ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:27 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:Oh My Dayzzzzzz!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just had my biometrics letter delivered!!!!!! Im totally shocked I wasnt expecting anything at all until sometime in Jan, but the letter is dated 20 December, so they sent it off before going on leave!
Also it says in fat capitals that this letter entitles applicant to a FREE biometric enrollment.... which is quite nice of them!

Its a little reassuring that the letter been sent to me after my semi-coherent response/explanation of why I dont have the right birth certificate bla bla. So hopefully they were ok with it!

Im totally relieved they finally gonna put me on their system and make my moody application official! YAY!!!

I hope everyone is having amazing Christmas! Mine just definitely got better!!

That's a beautiful Xmas present Verbzy. I guess all you gotta do is sign up and then you get signed into the country. revolution comes for you in the name and spirit of freedom in 2014. Congratulations are in order 😜
Well Im hoping for the best, whilst preparing for the worst.....
But Im very happy to be officially in the system with my free application!!!! Hope you having a fab Crimbo! 8)

Shush! Lol no negativity. Start preparing yourself and your wonderful daughter for the future. You need not start stumbling on doubts now. I am very positive you will be granted less than a week after you get your bio-metrics done.
Hmmmm okaaaay then.... 8) 8)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

That's a beautiful Xmas present Verbzy. I guess all you gotta do is sign up and then you get signed into the country. revolution comes for you in the name and spirit of freedom in 2014. Congratulations are in order 😜
Well Im hoping for the best, whilst preparing for the worst.....
But Im very happy to be officially in the system with my free application!!!! Hope you having a fab Crimbo! 8)

Shush! Lol no negativity. Start preparing yourself and your wonderful daughter for the future. You need not start stumbling on doubts now. I am very positive you will be granted less than a week after you get your bio-metrics done.
Hmmmm okaaaay then.... 8) 8)

Let me congratulate you in Advance - congratulations it was well deserved.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:02 pm

@kukuwife, thank you very much! We ll wait and see what happens....
Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas!!

God's Authority

congrats Verbina

Post by God's Authority » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Yay!!!! Congrats Verbina. Finally!!!! Closer to the finishing line now. What great news. Next thing is your BRP and then a wonderful ever after with you daughter.
God bless you.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman

Hope you had a joyous x-mas.I pray that in the New Year will be receiving good news.

@Ale001...I'm sorry about your refusal and reckon the amoebas always come with the same atrocious decision.They want u to appeal from ur home country...that's total utter rubbish!However,I pray that God will make a way for you.

@Verbs...Seems like you're close to victory and all the best with the last steps to freedom!

PLEASE HELP:Looking for an immigration solicitor within London to take on an appeal in a short notice.Thanks

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:09 pm

Wow an upgrade to the blog. Thanks to all who have made it possible.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:58 am

This is so annoying! Why would they change it like this! Weird! Its hurting my eyes!!

God'sAuthority and Keisha, ladies thank you very much for your kind words! God bless you and your families!

@Keisha love, I know a really good solicitor, but she is based in Camden. I met her personally years ago through social services, but i wasnt ready at the time... She now has her own successful practice and she is a very tough feminist Jewish lady with 'no nonsence' attitude, a real character, but totally lovely. Give her a call and see if she would help.
Her name is Danielle Cohen and here is a link to her website :
http://www.daniellecohenimmigration.com/

I wanted to use her myself, but as I was arrested in Liverpool and taken to Manchester detention centre I had to have someone local to visit me in jail to prepare my case, so I went with Latitude Law (they also have an office in London, but they are pretty lame). But if my application is refused I will go to her myself for appeal/JR.

Good luck babes!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Afternoon folks...

Hope y'all looking forward to the year of our resurrection. We have been dead for so long and as we approach the new year, I guess it's gonna be brand new everything and also our year of "get out of Ms May's jail". It's amazing how we grew from month to month with applications to be completed by end of summer and in winter we are still here. 2014 (our year of revolution), I pray that The Lord comes full circle as we approach the end of year. I believe a lot can still happen in 58 hrs and lives could be changed before then.

My mom use to say to me, to get to a beautiful rose you will be scorned by its thorn. Fortunately we have been scarred by those thorns so it's almost time to smell those beautiful roses. Just being random lol. By the special grace of the almighty God whom I serve, for every heart that bled and every eye that shed tears in 2013, that same heart will leap for joy and those eyes will equally shed tears of joy in Jesus name. Happy Sunday guys. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new transformation. (Amen). Been listening to this song since before Xmas, it kinda tells my life story and I am sure many relate to it as well

http://youtu.be/lRPu5rkSmuY

"I know one day, I won't have to wait in line,
I know one day I"ll be fine and I know one I"ll get mine'
I know one day, damn it might just be Monday"....

"Soon Nothing will be ever be this bad again (2014 motto).

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:46 am

[quote="verbina"]This is so annoying! Why would they change it like this! Weird! Its hurting my eyes!!

God'sAuthority and Keisha, ladies thank you very much for your kind words! God bless you and your families!

@Keisha love, I know a really good solicitor, but she is based in Camden. I met her personally years ago through social services, but i wasnt ready at the time... She now has her own successful practice and she is a very tough feminist Jewish lady with 'no nonsence' attitude, a real character, but totally lovely. Give her a call and see if she would help.
Her name is Danielle Cohen and here is a link to her website :
http://www.daniellecohenimmigration.com/

I wanted to use her myself, but as I was arrested in Liverpool and taken to Manchester detention centre I had to have someone local to visit me in jail to prepare my case, so I went with Latitude Law (they also have an office in London, but they are pretty lame). But if my application is refused I will go to her myself for appeal/JR.

Good luck babes![/quote]

Hi Verbina! Hi to all the good folk on this forum. Just seen we have a new layout. Tried to log in other day and didn't attempt to finish as I thought it was the wrong forum!! Lol!! Silly me!
Verbina, good on you my dear. Good to hear the HO have finally decided to do something. I hope and pray that you're now on the journey to that promised land! Hang in there. Otherwise I hope everybody made the most of the Christmas break ( for most of us it was a break from a very long break, lol!! .) I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year and may all you dreams and aspirations come true in the coming year!

@ ChrystNewbie, oh, what devastating news. Have no fear my dear. Be strong and don't let that decision dampen your mood. At least they gave you an appeal able decision which saves you the hassle some of us have to go through in getting an appeal able decision. Take care..

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 am

Compliments of the season to you all. Hoping the new year will bring more good news to those still waiting and a speedy response to us who are appealing decisions.

Hey Verbina, finally things are moving in the right direction. ....keeping you in my prayer babes.

As expected, no response to the PAP so I have put in for JR. I have also registered my other child as a BC. I am waiting to see what their excuse will be with 2 BC children.

Cuber hugs to everyone, it ain't over till it's over! !!
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 pm

[quote="ThisYear"]Compliments of the season to you all. Hoping the new year will bring more good news to those still waiting and a speedy response to us who are appealing decisions.

Hey Verbina, finally things are moving in the right direction. ....keeping you in my prayer babes.

As expected, no response to the PAP so I have put in for JR. I have also registered my other child as a BC. I am waiting to see what their excuse will be with 2 BC children.

Cuber hugs to everyone, it ain't over till it's over! !![/quote]

@ ThisYear. They didn't even bother to respond to my PAP and JR was the only way to go. BTW, how long did the process of registering your lil ones for BC take. I know Shondra is waiting for hers and its been over a month and a half! Hopefully this coming 2014, I will be able to register my lil one( that's if they don't close that avenue for us)

Anyway, for the others on the forum, we are not the only ones. Came across this heart wrenching account of someone's Christmas.
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4509537

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 pm

@Nile, I didn't get a reply to my PAP either hence put in for JR.

I applied for my child's registration on the 24th so still waiting for acknowledgment. I'm guessing It will be in the New Year, but I sent it off bang on the day he turned 10 which was the 24th lol. Will update once I get a response.
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Happy new year to all!!!!!!!! New year 2014 brings all of you happiness and joy. @nile & thisyear my child BC application is alredy more than two months still waiting for approval.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:18 pm

[quote="ThisYear"]@Nile, I didn't get a reply to my PAP either hence put in for JR.

I applied for my child's registration on the 24th so still waiting for acknowledgment. I'm guessing It will be in the New Year, but I sent it off bang on the day he turned 10 which was the 24th lol. Will update once I get a response.[/quote]

Nice 1 ThisYear. Good luck on the JR and BC app !

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:51 pm

@dapsonlee Amen to your words hun! 2014 is gonna be ours!!! We ll OWN it!!!! Great track, most of us can definitely relate to it!
I will be hollering Florence and the Machine 'My dog days are over' when its all done :P

@Nile and @ThisYear Thank you ever so much my darlings, things are indeed moving forward for me, I only managed to do my biometrics this morning, now its the final countdown for me I suppose.....

I pray HO do respond to your PAP letters after all and you wont have to go through the painful JR process, but one way or another we will all get there in the end. No way things can get any worse as they have been.

@Shondra Happy New Year right back at ya!!!! The average time nowdays is 3 months for applications, besides half of December is written off any way due to festivities, so just be patient for a little longer....

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:47 am

Today is the end of the year.

My Christmas gift turned to Refusal. Still thinking of what next to do.

Told i can appeal but must be outside the UK, but the point is i am not ready to leave the UK for any reason. Hell NO WAY! :(
Ale001

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:00 am

Hi I am new to forum I just want to update my partners case timeline
Applied : 08/11/2013
Fee taken: 12/11/2013
Biometric request letter dated:14/11/2013
Biometric letter recieved:21/11/2013
Biometric done:23/11/2013
Document requested:30/12/2013
Can any one help me because they asked some more documents of residing together as partner from July 2011 to June 2012.i had already send some of them from december 2011 to June 2012.But for some reasons I don't have any letters before that point.So what type of documents I can send can I send family photos of that time and supporting letter from my family friend and landlord. Is that ok pls reply. the application is for partner on two year living together

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 am

@soni Hiya hun welcome to the forum!!
Send in the pics and supporting letters from your friend/landlord and just write a good cover letter and explain that for some reason you ve not got any joint letters for that period. Good luck and Happy New Year!

@Ale Oh hun its heartbreaking! But on the plus side, how lucky is that you never gave them your real address!! At least you can safely take your time and plot with your solicitor what you going to do next. Please dont despair hun!

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 am

hi
i had a solicitor i am going to him on 2nd january to give documents i hope he will write the cover note as well.But i am worried is this sufficient i had send them all my documents from december 2011 to november 2013

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 am

Soni 1 wrote:hi
i had a solicitor i am going to him on 2nd january to give documents i hope he will write the cover note as well.But i am worried is this sufficient i had send them all my documents from december 2011 to november 2013

It should be ok , especially as you sent all the docs to cover 2 years required. As I said if you explain in your cover letter why you havent got anything else it should be ok.

Soni 1
Newly Registered

Post by Soni 1 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Thanks verbina.I am a bit satisfied thanks for your help.God bless you

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 pm

Dear all! Wishing you an incredible year ahead!! May the New Year be truly ours, those who had been refused get true justice and those who had been granted make the most of their freedom. Lots of happiness to all your families! Love, Light and Peace!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Soni 1 wrote:Thanks verbina.I am a bit satisfied thanks for your help.God bless you

No worries! God bless!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm

verbina wrote:Dear all! Wishing you an incredible year ahead!! May the New Year be truly ours, those who had been refused get true justice and those who had been granted make the most of their freedom. Lots of happiness to all your families! Love, Light and Peace!
Thank you Dapsonlee, Shondra, Godgives and Verbina for the kind wishes. Happy New Year Forum - may all your wishes be granted in 2014
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:46 am

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:Dear all! Wishing you an incredible year ahead!! May the New Year be truly ours, those who had been refused get true justice and those who had been granted make the most of their freedom. Lots of happiness to all your families! Love, Light and Peace!
Thank you Dapsonlee, Shondra, Godgives and Verbina for the kind wishes. Happy New Year Forum - may all your wishes be granted in 2014
Amen guys... Happy new year to you beautiful people. I'd rather be on a bus ride with you real people than the previous ones I have been on. The 3 initials for this year, R.R.R (Ressurection, Restoration and Recovery) we shall rise again above it all, all hope lost shall be restored and all that was lost in the battle shall be replaced in 100 folds in Jesus Name. Wishing us and our beautiful families a 2014 filled with breakthroughs and unexpected testimonies. Amen. ✌️