ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
zeeh wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALWAYSHOPE

if you meet threshold dont wait for court decision that can be weeks or months.i suggest to withdraw and apply with an argument and p60.
Our case was on self employment and we showed that we earned above the income threshold. If i withdraw im worried what if we get on hold on same reason again. When you withdraw, do they tell you reason why they didnt accept documents?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think only when they Refuse it,some one this forum withdraw their application, if someone can shad light on it be very grateful.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 pm

To Zeeh

Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 pm

ANY data for all decisions made in February and March??? it seems to me they nt updating their old web links. or it got different Link?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ing-times/
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Any oct applicants recived RFC ??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 pm

when u withdraw, what documents do u get back? and out of that which ones are still valid for u to re-submit should u re-apply?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Ašalam o Alikum.

Alwayhope that was the response i also received in December same wording aswell. And worse thing is they dont justify why they just say they dont accept them etc!

I would suggest that dont withdraw or re-apply until u have 12 month consecutive pay slips with no gaps in employment especially no unpaid gaps which show a break in employment in their eyes. So like u said if u withdraw n re-apply n them 4 months u submit again u will get the same response and put on hold.
Unless u withdraw and apply as employed instead? I personally wouldnt recommend re-applying unless u are sure u now have full 12 month slips with no gaps at all.

I also wont be waiting until judgement. I dont think this law change is going to be quick unfortunately. Its going to drag and drag on, already been apart from husband for 15 months now, and i'm 2 scared to go pak even on paid incse they pull us up!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:50 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Ašalam o Alikum.

Alwayhope that was the response i also received in December same wording aswell. And worse thing is they dont justify why they just say they dont accept them etc!

I would suggest that dont withdraw or re-apply until u have 12 month consecutive pay slips with no gaps in employment especially no unpaid gaps which show a break in employment in their eyes. So like u said if u withdraw n re-apply n them 4 months u submit again u will get the same response and put on hold.
Unless u withdraw and apply as employed instead? I personally wouldnt recommend re-applying unless u are sure u now have full 12 month slips with no gaps at all.

I also wont be waiting until judgement. I dont think this law change is going to be quick unfortunately. Its going to drag and drag on, already been apart from husband for 15 months now, and i'm 2 scared to go pak even on paid incse they pull us up!
Thanks for your reply. I know if i reply i wont have any gaps in employment for this year of tax return. I was thinking today what reasons they could have put our application on hold and i came up with a few reasons why they might have. Maybe the error is from our side.

I know how you feel. I really want to see my husband aswell been over a year since i visited him. I am just glad skype exists atleast i get to see him daily on skype.

I just emailed them again and i dont think they'll reply to the email. I just asked them in email why they cant conclude our case and i am not really expecting a reply back from them, but thought its worth a try. Have you tried emailing them asking for a reason why? If yes did you get any response from them?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Ašalam o Alikum.

Thanks for your reply. I know if i reply i wont have any gaps in employment for this year of tax return. I was thinking today what reasons they could have put our application on hold and i came up with a few reasons why they might have. Maybe the error is from our side.

I know how you feel. I really want to see my husband aswell been over a year since i visited him. I am just glad skype exists atleast i get to see him daily on skype.

I just emailed them again and i dont think they'll reply to the email. I just asked them in email why they cant conclude our case and i am not really expecting a reply back from them, but thought its worth a try. Have you tried emailing them asking for a reason why? If yes did you get any response from them?
Yeah i tried emailing them they didnt reply, but like you said i wasnt expecting them to either. However perhaps under this new system they may be more helpful (doubt it) But like you and i know, we know what mistakes we made and they were from our side so there isnt much we can do except start from scratch again and ensure we dont make any mistakes.. (although thats easier said than done)

may Allah swt help us all.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 am

Yeah i tried emailing them they didnt reply, but like you said i wasnt expecting them to either. However perhaps under this new system they may be more helpful (doubt it) But like you and i know, we know what mistakes we made and they were from our side so there isnt much we can do except start from scratch again and ensure we dont make any mistakes.. (although thats easier said than done)

may Allah swt help us all.[/quote]

Ameen may Allah make it is easy for us and our partners during this difficult time and may Allah give us patience.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:49 am

When you withdraw they just hand you back all your documents and state that you withdrew your application.

When you refused they state the reasons for refusal. For all those on hold, the reasons you are on hold are to due the financial evidence you submitted. Re-read your letters you received telling you were on hold and take these reasons as reasons of refusal, because you would have been refused on.these reasons however,.the law is in limbo, that's why you've been placed on.hold!

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:27 am

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
To always hope , saf n everyone i got this email in the morning am not sure if its real or a computer generated email
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International enquiry service. The decision has been made. You will have the notification shortly. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Regards Jong UKVI International Enquiry Service
Any idea?
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:46 am

To Alwayshope,

If you had a gap in employment or a shortfall in your payslip then you are put on hold, I am sure you know this. Point is that there is no such evidence that you can provide to convince BHC of the gap you had.

Like someone said if you have 12 months continuous payslips then you should reapply, making sure you meet all the other criteria's in the list. It seems pointless to be waiting, may Allah swt make it easy for you and all the others.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:10 am

To ALWAYSHOPE

I got the same reply few months ago.. That's also what's stopping me from reapplying at this stage, what if they put me in hold again ?
My solicitor had said that his going to write a letter to them to argue the fact that I am earning this and prove that it is on going and also going to add some documents as proof. People have said that they won't consider it but it just something I want to try... No harm ... I plan to wait a little while more for a outcome .. So I'm goin to leave my case where it is ATM ...and just keep praying we hear something soon

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:10 am

Any good news ?

------
ss82 wrote:Salaam Everyone,

From web chat today I found out that the decision on my application has been delayed while they are making more enquiries..

I have not received any email from them...what do u think the next step will be? They should surely email me right?
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 am

RZ Girl wrote:

To always hope , saf n everyone i got this email in the morning am not sure if its real or a computer generated email
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International enquiry service. The decision has been made. You will have the notification shortly. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Regards Jong UKVI International Enquiry Service
Any idea?
It's not computer generated cos I recevd Rply as well which is quit dpressing that my application had not been assessed by entry clearance officer,,,,what a joke after 24 week still they saying like this,,
Anyways wish u best of luck hope so it's positv decision,,

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am

When did you apply ?

--

Nadizee wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Any idea?
It's not computer generated cos I recevd Rply as well which is quit dpressing that my application had not been assessed by entry clearance officer,,,,what a joke after 24 week still they saying like this,,

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am

When did you apply ?

--

Nadizee wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Any idea?

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:36 am

Anyways wish u best of luck hope so it's positv decision,,[/quote][/quote

I applied October 24th,2013,,,,,my status didn,t change from day one,,,realy worry about it now this Rply is depressing as well,,,,,need loads of prayers,,,,

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:41 am

RZ Girl wrote:

Any idea?
Anyone else got such type of email? How long after this email i can expect rfc ? Am soo confused i hope its real n they have not done it by mistake :-( please pray for me i have been waiting for nearly months :(
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:06 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Any idea?
Anyone else got such type of email? How long after this email i can expect rfc ? Am soo confused i hope its real n they have not done it by mistake :-( please pray for me i have been waiting for nearly months :(
Rz girl ... What email address did u email and what did u write to then if u don't mind me asking ... Ur timeline is pretty muh the same as mine ... InshAllah u will hear good news surely

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Saf i emailed them on the new address that always hope posted in pervious posts. I asked them about the latest updates about my application n mentioned that i hv waiting for nearly 10 months. Yea our timeline n situation is almost same. I hope u get it soon pls pray for me
Under process 19/07/2013
Doc submitted 17/10/2013

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:20 pm

RZ Girl wrote:Saf i emailed them on the new address that always hope posted in pervious posts. I asked them about the latest updates about my application n mentioned that i hv waiting for nearly 10 months. Yea our timeline n situation is almost same. I hope u get it soon pls pray for me
I can't seem to find it ? Was it the visa enquiries one or something else ? Coz I thought I may aswel try to email them too

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 pm

saf786 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:Saf i emailed them on the new address that always hope posted in pervious posts. I asked them about the latest updates about my application n mentioned that i hv waiting for nearly 10 months. Yea our timeline n situation is almost same. I hope u get it soon pls pray for me
I can't seem to find it ? Was it the visa enquiries one or something else ? Coz I thought I may aswel try to email them too
It's this email form. https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

selaam alai kum,

Can any one tell me please how would you know if they have accepted your additional documents and how long does it take for them to reply after sending them additional documents? they requested for an acca letter my acc wasn't acca and unaudited accounts for business. or should i call them if they have received it or not?

i submitted visa on 08/11/2013 and got a reply for addtional documents on 19/03/2014.

Thanks

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 pm

shah1991 wrote:selaam alai kum,

Can any one tell me please how would you know if they have accepted your additional documents and how long does it take for them to reply after sending them additional documents? they requested for an acca letter my acc wasn't acca and unaudited accounts for business. or should i call them if they have received it or not?

i submitted visa on 08/11/2013 and got a reply for addtional documents on 19/03/2014.

Thanks

From the history of this forum it's usually 2- 2 1/2 months aprox
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah