ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Forza_RC
Member of Standing

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by Forza_RC » Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 pm

addyjaan wrote:Hi I have applied 5th of August 2014,
Acknowledged 10th of august 2014,
home visit 3rd of april 2015,
waiting for RC....
Any one who applied on august.
Hi addyjaan, have you contacted your local MP already? HO has to make a decision within 6 months. Your application is not with HO now almost 10 months!!! What was your situation? Was there something unusual with your application?

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:10 pm

HO received my application on 23/01/2015
COA date 6/02/2015
waiting for RC.........

Adik

Post by Adik » Wed May 27, 2015 7:27 pm

One of my friend applied on 20 January gt COA on date-27 January
Still waiting for Rc
Pls guys keep n touch whoever applied n january
Last edited by Adik on Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Wed May 27, 2015 7:36 pm

I have a suspicion that the introduction on 2 new forms an biometrics could delay this year applications.... I suppose I'm going to miss my best friend surprise birthday party next Saturday :( so, so pissed off!!![/quote]

Yes, that's really annoying! :( In any case, you will receive the RC earlier than me, hope there is a miracle knocking at our door this Friday!

By the way, I am using Royal Mail special delivery service. They said I could track my returned evolope which would be sent out by HO online, of course, I check it online everyday, and everyday is "Sorry, please come back later!" Today is the same! :cry:[/quote]

So Elainezong, i (through my solicitor) sent my documents with special delivery, with the same tracking number can i see if they sent it out from HO? and inna.p i have deadline to 6th June to buy tickets for my trip to home country on 8th July and i will probably risk the money and will buy it..Hope by then we will all get it and i won't miss my chance to go back after a long time and waste my money...[/quote]

in principle, you should be able to check your returned evolope' status,which was inside your first application evolope to HO, by using the number which Royal Mail had given to you. Each evolope has its own tracking number. I guess I could at least see when the evolope would be sent back to rayal mail delivery center by HO.

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi all ,
Timeline so far : as extended family member (brother in law)
Applied on 8th May 2015
Acknowledgment dated (13th may) received 16th may
Biometrics & COA dated (20th May) received 26th May
COA with No right of work .
Although I sent DNA test ( sibling test) with my sister
And their marriage certificate which should be ok to prove the relationship .
Any advice if I should ring them ?
Please guys I will appreciate if some1 reply with advice . Thanks

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Thu May 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi all,

I am very happy to share my RC status with you again, and probably the last time as I've just got my RC today.

Application sent:21-01-2015
COA with working right issued on:02-02-2015
And then no calls, no mails, no home visit.
RC received on 28-05-2015, it was issued on 22-05-2015, RC valid for 5 years.

I am Chinese who married French, came in UK with family permit. After 126 days of waiting, finally it is over. HO also attached a letter in the returned evolope, asking my feedback of the whole application process, they gave you a webside link for survey. My goodness, I don't know what to say now! Maybe I will ask could you please do it a lot faster next time?

By the way, try to keep tracking your Royal Mail tracking number, online,it helps a lot. I knew I would received the returned evolope this morning when I work up, cause I just checked the mail status again, and found out it was on the way for delivery.

I hope all the JAN applicants will receive your RC within days!

Good luck to all! :D
Elaine

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Thu May 28, 2015 12:16 pm

hi
iz anybody receive RC this week?

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Thu May 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Elainezong wrote:Hi all,

I am very happy to share my RC status with you again, and probably the last time as I've just got my RC today.

Application sent:21-01-2015
COA with working right issued on:02-02-2015
And then no calls, no mails, no home visit.
RC received on 28-05-2015, it was issued on 22-05-2015, RC valid for 5 years.

I am Chinese who married French, came in UK with family permit. After 126 days of waiting, finally it is over. HO also attached a letter in the returned evolope, asking my feedback of the whole application process, they gave you a webside link for survey. My goodness, I don't know what to say now! Maybe I will ask could you please do it a lot faster next time?

By the way, try to keep tracking your Royal Mail tracking number, online,it helps a lot. I knew I would received the returned evolope this morning when I work up, cause I just checked the mail status again, and found out it was on the way for delivery.

I hope all the JAN applicants will receive your RC within days!

Good luck to all! :D
Elaine
congratulations,.... so u can go for surprise party. :lol: enjoyyyy

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Thu May 28, 2015 12:52 pm

gdevkota wrote: congratulations,.... so u can go for surprise party. :lol: enjoyyyy
Thanks for your kind reply. Inna needs to go for that party, not me! :P let's see whether she will receive the RC today or not. Finger across

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Thu May 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Elainezong wrote:
gdevkota wrote: congratulations,.... so u can go for surprise party. :lol: enjoyyyy
Thanks for your kind reply. Inna needs to go for that party, not me! :P let's see whether she will receive the RC today or not. Finger across
No :( no luck for me today.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Thu May 28, 2015 1:07 pm

inna.p wrote:
Elainezong wrote:
No :( no luck for me today.
Congratz Elainezong, i am checking with the tracking link with 13 characters that my solicitor shared with me and all i see that it is delivered on 28th Jan to HO, so if they return it back would be able to see from there or is it not that tracking number? Good luck inna.p before this week ends hope they will knock your door too..

Also i am not sure if it's a good theory but what i realised by gathering the dates of Jan applicant's timelines, even on Elainezong's time line it is like this for the Jan applications :
applied on 6 Jan issued on 5th May
applied on 10 Jan issued on 8th May
applied on 12 Jan issued on 13th May
applied on 13 Jan issued on 15th May
applied on 19 Jan issued on 15th May
applied on 21 Jan issued on 22nd May

So my theory for Jan applications they issue your RC +/- 1-2 days from your application day...

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Thu May 28, 2015 1:19 pm

belegurth wrote:
Congratz Elainezong, i am checking with the tracking link with 13 characters that my solicitor shared with me and all i see that it is delivered on 28th Jan to HO, so if they return it back would be able to see from there or is it not that tracking number? Good luck inna.p before this week ends hope they will knock your door too..
[/quote]

It's not that number, a new number with your other evolope, which you had sent to the HO, if you did.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Thu May 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Elainezong wrote:
belegurth wrote:
It's not that number, a new number with your other evolope, which you had sent to the HO, if you did.[/quote]

Can you check you PM :)

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Thu May 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Elainezong wrote:
HO also attached a letter in the returned evolope, asking my feedback of the whole application process, they gave you a webside link for survey. My goodness, I don't know what to say now! Maybe I will ask could you please do it a lot faster next time?
Haha, I almost forgot about that. Not sure they want my feedback! :D

Congrats on getting the RC:-)

For anyone that's checking the tracking number, there was no movement on mine the night before. I checked on Friday night and it didn't look like it had been posted but then Saturday morning it was just showing as delivered.

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Hi, I have applied on August 5th and it's almost 10 month pass and haven't received any update and I call home office and they sad they will callback but they call today but I missed it is any one know what they say when they try to call back, but I call them back they sad you have to wait for another call
Does any one have that experience of call from home office

My time line is
Hi I have applied 5th of August 2014,
waiting for RC....

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Thu May 28, 2015 2:03 pm

addyjaan wrote:Hi, I have applied on August 5th and it's almost 10 month pass and haven't received any update and I call home office and they sad they will callback but they call today but I missed it is any one know what they say when they try to call back, but I call them back they sad you have to wait for another call

My time line is
waiting for RC....
Any espesific reason to b late?

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 pm

gdevkota wrote:
addyjaan wrote:Hi, I have applied on August 5th and it's almost 10 month pass and haven't received any update and I call home office and they sad they will callback but they call today but I missed it is any one know what they say when they try to call back, but I call them back they sad you have to wait for another call

My time line is
waiting for RC....
No there is no specific reason, and as I have notice most of the people who have home office visited they got visa or refused after 2 weeks,
And when I called them they sad it's still in process
I don't know what to do.

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Thu May 28, 2015 2:22 pm

addyjaan wrote:
gdevkota wrote:

My time line is
waiting for RC....
No there is no specific reason, and as I have notice most of the people who have home office visited they got visa or refused after 2 weeks,
I don't know what to do.
Its already 10 months. u must to call them n ask straight away coz its ur right to ask after 6 month. if they repeat da same thing then u threat them to bring in court. But make sure that do this only ur application iz genuine. coz, wat i beleive iz truth have always power.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Hey guys
Does anyone knows this new biometric RC will make the process longer or shorter?
Because I have read somewhere saying that It gonna be longer :(

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:31 pm

I don't know what to do.[/quote]
Its already 10 months. u must to call them n ask straight away coz its ur right to ask after 6 month. if they repeat da same thing then u threat them to bring in court. But make sure that do this only ur application iz genuine. coz, wat i beleive iz truth have always power.[/quote]

I have done every thing but they sad it's normal, and it's normally take that long. And when they visited they sad 5 minutes only and happy. And now after 10 month pass they still saying its in under process.

Is there any one can help.

saim24
Newly Registered

Post by saim24 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm

HI,

Its same with me, i had my visit 4 weeks ago but no response yet. I applied in December and still waiting for RC. I have my trip booked for next week (visiting to my Inlaws) dont know whats going on.

Saim

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 pm

saim24 wrote:HI,

Its same with me, i had my visit 4 weeks ago but no response yet. I applied in December and still waiting for RC. I have my trip booked for next week (visiting to my Inlaws) dont know whats going on.

Saim

I have 9 weeks since they visited me, and they are saying you have to wait and it's NORMAL. And total 10 month passed,
And still in process.

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Saim
Hi Guys,

Is anyone received questionnaire ?

can you please share the details ? it really helps

good luck to everyone

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Boris89 wrote:

Saim
Hi Guys,

good luck to everyone
I received it .
Its a default one tht everyone gets .
After which they invited me for an interview.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:00 pm

chriskv1 wrote:
Boris89 wrote:

Saim
Hi Guys,

good luck to everyone
I received it .
Its a default one tht everyone gets .
After which they invited me for an interview.

hi chriskv1,

do you know other cases ? do they always call for interview after questionnaire reply ?