ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by chriskv1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:19 pm

I called and they told me : Your application is on its final stages . They worked on it last week as well. So you should hear something by the end of this week or next week beginning.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:46 pm

chriskv1 wrote:I called and they told me : Your application is on its final stages . They worked on it last week as well. So you should hear something by the end of this week or next week beginning.
I dont know why they are not telling me any info like you guys, like it is on the final stages all i've been told is with the case workers no decision has been made or whatsoever...I dont know if this means that they are ON my case or it is just on HOLD and they do nothing with it..

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Glory be to Almight Allah.I just phoned today and they told me my eea2 has been approved and should be with me by me tomorrow.

Applied 26th jan
Receieved 27jan
Coa recieved 03th feb

nicholas2222
Newly Registered

Post by nicholas2222 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:12 pm

I think you should call few times to ask. yesterday I called 3 times right after the other, 3 different ppl answered my call, I asked the exactly the same question, I got 3 different answers.

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:01 pm

taha2015 wrote:hi,there , any lucky ones today ? :D
congrats to all friends who have been approved or received thier RC :) :D
i called them today they told me that my application still under process !! no decision yet , and hopefully it will be within 6 month but no garantee !
i wonder if theres anything wrong with your application or if you should expect a home visit , would they tell you about it ?? any one had any similar cases ?
guess i will ask for my documents back as i need to travel ungently :( :(

Aleksandrija

Post by Aleksandrija » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi there...
I am moving in a new place ...so here is the question.
I know i have to inform HO ...do you do that on line or sendibg the contract ..and one more thing..i've sign the contract but will be moving in the house in the middle of the month... when should i send the contract to them... can i do it now ??? :?

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm

efussy234 wrote:Glory be to Almight Allah.I just phoned today and they told me my eea2 has been approved and should be with me by me tomorrow.

Applied 26th jan
Receieved 27jan
Coa recieved 03th feb
Efussy, any news? Did you receive it already?
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Mileman wrote:
efussy234 wrote:Glory be to Almight Allah.I just phoned today and they told me my eea2 has been approved and should be with me by me tomorrow.

Applied 26th jan
Receieved 27jan
Coa recieved 03th feb
Efussy, any news? Did you receive it already?
No.. maybe tomorrow

Sali6454

Post by Sali6454 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:36 pm

Timeline:
Sent : 29th Jan
Received by Ukba : 30th Jan
Coa Dated : 6th Feb

For my son as an Extended family member of an EEA national
Phoned them on 2nd June and they say Application is still Outstanding.

Thanks

asian_atheart

Post by asian_atheart » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:06 pm

belegurth wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a big problem i wish i read this forum before i paid £1000 to my useless solicitor...

We applied as a married couple i am Turkish citizen and he is Romanian citizen. He has been here for 3 years and i was here with a student visa and our relationship started before i came to UK and we were living together almost 1 year before we applied so i think it is a quiete straightforward application with all the proofs etc. My timeline as follows:
Jan 28 applied for RC
Received CoA with right to work on 12 Feb
Still waiting for RC

Since then no reply but my husband found a really nice job that we desperately need... but they require his original passport in order to make him start, i called my solicitor and she said it is "impossible to ask documents back, we can but then they will cancel your application". I am the applicant and non EU he is already having rights here why it should be that hard to ask his document? Can someone please advise me something because my solicitor is so useless she even said she cant get an answer about this from the Home Office... :(

Hi belegurth,

I noticed this earlier post you had made about your application via your solicitor-saying that you cannot receive your passports back. Did you manage to get them back or follow up with the issue? I had the same advice given by a solicitor-although we have not sent the application yet. I wonder why the lawyers are giving wrong information??
Best,
asian_atheart

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:56 pm

asian_atheart wrote:
belegurth wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a big problem i wish i read this forum before i paid £1000 to my useless solicitor...

We applied as a married couple i am Turkish citizen and he is Romanian citizen. He has been here for 3 years and i was here with a student visa and our relationship started before i came to UK and we were living together almost 1 year before we applied so i think it is a quiete straightforward application with all the proofs etc. My timeline as follows:
Jan 28 applied for RC
Received CoA with right to work on 12 Feb
Still waiting for RC

Since then no reply but my husband found a really nice job that we desperately need... but they require his original passport in order to make him start, i called my solicitor and she said it is "impossible to ask documents back, we can but then they will cancel your application". I am the applicant and non EU he is already having rights here why it should be that hard to ask his document? Can someone please advise me something because my solicitor is so useless she even said she cant get an answer about this from the Home Office... :(

Hi belegurth,

I noticed this earlier post you had made about your application via your solicitor-saying that you cannot receive your passports back. Did you manage to get them back or follow up with the issue? I had the same advice given by a solicitor-although we have not sent the application yet. I wonder why the lawyers are giving wrong information??
Best,
asian_atheart
Hi!
So finally we didnt had to ask the passports back because my husband's employer accepted the copies luckly..but what i followed about this is, i couldnt trust my solicitor and caled the home office personally and what i ve been told is in some sort of visa applications asking the pssports back might cause cancellation however since eea2 visa process takes 6months they are allowig us to ask documents back. While you asking back there are options like "i would like to continue my application " or cancel it. If you choose that you sill want to continue with your application there wont be any problem whatsoever.. And for the lawyers..it is a huge market and they make a lot of money out of their lack of information.i am 100% sure that most of the people here having more knowledge than my solicitor..too sad that i found this out quiete late..so long story short tou can ask your documents back without a problem,good luck :)

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Refused !

Got the most bs refusal today with NO right of appeal (Unlawful) .

They claimed that we havent sent our passports and thats why no appeal rights are granted , But in actuality we did send our passports and requested it back , We even have the letter they sent with our passports when they returned it :x

They said they don't believe our relationship is genuine because they claim , that my fiance said we first met up in Feb 2014 (It was actually october 2013) , But actually she said our first date was feb 2014 and we first met up in 2013 oct.

Will update rest soon
Mahatma Gandhi

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:08 pm

So no one has received Rc today? And chriskvi did you applies married or unmarried? Thanks

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:26 pm

rajib4u wrote:So no one has received Rc today? And chriskvi did you applies married or unmarried? Thanks
Applied as unmarried . :(
Mahatma Gandhi

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:20 pm

chriskv1 wrote:
rajib4u wrote:So no one has received Rc today? And chriskvi did you applies married or unmarried? Thanks
Hi,

ARE YOU GOING TO GET APPEAL RIGHT BY COURT?

IF YOU DONT MIND TO SHARE WHAT NATIONAL U R AND YOUR PARTNER.

Clairechow
Newly Registered

Post by Clairechow » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:14 pm

@efussy234

Mine showed up for tracking this afternoon so it will be delivered tomorrow. So you should expect yours tomorrow also :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Mqine showed up for tracking too. We will receive it tomorrow. Anyway i came here with family permit.married in france.

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 pm

chriskv1 wrote:Refused !

Got the most bs refusal today with NO right of appeal (Unlawful) .

They claimed that we havent sent our passports and thats why no appeal rights are granted , But in actuality we did send our passports and requested it back , We even have the letter they sent with our passports when they returned it :x

They said they don't believe our relationship is genuine because they claim , that my fiance said we first met up in Feb 2014 (It was actually october 2013) , But actually she said our first date was feb 2014 and we first met up in 2013 oct.

Will update rest soon

Hi chriskv1 i am very sorry to hear that.
Whats are your plans now? You should call them and tell them that they have mistake maybe they will reconsidered it for you ?

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:52 am

Quick update
requested our passports on 27/5
got them back on 3/6

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 am

addyjaan wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:
Hi,

ARE YOU GOING TO GET APPEAL RIGHT BY COURT?

IF YOU DONT MIND TO SHARE WHAT NATIONAL U R AND YOUR PARTNER.
Yes , Thats the plan . My lawyer has already done this .

Sad part is that we can't even get married because of all the home office shit now . :( It burns me that they called us a relationship of convenience .

One question I have is , If I apply again after getting married , Would they reject saying its not genuine based on the previous application ?
Mahatma Gandhi

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:35 am

Requested EU nationals passport back in 14th of May. Still didn`t get it! Waiting till the end of this week, maybe delay has something to do with bank holiday in 25th...Started to worry.

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 am

Got my Rc today.. Glory be to Almighty God.
applied jan 26..2015
coa.. feb 3. 2015.
came here with familypermit.married
BY THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD YOU GUYS WILL RECIEVEYOUR RC VERY SOON.

Boris89

Post by Boris89 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:35 am

efussy234 wrote:Got my Rc today.. Glory be to Almighty God.
applied jan 26..2015
coa.. feb 3. 2015.
ameen brother,

minkyu
Newly Registered

Post by minkyu » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 am

hi good day i read almost a month when i start to send my application

jan 29 applied
feb 02 acknowledgement letter
feb 10 coa receive feb 16
feb 11 case id

until now i dont receive anyting after this i called them last week they said still in process and thi monday i called them again for second time they said same and today, the guy he even dont know what he want to say he said i need to wait until august what the i really want to go to hungry with my husband by next month and where planning to travel this month to celebrate my birthday and 1st anniversary and until now we still dont have my papers im so much stress and hopeful we dont know what to do, but i know god is good just keep patience :)

musassco
Newly Registered

Post by musassco » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:28 am

efussy234 wrote:Got my Rc today.. Glory be to Almighty God.
applied jan 26..2015
coa.. feb 3. 2015.
Inshahalla happy 4 ya.