ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Salaam all

Can anyone log onto the visa application tracking site:

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

It comes up with an error, are there systems down?
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Goodluck Yasmin, inshallah wil b gud news!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 pm

K44MYY wrote:Salaam all

works fine 4 me

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Not working for me either!
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:27 pm

[quote="VisaAhmad10"]A quick question about sponsor's accomodation documents.

Do I need to get an accomodation certificate from the council to prove that there is room for myself and my wife?

I read somewhere that someone from the council can come and inspect the house and rooms and then give some kind of certificate as proof of accomodation. Anyone know of this?

Thanks[/quote]

As far as I am aware it doesnt have to be the council - it could be solictors and private firms who are in this field
I got my solicitor to check and inspect my house and approve there was room for my wife and myself. he checked the sizes of the rooms, number of rooms, living condition and who lives in the property

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:37 pm

my is working

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Yes working for me :)

It might be your browser's security settings so try to lower your settings.
:wink:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Yasmin786 any news?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

works fine for me...

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

hey guys my hubby did nt get the visa after all this wait :(

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys my hubby did nt get the visa after all this wait :(
OH NO...im so sori hun...wt was it refused on??

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 pm

navalaviator wrote:
shazaz wrote: How can u tell if visa has been issued with them mentioning the date it was processed..mine was processed 15th oct..inshallah i pray we all get good news!
Hmmm.....i was just guessing it because few members here on this forum who had received similar emails with a date of decision were issued visas as the date could be the day visa was granted and is valid from , normally they just inform you that application has been processed but they don't tell the decision dates so i am just assuming that they have issued visa :) Hopefully InshAllah we will get positive outcomes very soon.

And you must not forget that your hubby received a phone call recently from someone asking for money to get him visa which is obviously from a scam working inside as no one else has any authority to issue visa except the ECO and they phone to only those people who have successfully got their visas and ask them to pay money for a visa which has already been granted by the ECO.

So it is quite clear that your partner's visa has been issued and then you received an email in which you were advised that your application was processed on 15th of October and then i received exactly a replica of your email but with a different decision date.

so i am just thinking on these lines and putting together the pieces to conclude things lol :lol:

I assume yasmin786's hubby received a similar email with a date of decision so hopefully her will have been granted as well InshAllah.
I dont think personally its got anything to do with the date as Yasmin786 was also mentioned the date it was processed, but unfortunately has been refused. And also Yoda121 did not mention the date but got the visa..
Inshallah lets just hope we all get good news..

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm

aw noway i can't beleive it after all that wait as well, why did they refuse?

I'm so sorry! :cry:
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm

TAJManchester wrote:Aoa.... I'v been reading the forum for abt two weeks now... Well best of luck to those who r waiting for their visa... N congrats to those who got it... I applied for my visa on 21-7-10.... On 20-10-10 my husband send them an email asking abt the status and two days later he got the following reply;

"Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your wife's application and can confirm that the application has been processed.

The VAC will be contacting your wife shortly when her paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team"

well... The date of processing has not been mentioned... As in the case of Shazaz and navalaviator, the date has been given... So any comments on this email?? Has anyone goten an email like this one in which the date wqs not mentioned???
Hi TAJManchester

There are people on the forum who were told the date the application was processed and had visa issued as well as it being refused, so don't worry if you have not been advised of the date. Inshallah you should hear soon and it will be good news. All the best :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 pm

So sorry to hear your refusal yasmin786.If you don't mind could i ask you that why he has been refused for?
Don't worry Inshallah you will get it soon,don't waste any time and just lodge your appeal asap.you have 28 days to do so.

Well the date of decision has nothing to do with visa as now it is absolutely clear.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 pm

navalaviator hav u heard anything?has ur status changed?mines stil the same...

knowing that a decision has been made is more stressful...as time seems to be going so slow :(

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 pm

shazaz wrote:navalaviator hav u heard anything?has ur status changed?mines stil the same...

knowing that a decision has been made is more stressful...as time seems to be going so slow :(
Shazaz you are right, it's harder once you've found out decision has been made, it seems to take forever for the status to change to ready for collection!

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Salaam

just to let you know that my employers received a questionnaire today to confirm employment status.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm

nt spoke to my hubby yet so dnt no y they refused it. ill let u guys know once i have spoke to him.

thankz every1 for ur support it woz jus in our kismat this woz to happen. inshallah will do the appeal very soon and i hope he gets the visa

i just really cant believe it after 16 and half weeks of wait and this wt we get. :(

does any1 know when u do ur appeal hw long do u have to wait for to get an answer back.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm

shazaz wrote:navalaviator hav u heard anything?has ur status changed?mines stil the same...

No my status has not yet changed and am still waiting and InshAllah we will all hear good news soon. :)
Yes Indeed its so hard to wait when it is clear that a decision has been made and i just don't understand why it takes them so long to return passport as they made decision almost 11 days ago :roll: :x :? :)
yasmin786 wrote: does any1 know when u do ur appeal hw long do u have to wait for to get an answer back.
You have 28 days to appeal from the day you received you notice.
hw long do u have to wait for to get an answer back
Well your appeal will be reviewed automatically by an ECM
(entry clearance manager) and if they have made a wrong decision or an error made by an ECO then it will take them around 2 months to overturn the initial decision(if you demonstrate strong grounds of appeal ) and will issue visa but if they don't overturn their refusal then your appeal will proceed to the full court which will take approximately 6-8 months.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

navalaviator thanks

the reason they refused the visa woz bcoz we did nt send the land registery of the house. they said they did not have proof that the house me and my husband going to live is owned by that person the owner.

i never new if we needed to send the land registery. i just sent the inspeaction letter that the council sent and the owner of the house just gave a letter saying me and my husband can live in the house etc etc

but this is nt the first time were sending papers for settlement we have called my sister in laws from pakistan but never sent the land registery.

first time this has happend to us. but allah will do all good inshallah

good luck to every1 inshallah u will get good and postive news [/list]

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I think it tkz abt 2 weeks for status to change to collect passport after a decision has bn made..inshallah hoping to hear something this wk!

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 pm

yasmin786 wrote:navalaviator thanks

the reason they refused the visa woz bcoz we did nt send the land registery of the house. they said they did not have proof that the house me and my husband going to live is owned by that person the owner.

i never new if we needed to send the land registery. i just sent the inspeaction letter that the council sent and the owner of the house just gave a letter saying me and my husband can live in the house etc etc

but this is nt the first time were sending papers for settlement we have called my sister in laws from pakistan but never sent the land registery.

first time this has happend to us. but allah will do all good inshallah

good luck to every1 inshallah u will get good and postive news [/list]

Oh dear..they pick up on the smallest thing..inshallah i pray that it gets overturned..plz dont wori and just focus on getn the appeal sorted out

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:41 pm

oh Yasmin so sorry to hear. What a nightmare, cant believe it. Any news why?

All the best get onto appeal.
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam

just to let you know that my employers received a questionnaire today to confirm employment status.
wow, something happening. I have not received nothing. I hope Allah grants Visa for and the rest of us. Insha Allah

All the best
K44MYY