ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RONZ

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Sorry to hear that Bro - IA you'll get in priority service really quick.
prayforus wrote:
RONZ wrote:I hope you got the visa bro .. How and what time did they contacted you?
prayforus wrote:Gerry's contacted my wife to pick up her passport, good news at least we can start the process of re-applying.
Ronz, sadly we got refused the first time round, so we were waiting for the documents to return so we can re-apply. I think they contacted her around 5pm evening for her to collect her documents between 3-5pm tomorrow.

Mooty; if you're on a salary your pay must not be lower then £1550 before tax for each month. So 6 months payslips cannot be lower then £1550.00. £1550 x 12 = £18,600.00

If there is one lower, then the ECO will take the lowest figure from that payslip and use it to calculate the years income. Sad way of doing it as it's unfair. Reason being you could get paid more in another month to make up the shortfall.
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:24 pm

RONZ wrote:I hope you got the visa bro .. How and what time did they contacted you?
prayforus wrote:Gerry's contacted my wife to pick up her passport, good news at least we can start the process of re-applying.

Hey Ronz, you see when you contacted your MP what details did they ask youu, and did you contact them throughh email?
Thanks
... Rubbish

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 pm

In Sha Allah brother. We were only refused as I did not meet the financial requirement at the time of application. Now I do, I will re-apply. I am awaiting my p60 from work, and some bank statements. I may have to wait for my next payslip as the latter/bank statement cannot be older then 28 days at the time of application.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Yes i contacted my MP office and personally went to meet him.

He than allocated me a Case worker.

I think you should also contact your MP if you have been waiting longer than suggested times on UKBA website.

And in the meantime pray to Allah to hear good news as you never know you might get viza before MP office get back to you

:)

-----
[quote="RONZ"]Sorry to hear that Bro - IA you'll get in priority service really quick.

[quote="prayforus"][quote="RONZ"]I hope you got the visa bro .. How and what time did they contacted you?

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 pm

[quote="RONZ"]Yes i contacted my MP office and personally went to meet him.

I think you should also contact your MP if you have been waiting longer than suggested times on UKBA website.

And in the meantime pray to Allah to hear good news as you never know you might get viza before MP office get back to

did you have to show any documents or just explain the situation? thanks for any advice
more or less I same time frame as you inshallaah hope for the best
... Rubbish

mooty

Post by mooty » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 pm

[/quote]

Ronz, sadly we got refused the first time round, so we were waiting for the documents to return so we can re-apply. I think they contacted her around 5pm evening for her to collect her documents between 3-5pm tomorrow.

Mooty; if you're on a salary your pay must not be lower then £1550 before tax for each month. So 6 months payslips cannot be lower then £1550.00. £1550 x 12 = £18,600.00

If there is one lower, then the ECO will take the lowest figure from that payslip and use it to calculate the years income. Sad way of doing it as it's unfair. Reason being you could get paid more in another month to make up the shortfall.[/quote][/quote]

Ronz,
I am getting paid on a weekly basis. I will be earning less in the Month of April as I was on unpaid leave during that. My earning for that month surely be less than 1550 per month but I am paid on weekly and I will be submitting last 26 payslips from 1.11.13 to 30.04.14. My basic pay is £405 a week but it hugely wary due to the over-time. I have had a basic pay arrear paid to me due to back dated pay increase, on that week earned more than £900 pound. where do I stand in those circumstances? And there is this week in April when I dind't receive any pay due to unpaid leave.
Can you shed more light on this please?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:Yes i contacted my MP office and personally went to meet him.

And in the meantime pray to Allah to hear good news as you never know you might get viza before MP office get back to

did you have to show any documents or just explain the situation? thanks for any advice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZamZam, Good to hear that you contacted your Mp,your advice to me was be patient.Now my advice to you is try your best to get decision asap, as this is very stressful process.Hope you understand where i am coming from and Good luck.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:28 pm

mooty wrote:
Ronz, sadly we got refused the first time round, so we were waiting for the documents to return so we can re-apply. I think they
I am getting paid on a weekly basis. I will be earning less in the Month of April as I was on unpaid leave during that. My earning for that month surely be less than 1550 per month but I am paid on weekly and I will be submitting last 26 payslips from 1.11.13 to 30.04.14. My basic pay is £405 a week but it hugely wary due to the over-time. I have had a basic pay arrear paid to me due to back dated pay increase, on that week earned more than £900 pound. where do I stand in those circumstances? And there is this week in April when I dind't receive any pay due to unpaid leave.
Can you shed more light on this please?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooty
If you got unpaid leave during last six month chances are delays,Try to Give them six months payslip without any gap.i might be wrong as im not expert, and people who mostly focused in this section are who applied for their partners or in process of preparing their application, my suggestion to you is try to post your question over different forums and take from their which suits you best or you think sound safer and risk free.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:32 pm

zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:Yes i contacted my MP office and personally went to meet him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZamZam, Good to hear that you contacted your Mp,your advice to me was be patient.Now my advice to you is try your best to get decision asap, as this is very stressful process.Hope you understand where i am coming from and Good luck.

lol zee, I haven't contacted them as of yet, im waiting for end of month, good luck to you too, in shall ah i hope we all hear after the easter x
... Rubbish

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Has anyone on here withdrew there application and have had there documents and passport back?

If yes, can you please let me know how long it took to withdraw application till getting documents and passport back?

Also can you let me know what is the procedure to withdraw application? I am thinking of reapplying aswell.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
hey hun im am soooo sorry to hear this i really thought this time you would get it im in the same boat as you an saf too :cry: may Allah give you sabr and Remenber Allah knows best and everything happens for a reason

Saika A

Post by Saika A » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
hey hun im am soooo sorry to hear this i really thought this time you would get it im in the same boat as you an saf too :cry: may Allah give you sabr and Remenber Allah knows best and everything happens for a reason

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am

Just got this email back this morning ... Clearly no enquiry mail or anything makes sense because we get told different thing :-/

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service. Please be informed that we are still processing your visa application and we will contact you as soon as we will make a decision

So depressing

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:35 am

Mooty Bro, I am struggling to see that you are earning 18600 or more per year, I really think you must wait for your P60 and check how much have really earned last year as UKBA will check with HMRC against your NI number and they will verify tax paid. With your explanation below you have more than a few problems in my sight such as ..

1) You have gaps in your wages - you will need to provide explanation.
2) Your wage varies a lot as in goes low and high - you will need to provide explanation.
3) Your P60 must must show income above 18600 prior for year 13/14 since you have been in this employment for more than 6 months ..

Look at the following case studies :

5.1.7. Case studies – Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – person
residing in the UK

Example (a)
In an application for entry clearance the applicant‟s partner is in salaried employment at the
date of application and has been working for the same employer for 7 months prior to the
date of application. For the first three months of the 6 months prior to the date of application
his gross annual salary was £15,500. Then he was promoted by his employer so that for the
next three months (those being the three months immediately prior to the date of
application) his gross annual salary was £18,700. The applicant‟s partner is relying on
Category A and so must have earned a level of gross annual salary which equals or
exceeds the level relied upon in the 6 months prior to the date of application. Therefore the
figure that can be used towards the requirement will be the lowest level of annual salary
received during this 6 month period prior to the date of application which is £15,500.
The couple have no other source of income or savings and so the financial requirement is
not met.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 140324.pdf

------------------------------------------------

Ronz,
Can you shed more light on this please?[/quote]

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:45 am

Saika A wrote:

Hey am really sorry to hear that insha allah something from the courts decisions comes out soon i am sure your additional documents make the required financial threshold .... but how long did they take to reply after you sent additional documents?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 pm

This may be a dumb question, but how much should your income be for 6 months at time of applying if you are applying under employed Category A.

If they want to see you earning 18.600 a year does that mean that the 6 months wages must be 9.300? If u use your p60 to show this but have only been in employment for 6 months then obviously ur p60 will only show 9,300 aswell would that suffice?

OR do they want to see evidence of you earning 18.600 in them 6 months?
Last edited by HELLO786 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm

HELLO786 wrote:This may be a dumb question, but how much should your income be for 6 months at time of applying if you are applying under employed Category A.

If they want to see you earning 18.600 a year does that mean that the 6 months wages must be 9.300? If u use your p60 to show this but have only been in employment for 6 months then obviously ur p60 will only show 9,300 aswell would that suffice?

If anyone has applied with 6 month pay slips under Cat A could u please share your situation or PM me if you'd prefer not mentioning your income on here I would really appreciate it!
Applied online 15/9/15

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:24 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:This may be a dumb question, but how much should your income be for 6 months at time of applying if you are applying under employed Category A.

If anyone has applied with 6 month pay slips under Cat A could u please share your situation or PM me if you'd prefer not mentioning your income on here I would really appreciate it!
I applied three times with 6 months pay slips, time of first application my salary was £18029 gross per annum so I submitted 6 payslips with bank statments and p60 (however p60 showed salary for previous year being £18400 because of over time). I explained I was not paying rent and bills as I was living with my brother but still BHC refused only on income threshold.

I then spoke to my employer they increased my salary to £18750 so I waited 6 months for payslips and bank statements. I applied 2nd time it took BHC 4 months to refuse they said I did not submit any communication evidence which I didn't. Although I mentioned in the covering letter that I have Skype logs but forgot to send them with the application till they refused.

After the 2nd refusal I gave myself 2 weeks to prepare a file for our 3rd application with all the evidence properly laid out, showed them how I meet all the criteria. Among 7 introduction letters I wrote an additional letter addressed to BHC Islamabad in which I took my frustration out, told them why wasn't I given all the refusal point in my first refusal letter, told them they are charging ridiculous amount of fee for a pathetic service and told them how they can not refuse this time round. I finished the letter with the line "hoping this time my wife's application is dealt by an ECO with moral duties and sympathetic heart perhaps someone who knows how it must feel to be apart".
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:28 pm

tallojani wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:

I applied three times with 6 months pay slips, time of first application my salary was £18029 gross per annum so I submitted 6 payslips with bank statments and p60 (however p60 showed salary for previous year being £18400 because of over time). I explained I was not paying rent and bills as I was living with my brother but still BHC refused only on income threshold.

I then spoke to my employer they increased my salary to £18750 so I waited 6 months for payslips and bank statements. I applied 2nd time it took BHC 4 months to refuse they said I did not submit any communication evidence which I didn't. Although I mentioned in the covering letter that I have Skype logs but forgot to send them with the application till they refused.

After the 2nd refusal I gave myself 2 weeks to prepare a file for our 3rd application with all the evidence properly laid out, showed them how I meet all the criteria. Among 7 introduction letters I wrote an additional letter addressed to BHC Islamabad in which I took my frustration out, told them why wasn't I given all the refusal point in my first refusal letter, told them they are charging ridiculous amount of fee for a pathetic service and told them how they can not refuse this time round. I finished the letter with the line "hoping this time my wife's application is dealt by an ECO with moral duties and sympathetic heart perhaps someone who knows how it must feel to be apart".
Thank you for you reply i will also be applying 3rd time its devastating and i am dreading it,!

What i wanted to clarify was u mentioned u applied with 18,750 this time? SO was ur 6 months total at 9375? Or 18,750 in 6 months?

My issue is that my p60 will only be showing what i have earned from DECEMBER to APRIL (i started my new job in December) but i will be applying in June, so obviously my P60 wont be showing my '6 months continuous amount' which when x 2 comes to gross over 18.600
Applied online 15/9/15

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you for you reply i will also be applying 3rd time its devastating and i am dreading it,!

What i wanted to clarify was u mentioned u applied with 18,750 this time? SO was ur 6 months total at 9375? Or 18,750 in 6 months?

My issue is that my p60 will only be showing what i have earned from DECEMBER to APRIL (i started my new job in December) but i will be applying in June, so obviously my P60 wont be showing my '6 months continuous amount' which when x 2 comes to gross over 18.600[/quote]

18600 divide 12 = £1550 this is the minimum gross amount your each payslip from dec to may must show. Your P60 will show from dec to April 1550 x 4 = 6200 which is not a problem as you will explain in your covering letter that you started this job only in December. If you have same income coming in per month evidenced by 6 payslips and bank statements then I doubt on the significance of a P60.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello Hello :p

I applied with CAT A 6 months + 6 months banks statements - at the time of employment i was only working with my company for 9 months which means i did mean the clause of "working more 6 months" with the same employer. I didn't have P60 so i didn't send it along.

In such circumstances, UKBA will pick a salary slip with the lowest amount paid in to bank account and multiply it by 12 to work account gross income.

Now Please answer these questions :

Are you working full time with salaried employment with earning above 18600 ?

if yes are with the same employer for more than 6 months ?

if yes then Alhamdulilah get the employment contract + letter from employer confirming wage panum, employment term i,e permanent or temp, tenure i.e how long you worked, your job title and some good comments.

Also chuck in letter explaining P60 isn't available as employment is too new.

PS : I am not a solicitor but common sense prevail + luck with these arrogant people .........

-----

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:16 pm

tallojani wrote:Thank you for you reply i will also be applying 3rd time its devastating and i am dreading it,!

My issue is that my p60 will only be showing what i have earned from DECEMBER to APRIL (i started my new job in December) but i will be applying in June, so obviously my P60 wont be showing my '6 months continuous amount' which when x 2 comes to gross over 18.600
18600 divide 12 = £1550 this is the minimum gross amount your each payslip from dec to may must show. Your P60 will show from dec to April 1550 x 4 = 6200 which is not a problem as you will explain in your covering letter that you started this job only in December. If you have same income coming in per month evidenced by 6 payslips and bank statements then I doubt on the significance of a P60.[/quote]

Okay that makes alot more sense!
Thank you muchly!
Applied online 15/9/15

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:17 pm

My issue is that my p60 will only be showing what i have earned from DECEMBER to APRIL (i started my new job in December) but i will be applying in June, so obviously my P60 wont be showing my '6 months continuous amount' which when x 2 comes to gross over 18.600[/quote]

I applied in October 2013 I used payslips from April to September 2013 (each showing £1562.50) and the P60 which I sent was dated April 2013 showed salary for year before which totalled £18300.

RONZ

Post by RONZ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Hello Hello :p

I applied with CAT A 6 months + 6 months banks statements - at the time of employment i was only working with my company for 9 months which means i did meet the clause of "working more 6 months" with the same employer. I didn't have P60 so i didn't send it along. Alhamdulilah I earn more than required sum so i was fine with multiplication.

In such circumstances, UKBA will pick a salary slip with the lowest amount paid in to bank account and multiply it by 12 to work account gross income.

if yes then Alhamdulilah get the employment contract + letter from employer confirming wage panum, employment term i,e permanent or temp, tenure i.e how long you worked, your job title and some good comments.

PS : I am not a solicitor but common sense prevail + luck with these arrogant people .........

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:29 pm

RONZ wrote:Hello Hello :p

I applied with CAT A 6 months + 6 months banks statements - at the time of employment i was only working with my company for 9 months which means i did mean the clause of "working more 6 months" with the same employer. I didn't have P60 so i didn't send it along.

-----

Lol hello RON!

Thank you for your reply also.

Yes i am working full time paid weekly and at date of applying in shaa Allah May i will be with my employer for 6 months.
However, for the sake of clarifying the how much should u earn in 6 month issue i used the 18,600 figure BUT my situation personally is annually I will be earning 12369.76. I know this is below the threshold , but in addition to this i will be using my savings of 32,000. (which i have held for 6 months), So doing the whole working out my income annually will be with the cash savings - £20369.76.

That is why i didn't really want to give my p60 (which i actually don't have yet, ) as that will not reflect my situation and wont do me justice i think...
But as tallojani mentioned if i did put it in, i could just write a clearly explaining as the job is new etc it is only showing earnings from Dec to April, and it is not the figure that should be taken into account,, And then perhaps as they are idiots i could do a calculation for them showing them how i meet the income with savings too.

AND of course as u outlined adding in employer letter, my contract etc..

Does that seem reasonable?

p.s its okay none of us need to be solicitors but we all have went through this procedure so i always welcome any advice/assistance anyone has :D
Applied online 15/9/15