ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 pm

verbina wrote:
junaidmirza wrote:Hello Verbina and beleive, what happened to your applications??
Hello luv! Hope all is well with you!

Been asked for additional evidence also for my daughters birth certificate with my real name on it (as I stupidly registered her using a *bad quality* ID with a different name/nationality on it).

Anyway HO are aware of that *other* name I used, so I asked my social worker to write to HO on my behalf and explain that Im really the mother despite the birth cert, also I wrote a letter myself explaining why the name on the birth certificate hadnt been changed...

So back to waiting for now...
I am fine sweetheart, thanks.

Good luck with your application. I am sure everything will be as expected :)

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
junaidmirza wrote:Hello Verbina and beleive, what happened to your applications??

Been asked for additional evidence also for my daughters birth certificate with my real name on it (as I stupidly registered her using a *bad quality* ID with a different name/nationality on it).

Anyway HO are aware of that *other* name I used, so I asked my social worker to write to HO on my behalf and explain that Im really the mother despite the birth cert, also I wrote a letter myself explaining why the name on the birth certificate hadnt been changed...

Surely, your case is %99.9 approved

Congrats in advance.. :D
Im not feeling at all confident anymore to be honest, I mean HO can decide to be nasty, turn around and say that they arent satisfied Im the mother bla bla ... Oh its really doing my head in!!! And now everything is taking even longer because of Christmas hols! Bollocks! I cant even imagine how stressed you must be feeling now :x
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 pm

junaidmirza wrote:
verbina wrote:

I am fine sweetheart, thanks.

Good luck with your application. I am sure everything will be as expected :)
thank you :D

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Hello eerbody...*waves*

Hope all is well with you and that you're still soldiering on despite the challenges we facing.I've come to realise that we come so far and so never to let the amoebas to think they got an upper-hand.Only God has the upper-hand period and soon we shall rejoice as we receive breakthroughs in Jesus name!Have a blessed week soldiers...TOGETHER WE PRAY,DIViDED WE SHALL NEVER BE...*raisesfist*

@Rina...I'm sorry about the temp setback and for roll everything unto God hands.The battles are for the Lord and don't let the amoebas deter your spirit.All shall be well and pray to God that He makes a way for you.God's law shall reverse every immigration law against us in Jesus name.Be strong in the Lord and keep the faith.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Keisha wrote:Hello eerbody...*waves*

Hope all is well with you and that you're still soldiering on despite the challenges we facing.I've come to realise that we come so far and so never to let the amoebas to think they got an upper-hand.Only God has the upper-hand period and soon we shall rejoice as we receive breakthroughs in Jesus name!Have a blessed week soldiers...TOGETHER WE PRAY,DIViDED WE SHALL NEVER BE...*raisesfist*

@Rina...I'm sorry about the temp setback and for roll everything unto God hands.The battles are for the Lord and don't let the amoebas deter your spirit.All shall be well and pray to God that He makes a way for you.God's law shall reverse every immigration law against us in Jesus name.Be strong in the Lord and keep the faith.
Amen to your words Keisha! Yes thats right., we ve come so far, we ve got to soldier on!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:06 pm

It is not an easy task been in the mood of expecting this decision. Can't sleep everyday. Waking up early as 5am, thinking and thinking. Depression. Addicted to Royalmail website. Addicted to mobile phone expecting solicitor's call. Checking email every half an hour.

Head almost burst of too much thinking... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm

@Verbs....*waves*...Hi Missy,how's the festive season treating you lately?Hope and pray 2014 will have good things in-store for us.I even embarked on "eating-healthy" mode after amoebas made be stuff myself with junk...lol!I'm still waiting for the amoebas to respond to my reconsideration before filing the JR.I bet they're twirling their thumbs since its going to x-mas....lmao!!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Ale001...*waves*..I feel for you but try to take it easy.You don't want anxienty to be part of your life now.Let's hope and pray that it will sorted soon.Every morning take a jog when too much thinking starts to sink in!Don't give up,keep the faith!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Keisha wrote:@Verbs....*waves*...Hi Missy,how's the festive season treating you lately?Hope and pray 2014 will have good things in-store for us.I even embarked on "eating-healthy" mode after amoebas made be stuff myself with junk...lol!I'm still waiting for the amoebas to respond to my reconsideration before filing the JR.I bet they're twirling their thumbs since its going to x-mas....lmao!!

Heyyy good girl for going on a *healthy eating* plan!!! Coz I been stuffing my face with chocolate for comfort :oops: :oops: :oops:

Im just trying to ignore festivities the best I can, although Im pretty irritated that there will be delays receiving mail because of them!!

I do hope you get a response from them soon re your reconsideration request, if not I guess 2014 is ours!! What a horrible miserable year 2013 was grrrrrr!

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:44 pm

I pray God will answer everyone waiting for their decision. It might be hard now but it will surely be worth it at the end.

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Keisha wrote:Hello eerbody...*waves*

Thanks Keisha and yes am soldiering on with him on my side. Am fighting fighting fighting so will keep you updated when I have solid information as what next.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Keisha wrote:Ale001...*waves*..I feel for you but try to take it easy.You don't want anxienty to be part of your life now.Let's hope and pray that it will sorted soon.Every morning take a jog when too much thinking starts to sink in!Don't give up,keep the faith!!
Thanks Keisha, how're u doing?
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:27 pm

@Ale...I'm fine thanks by His grace and mercy.I'm at a point where I don't even want to think about this immigration matter for now.it wears me down when I think about it.What keeps me going is God's faithfulness and grace!hope all is well with you and that 2014 will be a different year full of blessings!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Wonder shall never end they said. Below is another story excuse from UKBA with different royal mail tracking number entirely... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear ................,

Thank you for your mail dated ........... regarding your decision letter.

I apologise that the dispatch of your decision letter was delayed due to an administrative error. I can confirm that your decision letter has now been dispatched to your legal representatives at .................. by Recorded delivery reference ..................

We are not able to discuss the outcome of your application via phone or mail. Please contact your legal representatives for further information regarding the outcome of your case.

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework
Ale001

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:47 pm

ale001 wrote:Wonder shall never end they said. Below is another story excuse from UKBA with different royal mail tracking number entirely... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear ................,

I apologise that the dispatch of your decision letter was delayed due to an administrative error. I can confirm that your decision letter has now been dispatched to your legal representatives at .................. by Recorded delivery reference ..................

We are not able to discuss the outcome of your application via phone or mail. Please contact your legal representatives for further information regarding the outcome of your case.

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework

That's good isn't it??? So you should have it soon then. :)

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:52 pm

rina wrote:
ale001 wrote:Wonder shall never end they said. Below is another story excuse from UKBA with different royal mail tracking number entirely... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear ................,

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework

What s the royal mail website saying about your new tracking number now? Oh I do hope you get your decision before Christmas!
'administrative error'-my *rse! Cretins!
:twisted:

@Rina , How are you my love?

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:55 pm

rina wrote:

Dear ................,

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework

Yes o, am not even sure if i'll now get it before Christmas. finger crossed
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 pm

verbina wrote:
rina wrote:

Dear ................,

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework

What s the royal mail website saying about your new tracking number now? Oh I do hope you get your decision before Christmas!

Administrative error. Even the person that reply can't even write correct English, i wrote it right myself... are some of them so illiterate like this? lol

wanted to write administrative and in the mail they wrote administative, and apollogises, dispased instead of dispatched LOLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ale001

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:01 pm

ale001 wrote:
verbina wrote:
rina wrote:

Dear ................,

Kind Regards,

Removals Casework

Administrative error. Even the person that reply can't even write correct English, i wrote it right myself... are some of them so illiterate like this? lol

wanted to write administrative and in the mail they wrote administative, and apollogises, dispased instead of dispatched LOLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol: :lol:
typical! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

hi

Post by rina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 pm

@Verbina hun am hanging in there hun trying to sort out it out but fighting till the end.

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: hi

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm

rina wrote:@Verbina hun am hanging in there hun trying to sort out it out but fighting till the end.
Good girl! It will work itself out at the end, one way or the other!!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:10 pm

verbina wrote:
rina wrote:@Verbina hun am hanging in there hun trying to sort out it out but fighting till the end.
AMEN to that I say and that goes to you too dear.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:12 pm

rina wrote:
verbina wrote:
AMEN to that I say and that goes to you too dear.
Thank you! AMEN!!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Does the UKBA send application outcome status to applicant by email? Anyone ever experience it?
Ale001

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:06 pm

ale001 wrote:Does the UKBA send application outcome status to applicant by email? Anyone ever experience it?
@Ale stop driving yourself crazy. They have dispatched it and you should have it by mid next week. Just relax and wait no one is going to deliver anything by email as am sure that is what the letter said that you posted earlier on here.
I can imagine how you are feeling but am sure they have posted this time.