ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bashyboy144

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by bashyboy144 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi there,
Can please someone tell me where to write to request a COA with right to work ? Is there any email please ? I would be very thankful for this help .
God bless !!

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:07 pm

So have u received ur rc or just the passport? @malwine
Last edited by rajib4u on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

WE GOT IT! Just in time, both together EU passport (sent request on 14th of May) and Residence Permit, dated 2nd of June!

Btw, we applied only for EEA2 without registration App for EU national. So It doesn`t play this big role in this game as we thought. Shortcut: Married (lebanese-latvian) , EU national working full time, non-EU came with EEA Family permit in September 2014, also working now, but HO didn`t ask anything about his activities :D

Good luck for all of you who are still waiting!Don`t lose hopes and stay positive.

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:15 pm

bilirserdar wrote:
Even if you show COA nobody will employ you with it
Maybe it depends on what line of work you're in and what companies you're looking for work with. I got 2 job offers with my COA - both of which were with larger companies who had experience with the EEA thing.

asian_atheart

Post by asian_atheart » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:37 pm

[/quote]

Hi!
So finally we didnt had to ask the passports back because my husband's employer accepted the copies luckly..but what i followed about this is, i couldnt trust my solicitor and caled the home office personally and what i ve been told is in some sort of visa applications asking the pssports back might cause cancellation however since eea2 visa process takes 6months they are allowig us to ask documents back. While you asking back there are options like "i would like to continue my application " or cancel it. If you choose that you sill want to continue with your application there wont be any problem whatsoever.. And for the lawyers..it is a huge market and they make a lot of money out of their lack of information.i am 100% sure that most of the people here having more knowledge than my solicitor..too sad that i found this out quiete late..so long story short tou can ask your documents back without a problem,good luck :)[/quote]

Hi belegurth
Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, well need to reconsider using a lawyer if this is the case. Clearly its a simple process to request the passports back. Thanks for your input.
All the best,
asian_atheart

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:39 pm

Hey guys to all of you that received the RC but NOT on the passport, what is it exactly? A printed page or something more sophisticated?
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

toraqa
Syria

Post by toraqa » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:49 am

Malwiine wrote:WE GOT IT! Just in time, both together EU passport (sent request on 14th of May) and Residence Permit, dated 2nd of June!

Btw, we applied only for EEA2 without registration App for EU national. So It doesn`t play this big role in this game as we thought. Shortcut: Married (lebanese-latvian) , EU national working full time, non-EU came with EEA Family permit in September 2014, also working now, but HO didn`t ask anything about his activities :D

Good luck for all of you who are still waiting!Don`t lose hopes and stay positive.
In shalla alf mabrook

nachfee
United Kingdom

Post by nachfee » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Glad to hear a Venezuelan is here :D :D :D

(I had EEA2 before, gap in husband treaty timeline - reapplied)
EEA for me and parents set: 02/04/2015
COA issued: 20/04/2015
Still waiting for RC

I quite nervious because its 3 people in one application, dependency of parents which can be a bit tricky
I hope they give me my RC before. Has anyone had experience in reappliying for EEA2 (EEA FM) after the 5 years because of treaty gaps? Could you let me know your experience? I would assume it should be quicker than the first time but who knows!
Im more worried about my parents being refused

I also didnt send a Recorded delivery envelope :cry: :cry: :cry: , Im so gutted about that. What do they do in that case? I sent it in quite a hurry. The application weighted 2.6Kg :oops: :oops:

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Mileman wrote:Hey guys to all of you that received the RC but NOT on the passport, what is it exactly? A printed page or something more sophisticated?
It's a visa like endorsement stamped on a A4 paper with the "immigration status document" heading on the top and you personal details printed on the other parts of the paper. The visa looks like any other UK visa they stamp in the passport (with a photo).

If you applied after biometrics was in place (06.04) you should receive a EU like residence card (looks a little bit like a EU driving licence)

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:32 pm

bashyboy144 wrote:
aurora77 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here. I mailed my EEA FM together with my husband's EEA QP application on 29th April to HO.. I used the special delivery with a tracking code. The package was received the next day according to the post office website. Checked my account and only one application fee was deducted. I'm a bit concerned. Do they usually do this (charging one application fee a day) or should I give them a call on Tuesday? Haven't received confirmation letter also. Anyway, happy long weekend guys!
Hi aurora77 .... Just thought to let you know I applied on 24th march . Eea efm and eea qp ... They deducted only one fee on 30th march ... They were not deducting the other fee and later on sent the application back saying that we have sent two applications sponsor and dependant so it has to be 110 pounds and not 55 . Although we did mention separate bank details on both applications . That is really frustrating . They sent me the application back on 19th April . I applied again on 20th April explaining them that I wanted them to take fee for two applications obviously . But this time they haven't deducted anything which is quite strange !! You better ring them I guess . I will try ringing them tomorrow
bashyboy144, I don't know what's going on with the Home Office but they just messed up with my application fee just like yours. They returned my application after a month to tell me that there was no payment form sent, but the charged me two £65. This is just high class incompetence!

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 am

nachfee wrote:Glad to hear a Venezuelan is here :D :D :D

(I had EEA2 before, gap in husband treaty timeline - reapplied)
EEA for me and parents set: 02/04/2015
COA issued: 20/04/2015
Still waiting for RC

I quite nervious because its 3 people in one application, dependency of parents which can be a bit tricky
I hope they give me my RC before. Has anyone had experience in reappliying for EEA2 (EEA FM) after the 5 years because of treaty gaps? Could you let me know your experience? I would assume it should be quicker than the first time but who knows!
Im more worried about my parents being refused

I also didnt send a Recorded delivery envelope :cry: :cry: :cry: , Im so gutted about that. What do they do in that case? I sent it in quite a hurry. The application weighted 2.6Kg :oops: :oops:
Hi
I've got similar situation. My wife has had gap in treaty rights.
Regarding timeline IMHO it doesn't matter for Home Office. They look through every application independently of previous status (or at least they have to).As far as I understand the process, application sits in a pile for about 3 months and waiting its turn. Actual case studing takes between 2 weeks and 1 months on average depends on complexity. Again it's just my humble opinion.
I applied on 30/03/15, so I'll let you know if it's quicker or not.

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:46 am

Hi
I've got a question and will be pleased if someone can help me.
I've made a return docs request and received them along with standard letter. But I noticed in address it's form Permanent Migration department. Now I'm a little concern if my application is in right department.
Does anyone have a same?
Thanks

Sali6454

Post by Sali6454 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 am

ukstorm1 wrote:Hi
I've got a question and will be pleased if someone can help me.
I've made a return docs request and received them along with standard letter. But I noticed in address it's form Permanent Migration department. Now I'm a little concern if my application is in right department.
Does anyone have a same?
Thanks
It is Same Department not to worry - It always say Department of Permanent Migrations.

:-)

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:37 pm

Have applied August still waiting for application. no update
anyone who applied on august.

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:09 pm

aurora77 wrote:
bashyboy144 wrote:
aurora77 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here. I mailed my EEA FM together with my husband's EEA QP application on 29th April to HO.. I used the special delivery with a tracking code. The package was received the next day according to the post office website. Checked my account and only one application fee was deducted. I'm a bit concerned. Do they usually do this (charging one application fee a day) or should I give them a call on Tuesday? Haven't received confirmation letter also. Anyway, happy long weekend guys!
Hi aurora77 .... Just thought to let you know I applied on 24th march . Eea efm and eea qp ... They deducted only one fee on 30th march ... They were not deducting the other fee and later on sent the application back saying that we have sent two applications sponsor and dependant so it has to be 110 pounds and not 55 . Although we did mention separate bank details on both applications . That is really frustrating . They sent me the application back on 19th April . I applied again on 20th April explaining them that I wanted them to take fee for two applications obviously . But this time they haven't deducted anything which is quite strange !! You better ring them I guess . I will try ringing them tomorrow
bashyboy144, I don't know what's going on with the Home Office but they just messed up with my application fee just like yours. They returned my application after a month to tell me that there was no payment form sent, but the charged me two £65. This is just high class incompetence!
Hi aurora77 , that's really sad to know . They are so strange.
Just send this time maybe with a postal order ..hope it goes ok this time dw. You are not alone . Have patience n keep going . I know how annoying is it ..

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Hopefully from next week February applicants will start having their RC? Let's keep updated each other :)

Tim93
Newly Registered

Post by Tim93 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi UKStorm1, how long did it take to get your documents back? Thanks

Sali6454

Post by Sali6454 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:31 pm

rajib4u wrote:Hopefully from next week February applicants will start having their RC? Let's keep updated each other :)
Hopefully, I applied for my son on 29th Jan,Coa Dated 6th Feb ,Expecting a response this week inshaAllah

aurora77

Post by aurora77 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 pm

bashyboy144 wrote: Hi aurora77 , that's really sad to know . They are so strange.
Just send this time maybe with a postal order ..hope it goes ok this time dw. You are not alone . Have patience n keep going . I know how annoying is it ..
I called then up today and asked for an email where I can send a complaint because they charged me £130 and I will only get a refund of £65. Also sent a duplicate email to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. I think you should send one too as it does not affect your application according to their guidelines but prevents them from doing the same mistake over and over again if they see a lot of complaints about it. It might even entitle you for some compensation.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 83670.html

ukstorm1
Newly Registered

Post by ukstorm1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Tim93 wrote:Hi UKStorm1, how long did it take to get your documents back? Thanks
Hi Tim93
It took 8 working days. They used my Special Delivery envelope I supplied with my application.

Sali6454

Post by Sali6454 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi , Anyone applied around 29th Jan 2015 with COA Dated 6th Feb 2015 got any news ???
Thanks

grandvoyageur
Newly Registered

Post by grandvoyageur » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:31 pm

grandvoyageur wrote:Our timeline as South Korean spouse of EU national working as contractor in UK:

Application 15/05/15
Biometric Appointment letter 29/05/15
Received COA 08/06/15 issued 04/06/15

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:40 am

Sali6454 wrote:Hi , Anyone applied around 29th Jan 2015 with COA Dated 6th Feb 2015 got any news ???
Thanks
I have the same coa date still nothing ! Hopefully we will hear good news this week insallah .

Sali6454

Post by Sali6454 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:51 am

taha2015 wrote:
Sali6454 wrote:Hi , Anyone applied around 29th Jan 2015 with COA Dated 6th Feb 2015 got any news ???
Thanks
I have the same coa date still nothing ! Hopefully we will hear good news this week insallah .
InshaAllah Taha Bro - Thanks

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:46 am

morning every one.. i called to HO to this number 03001232253 yesterday for two times but in both of the cases they refused to take my case id saying that my application is still in their 6 months date line.. is there any other number or option where i can give my case id and see is there any update regarding my application? Thanks