ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm

[quote="shazaz"][quote="yasmin786"]thankz zahida and kammy jus need ur support and dua's nw after all this wait jus want it to be good news inshallah.....yh hun will defo keep u update. the weekend is jus going to drag nw i want it go quickly lol :D[/quote]

How many wks did it tk for ur status to change after knowing it had bn processed hun?

Mine stil says under process :(

Also was yours at mirpur?
Im scared whoevr calld my partner is kping hold of our socumnts..hope it doesnt tk too long![/quote]

hey hun after 16weeks and 2days my hubby status changed today. and this is the 1st time his status has ever been changed.

dnt worry hun soon it will change and dnt worry they will call u defo next week inshallah.

yh my hubby gave his case at mirpur

jus do dua allah will do all good

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:04 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from UKHUB?

I sent an e-mail two days ago....and still waiting
ZAR2009 i got responses within 23 hours:

Here is one reply they sent me this afternoon. I sent them the email this morning.

Dear Mr XXXXXX,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your wife's application and can confirm that the application is currently being processed and a decision will be made in due course.

The VAC will be contacting your wife shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Salaam...just got this response..same as yours K44MYY!

Dear Ms X,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your husband's application and can confirm that the application is currently being processed and a decision will be made in due course.

The VAC will be contacting your husband shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam...just got this response..same as yours K44MYY!

Dear Ms X,

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your husband's application and can confirm that the application is currently being processed and a decision will be made in due course.

The VAC will be contacting your husband shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

Zara2009 - What a coincidence that we both got the same reply. Seems like one template used but just change wife/husband.
Its very hard trying to get something out of these lot.

oh well have to wait.
Im sure Allah will will bless us all
Ameen
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

safia

SALLAMZ, HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS NEW LIMIT THING

Post by safia » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 pm

I JUS SEEN THIS NEW HEADLINE ON THE GERRYS WEBSITE ABOUT A 600 SUCCESS VISA LIMIT THING EACH MONTH. THEY SSAID THERE NOT GUNA ISSUE ANYMORE VISAS UNTIL THE NEW MONTH BEGINS NOVEMBER. IS THIS TRUE??

AND ANOTHER THING WHAT DO I TYPE IN THE GOOGLE BOX TO GET STRAIGHT TO THIS FORUM??

I HOPE EVERYBODY HEARS GOOD NEWS SOOON
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:45 pm

GOOD LUCK, I HOPE ITS GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH :D
'SOF'

corrado

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys guess what my husbands status has changed to ready for collection :D and he is going on monday.....plz plz all do dua its postive news after all this wait
I will make dua that you will have good news for us on Monday insha'Allah. And also for the others who are waiting as well.

corrado

Re: SALLAMZ, HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS NEW LIMIT THING

Post by corrado » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 pm

safia wrote:I JUS SEEN THIS NEW HEADLINE ON THE GERRYS WEBSITE ABOUT A 600 SUCCESS VISA LIMIT THING EACH MONTH. THEY SSAID THERE NOT GUNA ISSUE ANYMORE VISAS UNTIL THE NEW MONTH BEGINS NOVEMBER. IS THIS TRUE??

AND ANOTHER THING WHAT DO I TYPE IN THE GOOGLE BOX TO GET STRAIGHT TO THIS FORUM??

I HOPE EVERYBODY HEARS GOOD NEWS SOOON
The limit is for Tier 1 Visas not settlement.

And you can Google 'Immigration boards'.

(Also, please don't use capitals, it's used to indicate shouting. Thank you.)

bhi33
Newly Registered

Post by bhi33 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:18 am

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys guess what my husbands status has changed to ready for collection :D and he is going on monday.....plz plz all do dua its postive news after all this wait
thank God you've got the call good luck! all the best! :wink:

safia

Post by safia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am

sorry about the capitals,thankyou for your reply.
'SOF'

Henah

Post by Henah » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Congrats to all who have been issued with thr visa! May Allah bles u with a happy marriage..

My 12 weeks are up in 2 weeks time... But i work in a school and its half term this week! so I hope they realise this and dont attempt to call my employer this week as the office will be closed!! Anyways its so hard waiting dont u think.. I just hope the visa process was a matter of days not months (in an ideal world!)

ZeddyZed..have ur employers been contacted yet???

All the best to all and have a good weekend
Visa Submitted: 16/08/2010 (Mirpur)
Online: Forwarded to Islamabad OC 16/08/2010
Status changed: Under Process at the British High Commission 27/08/10
No Employer contact
Ready for collection: 11/11/10
Visa Granted :) ALHUMDULILA

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:15 pm

thankz jus need ur dua's inshallah i will be giving u good and postive news on monday inshallah :D

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Henah wrote:Congrats to all who have been issued with thr visa! May Allah bles u with a happy marriage..

My 12 weeks are up in 2 weeks time... But i work in a school and its half term this week! so I hope they realise this and dont attempt to call my employer this week as the office will be closed!! Anyways its so hard waiting dont u think.. I just hope the visa process was a matter of days not months (in an ideal world!)

ZeddyZed..have ur employers been contacted yet???

All the best to all and have a good weekend
hey henah , nope no contact yet, monday my 12th week will start

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:54 pm

If u gt a call from someone asking for money saying they wil speed up the process and guarantee u visa..like the fonecall my partnr got..wud u assume that the visa has definitely bn issued?im really concerned..but still hav doubt..

Wt wud u guys think??

corrado

Post by corrado » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm

shazaz wrote:If u gt a call from someone asking for money saying they wil speed up the process and guarantee u visa..like the fonecall my partnr got..wud u assume that the visa has definitely bn issued?im really concerned..but still hav doubt..

Wt wud u guys think??
Yes I think it's pretty safe to assume the visa has been issued since whoever has contacted your husband is not in a position to issue a visa and logic would dictate they would only contact someone who has been issued with a visa so if their scam works they take the money and the victim pays up and receives a passport with a visa. (Which has actually already been stamped at the BHC regardless of whether or not the victim has paid the fraudster.)
Last edited by corrado on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VisaAhmad10
Newly Registered

Post by VisaAhmad10 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm

A quick question about sponsor's accomodation documents.

Do I need to get an accomodation certificate from the council to prove that there is room for myself and my wife?

I read somewhere that someone from the council can come and inspect the house and rooms and then give some kind of certificate as proof of accomodation. Anyone know of this?

Thanks

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm

VisaAhmad10 wrote:A quick question about sponsor's accomodation documents.

Do I need to get an accomodation certificate from the council to prove that there is room for myself and my wife?
Yes
I read somewhere that someone from the council can come and inspect the house and rooms and then give some kind of certificate as proof of accomodation. Anyone know of this?
This Document is know as housing survey report or Housing inspection report and you must provide it

Thanks
:)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 pm

I received the following email couple of days ago.

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 14th Oct 2010.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Well they have mentioned the decision date so i assume that it could be a hint that visa has been issued as i have seen few people here on the forum who received similar email with a date of decision were issued visas,i hope that INSHALLAH it will be a positive decision.

Any comments regarding this email?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 pm

[quote="navalaviator"]I received the following email couple of days ago.

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 14th Oct 2010.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Well they have mentioned the decision date so i assume that it could be a hint that visa has been issued as i have seen few people here on the forum who received similar email with a date of decision were issued visas,i hope that INSHALLAH it will be a positive decision.

Any comments regarding this email?[/quote

How can u tell if visa has been issued with them mentioning the date it was processed..mine was processed 15th oct..inshallah i pray we all get good news!

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:28 pm

shazaz wrote: How can u tell if visa has been issued with them mentioning the date it was processed..mine was processed 15th oct..inshallah i pray we all get good news!
Hmmm.....i was just guessing it because few members here on this forum who had received similar emails with a date of decision were issued visas as the date could be the day visa was granted and is valid from , normally they just inform you that application has been processed but they don't tell the decision dates so i am just assuming that they have issued visa :) Hopefully InshAllah we will get positive outcomes very soon.

And you must not forget that your hubby received a phone call recently from someone asking for money to get him visa which is obviously from a scam working inside as no one else has any authority to issue visa except the ECO and they phone to only those people who have successfully got their visas and ask them to pay money for a visa which has already been granted by the ECO.

So it is quite clear that your partner's visa has been issued and then you received an email in which you were advised that your application was processed on 15th of October and then i received exactly a replica of your email but with a different decision date.

so i am just thinking on these lines and putting together the pieces to conclude things lol :lol:

I assume yasmin786's hubby received a similar email with a date of decision so hopefully her will have been granted as well InshAllah.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:42 pm

navalaviator

yh my hubby recieved an email like u did to his was processed on the 12th october. he is going tomro to collect his passport tomro so plz all do dua its postive news inshallah

wgeebhatti
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by wgeebhatti » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello my friends, First of all, i am thankful to Allah that atlast my visa stamped on 18.01.2010 & I collected the same on 19.01.2010.

Sorry friends, i was away from Computer thats why i could not inform in-time. I am also thankful to all my boards friends who give prayers about my case and share use information.

Some one member can tell that how much days I can proceed, mean can i go in 28 days or 90 days ? Can i spend Eid in Pak and have to go there or any extenion required after 28 days ?

Please guide me, Once again thanks for all friends.

TAJManchester
Newly Registered

Post by TAJManchester » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Aoa.... I'v been reading the forum for abt two weeks now... Well best of luck to those who r waiting for their visa... N congrats to those who got it... I applied for my visa on 21-7-10.... On 20-10-10 my husband send them an email asking abt the status and two days later he got the following reply;

"Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your wife's application and can confirm that the application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting your wife shortly when her paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team"

well... The date of processing has not been mentioned... As in the case of Shazaz and navalaviator, the date has been given... So any comments on this email?? Has anyone goten an email like this one in which the date wqs not mentioned???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 am

wgeebhatti wrote:Hello my friends, First of all, i am thankful to Allah that atlast my visa stamped on 18.01.2010 & I collected the same on 19.01.2010.

Sorry friends, i was away from Computer thats why i could not inform in-time. I am also thankful to all my boards friends who give prayers about my case and share use information.

Some one member can tell that how much days I can proceed, mean can i go in 28 days or 90 days ? Can i spend Eid in Pak and have to go there or any extenion required after 28 days ?

Please guide me, Once again thanks for all friends.
Are you sure you got your above dates correct? should it read 18/10/10 and not 18/01/10?.

If its the first then you have till 17/01/11 to get yourself in UK, therefore you can spend eid in Pakistan,

If its the second (18/01/10) then you are well over the 28 days and 3 months....... infact you are nearly 10 months over !!!!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Yasmin

Has your hubby picked up his passport today? Thinking of you sweety, inshallah it will be good news :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010