ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Thank you very much for your help.
rehan01 wrote:
Tripletrouble wrote:What does 'a contract of employment for your business' means? This is a document required by UKBA. We received same e-mail today afternoon from UKBA as we only submitted an invoice showing one transaction.

Please, help me understand this. We have 7 days to submit the document.
Contract of employment mean the invoices you have showed is not enough and was not required as ukba want to see the contract of trading which is signed by you with whom you providing services.

please read policy guidance paragraph 117

regards
Last edited by Tripletrouble on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shahin12

Post by shahin12 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:44 am

hi everyone
I was applied on dec 5th 2012 ,bio done 19th dec 2012.waiting for decision .
could you please confirm me anyone can i start business right now or i have to wait till their decision ?
route 200k
from tier 4

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 am

shahin12 wrote:hi everyone
could you please confirm me anyone can i start business right now or i have to wait till their decision ?
route 200k
from tier 4
Hello
Well that's a good question I'm also suffering due to that but I can't wait more ill be starting bussiness next month plus before u do it get a new bank statement in letter made from oversea of money there if here u don't need to worry about much
Plus one important thing are u sure u send them perfect papers if no doubt on ur side then go ahead n start the business
As few people mentioned before they were asked new statement I'm bit confused in that as my statement was of 19th nov 2012 and that te pounds was 154 and today date 158 so straight over I'm losing so much money already for not doing anything plus if they ask for new statement money will be less as of nov n feb
Let see what will happen

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:02 pm

gardazi76 wrote:
route 200k
from tier 4
Hello
Well that's a good question I'm also suffering due to that but I can't wait more ill be starting bussiness next month plus before u do it get a new bank statement in letter made from oversea of money there if here u don't need to worry about much
Plus one important thing are u sure u send them perfect papers if no doubt on ur side then go ahead n start the business
As few people mentioned before they were asked new statement I'm bit confused in that as my statement was of 19th nov 2012 and that te pounds was 154 and today date 158 so straight over I'm losing so much money already for not doing anything plus if they ask for new statement money will be less as of nov n feb
Let see what will happen
hey gardazi
UKBA will take the exchange rate the day u submit ur application nt with everyday fluctuation.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:48 pm

I know that they will take day of submission of application but as I heard they might new statement then what happens

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

gardazi76 wrote:I know that they will take day of submission of application but as I heard they might new statement then what happens
they cn jus ask fr new statement jus to mk sure funds r still available dey nt gonna chck it wid exchange rate.

Humv

visa update

Post by Humv » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 pm

if anyone has got visa recently please update.

Also could you all please keep this post to update visa status.

madina100

Post by madina100 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:50 pm

I think after new rules not a single user on this forum got his visa, they r taking even more time now. I applied on 25th july but still waiting. I called them but they said its still in process. They r really humilating & abusing Foreigners.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:52 pm

route 200k
from tier 4
I dont think you guys can start business since you are on student visa. And you will remain on student visa until the moment your application is approved and business is not allowed on student visa. Simple as that.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 am

totally agree with rizwan

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:04 am

rizwan567 wrote:
route 200k
from tier 4
I dont think you guys can start business since you are on student visa. And you will remain on student visa until the moment your application is approved and business is not allowed on student visa. Simple as that.
Well if one have given them good paper work and its genuine I don't think there will be any problem
They ask for 3 things
Investment money
English Lang
And maintance

If one want to business and even after they ask to show them the money is there one should have all that after also isn't it even one person used 50 60 in business he must be having rest of 150 available as its there in new rule if some one already invested money he should have the paper work for it

Like legal docs accountant u know what I mean

Akhan14
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan14 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am

gardazi76 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:
route 200k
from tier 4
Well if one have given them good paper work and its genuine I don't think there will be any problem
They ask for 3 things
Investment money
English Lang
And maintance

If one want to business and even after they ask to show them the money is there one should have all that after also isn't it even one person used 50 60 in business he must be having rest of 150 available as its there in new rule if some one already invested money he should have the paper work for it

Like legal docs accountant u know what I mean

That sounds like having babies without getting married!! Joke
Guys while the application is under process even if its genuine and applied within UK, ur current status remains the same as at the time of application.
Only people who are on psw can carry on with their existing businesses and can invest the money into business..

And sadly if you are switching from tier 4 visa you can't legally invest the money which you showed to get tier 1 enterpreneur visa under your name..

Wise advice: " Don't assume things" like the old adage about assuming is "When you assume you make an mule out of U and ME"... Simply go for facts!!

Best Wishes for everyone waiting for their decisions...

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 am

And if you invest/start business and you declare it to UKBA or UKBA finds its themselves then you are even risking your current outstanding application because of violating conditions attached to it. Its like working full time on student visa and I have seen people being deported for working full time on student visa during term time. Here you are talking about doing business/self-employed on student visa!!! Which is even bigger violation...

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 am

rizwan567 wrote:And if you invest/start business and you declare it to UKBA or UKBA finds its themselves then you are even risking your current outstanding application because of violating conditions attached to it. Its like working full time on student visa and I have seen people being deported for working full time on student visa during term time. Here you are talking about doing business/self-employed on student visa!!! Which is even bigger violation...
well where there is will there is a way with me we are 4 people in family one main 3 dependants and as main is student so the rule apply in main applicatant he cant work full time but with dependant can work full time there is no rule on them so if main applicatant buy a business but the other people in the family can work well thats my case

for others they can go to any lawyer and get legal advise on this matter

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Well in that case, business must be in the name of dependent who has working rights to be engaged in self-employment/business.

Yes, you guys are welcome to go to solicitors but you will get the same information as this is not a rocket science. And if you want to start business then surely you are open to start but at your own risk!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:47 pm

route 200k
from tier 4
No as mention by some users wait till you get decision .... only invest and start business if your last leave to remain entitle you to work and reside in uk and you will continue to stay in same category until you get decision on your recent application.

so I will not recommend anyone on start business especially if someone on Tier 4 student visa.

regards

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello everyone...

i am a sept 2012 applicant...i applied under 50K...did anyone of sept applicant receive any sort of correspondance from the UKBA....

extremely tired of waiting....

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:16 pm

one of my friend who applied in august got a letter from ukba...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:17 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:one of my friend who applied in august got a letter from ukba...

what does the letter say ?

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:18 pm

[quote="rehan01"][quote="smile_alwayz"]one of my friend who applied in august got a letter from ukba...[/quote]

what does the letter say ?[/quote]

ukba requires a bank statement and a HMRC bill

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:20 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:
rehan01 wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:one of my friend who applied in august got a letter from ukba...

recent bank statement ... fine but what do u mean by HMRC bill ?? which category he applied 200 k or 50 k?

regards

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:22 pm

rehan01 wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

recent bank statement ... fine but what do u mean by HMRC bill ?? which category he applied 200 k or 50 k?

regards

i am not sure i need to ask him...but he applied in 50K

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:
rehan01 wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

regards

i am not sure i need to ask him...but he applied in 50K

plz do so and update us may be they as for recent current appointment report etc but plz update

regards

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:Hello everyone...

i am a sept 2012 applicant...i applied under 50K...did anyone of sept applicant receive any sort of correspondance from the UKBA....

extremely tired of waiting....
hi i applied on 28th Sep, still waiting.....

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm

smile_alwayz

Have they asked for current bank statement showing funds or full statement since he applied for visa?
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.