ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm

zahida!!! thanx hun! i reli hpe they call soon inshallah! hav u told ur husband abt his status changed? i think its no point paying them money for letting u knw tha ur status is changed through txt bcoz they never send u a txt or any thing!!!

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:44 pm

K44MYY wrote:
zeddy zed wrote:
K44MYY wrote:Aoa

My 3 months are up today?

Should I just sit back and wait as I have never contacted them, due to the fact they always send out a generic email.

I hope Allah blesses me and all the rest of us as this wait just gets harder and harder been to long and going on and on.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
Aoa

since your 12weeks are up, email them they should tell you if its been processed in the email , yoda emailed the second day when her 12weeks were up and they advised it was processed in the email. So you might aswel just give it a try
Thnx zed I know yoda has done a custom email.
Whats best email to send to as I went Mirpur?
I copied/ pasted what yoda wrote in her email so might aswel use the same template , and send to the same email address . good luck keep us updated

Dear Sir/Madam,

Passport No. : xx
Online Ref No. : xxx
Name : xxxxxx
DOB: xxx
Sponsor's name: xxx
Sponsor' Address: xxx

I applied for a settlement visa on xxx and I am awaiting the outcome on the application, I was advised to e-mail after 12 weeks for an update on the case.

Is it possible for you to advise if the application has been processed .

Sent to
to UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk
cc UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm

good luck corrado and yoda121 , inshallah u will both get good news amen

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:46 pm

imranh wrote:why doesnt my quotes ever work???

shazaz i hope you can read my post above

when are your 12 weeks up??

My12 weeks were on the 12/10/10.
Have you started your new job? I think with mine a decision shud b made b4 i start my new job therefore i wont b able to show any wageslips. I can only provide a job contract.

I wil send the document tomorrow.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:52 pm

My husband has just had a phone call to come and collect passport 2moro after 2pm, please pray for us as we have been waiting for a very long time.

I am so nervous :?
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Nags

Post by Nags » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Zahida wrote:My husband has just had a phone call to come and collect passport 2moro after 2pm, please pray for us as we have been waiting for a very long time.

I am so nervous :?
Inshallah everything will be okay and you will have gud news tommorw

I wil pray for you :)

Nags

Post by Nags » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 pm

My husband is coming on Wednesday

Just want to ask is there anything that they may ask at the airport just so he is prepared?

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Nags wrote:My husband is coming on Wednesday

Just want to ask is there anything that they may ask at the airport just so he is prepared?
congrats

make sure he brings the tb certificate with him and its not expired , they somtimes check it at the airport

and zahida inshallah u will get the visa dont worry

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Q4sim wrote:Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I am praying that all of you get a positive outcome VERY VERY VERY soon. This whole process is not right, I pray that Allah makes the wait easy for all of you.
If anyone needs any information I will be around for a while, so I can share what I did through the help of everybody on this forum.

Navalaviator, any news?
Corrado, any news?
Zahida, any news?

One thing I can say is BOTH my wife and I emailed Gerrys and the UKHUB at the same time on the same day regarding the status. She also called Gerrys and they told her that they have not received the documents yet but are expecting to soon. A few hours lataer, the status changed. I dont know if it was coincidence, but maybe it's worth giving gerrys a ring just in case they are sitting on your docs ??
Qasim I think you are right regarding this, we have been waiting for several weeks and no response to emails, me and hubby sent an email yesterday at the same time, he sent it from his email address and I sent it from mine, and then this morning we both had the same reply and a few hours later status was changed to ready for collection.

So what I advise to people who are waiting for collection after application has been processed is to continue emailing them and chase it up, my hubby’s application was processed more than 5 weeks ago so only Allah knows where it’s been all this time! But I really do hope it’s all good news 2moro inshallah and the wait will have been worth it

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Q4sim wrote: Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I am praying that all of you get a positive outcome VERY VERY VERY soon. This whole process is not right, I pray that Allah makes the wait easy for all of you.
If anyone needs any information I will be around for a while, so I can share what I did through the help of everybody on this forum.

Navalaviator, any news?
Corrado, any news?
Zahida, any news?

One thing I can say is BOTH my wife and I emailed Gerrys and the UKHUB at the same time on the same day regarding the status. She also called Gerrys and they told her that they have not received the documents yet but are expecting to soon. A few hours lataer, the status changed. I dont know if it was coincidence, but maybe it's worth giving gerrys a ring just in case they are sitting on your docs ??
First of all congratulations on your Success :D am so happy for you mate and wish you good luck :D
Navalaviator, any news?
Well am into my 14th week and i haven't yet heard any thing from them,emailed them 4 times and received only 2 generic replies(advising that applications are taking longer then 12 weeks and details are found on Gerry's website")

looking at the trend of 14 weeks average time i expect to hear something hopefully next week Inshallah :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

imranh

Post by imranh » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 pm

[quote="shazaz"][quote="imranh"]why doesnt my quotes ever work???

when are your 12 weeks up??[/quote]

My12 weeks were on the 12/10/10.
Have you started your new job? I think with mine a decision shud b made b4 i start my new job therefore i wont b able to show any wageslips. I can only provide a job contract.

I wil send the document tomorrow.[/quote]

I will start my new job on Monday. I just supplied my P45 and employment letters from my current employer (with leaving date) and my new employer. i havent provided any wage slips yet as i dont get paid till mid november.

i would try and obtain a one page employment letter from your new employers with contact details. if you supply a contract it could state your employment is subject to certain conditions such satisfactory references etc etc and it might state you may be on a probationary period - you want them to have no doubts about your employment !!!!!

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks Navalaviator, we were putting our documents together at the same time through a lot of questions back and forth. I'm just relieved that its all over. Inshallah yours will be very soon to. I will pray for you and everyone else waiting. Zahida, inshallah it will be great news tomorrow....keep us posted.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 pm

imranh wrote:why doesnt my quotes ever work???

when are your 12 weeks up??
When quoting something just click the quote button and it will open the box for you to write your response to the quote

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 pm

can sum1 help me does any1 know mirpur office number?

bhi33
Newly Registered

Post by bhi33 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Zahida wrote:Got the below email today, so i'm hoping we hear some good news soon inshallah, i'm going crazy with all the waiting:

Dear Zahida

Thank you for your email. I apologise for the delay in processing your husband's application unfortunately, this is due to a computer error which had occurred and which has now been resolved.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Thank you for your patience and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Please pray for me as i have been waiting for 16 weeks and I am getting very stressed!
congrats inshallah it will good news! what did you email them?

safia

SALAAMZ EVERYBODY, I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS FORUM AS I FOUND

Post by safia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:34 pm

I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS FORUM AS I FOUND IT VERY USEFUL WHEN I WAS READING THROUGH IT SO I DECIDED TO BECOME A PART OF IT.
'SOF'

K44MYY

Re: SALAAMZ EVERYBODY, I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS FORUM AS I FO

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 am

safia wrote:I HAVE JUST JOINED THIS FORUM AS I FOUND IT VERY USEFUL WHEN I WAS READING THROUGH IT SO I DECIDED TO BECOME A PART OF IT.
Welcome Safia :D nice to have you on board. Any questions you have just ask and well all try and help.
:wink:
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

luck
Newly Registered

Post by luck » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 am

I think if I put white paint on my face then visa process should be getting early. Im so depressed may be some one can feel our feelings. I think only a married person can feel it… :( :cry:

luck
Newly Registered

Post by luck » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:40 am

im on age 30 and because of this loooong visa process I have got high blood pressure I visited different counties I remember when I applied visit visa for Norway I got that visa in 2 days and one of my friend he applied settlement visa for the UK from Canada he have got his visa in 2 weeks and I can understand some time delayz happen but it is so hard for a husband or a wife to live far away from each other.

Everyone those how r facing this crucial time im praying for them

Best wishes for all

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 am

yasmin786 wrote:can sum1 help me does any1 know mirpur office number?
Hi Yasmin, I don't know the number for Mirpur but this is the number for Islamabad Embassy 0092512012000 try these guys see if they have any info or if they can give you Mirpurs number.

Have you tried emailing them or have you chased your application up with UKBA again?

I reckon you will hear something next week inshallah :)

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 am

luck wrote:im on age 30 and because of this loooong visa process I have got high blood pressure I visited different counties I remember when I applied visit visa for Norway I got that visa in 2 days and one of my friend he applied settlement visa for the UK from Canada he have got his visa in 2 weeks and I can understand some time delayz happen but it is so hard for a husband or a wife to live far away from each other.

Everyone those how r facing this crucial time im praying for them

Best wishes for all
Hey Luck, i know exactly how you are feeling, when did you apply?

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

visa

Post by T A Abbas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:56 am

Hi everyone,
please pray for me and my husband.
we just had a messages to go pick up his passport in islamabad.
at last some news.
shortly raja will call me with good news inshallar.
i will let you all know.
T A Abbas

Zahida

Re: visa

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:58 am

T A Abbas wrote:Hi everyone,
please pray for me and my husband.
we just had a messages to go pick up his passport in islamabad.
at last some news.
shortly raja will call me with good news inshallar.
i will let you all know.
T A Abbas
Good luck inshallah it will be good news, i'm praying for you. My husband is going today to pick his passport also so plz pray for me :)

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

luck

Post by T A Abbas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 am

HI luck,
yes hun i know how you feel
and it is so hard.
my husband and i put all his documents in 14/7/2010.
and today we got word for him to pick up the passport.
i pray it will be good news.
dont give up and keep praying
we will also pray for you.
and soon you will have good news inshallar

T A Abbas
Newly Registered

zarhida

Post by T A Abbas » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 am

HI zarhida,
good luck to you both hun
i will pray for and your husband.
it will be good inshallar