodGives wrote:
rina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:

Hi Rina, so sorry to hear about your refusal. Do speak to Ur solicitor but I am guessing he will say apply for appeal right or JR.

Thanks @Godgives. Yah was thinking she will probably say that... Will let you guys know what she says.

God's Authority

Hello

Post by God's Authority » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Rina dear, my prayers are with you at this time. I think forum members have said it all. Also see what you solicitor says. Please don't give up, 16 years ain't no joke. May God forgive the case worker who worked on your case. Do take care and keep the faith. Bless.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Hello

Post by rina » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:32 pm

God's Authority wrote:Rina dear, my prayers are with you at this time. I think forum members have said it all. Also see what you solicitor says. Please don't give up, 16 years ain't no joke. May God forgive the case worker who worked on your case. Do take care and keep the faith. Bless.
Thank you so much.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:38 am

Still waiting another new week. God help me
Ale001