ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan786

Post by khan786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Been scouting forums everyday, nice to see people from June/July retrieve their paperwork back.

I don't know how u lot wait for 12 even 16 weeks in some cases.

I am so stressed about my application but I had got an update on Tuesday saying my application is being processed at bhc so at least that was reasuring for me.

For all waiting on verdict I pray for you that you will join your loved ones again inshallah.

P.s and for all those that have been granted visas I pray you have a long and successful marriage.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 pm

[quote="khan786"]Been scouting forums everyday, nice to see people from June/July retrieve their paperwork back.

I don't know how u lot wait for 12 even 16 weeks in some cases.

I am so stressed about my application but I had got an update on Tuesday saying my application is being processed at bhc so at least that was reasuring for me.

For all waiting on verdict I pray for you that you will join your loved ones again inshallah.

P.s and for all those that have been granted visas I pray you have a long and successful marriage.[/quote]

thaz quick masallah u will hear good news soon.

my hubby gave his case at mirpur office on 30/06/2010 and his status has nt changed but we have emailed them they sed his case woz processed on the 12/10/2010 jus do dua we hear sum thing postive next week its going to be 4months for us waiting next tuesday. we both r jus so stressed out.....plz all do dua and ur all in my dua's :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:30 pm

newbie21 wrote:updated the spreadsheet

shazaz and yasmin786 did u guys get employers contacted.

Wgeebhatti
luck
Navalaviator
K44MYY
Zar2009
and me

are left to from the july gang and hopefulli we will hear positive news within the next two weeks INSHALLAH.

and good luck with your outcomes :D :P 8)
There has not been an employer contact so far and am into 15th week :) so hopefully will hear a positive outcome Inshallah very soon.
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

shaad

Post by shaad » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:49 pm

shazaz wrote:My partner just gt a call saying that application has been deffered and if u wud like me to spped up ur process, pay me 3000 pounds, and guarantee u will get the visa.

Im sure i read that this happen to sum1. Im really worried..wt is this all about!

This has happened to many applicants here in Islamabad and KHI centers.
Not to worry they won't be able to hold your passports for long. Another week or so and the status will change to collection. Welcome to Gerry's.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Yoda121 thnx for ur reply..i hope it is gud news..but i still hav doubt..wont believ it until my partner actually collects it and tells me himself!

I am going to email them and report it. How long can they kp hold of our documents..i just hope the status changes soon..

My employer was not contacted..will b 14 weeks next tuesday..spoke to gerrys today they told me its stil undr process...

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 pm

[quote="shazaz"]Yoda121 thnx for ur reply..i hope it is gud news..but i still hav doubt..wont believ it until my partner actually collects it and tells me himself!

I am going to email them and report it. How long can they kp hold of our documents..i just hope the status changes soon..

My employer was not contacted..will b 14 weeks next tuesday..spoke to gerrys today they told me its stil undr process...[/quote]

shazaz its no point calling or emailing gerry they dnt knw any think they jus keep saying to u ur case is under progress when it is nt. were did ur husband sumit his case?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:59 pm

yasmin786 wrote:
shazaz wrote:Yoda121 thnx for ur reply..i hope it is gud news..but i still hav doubt..wont believ it until my partner actually collects it and tells me himself!

My employer was not contacted..will b 14 weeks next tuesday..spoke to gerrys today they told me its stil undr process...

shazaz its no point calling or emailing gerry they dnt knw any think they jus keep saying to u ur case is under progress when it is nt. were did ur husband sumit his case?
Yeh i knw wt u mean..gerrys dnt knw anythng..it was submittd 20/07/10

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

^orite well good luck hun inshallah will hear sum thing good and postive next week inshallah do dua for me plz and ur all in my dua's

oh i ment like were did he giv his case at islamabad, mirpur etc?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:43 pm

yasmin786 wrote:^orite well good luck hun inshallah will hear sum thing good and postive next week inshallah do dua for me plz and ur all in my dua's

oh i ment like were did he giv his case at islamabad, mirpur etc?
Sori hun didnt read it proprly

Was submittd in lahore

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam All,

Congrats to all those who have received their visas!!!

I have just sent an email to UKHUB....lets see what happens
Hi Zar2009, thought were you went been a while since heard from you.
Have you had any updates on your side.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

[quote="shazaz"]

Did they email you, or replied to your email you sent them?

what email add did you send it to?
K44MYY

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 am

K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:Salaam All,

Congrats to all those who have received their visas!!!

I have just sent an email to UKHUB....lets see what happens
Hi Zar2009, thought were you went been a while since heard from you.
Have you had any updates on your side.
Salam k44mmy. I am here eagerly waiting for status change. Did you email again?
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:40 am

K44MYY wrote:
shazaz wrote:
Did they email you, or replied to your email you sent them?

what email add did you send it to?
I emailed them asking whether decision had been made or not
Emailed them on UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

Hav u heard anything?

I have sent an email to ralon about that fonecal my partner received.

Does any1 know whether i shud call bhc islamabad aswel? Wt number wud i call?

asm
Newly Registered

Visa

Post by asm » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:44 am

Salaam All

Just an update - A cousin of my got his wife’s VISA yesterday. He applied on 10/07/10 from Islamabad.

Wish All Good Luck :lol: :wink:

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:22 am

salaam all I emailed Mirpur office and got following reply this morning.

Dear XXXXX,

The visa application of Mrs. XXXX is not ready for collection as per the latest information. She will be contacted by our staff when her application is ready for collection. In the meantime, kindly keep monitoring the status of her application through our website www.ukvacpk.com

Please note that some applications may require additional processing time if further enquiries need to be made.

Regards,

UK VAC Manager
FedEx / Gerry's International
Nau Mahal Plaza,
Near Football Square,
Defence Road.

Mirpur, AJK

www.ukvacpk.com

NOTHING to state if its processed or not. Still awaiting response.
aaarrrggghhhhhhhh...

Jumma Mubarak to everyone may Allah bring us all good news
K44MYY

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:39 am

K44MYY wrote:salaam all I emailed Mirpur office and got following reply this morning.

Dear XXXXX,

The visa application of Mrs. XXXX is not ready for collection as per the latest information. She will be contacted by our staff when her application is ready for collection. In the meantime, kindly keep monitoring the status of her application through our website www.ukvacpk.com

Please note that some applications may require additional processing time if further enquiries need to be made.

Regards,

UK VAC Manager
FedEx / Gerry's International
Nau Mahal Plaza,
Near Football Square,
Defence Road.

Mirpur, AJK

www.ukvacpk.com

NOTHING to state if its processed or not. Still awaiting response.
aaarrrggghhhhhhhh...

Jumma Mubarak to everyone may Allah bring us all good news
Salam Kammy

You emailed Gerry’s they won’t be able to tell you anything, even if it has been processed they won’t b able to tell you this. You need to email UKHUB on the below email address and if it has been processed they will be able to advise you.

UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk

Good luck and Jummah Mubarak to you too :D
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 am

^^^hey kammy....zahida is right its no point emailing mirpur office they dnt knw any thing email on that email address which zahida has gave u they will tell u good luck.......i hav sed this b4 mirpur office is very slow and dnt knw any thing to tell u the truth i hav emailed them sooo many times so has my hubby they jus send us the same emial all the time

well good luck n hpe u hear good news soon ur all in my dua's plz do for me me that my hubby gets a call next week plz

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 am

yasmin786 wrote:^^^hey kammy....zahida is right its no point emailing mirpur office they dnt knw any thing email on that email address which zahida has gave u they will tell u good luck.......i hav sed this b4 mirpur office is very slow and dnt knw any thing to tell u the truth i hav emailed them sooo many times so has my hubby they jus send us the same emial all the time

well good luck n hpe u hear good news soon ur all in my dua's plz do for me me that my hubby gets a call next week plz
Zahida + YASMIN786 thanks, I have emailed on that email also but had generic response. Its my 13th week since yesterday no contact, email what so ever.

May Allah bless you all.
K44MYY

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 pm

hey guys guess what my husbands status has changed to ready for collection :D and he is going on monday.....plz plz all do dua its postive news after all this wait

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:44 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys guess what my husbands status has changed to ready for collection :D and he is going on monday.....plz plz all do dua its postive news after all this wait
Hey hun, that is excellent news, finally your time has come and inshallah it will be good news, you have waited this long and I pray to Allah for you that it is definitely worth the wait. You are in my thoughts hun, keep us updated.

Good luck :D
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys guess what my husbands status has changed to ready for collection :D and he is going on monday.....plz plz all do dua its postive news after all this wait
Excellent about time they got back to you.
Insha Allah all will be good and positive

All the best
K44MYY

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 pm

thankz zahida and kammy jus need ur support and dua's nw after all this wait jus want it to be good news inshallah.....yh hun will defo keep u update. the weekend is jus going to drag nw i want it go quickly lol :D

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Thats gud to hear..inshallah praying u wil get some gud news!

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Salaam,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from UKHUB?

I sent an e-mail two days ago....and still waiting
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

yasmin786 wrote:thankz zahida and kammy jus need ur support and dua's nw after all this wait jus want it to be good news inshallah.....yh hun will defo keep u update. the weekend is jus going to drag nw i want it go quickly lol :D
How many wks did it tk for ur status to change after knowing it had bn processed hun?

Mine stil says under process :(

Also was yours at mirpur?
Im scared whoevr calld my partner is kping hold of our socumnts..hope it doesnt tk too long!